Miss Fantastic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you come here?" Doctor Superior asked as he felt her.

"I need to get off," Miss Fantastic said, her brain not even capable of conjuring a lie through the thick layers of sexual need.

"And you think I can help with this?" Doctor Superior asked.

"I thought I could masturbate while staring at your dick," Miss Fantastic explained. "I think I need it."

"You masturbated to my dick already?"

Miss Fantastic nodded.

"And how was it?" Doctor Superior asked.

Miss Fantastic's face showed strain. Her brow furrowed, her lips pursed, and her eyes grew wide at the weight of the memory in her brain. "It was amazing," she said. A tear slid down her cheek. "It the best orgasm of my life. Please let me do it again."

"I'm going to take this silly thing off," Doctor Superior informed her as he reached down and grasped the leotard. With a few tugs, he slid it down to her ankles. She stepped out of it. She thought it was ironic. This was what she was wearing when Goliath had fucked her--her knee-high boots, elbow-length gloves, and the domino-style mask on her face.

She should have been horrified. She was displayed like the crappy online smut for a supervillain's pleasure. She should have been beating him to a pulp in hopes of erasing the memories from his brain. Instead, the only thing that she could think was: 'I hope this puts him in the mood to take his dick out.'

Doctor Superior reached down and rubbed her pussy. His fingers slid easily through the wetness and Miss Fantastic moaned happily.

"Have you given any thought to my theory?" Doctor Superior asked. His left hand remained buried in her pussy while his right explored her body at its leisure.

"Your theory?" Miss Fantastic said. She allowed him to spin her around so he could inspect her ass. He smacked it twice, once with a downward swing and once with an upward swing.

"Yes, about desiring subjugation," Doctor Superior said. He slapped her ass again, then pressed himself against her. Miss Fantastic felt the bulge in his pants against her ass cheek and moaned in delight. She bent her knees slightly and then rose again, rubbing the dick against her ass.

"Focus," Doctor Superior snapped angrily. He reached around, grasping a tight hand on her throat and leaning her head back far. His voice was no longer polite, but rough and sharp in her ear. "Focus you little slut. I won't be giving you anything for free. You're going to have to earn it. So pay attention and try harder." With a hand still firmly on her throat, he shook her once. "Earn it, bitch."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Miss Fantastic muttered softly. He wasn't hurting her, of course. Her body was too strong for that. But there was an implied threat in not "giving anything for free". She couldn't envision walking out of this room without having gotten herself off. The idea filled her with terror. She had to try harder.

"We were talking about my theory," Doctor Superior said, releasing his hand from her neck and letting it drop down to her tit. The other hand grasped the other tit and he squeezed both appreciatively while rubbing his hard cock against her ass through his pants. His voice had returned to the police, playfully observant tone she had grown accustomed to.

"Yessssss," Miss Fantastic said, trying to ignore the cock long enough to answer his question. "I... I thought about it. I think you're right. I think..." She bit her lip as his stiff cock rubbed between her ass cheeks. Even through the cloth of his pants, she could feel its magnificence. 'FOCUS' she commanded herself. "I think the powerful crave... subjugation."

"Get down on your knees," Doctor Superior commanded, letting his hands drop from her tits and backing away from her ass. Miss Fantastic dropped down. Her boots were long enough that her knees were actually on the top of them, not on the floor.

"Do you crave subjugation?" Doctor Superior asked.

"Yes, I do," Miss Fantastic nodded. He walked around her, standing in front of her. Her eyes fixated on the pitched tent in his pants, even while she did her best to focus on his words.

"What does subjugation mean to you?" Doctor Superior asked.

"It means... it means humiliation," Miss Fantastic said. "It means... domination. The loss of control."

"Do you feel like you've lost control?" Doctor Superior asked, the smile audible in his voice. He reached down and stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Yessssss," Miss Fantastic whispered.

"Do you like it?" Doctor Superior asked.

"Yessssssssssss," Miss Fantastic whispered again. She hadn't realized how much she had enjoyed it until this moment, but that was the only reason she was behaving like she had. She was chasing pleasure, trying to find the moment of greatest enjoyment. It had led her to this.

"Can I let you in on a little secret?" Doctor Superior asked. Miss Fantastic nodded and Doctor Superior continued, "I did this to you. I subjugated you. I dominated you." He smiled down at her. "I won."

Miss Fantastic nodded again. That made sense. That would explain why she had gotten so horny so fast, stripped in front of a supervillain, fucked her ex-boyfriend, and worshipped the dick of a man she just met. It didn't change the fact that she needed to get off before she left this room.

"I have a gift," Doctor Superior explained. "I can plant ideas. Ideas like 'Everyone should remain calm' or 'My dick is incredible' or 'I don't have mind control'. Its easiest audibly, but if I focus on a single thing I can do it mentally too." He smiled down at her and she returned the smile up to him. "I don't even think you tried to resist me." His expression grew more serious and he added, "In fact, you will never try to resist me."

"Never," Miss Fantastic nodded seriously. It had suddenly become very important that he know she would not resist him.

"You are now my little toy," Doctor Superior informed Miss Fantastic.

"Okay," Miss Fantastic nodded up at him. That sounded good to her.

"You will call me 'sir'."

"Yes sir."

"Do you know what I think of when I think of subjugation?" Doctor Superior asked.

"No sir."

"I think of someone who tells you what you want," Doctor Superior smiled. "I think of someone who controls your very motivations in life. If you can control someone's motivations, then you make it natural for them to follow you." He looked down at her. "That's what I've done with you. And you love it."

"I love it, sir," Miss Fantastic nodded vigorously.

Doctor Superior made a show of smacking his forehead, as if something had just occurred to him. "I forgot to tell you the end of my story earlier. The girl that had to see my dick to get off? I forgot to tell you how it ended."

Miss Fantastic's face grew very serious and attentive.

"She had to get permission from me," Doctor Superior said. "Even when she saw my dick, sucked my dick, or rode my dick... she still had to get permission from me to cum." He looked down at her. "I think that it will be the same for you."

"Yes sir," Miss Fantastic nodded.

"So how about we trade?" Doctor Superior said with a smile. He sat down on the couch, looking at her kneeling in the middle of his cell. "I have something you want--permission to get off. And your sexy little body has finally gotten me in the mood to fuck again. So how about you fulfill a few of my fantasies and then I let you cum?"

"Yes sir," Miss Fantastic nodded vigorously. "Yes sir, please."

"And because I'm feel extra generous... and because it helps me increase my grasp on you... it will be the best single orgasm of your life. No other sensation will remotely compare."

"Oh... oh, sir... oh yes please sir..." Miss Fantastic panted.

"If you earn it," Doctor Superior added with a sly smile.

"I'll earn it, sir. I'll do everything. Anything. As much as you want. Please, sir. I'll be a good girl, sir."

"I know you will. And then, we'll talk about our ongoing relationship together," Doctor Superior said.

"Yes sir," Miss Fantastic nodded.

"Great," Doctor Superior said. "Come here and get out my dick."

Miss Fantastic squealed with delight as she shuffled across the floor on her knees. She unbuckled Doctor Superior's belt, unzipped his pants, and gently nudged them down to the floor. His underwear followed.

Miss Fantastic had never been this close to it. It was large, erect, and magnificent. She reached out, running one gingerly hand up and down the shaft. As she did, she felt her own pussy ache in need.

"Suck it, bitch," Doctor Superior ordered.

Miss Fantastic wasted no time. She opened her mouth wide and buried the cock into her mouth. She went too deep too fast, gagging as it struck the back of her mouth. That didn't matter. She could take it. She had fought aliens, wizards, and androids. She could deepthroat a dick. She willed the cock deeper into her mouth, loosening her neck muscles as she descended. Then, she pulled up, maintaining a constant suction as she lifted the cock out of her throat. Once she pulled out all the way so her lips were on the head, she reversed, descending again.

She continued, working the dick all the way in and our of her mouth. She started slow, then started building up speed. She sucked as she thrust it into her face. With one hand, she reached up and fondled his balls, making sure to give pleasure for the entire member.

"It tastes great," Doctor Superior informed her, and it did. It was like sucking on wonderful sweet candy. Her mouth filled with the delicious taste. She sucked on it, now for her own desire as well as to earn her orgasm.

After a few minutes, Doctor Superior reached down, slipped his fingers into Miss Fantastic's hair, gripped tightly, and pulled her off. Her lips made a popping noise as they released their suction.

"You're going to become very good at that," Doctor Superior said. She wasn't sure whether it was an order or a prediction, but the answer was the same.

"Yes sir," Miss Fantastic nodded.

"Now ride me," Doctor Superior instructed her.

"Yes sir!" Miss Fantastic said with glee. She climbed onto his lap, straddling him. She gripped his dick steady and descended onto it, impaling herself. She gasped as he entered her, her eyes wide. Instantly, Doctor Superior's hand was on her neck.

"This is for me," Doctor Superior reminded her. "You do not have permission yet."

"Yes sir," Miss Fantastic said meekly. She did her best to ignore the pleasure inside her pussy. The glorious dick that she had been enslaved by for--how long? It felt like forever--was now inside her pussy, right where she had been dreaming of it. Still, she was here to pleasure the dick, not the other way around. She had to earn her orgasm.

She began bouncing, letting her perky tits bounce with her. She knew it was a good show. Her super-strong muscles did not tire as she rode the Superior Dick. Doctor Superior grabbed onto the bouncing tits and buried his face between them.

"Yes sir, yes," Miss Fantastic giggled.

He looked up at her, between the two mountains on her chest, and said, "Tell me you're a whore."

"I'm a whore, sir," Miss Fantastic said instantly.

"A slut?"

"Such as fucking slut, sir. Your slut. Your little whore, sir."

"My fucktoy?"

Having not heard the word before, Miss Fantastic quickly assumed its meaning and said, "Yes sir, your fucktoy. Your toy for fucking in every fucking way, sir." She gasped, her pussy exploding with pleasure. She was worried that she might cum too soon and anger Doctor Superior. She mustn't do that. She didn't have permission yet. But this whole situation--from her degrading name-calling to the glorious dick in her pussy to even the remaining sweetness on her tongue--was turning her on so fucking much. This was subjugation. This was what she desired.

Doctor Superior reached up, delivering a firm slap across her face. Miss Fantastic probably didn't have to move, because of her strength and invulnerability, but she knew that she was his property and should respond accordingly. She flung her face to the side with the slap. He quickly grabbed hold of her throat and turned her back to him. He leaned up close as she rode.

"I'm going to have a lot of fucking fun with you," Doctor Superior told her.

"Yes sir," Miss Fantastic said, biting back the pleasure. She didn't have permission to cum yet, but his dick was amazing.

Doctor Superior lifted her by the throat. She flew up with him, using her flight to hover so he could place her how she wished. He positioned her down on the coffee table, with her head leaning over the edge. He knelt down, placing the Superior Dick around her forehead. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled downward, until through twisting her body and leaning her head further back the dick was level with her mouth. Then he entered her mouth again.

She didn't blow this time as much as he went to work on her throat himself. She opened wide, allowing him access, and he drilled deep into her mouth with his cock. It still tasted delicious, of course. As he fucked her mouth, he leaned down and slapped her big tits, one at a time. Suddenly, Miss Fantastic was understanding the word "fucktoy" very well.

After a few minutes of throatfucking her, Doctor Superior began to grow tense. He grasped his hands on her tits to steady himself. He squeezed hard, using them as leverage for each thrust into her throat.

"Here it comes, bitch," Doctor Superior informed her. Then, suddenly, it was there. Hot cum filled her throat. Miss Fantastic remained as open as she could, no longer able to breathe, as Doctor Superior's dick continued to pump cum into her. He began laughing insanely as he came and his fingers were each digging deeply into her tits.

Finally, after it stopped coming, he pulled his dick out and stood up.

"Swallow," he said. She did. Then, she coughed once, collected the remaining cum from her mouth, and swallowed again.

"You're fun," Doctor Superior laughed.

"Thank you, sir," Miss Fantastic said. She waited, hoping immensely to hear that she had done well enough to earn an orgasm.

"You said that subjugation was humiliation," Doctor Superior said as he pulled on his underwear and pants.

"Yes sir," Miss Fantastic nodded.

"Well I think you're right," Doctor Superior said. He pressed a button on the end table of the couch and spoke. "Commissioner, why don't you and a dozen of your officers come on in here?"

"Yes sir," the commissioner responded immediately. Miss Fantastic looked over and saw the door on the other side of the glass open. The commissioner and a line of uniformed police officers stepped behind the glass of the cell. Miss Fantastic was very aware that she was very naked, but she had stopped thinking for herself at some point that day.

"Go kneel in front of that glass, play with your pussy, and tell the officers what you just did," Doctor Superior said. "Make sure to tell them your new roles." He smiled at her and said, "The more you're humiliated, the better chance I'll let you cum."

"Yes sir," Miss Fantastic nodded eagerly. She scooted across the ground to the glass, plunged her fingers into her dripping pussy, and opened her mouth to speak.

"You boys will want to be recording this," Doctor Superior called out to the officers. Immediately, all the police officers and the commissioner pulled out their phones and began to record.

"I'm now Doctor Superior's plaything," Miss Fantastic began. "I just sucked his dick, rode him, and swallowed everything he gave me. It was delicious. I... I have never tasted anything so amazing. I'm his fucktoy. I have been fantasizing about his fantastic dick for... I think forever... He's going to fuck me however he wants. And I want him to. I soooo want him to. He choked me, with his hand and with his dick. It was amazing. I almost came. He pulled my hair, slapped me, and treated me like a little whore." She paused, gushing. "I loved it so much."

She continued, talking in explicit detail. At some point, she became aware that Doctor Superior was behind her. She continued talking, praising his dick, degrading herself, and playing with her pussy. Waves of pleasure were reverberating through her body. She could feel an upcoming orgasm through that ever-present wall. She didn't need to see his dick anymore. She just needed his permission. She just needed to earn it.

"This is my property now," Doctor Superior informed the police officers. "I can do this to anyone who comes after me." Miss Fantastic continued degrading herself as he talked. She hadn't been told to stop. "And her power is mine now." The polite voice was gone. This was the voice of command. This was the voice of a superior talking to underlings.

Doctor Superior leaned down and said in Miss Fantastic's ear, "You may cum."

It was instantaneous. She screamed in pleasure, white lights flashing before her eyes. Ever cell in her body was imploding on itself in pure ecstasy. Her humilitation didn't matter. Nothing mattered except the incredible pleasure. Her scream was long, loud, and genuine. She didn't know how long it lasted. When it was done, she was on the ground, her head spinning and her whole body aching. She panted, barely able to form a single thought. It was destructive in its potency. It was the best moment of her entire life.

She realized the police officers were gone. She must have passed out. Doctor Superior was standing over her.

"You're mine now," he said softly.

"Yes sir," Miss Fantastic whimpered.

"Forever," he added.

"Forever," she agreed. "Thank you, sir."

---

3 months later

---

Miss Superior was locked in stocks. Her neck and her hands each were clamped in one hole. The Doctor--her Master--walked around, running his hand along her bare skin. He placed a hard slap across her ass cheeks, then she felt his strong hands on her legs. They spread her legs apart. Using her flight, Miss Superior remained elevated as Doctor Superior stuffed his dick in her ass. Knowing that he was getting pleasure, Miss Superior began to feel her own pleasure in her body.

He spent a minute on her ass, then pulled out, walked around, and began working on her mouth. Having not been instructed to lower her legs, they remained elevated in the air as he fucked her throat.

After another moment, he pulled out of her face and went around to fuck her pussy.

He continued the pattern, picking a hole and fucking it. She had gotten very good at taking his dick anywhere he wanted to put it.

After fucking her holes for a few laps, he pulled out, came up to her face, and started stroking his dick.

"What does my little slut want?" Doctor Superior asked.

"This happy little slut wants a treat," Miss Superior declared, then opened her mouth wide.

Doctor Superior let loose, jerking his load off onto her face. Miss Superior was used to this and didn't even flinch when the first one struck her just below the eye. She just opened wide to provide a target in case he wanted to put any in her mouth. This time, he didn't. He preferred instead to finish on her cheeks.

Once done, Doctor Superior petted her on the head and said, "Good job, slut." He reached for the wall and grabbed a chain that was attached to the ceiling. He put the other end in between Miss Superior's feet and gave her bare pussy a slap.

"Go ahead and get yourself off," Doctor Superior said.

Eagerly, Miss Superior shifted, careful to keep her feet pressing on the chain so she didn't drop it. She turned, using her flight to remain stable, and positioned the chain so it was against her clit. Her body was doing an almost 180 from her bound head and hands down to the chain against her pussy. She started tugging on the chain with her foot, making it rub against her clit. It wasn't long before her body responded to the slight stimulation and her pussy erupted in an orgasm. She cried out in pleasure, doing her best not to drop the chain as she quivered and pulled.