Miss Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased myself into the hot water, laying out over my Mistress's large body between her monumental breasts, nearly face to face. "Do I meet with your approval, my Mistress?"

"You're so beautiful, Holly. So beautiful, and sexy, and... I kind of feel like a big fat ogre after seeing you naked," she tearfully confessed in barely a whisper.

At the same volume, I told her, "You are a mortal goddess, my Mistress. All that I am, you have shaped me into, and you must indulge yourself in enjoying any and everything I have to offer. You must."

Mistress Ellen forcefully yet easily turned me over until I was laying on my back, then scooted me downward until her very erect penis was wedged between my ass cheeks.

One large hand began to fondle my breast, while the other went further down and started to stroke my hardening cock. She also began to slide her erection in the crack of my bum.

"Your body hair... is it permanent?"

I stroked her arm softly. "It is. I had it all removed by laser."

She sighed, "I wish I could go into public without being a spectacle. I'd like to have that done."

"Mayhap you could pay someone to come here? I am sure whomever you find would be professional and discreet."

Mistress froze. "Or... or I could pay someone to train you, and just buy the equipment? And then you could do it for me?" she hoped.

"If that is my Mistress's desire, then it shall be so. As time permits, of course. I have much to do in the near future." Between finishing cosmetology school, creating an entire new wardrobe for her, and getting her home back into shape, the next six to eight months were going to very busy indeed. Especially if my Mistress kept me busy with her more... carnal needs.

Mistress began to move again, stroking me and humping herself into my bum. "I do love your bigger ass, Holly. This feels really good, even better than before now that you're so soft and smooth back here. Does it feel good to you?"

I placed my hand over her very large one on my breast, imploring her to squeeze harder. "My Mistress is kind to pay me this attention."

"Turn your head, Holly. Look at me," she commanded, and I complied immediately, so happy that she was finding her spine again.

Mistress Ellen kissed me once, lingeringly on my forehead, then dipped even further down to bestow the most heartfelt, loving kiss on me I have ever had.

She kept humping against my ass, creating a rhythm with stroking me, and groped my tit repeatedly nearly hard enough to hurt. My breast, big by nearly anyone's standards, was barely large enough to fill her giant hand. A handful for my Mistress was wasted space for anyone else.

Mistress gasped into my mouth, and using my dick as a handle, pressed my entire pelvis down with the bottom of her fist. I felt her cock swell between my cheeks, and then pulse rapidly as she came and came. The bathwater began to become cloudy.

I tried to help, clenching my butt a little and rocking as much as I could with her holding me in place. "Cum for me, my Mistress," I pleaded softly into her intense eyes. "Cum for me as you will, when you will. I am yours alone."

Her eyes clenched tightly closed, and the rapid pulsing of her cock slowed and stopped. My Mistress held me for a long while in the cooling bathwater, hands on my breast and dick, her own thick cock still hard and wedged in the divide of my bottom. Mistress did not open her eyes for the longest time.

"If I asked you to come to my bed with me, and stay the night, you would, right?" she asked, still not looking at me.

"You must grasp the reality of this, my Mistress," I told her gently, and she finally opened her eyes to look at me with an expression that suggested she was expecting rejection.

"Anything you ask of me, I will do," I told her intently. "I will be your cook, your housekeeper, and eventually your beautician. I will be your tailor, your carpenter, your personal trainer. Your personal assistant, your errand girl. Most of all, Mistress, whenever you desire it, I will be your lover, your girlfriend, your slave, your wife, or even your whore. You only need let me know what you wish of me as the mood strikes you."

"I want to take you to bed, and sleep with you tonight," she stated with burgeoning confidence.

With the hand I still held over hers on my chest, I squeezed her comfortingly. "Then it shall be so. Allow me to rinse us off and dry you, my Mistress. This water has become soiled."

She let go of me, and I stood to grab the retractable nozzle and get us rinsed off. Behind me, Mistress Ellen stood in the water to her breath-taking height and waited for me.

As I rinsed her divine body down, she chuckled at me. "I'd forgotten just how much you spoil me."

"I would spoil you completely, should you allow it, Mistress," I admitted.

Once I had us both toweled off, frowning at how not soft the towels were, Mistress Ellen picked me up with an arm behind my back and under my knees, hoisting me up against the bottoms of her giant breasts. Carrying me easily, she brought me to her bedroom.

She laid me down with care on her bed, and ran a gentle hand down the side of my face. "I should have done this a long time ago, Holly."

Mistress Ellen got up on the bed and swung one of her enormous thighs over to the other side of me, straddling me. Grasping my hardness, she guided it to line up to her vagina and slowly sank down.

My Mistress was incredibly tight. Nearly painfully so. My mouth fell open and I couldn't stop the pleasured moan from escaping me.

"You fill me up so much, Holly. I was so afraid it wouldn't be good, or might hurt... but I love it. Do... is it okay for you?" she worried.

"It is heaven, Mistress," I told her sincerely. "Thank you for giving me this."

Bracing herself on her hands over me, her enormous, over-full breasts swayed just over my face. "May I drink from you, Mistress?"

She started to rock her body back and forth, sliding over my cock and gripping me in a slick velvet fist. "Please, Holly. Please do," she breathed.

I guided one of her breasts to my mouth, her long and wide nipple parting my lips and giving me more of the sense of home I'd craved. Her milk flowed immediately for me, a strong stream of sweetened, watery fluid that I had missed dearly. I swallowed it as fast as it came, and it flowed very rapidly indeed.

It was too much for Mistress. Her skin was too sensitive, and her first orgasm came quickly. She bored down on me with all of her considerable weight, getting me as deep inside as she could. Against my stomach I felt her cock pulse, painting the undersides of my breasts with her joy.

I drank from my Mistress until my stomach hurt, and she rode me through another two orgasms of her own before mine came. It was a very generous gift from her.

Mistress simply held me close for a long time afterward, before I was allowed to leave her bed and begin work. I had much to accomplish before the night, when I would sleep in my Mistress's bed for the very first time.

******

I woke in the middle of the night to a pulsing between my butt cheeks and liquid heat spurting up the divide.

Mistress held me securely to her chest with a hand on my breast, my head pillowed on her arm. She breathed heavily over my head, and once she finished cumming, began to slowly hump me anew, sliding her cockhead and the perhaps two inches behind it into the now far more lubricated space in my bottom.

My Mistress had admitted she was a very horny girl, and had to suffer through half a year with no one to give her relief. I smiled to myself that I could help her even when we both slept.

Wedging my hand back between us, I rubbed her cream around her cock, and into my hole a bit. Tilting my hips a little more, I lined her up to enter my ass.

There was a brief moment of searing pain as her thick cock penetrated my sphincter, but within minutes that pain had faded completely. The feeling of Mistress's dick just barely moving inside of me became pleasant and comforting. I licked the smeared cum from my hand, lacking better options, and soon after the gentle motion of my Mistress rocked me back to sleep.

******

I was woken again in the morning by a muttered, "Oh God!", a pulsing throb in my anus, and a slight bloated feeling I associated with enemas.

I turned my head and smiled, "Good morning, Mistress."

"Oh, uh, Holly... I am so sorry about this, I don't even know how... are you mad?"

I laughed lightly, which caused my sore asshole to squeeze Mistress Ellen's cock, and her eyes crossed a bit. "Mistress, do you truly believe that I could be penetrated in such a sensitive area and sleep through it? I placed you there, my Mistress. I believed that you needed the release. Have I erred?"

"I, uh... maybe? This is nice, but I think I came too much last night. I ache now."

"My apologies. It may have happened regardless, as I was awakened with your first orgasm outside of me. I simply supplied you a container, and I believe you have filled it, Mistress. You must warn me when you exit me, as you are the only thing keeping it all in." She must have cum every fifteen to twenty minutes into me for half of the night, a shot glass of fluid at a time, to give me this feeling. Being full of Mistress's cum was strangely gratifying for me.

******

"Holly? Come see me, I have a problem here."

I clicked my earpiece. "Right away, Mistress."

I bustled away from dusting the entryway and to my Mistress's home office, letting myself in.

She grinned at me ruefully from her chair. "I still can't decide if that is the sexiest thing I've ever seen, or the funniest."

I grasped my tiny skirt in a single finger and thumb, and curtseyed. "Either would please you, Mistress, so it matters not to me."

I'd taken to wearing the slutty french-maid uniforms as I did my daily cleaning. Acres of propped up cleavage with the built-in bra, miles of stocking-ed leg, and a little white bonnet in my hair to match the tiny apron over my nearly horizontal black skirt.

I first wore it in an attempt to give my Mistress a treat, but found that I was much cooler in it than my normal work clothes, so I kept doing it, creating multiple uniforms as it became my daily wear. Mistress would tell me if anything needed change.

I prompted, "Your problem, Mistress?"

She shook herself. "My parents are coming to visit. Over Thanksgiving and for a week. I don't know what to do?" she finished in a questioning pitch.

"Mistress..." I began, wondering if I should even ask. It was none of my business, but, "Why have they not been here in the three years that I have?"

She blew out a breath in exasperation. "They've never been here, ever. I mean, I talk to them on the phone at least once a week, but... I always managed to convince them not to come here. This time Mom didn't take no for an answer."

I tilted my head. "Is there a problem I should be aware of?"

"Nooo-kinda-yeah? I mean, I love my parents, right? But they're normal. When I'm around them, I feel even more out of place and... wrong... More than I usually do. Like, they remind me of how I was supposed to be, instead of how I am. I don't... they're going to come here, and I don't know how to even have guests!"

I waited, but it seemed like she was done. "Mistress, you are successful. You have clothing that fits you perfectly, have lost much weight, and when you allow me to apply your makeup and style your hair, your beauty shines through. Show off to some of the only people you allow yourself to interact with," I implored her.

Mistress Ellen had hated the diet and exercise regimen I crafted for her, at first. I wrangled a promise to try for two months, and if she saw no results, the matter would be closed.

After two weeks, she had seen the difference in her measurements, and became a devoted participant. While she would never be thin, she looked and felt much better than she ever had. We had to reprint her mannequins twice for me to make clothes that would fit her slimmer body.

"More to the point, Mistress, you have me to lean on. You must simply decide which bedroom to have me prepare for them, and inform me of any preferences they have in food and drink. I can do much to help you with this."

Mistress Ellen gave herself a chagrined smile. "I'm blowing this out of proportion, aren't I?"

"Perhaps," I told her gently. "Or perhaps you still see yourself as their inexperienced child, when in reality you are now a powerful, grown woman. I will help you, Mistress. Not to worry."

She chuckled and leaned back, relieved. "I seriously don't pay you enough." Looking me up and down she began to rub her palm over her crotch. "I think I want to fuck you, Holly."

I swung my hips as I walked to her, making the petticoats and skirt swing high. She scooted her chair back in anticipation. I purred, "I am always available for my Mistress's pleasure. What is it you desire?"

Briefly lifting her glorious bottom from her office chair, she yanked her yoga pants and panties down to her knees. From there, I carefully removed them from her entirely, quickly separating and folding them, then setting them aside.

"I want you in my lap, Holly," she leered, stroking her rapidly hardening erection and gazing at my cleavage wantonly.

I wore no panties beneath my petticoats and carried a small tube of anal lube with me at all times, should my Mistress desire just this. I put much effort into trying to prepare for any of her wants.

Pulling the tube from one of the tiny pockets in my tiny apron, I greased her turgid member thoroughly, wiped my hand clean with a small cloth from the other pocket in my apron, and presented my backside to my Mistress, framed by a multitude of petticoats.

She wasted no time in clutching my waist and heaving me upward, then down onto her lap. She moved me around, finding my hole, then sank me down to penetrate me.

I groaned in pleasure at the intrusion. Pulling my tits out of the uniform top to hang over, I pinched my nipples and tugged as Mistress Ellen began to lift and drop me with the grip she still had around my waist.

My maid uniform not only had a built-in bra, but a built-in corset. My Mistress was able to get her large hands nearly all the way around the circumference of my compressed waist as she used me for her enjoyment.

Closing my eyes, I reveled in the feeling of her thick cock traveling my tunnel, the jiggle of my ass and the lewd smacking sound when I was dropped down, and the pleasured grunts of my Mistress as she indulged herself in me.

Pressing me downward onto her as much as she could, Mistress Ellen grunted louder than before with every spurt of her cum into my bowels. The feeling of my Mistress's thick cock stretching my asshole just a sliver wider with every pulse was euphoria.

A moment of rest where Mistress ran her hands covetously over my arms and back and where I still sat on her lap impaled on her dick, and then she was lifting me to begin anew.

******

I stood patiently at the airport, holding a sign that said 'Deveroux'. In my professional business suit and skirt and heels, I'd already had to chase away two horny guys claiming to be 'Dever-ucks'. As though my Mistress had not shown me pictures of her parents previously.

Spotting the older couple as they exited the deboarding section, I smiled and held my sign slightly straighter.

They approached me with expressions I could not read. I didn't expect the both of them to be shorter than myself. Irrationally, I had somehow expected them to match my Mistress's grandeur. "Mr. Deveroux, Mrs. Deveroux. Welcome. I am Holly, Miss Ellen's assistant."

"Oh, hi? I mean, Ellen told us her assistant would be picking us up, but I didn't expect..." Mrs. Deveroux trailed off.

I raised my eyebrows slightly, waiting.

She blushed slightly. "I didn't expect a woman so beautiful. Ellen's always been a little sensitive, you know."

I smiled a little. "You are very kind. Come, I have obtained a cart for your luggage, and then I shall drive you to Miss Ellen's home."

Once we were underway, with both of Mistress's parents in the backseat, her father finally spoke. "A Subaru, huh? You know, we have one of these back home."

I glanced at him through the rearview mirror. "Miss Ellen has purchased this vehicle for your use during your visit. It was felt that a familiar vehicle would be best. Should you desire use of it at anytime, you need only inform me, and I shall bring it around to the front of the home for you. Should you rather be chauffeured I will, of course, drive you anywhere you wish to go."

Her mother choked. "Ellen just... bought a car for us? Even though we are only going to be here for a few days?"

The side of my mouth curled up in a half-grin. "Miss Ellen is very successful, and has not filled even half of the space she has for vehicles. I do not believe it was a strain on her finances."

They were silent, absorbing a reality that they were apparently not privy to. I wondered just how little they actually knew about their daughter.

"So... what exactly is it you do for my Ellen?" her mother asked.

"I do any and everything Miss Ellen requires of me. This week, that has expanded to seeing to your accommodations and comfort. Should you desire anything at all, you have only to ask, and I will provide."

As we approached the manor, first my Mistress's father, then her mother leaned forward between the seats to stare at the impressive home. "Ellen doesn't live here, does she?"

"This is Miss Ellen's home," I confirmed. Giving her mother a small smile, agreeing with the sentiment, I added, "Be it ever so humble." I felt much the same way when I first saw the massive, sprawling mansion.

Pulling around the circular driveway, I opened the rear door for Mrs. Deveroux to exit. "Um, our luggage?"

"I shall unpack it for you in your bedroom, Mrs. Deveroux. Do not worry yourself, this is part of my position."

"Oh, um... alright, I guess. Let's go see Ellen then?" The poor woman seemed lost.

"Very good. Follow me, if you please, and I shall announce you."

I led the pair up the steps, clicking my earpiece. "Miss Ellen? I have arrived with your parents."

Mistress had not wanted our true dynamic revealed to her parents. For the length of their stay, I was to refer to her as 'Ellen'. I successfully argued for 'Miss Ellen'. I was to wear more concealing outfits, and any relief my Mistress desired was to be handled with the utmost discretion.

In the entryway, my Mistress stood to her impressive height from the couch where she had waited. I looked her over carefully, satisfied she had not smeared her makeup nor had she wrinkled her pantsuit. I had spent quite some time preparing my Mistress for her first impression before leaving to retrieve her parents, and I was gratified to see that she had taken care to not ruin the effort.

Her makeup was perfect, her chin-length blonde hair still styled correctly. The beige pantsuit had nary a wrinkle. "Mom, Dad, hi."

"Oh, Ellen!" Mrs. Deveroux exclaimed, and rushed to hug her. "Look at you!"

I stepped off to the side and waited as they had their reunion. I would see to everyone's comfort before tending to the luggage.

"You look incredible, Ellen! You're so thin!"

Mistress blushed and looked at me briefly. "Holly convinced me to try a new diet and exercise."

"Is that why you have such nice clothes? You can buy stuff that fits now?"

"Uh, no. Holly makes my clothes," Mistress admitted.

Mrs. Deveroux turned to look at me speculatively. "And is Holly also responsible for you finally wearing makeup?"

Mistress blushed darker. "Um, yeah? She has a cosmetology license. She cuts and colors my hair for me too."

"I hope you're paying her enough, Ellen. That's a lot for just one person."

1...345678