Miss Enid Kirkwood’s Academy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
121 Followers

Bryony tried to act as if she was aghast but could not help but smile as she followed the stream to between the trimmed pubic hair as the gush ended and the urine continued dripping. She watched as the droplets continued to trickle down Melissa's thighs as she stifled a giggle. But could not help but smile as she tried not to pee herself squeezing her thighs tighter together.

"Mel, this Bryony is the new girl. Take her notepad off her. We need to get her a drink and a smoke, then the all-important another drink!" Nelly then continued the introductions as hands were shook, and names exchanged.

"One new girl drink coming right up!" Melissa rested her cigarette in the ashtray and bent over, flashing her bare clearly splashed wet buttocks as she opened the fridge door and brought out two more Smirnoff Ices.

"Are you sure it's not too early?" Bryony asked, trying to be timid.

"Never too early or too late here!" Nelly replied as she took the bottles off Melissa handing one of the open drinks to Bryony.

"Oh, that's what some of my friends say, thanks." She put down her notebook and picked up the drink and swiftly brought it to her lips and with a preparatory deep breath gulped a lot down in one long chug. Sighing afterwards.

"A natural!" Melissa replied with a hint of confusion.

Bryony wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, then wiped her hand on her jeans and then shrugged her shoulders, then loudly burped, "My friends Miriam and Michelle recently let me discover that I like to drink in the morning as much as I do at night!" She smiled and brought the bottle back to her lips to loudly suck the dribbles out before putting the empty bottle down on the counter.

"Well in that case, you better have a second one then!" Melissa announced.

"Don't we all!" Nelly giggled as she took a gulp too. "Yeah, get another drink inside you Bryony."

"Really?"

"Well, yes, we have another bottle coming right up!" Mellissa grinned as she popped open the lid, and watched the metallic cap as it skimmed across the counter before finally stopping in a puddle of drink spillage.

Bryony quietly whined as she continued squeezing her legs together. "What?" Taking the bottle firmly in her grip. The vodka and orange and chugged drink was now making her head swim.

Nelly laughed and interjected. "On your bed number eight, in theory you will find your uniform for the term.

"Is it like what you're wearing?" Bryony asked, carefully looking her up and down wincing at just how short the skirts were.

Nelly nodded, "Yes, practically nothing, welcome to the world of cold tits and arse, wet thighs and soggy toes, and of course all-important smoke-filled lungs!" Nelly laughed, surprised herself as she then coughed, and then brought the bottle to her lips and guzzled more of her drink down. Loudly licking her lips afterwards.

"Oh...I, see, I guess a pee right would be good?" Bryony replied. "But first, I need to write everything down, so I remember before I get too tipsy!" She frantically looked for her notebook.

It was Nelly's time to laugh. "First, we better get those trousers off you before you get too wet?"

"What?" She mused, nodding her head over vigorously. Instantly regretting the movement.

"Just take your jeans off to piss!" Nelly shook her head, just in case! "The rest of us have hours ago." She chuckled and pointed to the numerous puddles already on the floor slowly dribbling their way towards the large drain on the floor, as she adjusted her skirt a little before then she gulped her drink.

Bryony shrugged her shoulders. "I guess, but I...what has happened to my notebook?" She tried to make an excuse.

"Oh," Nelly chuckled. "Didn't you want a pee first? I don't think I've seen a pen and paper all of last term!" She cackled then screwed her face up as she again coughed.

"Really? How do we learn?" She squeezed her thighs together hard.

"Erm?" Nelly stated wide eyed looking across to Mellissa for support as washed her irritated throat down Smirnoff Ice.

"Go on, how do we remember what we have learnt?"

Nelly licked her lips and shrugged her shoulders, "We do remember stuff. I am sure of it. It's rather clever what they do. Anyway, I think if we finish these drinks then I can show you around." She grinned as she necked the rest of the bottle. Swallowing, grimacing, and then unapologetically loudly burping.

"No learning today?" Bryony quizzed, squeezing her thighs hard together and bopped on the spot. No one said a thing.

Nelly flicked her eyes at Melissa and then back and focused on Bryony. "Nah, just drinking and smoking, we need to get our rhythm back. They will start trying to teach us shite in earnest tomorrow."

"Oh..." Bryony took a deep breath and a smile crept across her face as she finally sighed as the hissing, then a trickling followed by gushing sounds got louder as the crotch of her trousers started to glisten on her inner thigh, then deltas on her legs spread wider as and urine loudly splattered on the floor. The jets of urine spurted through the saturated denim right off her knees.

Nelly looked down with alarm, before she then laughed. "Oh, you silly girl, like I said, you should have taken your pants off!" She watched on as the jeans opposite her continued to darkened as they changed colour.

Bryony shrugged her shoulders and bashfully giggled, rubbing her hands in her squelchy crotch. "I know, but my friends sort of taught me to relax and have a wee after a couple of drinks, and I will have you know, they might just have taught me to enjoy doing it in my knickers!" She giggled as she tensed her stomach and sighed loudly as the next wave of urine gushed into her jeans deltaing on her thighs and then splattering on to the floor.

Nelly and Melissa both clapped her hands together. "Oh, we are so going to get on."

To Be Continued...

Bazzle
Bazzle
121 Followers