Miss Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress grinned, "Oh, that's just the tip of the Holly-iceberg."

I closed my eyes briefly and begged silently. Please, Mistress. Please don't.

Praise from my Mistress made my body energize. Already I was straining to keep my breathing normal and my voice silent. My cock throbbed where I had tucked it in the crack of my bum for concealment.

"Holly makes my shoes, too. She does all the cleaning here, and you should taste her cooking! She speaks seven languages, and can do mani-pedis and massages and... Oh! I have got to show you the computer desk and chair she made me a couple of years ago for my birthday."

I cleared my throat. "If you have no further need of me at the moment, Miss Ellen, I have duties I must attend to." I had to leave. That very second.

"Oh, uh, sure? I'll call if I need anything, okay?"

"Very good, Miss Ellen." I stiffly walked out of the room, my cock throbbing on the verge of orgasm where it was wedged. If I throbbed any harder, it was going to start moving my bum around by itself.

Simple praise made me light up, but Mistress was effusive just then. She had bragged of my worth to her. Then I heard the last bit of conversation travel down the hall to me.

"She can do all of that? How did you ever find her?"

"I know, right? Just between us, I don't think I could make it without her anymore."

I braced myself with one hand against the hallway wall and whimpered as my dick began the rapid pulsing of my orgasm, relieving the pressure I'd been struggling to hold back. Still curled back in my bum, my cock spat shot after shot between my cheeks, the flesh barely able to keep containment.

I took a cleansing breath and glanced behind me, making sure none had seen that. Satisfied no one had witnessed my orgasm, I carefully walked to the servant's apartments to change into clean clothes, feeling every milliliter of semen back there as my cheeks rubbed against each other with my gait. I ruined those panties.

******

I ran the strainer around the pool, cleaning the errant leaves and debris from it that such things accumulate constantly.

Mistress Ellen had expressed a liking for tan lines on me, so as I worked outside I wore only a small black bikini, with just enough fabric on my bum to keep my cock from falling out of there.

"H-Holly?" a deep voice stuttered from behind me, and I turned to see a half-awake Mr. Deveroux.

"Mr. Deveroux," I greeted. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

He couldn't seem to tear his gaze from my breasts, but I couldn't hold that against him. I had a very large bust, though by comparison to Mistress Ellen I had nearly nothing.

"Uh, yeah. Like a rock. Look, I'm sorry to bother you, but I can't find the coffee maker."

I pulled the strainer from the pool and set it aside. "I shall make you coffee, Sir. Forgive me, Miss Ellen sleeps in a bit and I did not realize that you would wake early. Would you care for breakfast as well?"

He followed me back into the manor, and I grabbed the simple smock hanging just inside the exit to the pool to wear over my bathing suit.

"No, I think I'd better wait for Miri and Ellen for breakfast. But I never could wake up without coffee, you know?"

I nodded. "If you wish. I can also make you whatever you'd like to eat, and then do the same for your wife and Miss Ellen when they wake later on."

"You wouldn't mind? Making breakfast twice, I mean?" he asked.

I smiled at him gently. "I am at your service, Mr. Deveroux. It is no trouble at all. What would you like to eat?"

"Steak and eggs," he chuckled, as though that was absurd for some reason.

"How do you prefer them prepared?"

"No, Holly, I was just kidding. Whatever you have is fine."

I gave Mistress's father a conspiratorial grin. "What I have is steak and eggs. Medium well on the steak and over-easy for the eggs? Or do you prefer it made otherwise?"

He blinked at me. "Medium rare? And, uh, sunny-side up?"

I nodded. "Very good. Come, and I will begin with your coffee."

******

"Holly? Mom wants a massage."

I set the iron off to the side and clicked my earpiece. "Very well. From where shall I retrieve your mother?"

"We're in the entryway."

"I will be with you shortly."

Clicking my earpiece again to terminate the link, I shut the iron off and set it away from any other fabric in the laundry room.

I walked out to the entryway, my heels clicking on the tile, to see Mistress settled back in her couch, and her parents in the other, smaller couch she had for those such as myself who were not as divine as she.

"Mrs. Deveroux? If you would follow me?"

She flustered, "Oh, you don't have to trouble yourself Holly. It's just a little stiffness, I'll be okay."

I looked at Mistress Ellen with a raised eyebrow, wanting direction.

Mistress rolled her eyes. "Just go, Mom. Holly will make you feel better. She doesn't mind at all. Do you, Holly?"

"Of course not. Please, Mrs. Deveroux. This way?" I gestured.

The embarrassed older woman got to her feet and walked toward me, shooting looks behind her at her husband and daughter. "Come, let me help you," I told her gently and led her to the massage room.

Mistress Ellen's massage table was unsuitable for any but her, but I had a smaller, commercial folding table delivered should either of Mistress's parents wish to avail themselves of the room. That foresight was just seen as valid.

I started the oil warming, and turned on the stereo. "If you would care to disrobe, we can begin."

"Oh, um... in front of you? I don't know, I, uh-"

"I can turn around if it embarrasses you. There are towels just here," I gestured at the shelf. "When you are ready, you only need let me know and we shall begin."

She blew out a frustrated breath. "I'm sorry, Holly. I'm being silly. We're both girls, right? I don't know why this is so hard for me."

"I pride myself on being accommodating, Mrs. Deveroux. There is no shame in being shy with undressing in front of a stranger. I will turn, and I take no offense."

I turned, and after a moment began to hear the rustle of clothing. "You can call me Miriam, you know. You've been so good for Ellen, you are basically family at this point."

"You are too kind, Ms. Miriam."

"I guess I'll settle for that. Ellen did say you're awfully formal. So, um, I think I'm ready? What do I do?"

I turned back around, and Miriam was standing nervously, clutching the knot of the towel above her breasts. "Please lie down, and unknot your towel."

I moved to the pile of her clothing, and with practiced movements quickly folded it all and stowed it on the shelf.

Slipping the oil pump from the warmer, I placed it into the pocket of the smock and stepped to the smaller table. "You had mentioned you felt a stiffness?" I queried.

"Um, yeah. I mean yes. Mostly my back and legs, but it's kind of everywhere too," she answered me nervously from the face cushion.

"Very good, Ms. Miriam. I will begin with your back. You only need to relax."

Carefully folding the towel down so her large bum was still covered, I oiled my hands and began to rub. She was stiff at first, but as time passed she gradually loosened up. "Oh, you do have magic hands. Do you do this for Ellen often?"

I debated on how much to share. Speaking of my Mistress's business sat wrong with me. "I give Miss Ellen massages whenever she desires them. Her work requires her to stoop over a desk, and it is hard on her back. I am happy to smooth the ache away for her."

"You do so much for her... and she sings your praises. She's not taking advantage of you or anything, is she? I don't know what someone with all of your talents costs to hire, but it can't be cheap. She pays you enough?"

Having worked her back loose, I began to work on shoulders and arms. "My pay is more than adequate. Miss Ellen insists on paying me far more than I am worth, don't trouble yourself over that."

Miriam groaned in pleasure as I kept working at her. "Mmm. She did mention that she has had to force raises on you."

"She has," I admitted. "My wages are a kingly sum, by nearly anyone's reckoning. I need no further monetary incentive, but there are times when Miss Ellen is intractable about it."

I moved to her legs, and when I got up to her knees, the moaning became sexual in nature, and the familiar sight of a Deveroux woman humping a massage table met my eyes.

While I was working on her thigh, just under her bottom, she abruptly froze and began to shudder. As with my Mistress, I did not pause, but kept working.

"Oh," Miriam exclaimed softy. "I am so embarrassed, and so sorry, Holly."

"You need not feel any shame, Ms. Miriam. None will ever know, on my word. Feel free to relax as you will," I told her back just as softly.

She started to giggle. "That was the best orgasm I've had in years," she confessed to me in a hushed, naughty tone.

"Then should you have another, I insist that you embrace it. You mustn't feel ashamed, Ms. Miriam," I whispered to her.

I raised the towel from her bottom, efficiently folding it and setting it aside. Miriam Deveroux had a large butt for her frame, and I had to dig deep through that cushion to get to the muscle beneath.

By the time Ms. Miriam had her front entirely massaged, she was so relaxed that I had to help her to her bath. Three orgasms coupled with an entire-body rubdown will do that to an upper-middle aged woman.

******

Carefully balancing the mug of coffee on the small tray, I eased Mistress's bedroom door open and entered.

I had spilled her morning coffee exactly once. The stain was torturous to get out, and I beat myself up over that blunder for many days afterward. I began to use a tray after that.

Setting the tray on her nightstand, I leaned over to gently stroke her face. "Mistress," I called softly, "It is eight a.m. Time for you to awaken."

Her eyes cracked open, and she smiled sleepily at me, before languidly reaching up and easily pulling me against her majestic self, cuddling me into her.

It was something occurring more often lately. Regardless of the reason, should my Mistress wish to cuddle, then I would happily cuddle.

"Mmm. G'mornin, Holly." She mumbled.

"Good Morning, Mistress. Did you sleep well?"

"Kinda. Was up a little late, fuckin' dick wouldn't go down. I can't wait 'til my parents are gone, and I can get you to help with that again," she complained.

"You should have summoned me, my Mistress," I chided her. "I would have been happy to provide you relief."

Mistress blindly tugged the sheets down below her magnificent bust, and pulled my head onto her nipple. "No, I don't want to be sneaking around like that. I can make it two more days."

My mouth was busy drinking down her milk production from the night, otherwise I'd have chided her more. It was silly for her to be in discomfort when I was available to her at all times.

Instead, I simply enjoyed being in her embrace and the taste of her milk. When I had emptied that breast, Mistress scooted up the bed, leaning against her headboard, and grasped her coffee. At a single gesture from her, I laid myself across her lap. My head cushioned in the crook of her arm, I began the task of emptying her other breast.

Mistress Ellen took another sip, set her mug down, and explored my body with her now free hand. I loved it when Mistress treated me as though she owned me, when she embraced the fact that she needed no permission from me for anything.

She popped the buttons on my smock, reaching in and grasping my tit where only the small bikini was between us. I whimpered against her divine breast as she fondled me.

"Maybe I am still a little wound up. I might need you this morning, Holly."

I made an agreeable noise, all I could do. Halting my suckling to speak wouldn't stop her flow, and I didn't want to make a mess. Not while I was under orders to be discreet.

Eventually, that breast was dry, and I eased myself upright, my stomach very, very full. "What is it you desire, my Mistress? How may I serve?"

"I want to pin you down and take you," she shrugged guiltily.

"Does my Mistress wish for me to struggle?" I asked, accepting her desire as my own.

"Uh... you know what? That'd be kind of hot. Just be quiet, okay? We can try again with screaming when we have the house to ourselves."

I eased myself from her lap, and dropped my smock to the floor, before removing my bikini. I greased my anus up as well as I could, and turned my back to my Mistress. "At your pleasure, Mistress," I prompted her.

Her large, powerful arm wrapped around me and heaved me from the floor, tossing me across her bed. Before I even had my bearings, she was on me.

Easily grasping my wrists in her hands, Mistress pulled them over my head as I yanked and struggled, but even using all of my strength, I was easily overpowered. Mistress transferred her grip on my wrists until she had both of my little wrists trapped in her giant fist, and her now free hand covered my mouth.

"Don't make a fucking sound, Bitch," she warned me dangerously, and my eyes widened despite knowing it was all a game.

One leg at a time, she forcefully bent them and moved them up over the curve of her wide hips, spreading me open and pinning my thighs nearly to my chest. I kicked my legs out and tried to turn my body, but she had me pretty much immobile. "Please," I begged quietly.

"Gonna fucking breed you, Bitch. Get all of this fucking cum up in you good," she leered. She lined up her cock to my hole, and began to stuff her thickness right up me.

I whimpered as she penetrated me, unstoppably shoving more and more of her cock into me. Mistress's weight loss had bared more of her hidden length, she was even longer than before now.

The fucking Mistress bestowed on me was harsh, and nearly violent in intensity. She used me roughly, slamming against my bent bum with all of her strength, backed by the weight in her still-large and glorious ass.

I forgot to struggle. Mistress taking me roughly, using me for her pleasure... it was paradise. Her free hand clutched at my breasts and thighs whenever she felt like it, groping me sure in the fact that I could not stop her, even had I wanted to.

I came long before she did. Bent in half, with my tits pressed together, my cum went nowhere Mistress could notice. It splattered on the underside of my tits, and stayed there. She was moving her cock in and out of me fast enough that she didn't notice the pulsing clench of my speared asshole.

After a time, Mistress finally pressed very deep into me and held, shooting the gift of her essence into me. She stayed like that for the longest time afterward, just resting with her hard, hard dick as deep inside of me as she could get it, holding my hands above my head in a single one of hers, and breathing heavily.

"You okay, Holly?" she eventually whispered to me from so high up above.

"Mistress has given me a wonderful gift this morning," I whispered back.

"That wasn't too much?" she worried.

I shook my head and smiled, "My Mistress can hold me down and breed me anytime she likes."

She grinned ruefully and released my arms, carefully sliding her cock out of my depths. "I should know by now, shouldn't I?"

I eased my legs down, a little tight from being bent like that for so long. "You should, Mistress. Perhaps you'd like to drink more of your coffee before it gets colder?"

Mistress Ellen settled back down to the bed, taking a deep sip of her tepid coffee and grimacing.

"Mistress?" I asked in a small voice. I didn't know how this idea was going to go over.

"Holly?" she asked me, concerned.

"Mistress... have you ever considered taking on another servant?"

"What!? No! Why... I have you, Holly. I don't need anyone else. Why would you ask that?"

I debated with myself, but decided to see it through. "Many reasons, Mistress. Another person helping here, perhaps with the cleaning and laundry, and I would have more time in my day to arrange surprises. Also, my Mistress may like to have variety in her relief. There are many like me out there, Mistress Ellen. Ones who would pledge devotion, who would welcome the servitude. Ones who would give much to be shaped by you as I have."

Mistress scoffed, and took another sip of her coffee, not even tasting it. "You don't really think that, do you? I mean, even if you're right, there's a whole bunch of problems there. I can afford to pay you, but paying another what I pay you might be stretching things. Even then, how would you even find this person?"

"I will search, Mistress. For the right person, you would only pay a pittance. Perhaps nothing at all. You need not pay me anything any longer, regardless. I have enough. Tell me you would not desire a small Japanese man in your bed," I taunted.

"How do you... how do you even know about that?" she asked embarrassedly.

"At times, when I give you relief at your desk, you play videos. While I cannot see them, Japanese is a language I speak. A small Asian man being dominated by a large woman is a reoccurring theme in your entertainment, Mistress."

"And you'd be okay with that," she disbelieved. "Another guy here, and me playing with him? Be real, Holly. No one is that selfless."

I shook my head. All this time and she still didn't get it. "Mistress, my devotion to you is without restraint, without condition. My only desire is that you be happy, and pleased. Given the chance, I would obtain for you an entire harem of servants, in a rainbow of colors, that you may indulge yourself in whatever you desire at any moment. Besides," I added slyly, "this other servant would not stay a 'guy' for very long."

She looked at me consideringly for a very long time, thinking it over. "You really would be okay with it, wouldn't you," she commented.

I smiled slowly. "Create me a sister, my Mistress."

Mistress blew out a breath in surrender. "Fine. You can look. But if you find someone, you need to run it by me before anything, okay? I want to do some computer magic to make absolutely sure that this person really wants this."

"I shall begin my search once I no longer must see to your parent's comfort."

Mistress rolled her eyes. "If you see to their comfort any better they're never going to leave, Holly."

******

Parking my range rover at the servant's entrance of Mistress Ellen's home, I looked over at my scared passenger. "Are you well, Michael?"

The five-foot-nothing, skinny Japanese-American snapped his gaze to me, wide eyed. "I'm good!" he exclaimed a little loudly.

"Michael," I said gently, "if you have any doubts, at all, perhaps I should bring you back to your home. It is not too late to back out."

"W-what do you mean?"

"You may leave Mistress Ellen's service at any time, Michael. None are forced to stay. But once you have met her, stood in her presence, sampled her majesty, you will find that you won't want to. Once I announce you to her, that may be it. If you are not one-hundred percent committed, then I cannot in good conscience take that choice from you."

Michael looked away from me to stare at the darkened manor. "I do want this... more than anything. But what if she doesn't want me?"

"Mistress knows of you, Michael. You have been judged, and not only have you been found acceptable, you have been found desirable. All you need do is come inside with me. I shall be by your side through it all, for we are to be in service to Mistress Ellen together."

Mustering the bravest grin he could, Michael exited the vehicle first. I followed, and led him inside.

"Remove your clothing, Michael," I told him as I began to unbutton my blouse.

"What?"

I sighed and gave him a stare. "Mistress Ellen is a mortal goddess, but she is still mortal. She is very tall, and very powerful, but in some respects she is frail. For this first meeting, you must be more vulnerable than she. We shall both be nude, you and I. Do not insult her, Michael. Be respectful, and effusive. Should you hurt her feelings, I will not hesitate to throw you out bodily. Should you hurt her feelings badly enough, I may not be able to stop myself from doing you harm. Do you understand?"

1...345678