Miss Fantastic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, she could have simply broken the bonds and rubbed one out, but her Master wanted her to get herself off like this. Otherwise, he would have let her out of the stocks. He did this a lot. He liked to see how motivated she could get when an orgasm was on the line. She had become an expert at rubbing an orgasm out while tied, stuffed, or in some other compromising position.

When her orgasm finished, she let the chain drop from her feet and let her body fall down to a hanging position. She knew that her Master, Doctor Superior, could leave her here for hours if he wanted, until he wanted to play again. She would wait if that's what her Master wanted.

Today, he reappeared quickly, unlocked the stocks, and beckoned her to follow him. Miss Superior did so readily. He led her to the planning room of the Royal Palace.

When Doctor Superior had claimed Miss Fantastic (but before he had rechristened her as Miss Superior), Miss Fantastic had told him that heroes were often tied behind red tape when crossing political boundaries. She recommended he take over a small country and listed a few who had tenuous governments. With a little application of Doctor Superior's persuasive abilities and Miss Superior acting as the military arm, the people had quickly fallen in line. The other heroes--including Miss Superior's long-forgotten ex, Goliath--were unable to attack without sparking international outrage.

They were living quite happily--especially Miss Superior, who was granted one of those wonderful orgasms almost every day.

"There's a leader of a neighboring nation coming over tonight," Doctor Superior informed her. "He's pledged to support our claim to the government, but he wants to play with you in exchange."

"Yes sir," Miss Superior nodded. This was the fourth time such an arrangement had been struck. Dictators loved to be able to say they fucked a superheroine. Videos of the degrading way they defiled her were often "leaked" to the internet as badges of honor to the dictator.

"Standard rules," Doctor Superior said. "Nothing off limits. You'll blow their minds. Fulfill their wildest fantasies. The works. But, as always, you are loyal to me first."

"Yes sir," Miss Superior nodded. "Shall I wear the old costume?"

"Yes," Doctor Superior said. He looked down at her naked body. He shrugged and said, "But first, blow me again."

"Yes sir," Miss Superior said eagerly. She dropped to her knees, opened wide, and went to work.

It was nice having someone else do the thinking. There was freedom in taking orders, swallowing, and getting her reward. She didn't do know what she would do without Doctor Superior.

She sucked, he came, and she swallowed.