Miss Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lined her up, and sank down over her length until I rested on her soft body. Miss Ellen grasped my hips, and began to lift and drop me over her greedy cock, at a pace and depth that she desired. Riding Miss Ellen did not mean that I actually rode her.

The impacts of her dick against my prostate were a wonderful gift from her. My eyes closed of their own accord, and I savored Miss Ellen's powerful cock moving in and out of me.

She was tireless in lifting and dropping me, and I came before she did, shooting my cum to the table between her spread legs. I clenched around her tool as I orgasmed, and Miss Ellen chuckled, but did not slow or stop. "Did you just cum, James?" she teased.

"I did, Miss Ellen. Thank you."

She pulled me down and pressed me hard against her, rocking my hips with her powerful hands. "Careful, James. I might start to think that you like this."

"Bringing you pleasure brings me pleasure, Miss Ellen," I admitted.

The strong hands rocking my hips slowed to a stop, and I looked over my shoulder at her.

"If that's true, then do you know what would really give me pleasure? Turn around so I can kiss you while I fuck you."

I eased myself from her impalement, and carefully turned myself around, sinking back down on her thick cum injector. Miss Ellen pulled me down to lie on her, and scooted me up a bit so that when she curled her back and bent her neck, she could reach my lips with hers. My shirt felt wet where it started to soak in the remnants of Miss Ellen's prior orgasms.

Miss Ellen began to thrust upward, unable to quite bottom out as she could before, but her insistent, frenetic kissing seemed to make up for my lack of height to her.

One of her large hands grasped my ass and hip, and the other trailed down the side of my face, down my neck, and over my chest. When she found my breast beneath the loose shirt I was wearing, everything stopped right there.

"James..." she whispered dangerously at me from inches away. "What. Is. This!?"

I felt a lot of fear in that moment, but answered honestly. "I believe that is my breast, Miss Ellen."

"Get off. Right now," she demanded through clenched teeth and I scrambled to obey.

Miss Ellen sat herself upright and turned to face me. She considered me for a moment. "Have you been taking hormones, James?"

I stared at my feet and clasped my hands. "I believe that I have been taking your hormones, Miss Ellen."

"Explain. Now."

I cringed at her tone. "You, yourself have admitted to me that you have an overabundance of various hormones in your system, Miss Ellen. I believe those same hormones are in your semen and breast milk, which have comprised perhaps ninety percent of my diet for the last year and a half."

I looked up at her disbelieving face. "You think that your chest fat is actually boobs, and it's somehow my fault?"

I tried to stand straight. "There are other indicators, Miss Ellen. My nipples are bigger, my hips are wider. My face is different. When last I measured, I have grown nearly three inches taller in the time I have served you. My skin is softer and far more sensitive. Even my penis is slightly larger, Miss Ellen."

She looked at my face closely, and her disbelief became something approaching horror. "Take off your clothes, James. Show me," she whispered.

I removed my shirt, letting the garment fall to the floor, and Miss Ellen gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Behind that barrier, she bade me, "Let your hair down."

Wearing a simple shirt hid much. Not only the swells of my chest, but my diminished chest hair and the off proportions of my waist and hips. With my hair falling past my shoulders, I looked far more like an unkempt woman than any man.

Miss Ellen did not look away from my breasts. "When I reached out to you, James, all I wanted was to hire the boy I liked in school and pay him to let me fuck him. If you could cook or clean halfway decently, that would have been a nice bonus, and something for you to do to keep busy."

"You have gone so far beyond any reasonable expectation I could ever have had. My life has been so much better in every way ever since I hired you, and that's all thanks to you." Miss Ellen reached out and cupped my cheek gently. "I don't know what I'm going to do without you," she sniffed wetly.

That last sentence was alarming. "Am... am I really so repugnant to you?" I softly despaired.

Miss Ellen shook her head slowly. "No, James. Just the opposite. Jesus, I mean..." she paused and wiped her eyes. She sadly chuckled, "I want to dress you in slutty outfits and whorish makeup. I want you to remove your body hair altogether and make you answer to the name Holly and even call me Mistress. I didn't even know that about myself until just now. That's why this is so hard."

Miss Ellen stood from the table, grabbed a fresh towel and began to wipe herself down instead of having me do it, cleaning away the oils and cum. Not looking at me, she told me, "I'm going to give you a very generous severance package, James. Six figures. You'll have medical and dental until the end of the year. I will book you the penthouse suite at the Radisson for the next month, I owe you that much at least. If it takes you longer to find your own place than that, let the concierge know, and I'll pay for longer. But I want you out of here by tonight, James. You can take your range rover with you."

I fell to my knees. In less than three minutes my entire world fell apart. "Please, Miss Ellen," I begged. "Please don't send me away. You do not have to pay me anything any longer, I will work for free. Just don't make me go!"

Miss Ellen still would not look at me. "No, James. I... I've disfigured you. I am so sorry, I never meant to hurt you. I have to save you from me, no matter how much it hurts. Goodbye, James."

I knelt on the floor and wept softy as Miss Ellen walked out of the room and more importantly, out of my life.

******

I moped for a week straight, spiraling down into what was assuredly some form of depression once I had left Mistress Ellen's home.

Eventually, I came across some motivation that would get me out of bed. It wasn't healthy, but if I was brutally honest with myself, no part of my devotion to my Mistress was actually healthy. That did not make it any less fulfilling in any sense.

I found a two-bedroom apartment, and ordered furniture to be delivered to it. While I was waiting on that, I got to work on Mistress Ellen's last wishes.

I paid to have every follicle of hair that wasn't my eyebrows or scalp hair permanently removed by laser. I saw a lawyer and had my name legally changed to Holly Volk, and wasn't that a fun conversation, given my foreign accent and no medical records of undergoing gender transition.

I purchased an entirely new, female wardrobe.

Once I was settled into my apartment, I signed up for three things. Erotic dancing classes, Yoga, and cosmetology school.

At the time, the only thing I could focus on was that if I gained enough additional skills, my Mistress would have to take me back. I had no need to obtain work, Mistress had paid me handsomely and I was set for money for quite some time.

I would attend Yoga in the morning, working off my excess weight and increasing my flexibility, then go to cosmetology school to learn to apply makeup and cut and style hair, then learn to strip in the evenings.

To keep myself busy and not dwell on my loss, I made myself the sluttiest uniforms I could think of in my second, unused bedroom that I'd made into a sewing room. The french-maid uniform, in particular, was nearly obscene, with a deep plunging neckline, tiny poofy armbands, and the tiniest skirt that barely covered my butt, especially after all the petticoats were stacked beneath it. The petticoats alone took me over a week to make.

Those six months were the darkest of days for me. Then one day, I got a phone call.

******

My phone rang, and I stared at the familiar number on the caller ID. My heart began to pound in my chest.

"Hello, Mistress Ellen," I greeted, trying to calm myself enough to speak clearly.

"Oh! Uh, James. Hi... I'm, uh, I'm a little surprised you're even taking my call."

I smiled sadly to myself. "I will always accept your calls, Mistress."

"That's... that's great... really. Uh, so... how are you?"

"I am as well as I can be, I suppose. And yourself?"

Mistress Ellen sighed over the phone. "Truthfully? Miserable. Miserable, and lonely, and horny, and... never mind me. Did... did your problem ever get better?"

I looked down at myself. I'd grown another two inches and out of three bra sizes since I'd left Mistress's service. Exercising morning and evening coupled with no longer eating primarily dairy had slimmed every part of me down and toned it all up, except for my tits. My tits had ballooned out of control. "If anything, the changes have accelerated. I changed my name to Holly."

"It was all for nothing," she whispered so faintly I barely heard it. In a more normal tone, she asked, "Where are you working now?"

I smiled faintly, not that she could see. "Actually, I am halfway done with cosmetology school."

"Cosme-!? You are much too valuable to waste yourself as a... a... a hairdresser!"

The insult she felt on my behalf was... actually heartwarming. "I am only attending to learn the skills, Mistress. I have much catching up to do in being female."

"Oh, right, right. That makes more sense."

There was only silence for a time, and I began to feel uncomfortable. "Mistress? Was there something you needed?"

"I think... I think I made a big mistake, Ja- Holly. I know that I have no right to ask this, considering how badly I treated you, but... would you ever consider, maybe, coming back? At all?"

I couldn't seem to catch my breath. My heart pounded so hard I thought I was on the verge of a heart attack. I made a very rushed mental tally of how long it would take to pack my things. "I can be there in the morning." Thinking faster, I blurted, "Unless you need me immediately. Do you need me this very moment, my Mistress? I can be to you within the hour."

Mistress Ellen sobbed on the other end of the line, blubbering her words so badly I couldn't understand any of it. Impatiently, I waited for her to let me know when to arrive.

"Th-the morning is just fine, Holly. I'll make all of this up to you, I swear. Thank you," she cried, "thank you."

"I shall see you in the morning. Until then, Mistress."

******

The next morning I drove the range rover Mistress Ellen had gifted me, packed with all of my belongings, around the circular driveway in front of her home. Taking a deep breath, I shut off the ignition and exited the vehicle. My things could wait until later.

I smoothed down my skirt as I walked up the steps to her front door. I raised my fist to knock, but paused. Remembering the first time, I tested the door knob and found it unlocked.

Letting myself in, I gently closed the door and looked around, spying the familiar earpiece resting on its charger just inside of the door. Fitting it over my ear nearly brought me to tears at the familiarity.

Clicking the link open, I called out, "Mistress Ellen?"

There was no response over the earpiece. Mistress did hate alarm clocks. I walked two steps into the room, intending to go wake her, when she stepped around the corner and stared.

"Oh, Mistress," I whispered to myself under my breath in pity. She hadn't taken care of herself very well at all in my absence.

She'd gained a little weight. Not a lot, but enough to be noticeable. Her clothes looked as though she'd washed them herself and they shrank, and she also looked like she'd trimmed her own hair for the first time since I'd met her again. She didn't do that great of a job.

"You're so beautiful," Mistress breathed.

I had taken care with my makeup. Perhaps not the whorish look she had mentioned, but professional-sexy, much like my business suit with its mid-thigh skirt and ultra-low cut chemise. I also stood on four-inch heels, which sounds like a lot but is just about right for someone who is over six feet tall to make her ass pop. My hair was bound in a french braid, with enough volume on the top so as to not look severe. I gave the impression of a pornstar version of a personal assistant, which was what I had aimed for.

Mistress approached me skittishly, much like she didn't really believe any of this was real. "H-Holly?" she whispered as she got close.

I grasped her large hands in mine and looked up at her. "I'm here, my Mistress."

"I... I missed you so much!" she sobbed, and clutched me in a tight hug, crying over my head. I held her back, letting her get it out, and rubbed her lower back comfortingly.

It took a few minutes, but she eventually calmed down. "I ruined all of the clothes you made me," she confessed in a tearful whisper.

"Then I shall make you new ones, Mistress," I stated simply.

When she broke the hug and wiped her eyes with a tremulous smile, I grasped her hand and began to lead her to her bathroom. "Come, Mistress. Let me draw you a bath and begin to care for you again."

Mistress followed behind me in a docile state, which I didn't care for. I led her into her bathroom, which was in dire need of cleaning, and started the water filling in the bathtub. Once it was warm enough, I stopped the draining and dropped bath salts in, before turning my attention to my Mistress.

I carefully undressed her like a child, folding her clothing and setting it aside one at a time. Once she was nude, I coaxed her into the water.

I removed my blazer, and began to undress myself down to bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. I didn't want to get my outfit wet, but my underwear could if it had to.

Mistress stared at my cleavage as I started to gently wash her. My breasts were big enough that even restrained by the pushup bra, they still wobbled as I worked.

"I don't even know how to apologize, Holly," she told me in that downcast tone she'd been speaking in. "Or, or how to show you how grateful I am that you've come back to me. Anything I can do, or... anything you want, just say the word. Really."

I considered that. "Lie back, Mistress, and I shall wash your hair."

Once I had a lather worked into her hair, I had my thoughts more or less in order. "I would like to finish my cosmetology training, Mistress," I started.

"Sure!" she over-agreed, happy to have me set terms, in some mistaken way of trying to buy forgiveness she did not need.

"I also wish for you to let me care for you, fully, from now on."

Mistress gave me a confused look. "I thought that's what you always did?"

I shook my head and rinsed the shampoo from her hair. "No, Mistress. There were always two subjects I had never brought up. They are sensitive, and likely to hurt your feelings."

She blew out a breath. "What are they," she cringed.

Running conditioner into her hair, I answered, "Diet and exercise."

"Do I really look that bad?" My Mistress looked devastated.

"No, Mistress." I paused, trying to phrase it in a way that she wouldn't be offended. "You have such power, Mistress. Physical power. Intellectual power. Monetary. Sexual. Mistress, you are nearly a goddess. But you have poor self-image, and you could be healthier. This will help with both."

"I don't think I can run, Holly. I'm too big," she told me tearfully.

"No, Mistress. No running. Yoga and swimming. You do have a very nice swimming pool. It is time you used it."

"I don't know how to swim," she ashamedly admitted.

I rinsed the conditioner gently from her hair. "Did you know that I was once a lifeguard? I taught swimming lessons to children. Not to worry, Mistress. I shall teach you to swim."

"Answer me truthfully, Holly. Is there anything you can't do?"

Glancing at her face, she was only half-joking. "Truthfully? I am terrible with computers, cannot play the guitar, nor can I fly a plane. Everything else I can do," I winked playfully at her.

Mistress Ellen chuckled and finally loosened up, fully relaxing into the water. "I've got computers covered," she offered.

I ran the washcloth over her skin again, gently scrubbing into the folds beneath her giant breasts as they floated a bit in the water. "Very good, Mistress. When you have finished with your bath, perhaps you will allow me to attempt to fix your hair? Shape your eyebrows?"

"I thought you weren't finished with learning all of that?"

"All but the most complex hairstyles and perms I can do. Those would come with practice. Manicures, pedicures, and skin and nail care are all in the second half of the school schedule."

"Can I ask you a question, Holly?"

"You can ask me anything, Mistress. Always."

"Okay... why are you calling me Mistress now?"

I blinked at her. I hadn't realized she'd forgotten. "The last desires you had expressed to me, Mistress. You wished for me to remove my body hair, wear slutty uniforms and makeup, answer to the name Holly, and to refer to you as 'Mistress'. I have endeavored to fulfill those wishes in our time apart."

She blinked in shock. "Even though I'd just fired you? You went and did all of that anyway?"

I stared at her, and tried to make her understand. "My whole life I was forced from place to place, Mistress. Never having a home, never having a purpose. When you reached out to me, I was at the end of the line. Nearly destitute, perhaps two weeks from being homeless. You saved me, Mistress. Coming into your service has given me stability and security I have craved for as long as I have lived. You have given me a home, a purpose, and immense satisfaction in serving you. Those last desires of yours, they were all I had left. Anything you wish, you have only to state it, and I shall see it done. Always."

"So... so for instance, if I asked you to get into the bath with me?" she cringed.

I smiled gently, "I would only ask if you would permit me to remove what clothing I still wear, or if you would rather I enter the water in my underwear."

"Take it off, please," she whispered, "but let me see?"

I stood briskly from where I knelt at the side of the bath, and after quickly drying my hands I began to un-attach the garter straps from my stockings.

Noticing just how riveted Mistress was in watching me, I employed a few of the skills I'd learned in that dancing class. I swayed, and oscillated, and turned every movement into a seduction. Rolling my stockings down my legs, her eyes couldn't look away. I turned to present my backside, pushing it out and swaying my hips as I wiggled the garter belt over my hips and down. I smiled over my shoulder at her beginning to flush face as I unhooked my bra, covering the important parts with a forearm as I removed it and turned back to face her.

My free hand ran a thumb back and forth under the elastic of my panties, every pass inching the fabric down further. Mistress was captivated and my soul sang.

I undulated back around, and inched my panties down, the thong strap between my round ass cheeks getting caught there and slowly tugged out. Taking a wide stance, I turned at the waist, still covering my breasts, and asked her softly, "Are you ready to fully see the new me, my Mistress?"

Mistress Ellen swallowed heavily enough that I could hear it, and nodded unsteadily. Releasing the covering hold I had on my breasts, I turned to face her, hands on hips, fully on display.

Her mouth fell open as her eyes darted all over my body, trying to take it all in at once. Just as my body had grown taller, and my boobs had grown much bigger, my dick had grown similarly, hanging low and heavy in a relaxed state. When erect, it was now nearly nine inches long, and mayhap I now had enough down there to satisfy one of Mistress Ellen's stature.

1...345678