Miss Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scoffed, "Insult the woman who's going to make all of my dreams come true? Not likely." With more courage, he began to undress himself.

"One day, Michael, we will be sisters. I look forward to that day. Fold your clothing. Do not make a mess of Mistress's home."

He scrambled to pick up the few articles he'd carelessly dropped to fold them correctly and shelve them.

Once we were both undressed, I looked over at him, and he had his hands over his groin, blushing and trying very hard to not stare at me. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

I gave him a comforting grin, grasped his hand and began to pull him along after me. "I'm flattered, Michael. Compared to Mistress, I am as nothing. You do me a great compliment."

Stopping just outside of the room I'd prepared, I turned to my companion. "Remember, Michael. Mistress is always the most important person in the room. Your attention must be on her. Are you ready?"

Michael nodded, unable to speak at the moment. I opened the door, and led him inside.

I had constructed a chair to greet her new servant that would fit my Mistress's regality, Mistress laughingly referred to it as her 'Throne'. That description was not far from accurate.

Dark wood with deep red cushioning. Very high-backed, cushioned armrests. Perched on the throne was Mistress, adorned in a purple silk dress reminiscent of Ancient Rome. I had curled her hair into loose, bouncy curls, and her makeup was immaculate.

Michael had forgotten how to breathe at his first glance of her.

Mistress grinned and rose, gliding down to meet him far more smoothly than one as large as she should have been able to.

"Michael," she smiled down at him, "I am so happy to meet you." Scooping up his little body and holding him close, she walked back over to her chair and sat, laying him down in her lap and talking softly to him.

I could not hear what was said from my position by the door, but after a time Mistress moved the side of her dress inward, baring her immense breast, and coaxed Michael to drink from her.

I smiled broadly at the sight. Michael would be a welcome addition to my Mistress's household, and would bring not only skills I did not possess to Mistress, but would give her another person to interact with.

In perhaps six months, when Michael was well along the way in his transformation, I would bring up taking on yet another servant. If my Mistress would not bring herself to go into the world, I would bring some of the world to my Mistress.

Already I had vague plans to remodel some of the unused rooms into a strip club and movie theatre. Michael's skill in electrical work will be very welcome in completing those projects. Teaching him to strip once he had enough curves of his own would not be so difficult.

Yes, Mistress would be as happy and content as I could accomplish.

Nothing mattered more.

1...345678