Miss Gupta of West Bengal Ch. 03

Story Info
Indian MILF and Togolese man at home.
1.1k words
2.67
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"In this episode, the wife murders her husband via poison," Neha Gupta said enthusiastically as she sat on the couch with her lover Ismail Dadjo. Outside the lovely townhouse located in the Nepean sector of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario, it was snowing a bit. Due to Covid, Halloween had been cancelled across Canada, so Ismail and Neha were curled up on the couch, watching scary stuff. For Ismail, though, the scariest stuff of all wasn't exactly on television...

Ismail, who'd been born in the Republic of Togo and lived in the City of Paris, France, for most of his life, wasn't exactly big on Halloween. Outside of Canadians and Americans, most people didn't care for Halloween. Nope, the tall, dark-skinned and handsome African Muslim brother was perfectly okay with curling on the couch with his favorite Indian MILF, the unforgettable Miss Gupta. When it's cold outside, stay home, watch TV, eat, make love, and lather, rinse and repeat. Nothing wrong with that.

The TV series Snapped was on, and Miss Gupta seemed absolutely riveted. Ismail felt somewhat differently. Something in his gut made him feel nervous whenever Miss Gupta ranted and raved about her favorite television program. Earlier, they'd watched a double feature, Blade and Blade 2, in honor of this being Halloween and all. Ismail prefers action movies and science fiction stuff to the murder mysteries that Miss Gupta seems addicted to.

Seriously, Ismail was starting to get a little freaked out by the fact that his lady love, the amazing Neha Gupta, seemed to enjoy watching women murder men. She wasn't like some man-hating chicks that he'd met, divorced women whose husbands cheated on them or beat on them. Nope, Miss Gupta seemed to have skipped past misandry and gone straight into the whole murder as entertainment thing. Ismail wasn't quite sure how to bring that up with Miss Gupta...

"You watch too many crime dramas," Ismail said with a grin as he sipped his Pepsi, and Miss Gupta frowned. She wore a crimson negligee which hugged her body in fetching ways. In her fifties, the tall, curvy and almost Amazonian gal from West Bengal, Republic of India, was still sexy as hell. Ismail caressed Miss Gupta's inner thigh, and she looked at him, her soulful brown eyes looking quite cold for the briefest moment. Miss Gupta smiled at Ismail, who kind of looked nervous.

"Ismail, come on, you like NFL games, FIFA games and all those action and science fiction movies, this is my thing," Miss Gupta said, and she gently rubbed her hand against his knee. Ismail nodded, and handed her the remote, and Miss Gupta raised the volume as the episode continued. Ismail couldn't fathom what was so fascinating about a television program about female murderers and their victims. Ismail tried to get into Law & Order back in the day and couldn't. The Sci-Fi Channel was more his thing...

"Happy wife, happy life," Ismail said, and Miss Gupta grinned, loving the feel of his strong arms around her as he hugged her tight. The fact that Ismail was taller and strongly built appealed to Miss Gupta immensely. Amit, Miss Gupta's late and never-missed husband was short and irate, two descriptors which she really dislikes in a man. Ismail made Miss Gupta feel safe, protected and loved. In her nearly six decades upon this earth, Miss Gupta hadn't often felt loved, safe or protected, that's for damn sure...

"Hmm, Ismail, dear, I love you, but I don't want to be anyone's wife, ever again," Miss Gupta said, her voice cold all of a sudden. Ismail stiffened, and not in a good way. Neha sensed the tension in her lover's body and turned to face him. Ismail looked into Neha's eyes, and she smiled before kissing him on the lips. She'd told him about her abusive former husband Amit, and how much she disliked the institution of marriage after her had experiences. Apparently, the psychological scars were still too fresh...

"Neha, I know Amit mistreated you but I am nothing like him," Ismail said firmly, and Miss Gupta nodded. She didn't like talking about her former life with her late hubby Amit the brute, preferring to focus on the wonderful relationship which she was building with Ismail. The tall, handsome Togolese Muslim stud treated her well, made her feel great, and he was spectacular in the bedroom. If only Ismail could stop asking so many questions, then his relationship with Miss Gupta would be absolutely fantastic...

"Hmm, I am sorry I upset you, beloved," Miss Gupta said, and she turned off the TV and turned to face Ismail. Looking into her lover's chestnut eyes, Miss Gupta pressed her voluptuous body against his, and as expected, he got nervous. Ismail caressed Miss Gupta's large, firm breasts, and then grasped her thick, round ass. Like most men of African descent, Ismail loves a big butt on a woman, and Miss Gupta was counting on that. She kissed him, and he kissed her back, then the fun really began...

"Hmm, that's one hell of an apology," Ismail said, smiling as Miss Gupta knelt before him and grabbed his thick, dark dick. The curvaceous Indian MILF winked at her favorite African Muslim stud before taking his dick into her mouth. Miss Gupta took her sweet time as she sucked Ismail's dick, and she caressed his balls while fellating him. In the months since they'd gotten together, Miss Gupta had gotten addicted to Ismail's fine body and couldn't get enough...

Miss Gupta deep-throated Ismail's dick, and he moaned, loving what she was doing to him. She absolutely loved that big dark dick of his. Ismail has buried his dick in Miss Gupta's pussy and asshole numerous times, and her throat game is something fierce. Miss Gupta sucked Ismail until the Togolese Muslim brother got hard as a rock, and when he came, she drank all of his precious masculine seed. Ismail panted, spent after what Miss Gupta did to him, and the curvy Indian temptress smiled at her lover...

"Hmm, Ismail, I take it you accept my apology?" Miss Gupta asked innocently, and Ismail nodded firmly. They kissed, and resumed watching TV. After Snapped ended, Miss Gupta began to watch Legally Blonde 2, starring the blonde lady from those movies that Ismail didn't like. Ismail fell asleep on the couch, with Miss Gupta leaning against him. She wasn't watching TV, but wondering about her life. Miss Gupta loves Ismail and wants to keep him in her life, but he'd better start acting right and stop asking silly questions. For his own sake.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers