Miss Enid Kirkwood’s Academy Pt. 03

Story Info
More fun at the drinking school with an education problem.
15.3k words
4.93
5.7k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

The previous chapter- Part 2 can be found here Miss Enid Kirkwood's Academy Pt. 02 - Fetish - Literotica.com This is a continuation of the ongoing activities of the students and teachers at the alcohol and nicotine powered academy.

As such there is smoking, drinking, stumbling, falling over, along with copious amounts of peeing. There is not a lot of learning. Anyone offended should not continue reading.

All characters are over 18.

With only a single breakfast and then lunchtime glass of vodka and orange, just to settle the nerves, but equally having consumed several coffees to the good inside her. Nelly couldn't help giggling and chuckling as she looked on. With the front door wide open still rhythmically banging loudly against the wall, practically knocking itself off its hinges, as the grey gloom of English winter was outside, the bitterly cold wind howling inside. She watched on as her ginger and particularly chubby teacher-cum-lover Tracey sat there cross legged, her upper body swaying uncontrollably and extremely drunkenly in her hallway. She was grinning with a rather goofy face whilst looking up at her.

What would have been Tracey Turnaware's normally sexy flowing locks of red hair were now a maelstrom of chaos, not helped by the now additional brown leaves and twigs. Her large sagging bruised, and mud splattered white left breast bounced and jiggled with every sway as it hung free, having popped out of her low-cut red top. Whilst what were already a size too small and were particularly cheap and thin, overly stretched leggings around her chunky thighs that were so thin that they were practically translucent. What also did not help was the fabric was now ripped to shreds from the sticky hydrangea shrub she had landed in. The sprayed wet mud stuck to her equally urine-soaked wet legs.

Having slowly realised that Nelly was standing outside the next-door house, Tracey with a drunken bravado and enthusiasm had tried her best to relive her childhood. For several years as a not so young teenager, her mum had dragged her every Thursday evening to do gymnastics. She saw the low wall as a simple challenge. With enough speed she could easily jump over and clear the low wall as if it was easier than a pommel horse. There was one small problem. The consumption of most of a bottle of vodka between breakfast and lunch had meant that she had not quite processed the fact that the last time she had tried anything like that exertion that she would have been at least ten almost thirteen years ago. That was a long time before being sent to Enid's, also she would have also been at least thirty kilograms lighter, and of course very much in dry leggings and with the added benefit of being stone cold sober. There was one other factor, she had also not factored in when she last tried to hurdle something, she had not serenely and quietly worked her way through over forty cigarettes a day for the last four to five years.

In her head when she lifted it up level, and held it straight as she could, she determined that she could easily get up to speed with a swing of the arms, pumping her legs and pushing the energy though her body. She was doing her best to overcome the staggering on the spot trying desperately to stay still, whilst failing to. She was finding it very difficult to stay in the same spot and not fall over. Each small correction required further larger corrections to try and stay looking at the wall. With a deep breath she clapped her hands together once or twice, whilst imagining people clapping louder and louder in rhythm as if she was at a gymnastics meet. The theory was easy: pump arms and legs, get enough ground speed, push down with the left foot, and lift the right foot and easily clear the wall with a Tracey sized gap between the shrubs.

In practice when Tracey had staggered around in yet another uncontrolled semi-circle unable to stand still or focus directly on the wall for any great length of time, she had taken a laboured deep breath and subsequently hacked a cough and had to stop to rest her both hands on her knees to breath and see if the world would stop spinning and was as she struggled with her breathing and at the moment in time was seriously contemplating another cigarette as that would definitely help. She dug into her bag and pulled out the bottle of vodka and lifted her head once more to take a couple of gulps, the burning fluid helped distract herself. She wiped her hand across her face as the lid was spun back on, the bottle was loosely stuffed back in the bag. She licked her lips as she looked up once more, as she swayed the wall was moving up and down and round and round like a horse on a carousel. She coughed; she knew another cigarette would help.

As she looked across to see her pretty Nelly standing in her driveway firmly gripping a mug of coffee and determined better of it. The cigarette would have to wait. In attempting to stand up straight, she was already wheezing from the subsequent tiny aftershock coughs. With her head held as high as she could on her well-oiled and now rather wobbly neck when she finally started moving, sideways at first, blaming the slight incline on the drive as she could not quite go in a straight line as kept over correcting the direction of travel. It was clear that she had two problems as she got closer to the shrubs. Firstly, the plants had moved along the wall as such she was no longer aiming for the gap. Secondly, with her lungs screaming for oxygen through layers of tar, as her arms moved, her legs were not going anywhere near as quickly as she thought she should have been.

As she reached the edge of the driveway, she had then tried to use her non-existent muscle memory under her chubby wobbling now tired thighs to push down on the edge of the paving. Her drunken coordination meant that she had completely missed her jumping point. Like a long jumper pushing off on the plasticine, her toes pushed off in the wet soft mud. It meant that with her pathetic fitness levels to try and hurdle the wall her legs had failed to move in any sensible coordinated way. As she rose a little in the air, it dawned on her everything was far worse and far less easy than she had first thought of or envisaged. Stopping for a cigarette before attempting it would have been the best solution.

Too much hilarity to a giggling Nelly in an almost predictably manner Tracey's knees had not lifted her shoes anywhere near high enough to enable her feet to clear the wall. As such with a loud squeal as her shin collided with the low wall. Her momentum had kept moving forward. Tracey had not gone in the direction she had wanted to, rather than clearing the wall and standing next to Nelly, for a hug and a triumphant kiss. She had fallen with a yelp headfirst over the wall, the branches of the leafless hydrangea bush had taken some of her significant weight and had briefly slowed her fall before the thin wooden sticks loudly cracked and snapped as she had continued her descent into a shrieking heap in the wet mud and weed laden border.

With a groan and a loud thump as her buttocks landed Tracey now sat cross legged in the hallway, the creaking sound of the seam on the crotch of leggings was slowly and continuously unravelling towards her knees was evident, as it was ripped further up revealing her commando nature, displaying her untamed bright red pubes. She had ungainly climbed out of the squashed bush and staggered whilst swearing loudly at Nelly she had flashing her large uncovered bright white backside to the street before she had managed to negotiate and climb the front doorsteps. It was only then that she collapsed into a bundle of arms, legs and buttocks at Nelly's feet who was still standing there laughing, a mug of sobering coffee in hand whilst staring down at her.

"Afternoon Miss, thanks for coming to see me!" She continued to stifle a giggle and then curbed a cough as she laughed deeply.

"Silly wall!" She shook her head, ignoring the statement and pulled a twig from her hair, "Ise brought more dinks for us as you called for me babes!" She giggled.

"Thanks, miss, I was, you know, sorta lonely this morning." She frowned. "But it's now kinder late afternoon, nearly?"

Tracey violently shook her head, "Ohh noes needs to be lonelys! Jusch more drinkings is required!" She slurred, before she paused and then loudly burped, which followed with a childishly giggle.

"But I am not sure you need any more this afternoon, maybe a coffee, I know I need another one?" Nelly replied as she gulped the contents of her mug, then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as put the empty mug down on the floor beside her.

Her head confused a nod with a shake, "Yesh, I does drink...I needs more voddy!" Tracey confirmed as she grinned. "Ise alwaysh needs more, espesh ash it's now Christmas, whoop, whoop!" She smiled and bopped around on the floor, her large sagging bare white breast swinging, flopping and juddering as it swung from side to side. Tracey then groaned as she tried to rub a sore buttock, as her bloodshot eyes stared at Nelly as her head wobbled loosely on her shoulders.

"Hmm, okay Miss babes...if you are sure?" Nelly grinned as she pushed her weight hard against the door and wind to shut the front door as the wind gusted a couple of damp leaves towards them. With a deep breath she then bent down and slowly managed to pull Tracey's hands until she could get her arms around her waist, so she was standing upright again. They both hugged for a moment, then attempted to kiss each other before Tracey took an unsteady step forward pushing them both towards the stairs, they cried out they both landed with a thud on the carpeted step Tracey laughing on top.

"Tracey, miss, careful, you will have squished my ciggies!" Nelly exclaimed.

She giggled. "I mushly prefer squishing you!" Tracey purred as her head gently wobbled side to side as she tried to lock her lips with Nelly's.

They stayed where they were kissing, until Nelly eventually stifled a cough as she pushed Tracey off her and then helped her up and steered with her arm firmly around the soft waist into the living room and flung her in the direction of the flowery G-Plan sofa. Tracey giggled as she pirouetted and with her arms slapping down by her side slumped all her weight on the soft furnishing and rubbed her hands up and down her ripped thighs, again she loudly burped and subsequently giggled at her burp. Her hands then found that was a gaping hole in her crotch, and whilst looking intently as one can when drunk, she smiled as with both hands she ripped the hole in crotch of her leggings even further apart and slowly and teasingly started playing with herself whilst continuing to stare at Nelly.

Nelly smiled back at Tracey as she put her hands in the large pocket of her purple hoodie and smiled triumphantly as she pulled a cigarette from the overly crumpled and squashed pack and placed it between her lips. She then rummaged around in the pocket again to find the lighter. The flame soon got the cigarette alight, and Nelly was exhaling a cloud of smoke whilst still watching Tracey playing with herself. They stayed like that in an awkward silence for a few moments.

"Can I get you a real coffee drink miss?" She asked with one of her exhales.

"Ohh yesh, I had schtarted a full bottle of my voddy this mornings, and I hasn't finished it yet!" She grinned and her hand pawed around the floor near her looking around for it.

Nelly followed her eyes around the room looking for the bag "Trace miss, you didn't bring a bag in with you, is it still outside miss?"

After a few moments of continuous moaning as her fingers were busy giving herself pleasure as she found the hole in her leggings whilst trying to think through her muddled head, she looked at Nelly and panted as she nodded.

"Shall I get it for you?"

Tracey glanced towards the armrest and the glass full of extinguished butts, the penny then dropped as she then realised that she had forgotten her drinks and more importantly her cigarettes which were still sitting in the rucksack hanging from the branches of the hydrangea bush she landed in.

"Theys in my bush..." She panted as her fingers stroked furiously "...nnoo, ohh yes, my fingers are in my bush, ohh that's nice, buttt, the drinks arse in the other outside bush, not inside my bush, ohhh, outside, but Ise needs my ciggies now!" She cried as her hands stroked even faster.

Nelly rolled her eyes like the teenager she was and then whilst her half naked 'teacher' sat and played vigorously with herself on her living room sofa in front of her, she reluctantly flipped her hood of her hoody over her head and with a cigarette wedged in the corner of her lips, she sauntered back outside again as the rain started to pour down heavily again, to retrieve the bag containing the important goodies for Tracey.

Nelly then went to make another coffee. She knew that at this moment, however much a drink was required, she needed to be properly sober to look after and focus on Tracey.

Chapter 2

The skinny brunette Suzy Ponsonby bounced on her knees on the front doorstep trying to keep warm, especially as the bitter winter wind blew the rain sideways in her direction. She was shivering, hiding under her husband's large green golfing style umbrella, desperately hoping it didn't invert and get her freshly done hair wet. She had spent hours in the hairdressers earlier, getting it perfect for Christmas. Neither of them golfed, but the large umbrella in the back of her car was useful. She was holding in the other hand the two thin red glittery cord straps for the pretty Merry Christmas bags containing a couple of bottles of prosecco as a present for the family. She also had a little neatly wrapped box of perfume, with a golden bow bouncing in the wind. She hadn't known what to buy her stepdaughter from her dad, but it was the best she could come up with at the last minute from a list of the bad options. She didn't want to be here, but her glorious husband was in the pub having a beer laden Christmas catch up with his old friends and could not or did not want to deliver the present to his own daughter. She knew that he would be too drunk to notice the expensive Christmas haircut.

She juggled the bottles which clanged together in their bags and the umbrella handle and bent down to nervously tug up her now sagging Christmassy red tights from around her knees and then straightened her black fitted dress. Then re-juggled everything in her hands so it was comfortable and rang the doorbell again. The wind howled again, and she winced as she looked around, she was sure someone was inside as she watched the drips of rain drop off the end of the umbrella. She stared intently at the still drawn curtains and the darkness within the house and was about to turn back and try to explain to Jonathan that his daughter and mum were out and head back to the car when there was a scuttling and laughing coming from behind the door. She turned back to look at the white painted door and could see movement behind the raindrop covered mottled modesty glass.

With the drips still quickly dropping off the metal pins as a curtain of water on the perimeter of the umbrella she looked and waited, and the door flung open to a giggled staggering and completely naked chunky red-haired woman.

"Ello youse?" Tracey lopsidedly giggled and brought a nearly empty bottle of vodka to her lips and attempted to take a gulp, pouring lots down her chin, which then splattered on to her breasts. "I was just gone for a wee in the toilet!" She announced loudly and triumphantly as if she was a toddler whilst licking her lips, and then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Suzy gulped for air, then screwed her face up as she coughed as the waves of rancid smoke and a thick stench of alcohol wafted through the open door whilst she was still trying to take in the very undressed, clearly drunk women in front of her. "Err...oh...I...see...well done, I guess?" She stuttered and coughed again, "I am so sorry; I think I have got the wrong house; I was looking for Nelly Ponsonby but...I've clearly got the wrong door?" With panic she stated, glancing at the black number screwed on the wall noting that it was correct as she quickly sped up her words in shock which was equally etched across her face. She again stared at the half-naked women at the door by staring at her feet on the floor.

The dirty, wet, and naked Tracey shivered as a gust of wind blew through the open door and whipped around her body, she tried to wrap her spare arm across her bare chest of warmth and modesty whilst holding on to the open door. She enthusiastically nodded, "Nose you'se in the good place. She is having a big piss too, but she is good in the toilet, not in her knickers!" Tracey then staggered around in a small turn and shouted, "Nells, babes some sexy girlfriends on the doorstep!" At the top of her growly voice.

"Oh, if she is here, can you give her this present?" She took a step back then leaned forwards not wanting to cross the threshold, she offered to stretch her hand, the bottle bags swinging as they moved.

Tracey shook her head and beckoned her in with her hand. "Comes in for drinks, wese can puts them in the fridge, it's cold and wet's out there!" Tracey stated as she stepped to the left and corrected herself by going right with the door in her hand.

"Oh no, I better go, I was only dropping this present off from Derek."

"Oh, Derek? Sounds nice, comesss ons and have some ickle drinks with us?"

"Sorry, but who are you?" Suzy enquired.

"Me, I'm's Trace." She smiled proudly and let go of the door to offer her hand to shake it and staggered sideways behind the open door. Landing with a loud, shriek, throwing her bare legs in the air and swearing as there was a loud thud as her back collided against the wall.

The noise from the downstairs toilet flushing was followed by shadow of Nelly appeared in the hallway wiggling her hips as she was still pulling her knickers up past her knees, she looked in front of her with disgust firstly that Suzy was there on the front doorstep and with panic that her knickers were not completely up, and then with concern as Tracey was yet again in a twisted heap of bare legs, arms and hair on the hallway floor.

"What the fuck?" She stated as she wiggled her hips as she finally got herself practically decent pulling her hoody back down her thighs, as she took in the scene and brought the filter to her lips and pulled on it, the orange tip burning brightly in the dusky hallway.

"I...I've brought...you a present from your dad?" Suzy stuttered. "Merry Christmas!" she grinned hopefully.

"Is Dad here with you?" Nelly asked with fear, looking right through Suzy and the open door into the rain and windswept road looking for him.

"No...he was erm...busy. Is she okay?" Suzy nervously asked as she looked down at the pile of skin on the floor that was Tracey, as smoke continued to pour from Nelly's lips. Before coughing as the smoke drifted towards the open door, she was standing in.

Nelly followed Suzy's eyes with her own. "Yeah, she has fallen over again, she does that after too much vodka, don't you babes?" She smiled sarcastically at Tracey before looking back at Suzy still standing on the doorstep, the rain dripping off the umbrella "She will get up when she wants a cigarette or a drink." She shrugged her shoulders in a non-committal way bringing the filter back to her lips and pulling hard on it. "You going, coming in or what, it's freezing?" She snapped.

"I should just give you this and go and let you err, have your fun?"

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers