Miss Fantastic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a... uh... umm..." Miss Fantastic was having trouble thinking. Doctor Superior smiled indulgently and waited for her to find her line of thought. Finally, Miss Fantastic found her thoughts and said, "That's a funny story."

She shifted from one foot to another. "If you're so... ummm... you know... exhibitionist... I don't mind if you wanted to... you know..." She knew she sounded like an idiot, but couldn't actually string together the words she wanted to say.

"What?" Doctor Superior said. "Take it out?"

"Yeah," Miss Fantastic said dumbly. "You know... if you wanted..."

"Well I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable," Doctor Superior said politely.

"Like I said, I'm not uncomfortable," Miss Fantastic said with a little smile. "After all, I did ruin your good time last night."

"That's fair," Doctor Superior said. "Well if you're not uncomfortable..." He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Miss Fantastic found that her heart was racing and she couldn't quite figure out why. Her eyes had latched onto his crotch, waiting for the moment of unveiling. Doctor Superior dropped his underwear next and there it was.

It was long, even while not erect. Miss Fantastic felt her mouth drop open as she saw it. She knew her pussy was wet inside her leotard, but she dare not touch it.

"I guess I'm not super excited right now," Doctor Superior observed. He looked up at her. "I guess I'm not having as good of a time as last night." He laughed, like it was a shared joke.

Miss Fantastic laughed too, but it sounded very fake coming out of her mouth. She just knew that she wanted to see it like she had seen it last night. It had been hard, stiff, and looked amazing in her memory. She wanted to see that again.

"Is there... um... anything I can do? You know... to... um..." Miss Fantastic said. All other words left her mind. Her eyes were locked onto the flaccid dick between the villain's legs.

"You want to get me hard?" he asked.

"Just to make up for... um... last night," Miss Fantastic said quickly. She found that her tongue had become very wet, like she was hungry and smelling something delicious.

"Well I mean, if you're really offering," Doctor Superior said, "I wouldn't say no to you showing me your tits. That would probably get me pretty hard."

Miss Fantastic bit her lip. She knew that flashing a villain would be a pretty big "do not do" for superheroines. It would fly in the face of everything she had, from her sense of justice to her sense of self-respect. Still... she knew that she wanted to see his dick hard. She bit her lip harder.

Finally, wordlessly, she reached up and untied the knot behind her neck. She let the leotard fall down slowly. Her eyes never left the villain's dick. She didn't look down as the top of the leotard dropped past her exposed breasts. She felt the cool hair against her nipples, knowing that she was exposed now, just like he was. Insanely, Miss Fantastic realized that Doctor Superior was getting a view that no other villain had ever gotten. She hoped he was enjoying it--because then she could see his dick hard again.

His dick grew a little harder, slowly rising. "You don't mind if I help it along, do you?" Doctor Superior asked.

"Not at all," Miss Fantastic said.

Doctor Superior began to jerk his dick. Miss Fantastic could feel his eyes devouring her bare chest as he jerked off. It quickly became hard and Miss Fantastic felt a pulsing need in between her legs as she looked at the hard, wonderful dick in front of her.

Doctor Superior stopped jerking and took his hand away. His dick was fully erect, a flag at full mast. Miss Fantastic wanted nothing more than to rub herself off, but she couldn't do that while in front of the villain. She did her best to memorize the view in front of her, trying to burn it into her brain for later.

"I... uh... I should go," Miss Fantastic said. Her eyes didn't raise from Superior's crotch.

"Of course," Doctor Superior said. "Before you go, I was wondering if I could run a theory past you."

"Ummm... sure..." Miss Fantastic said, feeling the leotard rub against her clit. She shifted slightly to repeat the action, but couldn't seem to get it to touch her just right. Meanwhile, her eyes remained fixed on Superior's cock.

"I have this theory that the more powerful someone is, the more their sexual fantasies involve subjugation," Doctor Superior said. "Not to ask too personal of a question, but I do wonder what a superhero likes. What do you think of my theory that powerful people... like superheroes, for example... desire subjugation?"

"I... um... I don't know..." Miss Fantastic couldn't actually find a thought in her brain other than the itching in her pussy and the beautiful image of Doctor Superior's dick.

"Well how about you think about it?" Doctor Superior said. "Let me know what you think next time we meet."

"Okay," Miss Fantastic said dumbly.

"Goodbye, Miss Fantastic," Doctor Superior said with a smile.

"Goodbye," Miss Fantastic said dumbly. She walked away, but kept her eyes focused on the dick on the villain in the cell. Just when she reached the door to leave, Doctor Superior called out again.

"Um, Miss Fantastic?"

"Yes?"

"You might want to put your tits away again," Doctor Superior said. "Just a thought."

Miss Fantastic forced herself to look away from the dick. For a moment, she had trouble focusing on anything else, like after you looked at the sun. Then, she blinked the haze away and looked down at herself. Her admittedly-perky breasts were still out. She had almost walked out into the police station and flashed everyone. She quickly tied the leotard top back around her neck, covering herself. She gave Doctor Superior's dick one last longing glance, then slipped out of the room.

---

Miss Fantastic barely stopped moving until she was back at her apartment. She didn't do the cautionary lap around the city and didn't even stop to change out of her costume before hurrying down to her apartment. Thankfully, she didn't meet anyone on the way. She locked the door behind her, lifted off the ground, and stripped the leotard off. It hit the floor and her hand went to work.

Miss Fantastic cursed her own stupidity for destroying her vibrator last night. Her fingers were nowhere near as nice, but it was what she had. She called every detail of Superior's wonderful dick to her brain. Pleasure was pulsing from her crotch, but none of it was satisfying. She gave her fingers a little bit of cosmic energy, working herself over with more gusto. It felt amazing, but orgasm was illusive.

Drool fell from her lips as she envisioned the Superior Dick (as she had named it in her mind). Her fingers moved with superhuman pace. Her mind perfectly reconstructed the dick, but it wasn't enough to push her over the edge. It only built up with a perpetual need for release.

Miss Fantastic tried other thoughts, hoping that maybe a change of pace or a more traditional masturbation target would do the trick, but any time she thought of anything other than the Superior Dick, her pussy stopped responding and the pleasure stopped. It sent her straight back to fantasizing over the Doctor's dick.

She spent nearly an hour on the edge of orgasm, barely denied the pleasure she was needing with greater intensity every second. Finally, she collapsed onto her bed, breathing hard and needing to get off more than she had ever felt in her life.

Miss Fantastic brought herself back to the story that Doctor Superior had told her. The girl who had masturbated herself over his dick had become unable to get off unless physically seeing it. Surely that couldn't have happened already. She had only masturbated once to his dick. But the evidence seemed to indicate an inability...

Miss Fantastic thought about herself in front of the cell, fingering herself to orgasm while the villain watched her. It would be humiliating... and yet Miss Fantastic found the thought not entirely unpleasant. But she still had her pride, didn't she? She couldn't lower herself to that level. She was a superhero.

Doctor Superior's theory about desiring subjugation came to mind. Was this what Miss Fantastic secretly wanted? Was that why she couldn't get off? Because she wasn't actually subjugated like she wanted? She didn't know. It made sense, but she had never considered herself a sub before. Why then did it sound so good now?

Miss Fantastic needed to get off. Her dripping, aching pussy made it impossible for her to think of anything else. Short of rushing straight back to Doctor Superior's cell with fingers in her clit, she had one final option.

---

Goliath stepped out on the rooftop. Miss Fantastic's heart leapt inside of her. Her ex-boyfriend and her had broken up almost a year ago, but had remained on friendly--if occasionally awkward--terms. He looked across the rooftop to Miss Fantastic.

"I'm here, Fanny," Goliath said, using his old pet name for her. She had always publicly hated it and secretly loved it--and he knew it.

"Thank you for meeting me," Miss Fantastic said. She bit her lip, unable to believe that she was about to say the words going through her mind.

"What is it?" Goliath asked. "You sounded urgent on the phone."

"I just... um..." Miss Fantastic pursed her lips, almost pouting. "I'm so..." She cringed, then forced the words out. "I'm so horny."

Goliath blinked. "What?"

"I don't know what it is," Miss Fantastic lied. She couldn't very well admit to fantasizing over a villain's dick. "I have just had a really rough couple of days and I..." She pursed her lips again and said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have... I just need..." Words became hard to find again, but the last one spilled out despite Miss Fantastic's attempts to stop it: "...fucked."

"You called me here... for a booty call?" Goliath said.

Miss Fantastic nodded, ashamed.

Goliath turned and looked out at the city. "Geeze, Fanny... we could be out there helping people."

"I know," Miss Fantastic said. "Trust me, I know. I can't believe I actually called you. I just... I didn't know what else to do. I can't think of anything else."

"We broke up for a reason," Goliath said.

"Not because we didn't have great sex, though!" Miss Fantastic exclaimed. "And I'm not wanting to get back together. I just want you to stuff me full of it. Like we used to."

Goliath closed his eyes, shook his head, and said, "Geeze, you really do have it bad."

"I do," Miss Fantastic nodded. "I really really do. Please. Just five minutes. I'll do all the work."

Goliath looked out at the city, then again at her. His eyes dropped to her body, considering. Without a second thought, Miss Fantastic reached up and untied the knot at her neck for the third time today. She dropped it and let her breasts hang free. Goliath's eyes dropped down to them and Miss Fantastic could see lust ignite.

"Fine," Goliath said and Miss Fantastic grinned in glee. She dropped the rest of her leotard to the ground, rushed across the roof in only her knee-high boots, elbow-length gloves, and domino-style mask, and climbed onto her ex-boyfriend. With their shared flight abilities, they rocketed into the sky, quickly leaving the city behind.

Among the clouds, Miss Fantastic wrapped her legs around Goliath's waist. He sucked on her left tit while he loosened his buckle and freed his dick from his pants. Miss Fantastic descended herself down, looking at his dick as she approached. She found disappointment while looking at Goliath's dick--something she had never experienced before. She conjured the image of the Superior Dick in her mind and her pussy quivered with anticipation.

Goliath slid into Miss Fantastic's pussy. She was gushing wet and he slid on easily. He muttered, "You did need it."

"Oh god, yes," Miss Fantastic muttered, feeling the cock inside her. Goliath began thrusting into her. It felt fine, but nowhere near as great as she remembered. And certainly not nearly as good as when she was thinking about Doctor Superior's dick and playing with herself.

"Hard," Miss Fantastic ordered. "Fuck me hard. Oh, please, fuck me so hard."

Goliath gave a thrust with his flight ability, plunging deeper into her with each push upwards. Miss Fantastic leaned forward, biting his shoulder. She closed her eyes, imaging Doctor Superior in his cell rubbing his dick. Her pussy exploded in pleasure. She imagined that it was Superior fucking her here in the sky, not Goliath. It felt amazing and she could feel orgasm just beyond some wall inside her. She was so close. What else did she need?

Superior's theory flickered through her mind. Was it subjugation? Humiliation?

"Fuck me like a little whore! Please!" Miss Fantastic begged. Her pussy liked it. She leaned back, took one of Goliath's hands, and put it on her throat. Miss Fantastic could see the alarm in his eyes--this was not something she had ever asked for before--but she kept the hand on her throat and squeezed it, forced it tighter on her windpipe. It felt right and the pleasure was like a firework exploding in her pussy, erupting into every nerve. Orgasm was so close, but still just beyond the wall.

She knew that she needed two things: She needed the Superior Dick and subjugation. With that in mind, she closed her eyes, felt the hand around her neck, and played fantasies through her brain. She imagined herself masturbating in front of Doctor Superior's bare dick. She imagined herself chained to a bed while it drilled her pussy. She imagined herself begging Doctor Superior to be filled with his dick, lowering and degrading herself. In her fantasy, she dropped to her knees and used her mouth on the Superior Dick.

Finally, the wall broke and Miss Fantastic felt a wave of an orgasm flow out of her pussy and through the rest of her body. Joy filled her and some semblance of hope. She could get off, even without actually lowering herself before Doctor Superior and his dick.

At that thought, the bottom dropped out of her orgasm. A single wave finished, then her body gave her no more. It was locked up behind that wall, now every stronger. No matter how tight Goliath squeezed her neck or how dirty the fantasies in her mind, she couldn't even get close to the orgasm again. It was like her body knew that it was fake now, even as he thrust into her.

Miss Fantastic leaned forward, biting on Goliath's shoulder again as he thrust into her. It felt good, but it only succeeded in driving up the need and removing the one brief glimpse of satisfaction that she had grasped onto.

After not very long, Miss Fantastic felt Goliath buckling and heard the grunted from within his chest. He came, filling her pussy. Miss Fantastic faked a simultaneous orgasm, throwing her body against his. It would be easier than explaining why she had called him to fuck her and not gotten all the way off.

As they descended, quietly entangled, back down to the Earth, Miss Fantastic reached up and brushed away the tear that had found its way down her cheek.

Once they arrived again on the roof, Miss Fantastic quietly walked to her leotard and slipped it back on.

"So that's it?" Goliath asked sullenly behind her.

"Thank you," Miss Fantastic said softly. "I just... I'm a little embarrassed. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect you by calling you like this."

Goliath stood a little straighter, apparently accepting this as the reason for her silence. "It's alright. I get it. Sometimes it's just... you do what you need to do."

"Yeah," Miss Fantastic nodded. "It's like that."

"Ok," Goliath said. "Should we just... pretend like this never happened?"

"I think that's for the best," Miss Fantastic said. She turned, now concealing herself behind the leotard again, and gave him a small smile. "Thank you. I owe you one."

"Sure," Goliath said. He turned and took flight, departing the rooftop. Miss Fantastic watched him go, a sense of dread filling her body. He had been her best hope, but now that was gone. She had gotten one little feeling of satisfaction before being locked out again. Now, she knew there was only one thing that could do it for her.

As she watched her ex-boyfriend fly away, Miss Fantastic thought it was ironic. The hero couldn't do it for. It was time for the villain.

---

The sun was setting as Miss Fantastic arrived back at the police station for the second time that day. She didn't bother talking to the commissioner. She wasn't even sure if she could form complete sentences with him right now. The need for release was driving out almost every other conscious thought from her brain. She found her way to the maximum security cell at the back and found a guard standing in front of the door.

"I... umm..." Miss Fantastic bit her lip.

"It's alright," the guard said. "He said you'd be back. He said to let you in." Miss Fantastic wondered how the commissioner knew she would be back, but decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. The guard opened the door and let Miss Fantastic into the cell area.

Behind the glass, Doctor Superior's quarters had apparently been upgraded. A large-screen TV was streaming cable channels. He was sitting on a nice couch with his feet up on a coffee table. As Miss Fantastic stepped in, he smiled, turned off the TV, and stood. He approached, stepping past the yellow line and walking straight up to the glass.

"Hello Miss Fantastic," he said softly. He was smiling, almost smugly. Miss Fantastic really didn't care.

"Hello... Doctor Superior," Miss Fantastic said, trying to catch her breath already. Her heart was racing. She could actually feel her pussy dripping its wetness down her thigh.

"You look like you have something on your mind," Doctor Superior observed mildly.

Miss Fantastic nodded. Words were apparently beyond her right now.

"Have you come back to see it again?" Doctor Superior asked. Neither of them had to clarify what he was referring to.

Miss Fantastic nodded again.

"I'm not really in the mood right now," Doctor Superior said with a little shrug. "I jerked off not too long ago and I don't know if I'm feeling it."

Miss Fantastic heard a moan. It was a desperate, needy noise. She was alarmed to find that it had come from her own throat.

"How about you take those lovely perky tits out and see if you can get me in the mood?"

Dumbly and obediently, Miss Fantastic reached up and undid the knot. She let the leotard fall down over her tits.

"There they are," Doctor Superior smiled down at her bare chest.

"Puh... puh... please," Miss Fantastic muttered.

"What are you trying to say?" Doctor Superior asked.

"Please let... let me see it," Miss Fantastic said softly. The words came more from her soul than her brain--some deep inherent plea from somewhere beyond her consciousness.

"If I do that, then I'm worried you won't hear a word I'm saying," Doctor Superior said. "And I think we have some things to talk about." His eyes fell again to her tits, where he openly ogled her through the glass. Without looking up, he said, "Why don't you come inside? They left the door open when they got me my TV. But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

Miss Fantastic looked off to the side. Sure enough, the door to the cell was open. She had been so focused on Doctor Superior that she hadn't noticed that. Obediently, she walked to the door and stepped into the cell with Doctor Superior.

"I'd like to play with you some," Doctor Superior said as Miss Fantastic presented herself in front of Doctor Superior. "You're okay with that, right?"

"Yes," Miss Fantastic nodded. "Whatever you want."

Doctor Superior smiled as her reached forward, gripping and squeezing Miss Fantastic's tits. "Whatever I want, hmmm? We'll get there." He wasn't tender. He was squeezing her roughly, pinching her nipples and burrowing his fingertips into the soft flesh of ample chest. It was the touch of ownership, not love.