Miss Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen gently squeezed the breast I'd been working on, and a single drop welled up on her nipple that I darted forward to lick off before she had to ask me.

"Mmm. Good job, James. Now for the other one."

The surprising feeling of pleasure I'd felt at her praise quickly morphed into horror as I stared over at her other breast. There was no way I could drink that much again so soon.

"Ah... Miss Ellen, me apologies but I dunnae tink I can drink anytin' else right now." To make my point, I poked at my slightly swollen stomach, and the liquid inside sloshed.

She stared at my stomach for a moment before looking at my face. "I suppose you're right, I can't expect you to take it all in the very first time. We'll work on stretching you out, James. In ten minutes or so you'll work on my other until you're full again. Then again. You'll get there eventually, James. I have faith in you," she told me seriously.

I blinked at her casual dominance. Thinking it over though, she was paying me an awful lot of money to never say no. I nodded, accepting her orders.

"In the meantime, though, I've got one more thing I need you to do for me." With that she grasped me around my ribs and hoisted me up, setting me down on the floor between her splayed legs. "Get on your knees, James," she told me imperiously.

I struggled to a kneeling position as she untied the curtain she wore as a skirt. Without any flourish, the purple fabric was pulled away to reveal Ellen's crotch.

I'd never seen what an intersexed woman had between her legs before. There was no denying that the erect, surprisingly circumcised phallus pointing straight out and directly at my face was a penis. On the base of it, underneath, the skin split and opened up into a vagina, her large pussy lips slightly bulging and if I squinted, they looked a little like balls.

Ellen grasped her cock and slowly stroked it. A bead of pre-cum welled up out of the tip, slowly stretching down to the floor. "This is my other big problem, James. My hormones are always out of control, and I'm horny nearly all of the time."

I looked at her lustful face pleadingly. I mean, I wasn't supposed to say no to her, but this was a dick. A dick she obviously expected me to suck. For some reason, when she told me she was intersexed, I didn't realize that she wanted me to do things to her penis.

She kept stroking her erection. "This is kind of a deal-breaker, James. I will expect you to do this for me whenever I want." There was a long moment where I didn't move, and she sighed. "Gather your hair to the back of your head, James." Her tone wasn't pleased, and I rushed to move my hair to where she wanted before I could think it through.

Ellen reached behind my head with her free hand and grasped the short ponytail I'd made back there in her fist. With the handle I'd inadvertently created for her, Ellen applied her incredible strength to move me towards her cock. A few strands of my hair slipped free from her tight grasp to drift in front of my face, and I stared at her cock as she flexed it in her grip, the crown swelling dramatically for a moment.

I fought against her force instinctually, but to no avail. She was unstoppable. Inexorably I was pulled down and in, until her flared cockhead was against my clenched lips.

Compared to the rest of her body, Ellen's cock looked rather small. Up this close, however, I could see just how badly that skewed perspective had thrown me off. She had at least eight visible inches, and her shaft was at least as thick as her nipples. It was only in the grip of her giant hand, between those tree trunk thighs that it seemed small. Ellen rubbed her cockhead back and forth across my mouth, smearing her pre-cum across my lips.

"You'll start out easy, James. Ease into it. Just kiss it. One kiss."

I took a deep, steadying breath through my nose, and was inundated with the scents of her nether regions. A combination of slightly musky dick and wet pussy assaulted my senses. The fist grasping my hair held my entire head immobile, I was going nowhere.

I puckered my lips and kissed the crown like she wanted. At the slight suction of my lips, her cockhead flared alarmingly against my mouth.

"Ah," she breathed. "That wasn't so bad now, was it? Do it again, James. One more time."

I kissed her dick again, and she pulled me into just a little firmer contact with it.

"Mmm. Put the head in your mouth now. Suckle it just like you did my breast. Just the tip, James, that's all."

The tone of Ellen's voice held no room for argument. This was going to happen whether or not I wanted it. My eyes closed of their own accord, trying to protect me from what was happening, and I slipped my lips around the flaring end of her weapon.

"See? That's not so scary now, is it? Suck on it, James... Suck it."

Heart pounding, and hating myself a little for letting myself get into this situation, I obeyed and sucked on her cock. The spongy flesh on my tongue swelled in her pleasure.

"Harder, James. Suck me harder... More! Yeah, just like that. That feels nice." She had me suck on just the end of her dick for about a minute before she yanked me back off of it. I looked up at her questioningly.

Miss Ellen gazed down at me from so far above, her face framed by the gargantuan swells of her giant tits. Without expression she told me seriously, "Wet your lips, James."

I wasn't slow about it, her tone held a lot of impatience. Frantically I ran my tongue around my lips, tasting the pre-cum she'd smeared there earlier and the musk of her cock that she'd left on me. Then I was once again forced down onto her spear.

This time she moved my head up and down as I sucked, using my head like a Fleshlight. She really was taking it easy on me, I realized. I was being bobbed over only a few of her inches.

"Use your tongue, James. Mmm. That's good. I can't tell you how many dreams I've had of this. Most girls, when they have wet dreams about the guy they like, it's probably something like getting fucked by him. The dream I always had? I'd find you in the school library, and I'd ask you to be my boyfriend. When you'd say yes, I'd push you to your knees, pull my dick out, and make you blow me. I had that dream at least once a month for years after I met you."

As she reminisced, she began to bob me deeper down on her dick. With her implacable grip on my hair, she began to slide me down over more than half of her length, then back up. I braced myself with my hands on the floor as she picked up speed.

I looked up at her face as she stared down at me. "Keep looking up at me, James. I want you to grow your hair out, understand? I need more of a handle than this. That reminds me, I don't like facial hair, I'm going to want you to keep your face smooth. Hum if you understand."

I hummed around her dick, and she slid even more of it in, until I gagged. "You are going to need to work through that gag reflex, James. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of practice. Mmmm, I'm close. You're going to swallow, James. I'm going to cum in your mouth, and you will swallow it."

Every third pass down her shaft, Ellen pressed me down deep enough to make me gag again. If I managed to suppress it, she went just a little further down with my head. My eyes were tearing awfully, but I kept looking up at her as she demanded.

I watched her lip curl upward in almost a snarl, and she shoved me all the way down. My nose sank into the soft flesh above her cock, and I could feel the top of her vaginal divide on my lower lip. I fought against gagging with everything I had, as she'd lodged her swollen head down my throat more than just a little.

Her cock swelled in my mouth mightily, and then it began to pulse at a rapid rate. Shot after shot of Ellen's cum shot down my throat and she grunted softly with every stream.

It seemed like she'd been saving that orgasm for her entire life with how long it lasted. Spurt after spurt left her python and went straight into the liquid contents of my stomach that she'd filled just prior.

I'd sucked a dick until it came, and swallowed the resulting cum. I was now officially a cocksucker, no two ways about it. My face flushed with humiliation.

When Ellen finally stopped cumming down my throat, she pulled me back, but only halfway. Her face turned upward into a happy, pleased smile, and it did something to me. The humiliation I had been feeling twisted around on itself and turned inside out into something resembling pride.

"You did good for your first time, James. Very good," she praised me happily.

That same feeling I had gotten briefly earlier at her praise hit me again, only stronger. It felt like gentle electricity traveled down my spine and settled in my stomach, energizing my whole body. My eyes rolled up into my head momentarily, outside of my control. How could the simple statement of her saying I did well make me feel like that?

She began bobbing me again on her still hard cock, and I looked up at her with disbelieving eyes.

Miss Ellen settled back and absently played with her massive breast, chuckling. "Even though you have my dick in your mouth, James, I'm still a woman. We're multi-orgasmic."

Mentally sighing, I put effort into not gagging on her cock. That feeling of energy from pleasing her was addictive, and I wanted more of it. And then there was the money too, I guess.

******

I waited as patiently as I could for the cashier to ring me up at the auto parts store, as she hunted down one key at a time, then had to look up at the screen to make absolutely sure that it was the correct button.

She had to be fucking somebody in management. There was no way that she would still have this job otherwise.

Finally, finally, the moron looked up at me with a cheerful smile like she hadn't just wasted over fifteen minutes of my day with a transaction that should have taken two minutes at worst.

"Okay!" she bubbled. "Two oil filters for... um... two different cars? Anyway, can I help you find anything else, Ma'am?"

I doubted she could help me find my own dick with a map and a flashlight. "No, just these, please," I said and handed over the household expenses card, uncomfortably aware of how much weight I'd gained and how long my hair was. I glanced down, and my shirt was stretched a little tight over the man-boobs I'd grown. No wonder I got called Ma'am now and then. In the end, however, it just wasn't worth arguing over. Taking my purchases, I began the drive back to Miss Ellen's home.

It had taken an entire six weeks to get Miss Ellen's home into some kind of order. I didn't dare ask how long it had been since any of it was cleaned, but it had obviously been some time. The swimming pool, in particular, took an entire three days to get back into shape.

Miss Ellen established a routine for me to follow, and any free time I had outside of that was mine to do with as I wished.

Miss Ellen hated alarm clocks, so it fell to me to wake her. I would bring her a coffee cup, gently stroke her face until she woke, and hand her the mug. As she sat up, sipped it and woke up, I would lay across her immense lap and get to work at emptying her breasts. I was now able to get the contents of an entire breast and about half of the other down before my stomach was stretched too painfully to continue. Miss Ellen was kind enough to support my head as I eased her fullness.

Sometimes she wanted a blowjob or two, but most times she scooted herself to the shower without. Perhaps once a week she'd want me to get in the water with her and wash her from head to toe. Those were my favorite mornings.

I'd make her breakfast, and after she vanished into her office I would start on cleaning for the day.

Miss Ellen really only used a few rooms in the entire manor. Out of sixty-eight rooms, only the kitchen, Miss Ellen's bedroom and bathroom, her office, and the bathroom I usually used needed daily cleaning. I'd tackle three or four of the barren, unused rooms every day, and usually steam-cleaned the hallway carpets twice a month.

The lawn needed care twice a week, but there was a very large riding lawnmower for my use.

I'd make Miss Ellen lunch and supper, but for the most part she stayed locked away in her office working on her computer, either writing her novels or programming.

I wore an earpiece at all times, so that should she need anything, she was able to contact me immediately. Most of the times I was summoned was either because her breasts felt full and she wanted them drained, or she was horny and wanted a blowjob.

I parked next to the half-ton pick up, the only other vehicle in Miss Ellen's eighteen-vehicle carpark, and brought the oil filters I'd just purchased over to the garage.

The garage was a surprise, as she had a pretty well equipped mechanic's garage attached to the carpark. It even had jack-lifts and an oil change pit.

I wasn't going to waste Miss Ellen's money on having someone else change the oil in the vehicles, I could do that in my sleep. I'd get both of her vehicles done tomorrow.

My errand done, I made my way back inside the mansion proper, wondering if today was the day I should spring my surprise, if I had enough made.

Once I had Miss Ellen's home caught up to where I just needed to maintain everything, I found myself with hours and hours every day to kill.

I looked around, and there was a lot I could do for her. When she hired me on, she had told me that my main purpose was to make her life better. I had a lot of skills I could leverage to that end.

Settling on the first thing I thought she needed, I went out and spent my own money on a lot of electrical conduit pipes and the devices I needed to curve and cut them. Miss Ellen reviewed the receipts for everything I charged on the household card, and if I didn't pay for it all myself the surprise would be ruined. I had hardly anything to spend the stupid amount of money she paid me on anyway.

Working from memory, I built what were essentially wire-frame models of Miss Ellen from the neck to waist, from waist to ankle, and one that was neck to mid-thigh. They were my dress-maker dolls. The arc-welder in the garage came in very handy for putting all of the curved piping together.

Once I had my models, I appropriated one of the rooms on the lower floor, far away from Miss Ellen's cluster of rooms. A work-table, a sewing machine, all the supplies I would need to make her clothing that would actually fit her gigantic frame.

Buying the biggest, highest quality bra and panty set I could find, I meticulously reverse-engineered it, taking lots of pictures and notes as stitch by stitch it was tediously disassembled, then I made much larger ones from scratch, out of the same fabric it had but in multiple colors.

The bra hooks I had to fabricate myself. Miss Ellen had large fingers, she didn't need to be fumbling with the, to her, stupidly tiny hooks.

I had four sets of underwear, made from silk with doubly reinforced silk thread stitching. One in white, one in black, one in teal and one in red. Lace is terrible to work with.

I did the same reverse-engineering to make her a half-dozen simple cotton panties, three tank-tops, six v-neck t-shirts, three skirts, two lightweight summer dresses, and a single pair of blue jeans. I'd even managed to make a dozen pairs of cotton socks in various colors, but I had to guess on those. I couldn't make models of her feet from memory.

I stared at the clothing gift-boxes I'd packed it all into, and decided that she'd gone long enough wearing mu-mus and curtains. Besides, if I was off when I made the dolls, and none of it fit right, then this was a good stopping point. I'd sank enough of my own time and money into this.

I clicked my earpiece. "Miss Ellen?" Gathering the big boxes in my arms, I began to carry the stack out of my sewing room.

"James? What is it?" she asked confusedly. I couldn't hold her at fault for that, I had never contacted her first.

"I have a surprise for you, Miss Ellen. Are you free to meet me in your bedroom?"

"Oh, uh... alright. Am I going to like this surprise?"

"I do hope so."

I set the boxes down on her bedspread and tried to calm my nerves.

Miss Ellen walked into the room, a puzzled look on her face. I gestured at the stack of boxes and stepped back.

She walked over to them, shooting me odd looks, and opened up the top box.

The very top box had the silk bra and panty sets in it, and once she had absorbed what was she was looking at, the box top slipped from her fingers.

One by one, she opened the rest of the boxes with shaking hands, before staring at me. "These will fit me?"

I shuffled my feet. "I hope they do, Miss Ellen."

She fingered the material on one of the bras in front of her. "Okay. I want to know all about just how you pulled this off, but that can wait a second. Why do you sound British all of a sudden?"

I blushed and looked at my feet. "My accent was too thick, and from too many countries. No one could ever understand me, well, except for you, Miss Ellen. Working for you, I finally had the means to do something about it."

"Alright, but why British?" she wondered.

"Because all of the great manservants have this accent. Batman has Alfred. Ironman has Jarvis... and Miss Ellen has James. I bought an online dialect package, and I would practice while I worked on your surprise," I gestured helplessly at the disarrayed clothing boxes. "Now seemed like the time to make the switch."

Ellen stared at me, then stood to her full, impressive height and carelessly stripped off her mu-mu and curtain in front of me. She picked up the teal silk panties, rubbing the material in her fingers covetously, and bent down to step into them.

The problem was that her hands were shaking so badly that she kept dropping them. I nodded to myself and knelt at her feet. "Allow me, Miss Ellen," I told her as I gently pulled the underwear from her fumbling fingers.

Holding them for her to step into, I pulled the silk up her legs and over her massive bottom, snugging it into place. I turned to get the matching bra, and when I looked back Miss Ellen was wiping a tear from her eye that she tried to hide from me.

Mentally, I shook my head. Miss Ellen had stripped herself bare naked in front of me from the moment we re-met without pause, but a tear was embarrassing to her? Instead of commenting, I held up the bra for her to slip her arms into.

She maneuvered her giant tits into the half-cups while I walked around to her back, reaching up and latching it together.

She stepped into the blue jeans, wiggled them up her legs and did the sexy bounce thing women did to get a big ass into pants. She slipped a pink t-shirt over her head, and tugged it down past the large swells of her breasts. Her deep, deep cleavage was bared fetchingly through the V-neck.

She sat down heavily on her bed and slipped a pair of pink socks on, and I almost breathed a sigh of relief as they seemed to fit.

Miss Ellen wiped her eyes and cleared her throat. "Do you know how long it's been since I've worn real clothes?" she asked hoarsely.

I shook my head, "No, Miss Ellen."

She couldn't keep from running her hands over her shirt and pants. "I grew out of the biggest bra I ever found when I was eighteen. When I was twenty, I had to start wearing mu-mus and those fucking curtains," she snarled at the offensive garment where it lay on the floor. "The year after that, there were no panties anywhere that I could fit my legs through the holes. It's been almost four years, James, since I've even worn panties. How did you find these, and where can I buy more?" she pleaded.

I grasped my hands in front of me and tried not to fidget. "The fit is good?" I stalled.

Miss Ellen sniffled and ran her thumb under her bra strap. "They fit almost perfectly, James. Now tell me, where did you get all of this?"

123456...8