All Comments on 'Miss Holly - Procurement'

by SelentiaBoss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So nice to read a story about puppy boy training and ownership by a lady.

It is SO nice to read a story about puppy boy training and ownership by a lady. To me, it has seemed a neglected aspect of bdsm. Ladies should be taught from an early age that at least some males in their lives will benefit from their ownership and training to "Heel" on command. rascal mvwithrascal@yahoo.com login did not work. Write if you like with a reply.

SelentiaBossSelentiaBossover 5 years agoAuthor
There will be more.

Thanks for the comment. It's certainly an under valued subject, probably more neglected through misrepresentation and a lack of experience. There will be more of Miss Holly and her puppy boy in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wonderful

Great story!! I hope there is more coming. I would love to be a puppy like this. Thank you for the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No bounds to your lack of realism!

I've seen you write some pretty weird stuff, but this one is especially out there:

"The animal has been selected in accordance with your specific list of paraphilias and designated age range in accordance with the Chinese Zodiac to ensure the best possible compatibility"

Are you deliberately saying things to give the audience a laugh?

SelentiaBossSelentiaBossover 5 years agoAuthor
More coming.

Thanks for the comment "wonderful". I'm hoping the Miss Holly short stories will be a three part series that will then work it's way into chapters of a novel I am working on. Miss Holly has a twin sister Phoebe who was mentioned in another of my stories "Cannabis Cup" as one of the Selentia Pony Girls. Eventually each story should tie in with another but it could seem a bit confusing as characters from the novel are introduced to these short stories. The focus though will mostly remain on the human canine, human equine, and of course my forest Selentia. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is parody, right?

You're trying to show the people who justifiably hate "Fifty Shades" that it's possible to make that mess look good by comparison, aren’t you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One-true-wayism meets adolsescent wish fulfilment

Oh, and did you know the human skeleton won't permit going on all fours for extended periods?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you for quitting writing

I see that Monday marks the 1 year anniversary of your last attempt at writing, that weird "Last Immortals" thing where you declare yourself to be some sort of god.

I would just like to thank you for abandoning that, and all your other internet activities. You are doing the whole world a great service by not writing any more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous