Miss Enid Kirkwood’s Academy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

Chapter 4

Nelly flicked the lighter and the flame practically pulled her body forward leaned into the flame as she pulled hard, she exhaled out the side of her mouth and rubbed her lips together. As her exhale drifted across the room, she took it all in. She was "packed" in that she had absolutely nothing to take with her. Knowing everything she needed was there. She had put the laptop back on her desk and put the iPad under the bed. There was nothing really left that she could take with her. She had contemplated leaving the house completely naked, but it was two degrees and threatening to snow. Even Nelly had not drunk enough the night before for that.

The house was cleaned the best she could, she had spent the last two days again dutifully going around straightening everything out. Between cigarettes, Febreze had been liberally sprayed everywhere. The cushions had been wiped clean the best she could. The house was as it should have been. Yes, the bottles of alcohol in the cabinet were emptier, but she was convinced that Harold would never know or remember.

Nelly had recently enjoyed the clear head. With a lot of determination, she had done the whole of twixmas and almost New Year's Eve almost sober. She had kept volunteering to buy the rounds on Harold's credit card, getting herself a water each time. She had relented a couple of times and had a double vodka and coke. She had then enjoyed the buzz danced the night away, between standing outside and smoking as many cigarettes as she physically could. She still needed copious amounts of nicotine to get through the evening.

However, the whole staying sober thing had a slight wobble.

Nelly was currently sitting there managing a stinking hangover, something she had not had for a few days and contemplating the solution that she knew would solve it. A delicious morning mostly vodka with a sprinkling of orange that would cure it. Her lips were salivating at the thought. She had gone out for a quick drink with Karen to say goodbye before heading off to the Academy. It felt the right thing to do as Karen was a friend who would be 'happy' to sit outside in the rain to drink and smoke with her. It felt good. The two of them. A proper friend having a good chat and a drink.

The aim as it was so wet outside was just a quick drink. A goodbye until later in the spring. However, with no one to tell her off or suggest that she stopped meant she did not. Nelly easily fell back into the drinking rhythm. Getting home she would have passed "sobs" when she fell into bed at 2am plastered drunk and shivering after taking off her rain but mainly urine-soaked wet knickers and jeans. After the first two double vodkas, sitting there chatting under the heat lamps drinking and smoking whilst continuously warming her jeans up with pee was just too enjoyably tempting. Even Karen got on it too, after her first excited squeal as the urine flowed in her jeans. The phone app to order more drinks to the table was even better. The only downside was only six hours of drink fuelled sleep. That was not enough.

Tracey had now been in frequent contact with her, reminding her that she was going to pick her up at nine thirty on the 4th of January to go back to the academy. Tracey had to go back the day before to "prepare". Nelly determined it was fine, she literally had nothing else to do. Sitting there on the sofa chain-smoking as it was still very daunting to go back. She had mentally fought so hard the past few days she was convinced that she was going to get on top of this academy. She was going to arrive and survive sober to understand what was going on. Be better than all the rest.

Eight further cigarettes later and two large black coffees, and yet another visit to the toilet, just about remembering to pull her knickers down, and then at half past eleven Tracey's battered old car finally screeched to a halt outside the house. She honked her horn and as Nelly excitedly looked through the net curtains, she could not help but bounce and smile as Tracey grinned excitedly and frantically waved back.

Nelly gathered her two fresh packs of cigarettes together holding them tightly in her fingers, slid her lighter into her jeans pocket, took one last longing look at the house checking everything was straight, then locked it up, putting the key under the rather dead plant of a flowerpot and headed to the car.

With girly giggle and a nervous look at each other squaring off as if they were boxers before a fight. Tracey then placed her hand on Nelly's thigh and nodded, they then leaned in and had a deep passionate kiss, licking their lips afterwards of splattered tobacco-tinged saliva. Once vaguely presentable, they got their cigarettes alight and with a crunch of the gears from Tracey they set off for the academy.

"Sorry for the other day..." Tracey said sombrely. She was dressed in a fitted pink knitted warm roll neck jumper that highlighted her chest and her belly with the seat belt firmly splitting her large clearly lacking bra bouncing breasts. "Christmas all got away from me."

"Trace, miss, it's fine. It was Christmas. If you can't get plastered drunk at Christmas, when can you?" She stated flicking the cigarette against the slightly open window to remove the ash, before looking back at Tracey and smiling at her as she focused on the road. Nelly stretched her arm out gently and affectionately stroked Tracey's already sopping wet black leggings covered thigh as she pulled on her own cigarette.

"Every day at the academy is Christmas day if that is the case!" Tracey laughed.

"What is the plan for this term?"

Tracey cackled a laugh. "Plan?"

"I guess more Miss Enid's wonderful smoke-filled ideas?"

Tracey nodded as her eyes flicked through the smoke to glance at the rear-view mirror as she concentrated rather intently on overtaking a truck on the dual carriageway. "Yes, that will be it! You've got two and half more years to learn it all!" She then pulled again on her cigarette.

"But we are so drunk...we could be told the same thing every day and not remember it?"

Tracey exhaled her large cloud of smoke ignoring the statement, "Don't stress about it, just drink, and enjoy it. If you are good enough, you can be like me and get paid to get piss drunk every day!" She giggled.

"What an aim..." Nelly sighed as she looked out the window and pulled again on her cigarette.

"Oh, it is, I can't wait to get drunk and have fun?"

"That sounds good!"

"This morning, I am almost sober, but honestly accidentally, still piss wet!" Tracey laughed stroking her own crotch.

"I had noticed..." Nelly smiled as her fingers moved around Tracey's inner thigh.

"We are free this afternoon for fun in my room."

"I guess so...if that is allowed?" Nelly's hand migrated up Tracey's thigh to her warm wet crotch as Tracey moaned as her fingers connected and then nodded and smiled.

"I think I have a short..." She chuckled, then coughed, "starting term drink meeting at 5, then we are both free, you can definitely hang out in my room." She smiled at Nelly, then turned up the radio to fill the silence as Nelly's fingers quietly squelched away.

***

Nelly had with her fingers moving expertly around had expectantly turned the already wet Tracey on so much that she was gasping and panting and had to stop as she could no longer concentrate on the road. Having your eyes closed and your head against the headrest moaning and grunting was not the safest way to drive. They had to stop and kiss and passionately grope each other in a layby on the A34. They both had wiggled their leggings and jeans to their knees before soaking the car seats as they came, before sheepishly getting redressed and after lighting a couple of cigarettes, and drinking a bottle of coke, Tracey then slowly continued driving on to site.

On arrival Nelly had sneaked into the back door and with excitement, and subsequent gentle cough, climbed the stairs and after dumping the suitcases and passionately kissing. Nelly followed orders and quietly hid in Tracey's room as she went into the meeting. She sat on her bed with a mug of milkless coffee, and her pack of cigarettes and ashtray and started to read one of the many books in the bookcase as she quietly sat there and smoked.

Tracey had come back unsurprisingly rather tipsy from a bottle of wine she had drunk to herself at a welcome back meeting with her colleagues. But importantly she was carrying a ham sandwich.

She was a little upset.

"I am starving, thanks for the food, but what's the matter?" Nelly asked between kissing her.

"Not going to see much of you." Tracey frowned.

"Why?"

"You got a special mention in despatches."

"Me?" Concern crossed her face as she stroked Tracey's rosy red cheek.

"Yeah, we've got a new girl."

"Yeah me?" Nelly beamed as she grinned as she looked into Tracey's clearly drunk eyes.

Tracey smiled and shook her head. "Not any longer."

"Oh?"

"You've now got to babysit a fresher."

"Oh. Right, what's that?"

"You will show them the ropes. Like, what's her name? Eh, Melissa did it for you."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, unfortunately that means we will have to wait for a few weeks, I think before you're back up here. I don't want to share you." She smiled.

"I'm sure I can sneak up?"

Tracey shook her head. "No, you will actually need to drink, get drunk with her. She will need to learn our ways!"

Nelly sighed loudly and frowned, but then as Tracey slowly pulled down her wet leggings, and she smiled as she crossed over her arms and quickly took off her knitted jumper, her large white breasts flopped out as the hem caught them. She shuffled forwards and then completely undressed started between kisses undressing Nelly too.

At some point, during a much-needed cigarette break, a second bottle of wine was opened, with that problem of looking after the Fresher was soon forgotten. As there was a ginger coloured hair surrounded vagina that was almost continuously pissing that was expected to be licked and eaten.

The following morning Nelly reluctantly after several snoozes of the alarm, had had a very quick shower, then got dressed in her still extremely damp civilian clothes and already slipped out a side door and agreed to go in again carrying her bags.

***

It was a good thing she did go in the right way, as Miss Hunter was standing at her office door cigarette clamped between her lips enthusiastically welcoming everyone in as they trudged along the corridor, making sure the parents turned around and headed back to the cars promptly. As the girls slowly shuffled back to their dorms to get undressed.

Nelly sat on her bed in her translucent shirt, and short black belt of a skirt and as she looked to the skylights was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion of being back alone in the large draft filled dormitory. Tears poured down her cheeks.

She had felt comfortable hiding in Tracey's room. It gave her a little bit of normality even if she was sitting there very naked, drinking wine, and kissing and being expertly fingered by her 'teacher'.

But being there alone in the echoing dormitory with a loud hint of the ever-present hangover was suddenly overwhelming. She shook her head and wiped her eyes. Trying to desperately get herself together. The emotion of the end of the whole Christmas holiday was building.

As the incredibly loud shrieks of the hordes of girls filled the space, Nelly sat there crying. She however felt a bit of relief and smiled as Mellissa happily appeared bounding down the hallway. Practically skipping down the grating in her slim fit jeans and fleece.

"Nells!" She declared. "You're back!"

Nelly sniffed hard, then half-heartedly smiled, "Hey Mel, where else good holidays?" She forced positivity and sniffed again, wiping away her tears with her fingers.

"Yeah, did this and that!" She stated as she undid her zip on the fleece, quickly dumping it on the bed. Then crossed over her arms and groaning she pulled off a long green sleeve t-shirt, revealing she was already braless, before she then undid and pulled down her jeans. With a hip wiggle she hurriedly pulled down her purple thong, bundling her clothes into a ball dumping them on the bed. Once she was totally naked, then sat on the edge of a plastic mattress that squeaked as she settled, and sighed as she peed an arc of orange dehydrated pee across the gap. "It's better not to ruin daddy's car seat again!" She announced over the splattering before it finally came to an end. She picked up her skirt from the bed. Fought her legs through the hole, stood up and wiggled her hips and buttocks as she pulled up her short skirt. "He complained miserably last time, it's just fucking great to be back!"

"Is it?" Nelly asked, not completely convinced.

"Yeah! It's so boring having to confirm at home. I don't know about you, but I was fed up with walking around in cold piss wet knickers all day. I was so tipsy the other day I fucking pooped myself. I just got so drunk, I totally forgot where I was and let go. After cleaning myself up, all I knew was I just could not wait until it was time to get back here to fucking drinking and party!"

"I will agree with you on that one!" Nelly chuckled as casually stroked her bare legs. "I don't know how many pairs of panties I had to wash over Christmas." She slid another filter from her pack, placed it between her lips and after fumbling with the lighter, turning it the right way around, she eventually lit the tip.

"Yeah, tell me about it, the washing machine was forever going. Come on, let's get a drink...I've been looking forward to it since, like, Boxing Day. We need to piss as we mean to go on!" Mellissa giggled as she stopped getting dressed and stepping over her lingering steaming stream, marched to the bar area at the end of the dorm in just her skirt.

"Oh...I guess so." Nelly then forced the exhale of smoke and reluctantly agreed. A drink was needed. She was hoping she could have got away with not drinking just for another little bit longer, but no, needs must. She was not so lucky.

"Don't you know, you've got to go and see Miss Hunter, she collared me on the way in, she wants to see you in a bit?"

Nelly again loudly sighed and nodded, "Miss Hunter works in mysterious ways. I literally walked past her an hour ago and said hello..."

"Yeah, I think she forgets!" She tutted and then tilted her head back as she dragged on her cigarette.

"Definitely!"

"As usual she said no rush when you're undressed. Or dressed, however you want to see it?" She cackled.

"I think in this weather we are very much underdressed!" Nelly chuckled and faux shivered as took the cold Smirnoff Ice bottle, clinked the bottles together "Happy New Year!" And then they both gulped down the cool alcoholic fluid.

Chapter 5

"Enter!" Boomed Miss Hunter with her deep gravelly voice.

Nelly nodded and in preparation took a deep drag on her cigarette, just trying to build confidence in herself as she exhaled smoke through her nose as she pushed hard and stubbed out her latest brown stained butt on the wall ashtray and took another deep breath. Sighed, then pushed at the door open. With a couple of steps, she stood there in the middle of the office. She smiled to acknowledge Miss Hunter who was not looking at her and was again focused on the screen. Bashing away uncontrollably on her keyboard. Nelly then turned to look. There was a chunky blonde girl in a red strappy top, and hip hugging tight black denim jeans sitting uncomfortably balanced on the edge of the pleathered holey chair looking very nervous. What was interesting was that she was balancing a notepad on her knee and pen in one hand whilst she surprisingly had a cigarette in the other. With a quick scan it was clear that she had already finished the regulation vodka and orange juice as the empty glass was on the desk. As usual Miss Hunter sat there in a cloud of smoke with a dangled cigarette between her lips bashed away almost uncontrollably on her keyboard. Nelly nodded as she pulled a cigarette from her pack in her top pocket, and with a flick of the lighter swiftly lit it.

With the click of the lighter Miss Hunter slowly turned and her eyes then focused on her as she looked across at the door and nodded appreciatively before coughing to clear her throat.

"Ah Nelly, excellent, you came promptly. I hope you had a great Christmas with the family?"

"Well, sort of. You know the story..." She lethargically shrugged as she exhaled her smoke. Clearly Miss Hunter had forgotten the drunken conversation from last year.

Miss Hunter's glazed eyes looked completely nonplussed as she slowly nodded. "Yeah, it happens to us all. Can never wait to get back here!" She screwed her face up and barked a cough and then dismissively shook her head.

"Yeah...anyway Miss, how can I help?" Nelly looked across at the blonde who quietly and nervously took a gentle drag on her cigarette, then forced the exhale. She looked almost secretarial with legs crossed over as she was primed ready to take notes with her pen paper. She then looked back at Miss Hunter. The girl looked on with grinning as it was Nelly's time to nervously pull hard on her cigarette.

"Ah, right, yes, introductions. This is, err, umm..." she glanced at her notes and tried to focus through her glasses and the swirling smoke for a second. "Yes, that's right. Bryony, the new girl for the term. Like, erm, yes, that Mellissa showed you around last year, I need you to show her around. Show her the ropes, the bars, and the swings..." Miss Hunter cackled then coughed. "She is your new roommate, in your dorm in bed eight, right next to you."

"Oh wow, okay...I was using it for storage." Nelly chuckled as she looked on quizzically.

"As you can see. she claims that she can smoke and drink, so she should be easy one for you!" Miss Hunter stated as Nelly dangled her cigarette and offered her hand to Bryony. Who put her notebook on the floor, stood up, moved her cigarette from hand to hand and then offered hers.

"Welcome to Kirkwood's!" Nelly stated as she offered her hand and shook a very warm, but sweaty nervous palm, before releasing.

Nelly nodded as she flicked her eyes towards Miss Hunter who nodded before looking back at Bryony. She laughed, stretched to reach the ashtray on Miss Hunter's desk and took a deep drag. "I assume Miss Hunter has explained, you can leave all your belongings with her, we get them back, if they remember at the end of the term." She stated with her exhale.

"Yeah..." Bryony replied without much confidence, confusion reigning across her face. Instantly pulling on her cigarette again.

"Don't worry, we will get you undressed, have a drink and smoke."

"Oh...right...okay...undressed?" Bryony looked on and nodded with a wry smile.

"Thanks Nelly!" Miss Hunter barked, stopping the conversation.

"Come on...let's go and have some Kirkwood fun."

With that Bryony turned around and nervously stubbed out the cigarette in amongst the two other butts, and tentatively followed Nelly down the corridor holding her notepad close to her chest as they made their way back towards the dorm.

"I am sure Miss Hunter just literally peed in her seat?" Bryony asked as they made their way down the hallway.

Nelly smiled as she shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah, she does that."

"Just sitting there?"

"Yeah, why not, that's normal for her, for us all, she does it for all new starters. As a test."

"Wow. That's amazing." Bryony's eyes widened as she nodded in appreciation before smiling. "It is just like they say." She winced as she squeezed her thighs together and muttered under her breath. Then taking in her surroundings followed Nelly down the hallway.

***

The bar area of the dormitory was now swarming with all girls squealing with excitement all getting themselves reacquainted. There were plenty of coughs, hugs, kisses, drinks, as cigarettes were being liberally shared out. Melissa was leaning against the bar mid pee as the arc of urine was jetting across the room splashing into the drain as she had yet another drink and cigarette in her hand as the two girls rocked up.

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers