Miss Guided Pt. 03

Story Info
Susan tries to occupy her time while Charles is away.
2.2k words
4.47
8.6k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening I went to dinner at Donna's house.

Donna opened the door and was beautiful in her little black dress.

She wore impeccable makeup, stiletto heels, black nylons. I felt like a frump in my plain outfit.

She explained that her husband Mary Lou just got home from work and was upstairs changing.

We talked and drank daiquiris for about a half hour during which time she mentioned that two others were expected-Ray and Roy who were gym instructors at her health club. Donna told me that she would show me how to handle a sissy and that I should pay attention to her tone of voice and how she controlled Mary Lou. She asked me to join in if I felt like it.

Roy and Ray arrived. They were hunks. Both were over six feet tall and had sculpted bodies, six pack abs, and handsome.

Mary Lou now appeared. She was wearing a red dress, red open-toed pumps, red nails, and sheer nude stockings. Donna introduced me to the guys and introduced Mary Lou as her sissy husband. After the men were served drinks by Mary Lou. Donna said,

"Why don't you guys take off your clothes and I'll have my sissy bitch suck your cocks? You would like that, wouldn't you , Mary Lou?

I thought so. Why do you ask the gentlemen nicely for permission to kiss their cocks?"

Mary Lou asked the guys,

"May I please suck your cocks?"

They replied in unison, "Sure, sissy."

Mary Lou started on Roy kissing his cock up and down and all over. Then she turned her attention to Ray and I watched silently as she bobbed her head up and down sucking Ray's cock. She moved back to Roy and began licking his cock furiously until it was rock hard. (Both guys had ample size to please any girl) That's when Donna interrupted,

"Stop Mary Lou. That's enough. Now ask the nice boys very politely if they would please fuck your wife. Tell them you would appreciate it because you're not man enough to please a woman and cocksucking fairies prefer men anyway."

Mary Lou asked Roy and Ray to please fuck his wife.

"I'm not man enough. I'm a cocksucking fairy," he said.

Roy answered, "OK bitchboy, go sit over there and watch us please her."

Donna said, "Before you sit down, come here and lick my pussy. I want to be nice and wet and hot for the boys.

Mary Lou knelt before Donna and as she licked Donna's pussy Donna said to me,

"Besides being a cocksucker she's a very good cunt-lapper, Susan."

I replied, "Yes Donna, and so obedient. You will have to teach me how to make my little bitch obey."

Donna walked over to the boys, and got on all-fours on the floor. Ray knelt in front of her and slapped her face with his cock. Then he took her face by the chin looked in her eyes and said, "Suck."

Donna began sucking. That is when Roy positioned himself behind Donna and began to finger her ass. Then Roy found her pussy and began to penetrate with his cock while still fingering her in the ass.

Meanwhile, Marylou and I watched in stunned silence. I saw Mary Lou's cock begin to stiffen under her dress and I could feel myself getting moist and aroused by all the goings-on.

Donna was being fucked at both ends and obviously was enjoying herself, as were the two guys.

When they were done. Donna said, "Mary Lou, fetch another round of drinks for everyone and prepare dinner.

Donna turned to me and said softly, "These guys are great and they can go all night... four, five times without getting tired. If you would like to play with them, after dinner, I would highly recommend them."

All during dinner the drinks flowed freely ans we were all feeling tipsy. The guys spent a lot of time teasing Mary Lou and laughing loudly.

Donna and I chatted about how she maintains such control over Mary Lou.

At one point she whispered,

"You know, Susan, Ray thinks you're really hot. He told me he would love to fuck you."

Without even thinking about it, I said,

"I could use a good fucking."

Before I realized, in my semi drunken state, what I had just said, Donna announced,

Roy, could you make some coffee? I'll clear the table so Mary Lou can wash the dishes. Susan and Ray, why don't you go into the living room and we'll serve coffee in there?"

With that, Ray and I got up from the table and walked inside.

As soon as we sat down on the sofa, Ray was all over me. He kissed me deeply and then, very aggressively grabbed my crotch and soon pulled down my pants and panties and began rubbing my pussy.

I let him. It felt so good to be ravaged by a real man after so long. I wasn't even giving a thought to Charles, my sissy-husband. If I had taken the time to think about him I probably wouldn't be sitting with my clothes off in the arms of this young stud.

He was treating my very roughly and I was enjoying it.

Soon I was on the floor on all fours as he began to fuck me doggy-style. I felt so hot and didn't care about being so naughty.

Ray had a very big cock and it felt great going into me. I was losing all inhibitions.

I didn't realize it but I began to moan and groan and the passion overtook me as I began to scream, "Oh yes! Oh, my God! Fuck me Ray. Don't stop. "

Then i heard Ray say,

"Roy, would you come in here. This slut is making way too much noise."

Roy came into the living room and whipped out his big cock and began slapping my face with it. He grabbed my head by my hair and shoved his cock into my mouth and said, "This will shut her up."

There I was on the floor with Roy fucking my face as Ray drilled my cunt from behind. I was in heaven. I hadn't ever been so hot or been so uninhibited. I was being treated like a whore and I was really turned on. I guess because Roy and Ray were strangers I felt no false modesty with them.

When they finished fucking me I passed out right on the floor for I don't know how long.

I was awakened a little later with a kiss. My eyes were closed and I felt a hot darting tongue going in and out of my mouth.

It was Donna kissing me and it excited me.

She said, "You are a pretty hot number, Susan. Isn't it great to have impersonal raw sex? You really pleased the guys. Would you do me a favor? I promised Mary Lou a reward of she behaved well in front of our guests.

She told Mary Lou to lay down on the floor and asked me to sit on his face. I moved over towards him and squatted down on his face and he began licking my cum-filled pussy enthusiastically. I exclaimed,

Oh Mary Lou. You are such a good cunt-lapper! This is wonderful."

Donna said, "You will need to teach your own sissy how to love creampies, Susan. It reinforces your authority and the sissies love it."

I was too drunk to leave and so Donna invited me to sleep over.

The next morning I woke up in bed with her. I don't remember if we did anything the night before.

After showering I began to find my clothes and get dressed. Donna watched and finally said,

"Susan, I hope you don't mind if I say so. I really like you and this is intended as friendly advice so don't take offense.

Perhaps the reason your husband is a sissy is because you don't try hard enough being a woman. I mean, look at your basic white cotton panties and bra. Not sexy at all. You're not wearing nylons and those "sensible" heels may be sensible but no man will give you a second look when you wear them. And how about that pant suit? C'mon. girl, that's a total turn-off for guys. Are you trying to look like Hillary Clinton? Do you think that pant suit gets any man aroused? Susan, you really need to discover your inner slut."

I was a bit taken aback but couldn't really disagree with anything Donna said and so I replied,

"Perhaps you're right."

Donna answered,

"I know you have a strong sex drive and being married to a sissy is going to require a major makeover for you. You will shortly discover that owning a sissy is fun but only real men can truly satisfy and soon you will be on the prowl like I am. You will need to dress with more allure if you are going to seduce the kind of macho men that you obviously enjoy. If you go out in public with your sissy you won't want men looking more at him than they do at you."

I gave some thought to what Donna said.

We kissed and then the taxi came and I left.

I looked in my purse and found the gift card for the free pedicure with sissyJacqueline that his wife had given me. I told the driver to go to that address.

I always loved pedis and it would be a nice way to start the day.

At the nail salon, I presented my gift card and met sissyJacqueline. She was adorable. If I didn't already know she was a sissy I would swear she was a woman. She acted and moved in a very feminine manner and I forgot she was actually a man. It was incredible.

She painted my toenails a bright crimson and added a personal touch-blowing them dry with her hot breath.

"You have such lovely feet, "she said, "would you like a high gloss shine? It's included for friends of my wife."

I said, "Sure, Jacqueline."

Jacqueline escorted me to the polishing cubicle and drew the curtain closed. What happened next was something I had never experienced in my life.

Jacqueline lowered her pantyhose revealing her cock and began masturbating. The image of this beautiful girl stroking her cock was extremely arousing. Soon she exploded squirting her cum all over my freshly-painted crimson toenails. Then, she knelt down and began licking up her cum off my toes, taking the time to suck each toe individually to remove any cum from in-between the toes. The sissy's hot mouth sucking my toes was an incredibly sensuous feeling and I loved it. (I made a mental note that I needed to teach Charles how to do this if he returned still a sissy after his stay with Dr. Emily.)

Jacqueline said, "They shine like a mirror now."

I thanked Jacqueline and gave her a big tip before leaving.

As I walked down the street I felt very feminine and decided to do some shopping. I was thinking about what Donna said about my wardrobe and decided to buy some things and change my "look."

By the end of the day I had bought stiletto heels, and a sexy dress. With all the sissy talk and situation I was having with Charles I decided to buy some lingerie of the type I never used to wear-a black satin merry widow with garters, some transparent black nylon panties, and some very sheer off-black stockings.

I was pretty sure that my new outfit would be perfect for going "on the prowl."

Over the next ten days I became good friends with Donna and spent a lot of time at her house watching her interact with Mary Lou and learning how to be a sissy-owner. Donna sometimes ordered Mary Low to lick my pussy which I thoroughly enjoyed. I was secretly beginning to hope that Charles didn't get "cured" by Dr. Emily and that I could get used to this new lifestyle owning my very own sissy.

One night we left Mary Lou at home to hand wash our lingerie and nylons and went out cruising at a disco. We both got picked up and invited our dates back to Donna's house where we both got fucked. After that we traded partners and got fucked again.

I was no longer giving any thought to Charles. I was really enjoying my new-found freedom. I was discovering my inner slut.

Donna gave me quite an education and stressed to me that it is very important for a woman to have her sissy be completely submissive and obedient. She explained why.

Once they are feminized they become increasingly girly and that can cause problems. They get capricious when they realize the power of their femininity. They can get fickle and even bitchy or catty and you can't tolerate that.

One evening I checked my phone messages and learned that Dr. Emily had called informing me of my appointment at her office the next day. She said that Charles had completed his evaluation program.

By this time I didn't want Charles back. I wanted Charlene.

I was preoccupied about telling him of my own sexual experiences since he left. I didn't know how he would react and I slept very little that night thinking about how would approach the subject of my own escapades.