All Comments on 'Miss Johnstone's Lesbian Sissy Slut'

by maturesubmale_for_F

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely hot!!

I loved this story! Very well written and a wonderful description of a young man's feminization and submission to his mature female teacher. I so much wish I could be Rita and meet a woman such a Miss Johnstone to train me and make me her sissy lesbian pet!

I hope you will continue writing and look forward to reading more arousing stories from your hand!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent story. You should do a sequel!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next chapter

Maybe Rit'a's mom and dad are indoctrinated into Mistress Johnstone's program

Fantastic story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

While the story itself was good and entertaining I did not need to be reminded every 10 words that he was a sissy lesbian slut. It took away from the story and made it difficult to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome Story!!!

Absolutely loved it!!! Please keep on writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Journey

I am older but I have Mistress much like Her. She brought me from straight to crossdressing to spanking and punishment. I am spanked for any deviation from her orders. I am allowed to kiss her feet and lick her asshole. The difference is she makes me watch gay porn while crossdressed or on my panties. I wear a clit cage. She has brought out my bi side. When she had friends over i am required to suck off the males and swallow while they talk and act like i'm not there. I love being her sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wishing to become a good lesbian sissy slut to be owned by my dominant Goddess Mistress

I eagerly wish to become a 24/7 fully feminized lesbian sissy slut sex slave to obediently serve and obey my Dominant Goddess Mistress to pleasure her anyway she wishes her sissy slut to! I wish to become the slut in your wonderful story. I am ready to serve and wish to be permanently feminized, collared and in chastity. I will be given estrogen hormones to grow my breasts and feminize my body, with my Mistress collaring me in a ritual ceremony with her inner circle of Mistresses using their loving lesbian sissy slut. Hope I find my Dominant Goddess Mistress to worship soon.

love, sissy slut russita

nipplahnipplahover 3 years ago

GRIPPING .SO EXCITING DEMANDING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was fucking awesome. It is awakening the desire deep in me to be a slutty little sissy. I wiggle around the room when I walk. I want someone to take me. To fuck me. To ride me like a wild horse; and, fuck me like they own me. To slide their delicious hard cock deep into my waiting pussy until I squirm and moan and cum all over them.

Fetish_DreamsFetish_Dreamsalmost 3 years ago

This story was a submissive sissy's masturbation wet dream πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜ˆ! Like a sissy drug - addictive!

I saw where someone found "sissy lesbian slut" repetitive and I can see that BUT, for me, each reference was like an anal pussy stroking from Mother's sodomizing strapon phallus. I am plenty fine from the high frequency of using that language in part because almost no sissy stories employ such terminology so clearly. I'm OK with a sissy story actually hammering the sissy ledbian angle as compensation for so few stories even including such a pervy fetish concept.

I'm extremely appreciative of the boldness to use strong and visceral fetish language and concepts period. I want my fetish porn HARD and strong and unambiguous. Got it on spades here πŸ’ž!

"Sissy lesbian slut" was just a start. The sissy loving her anal rape and ownership by her new Mommy had my anal pussy tingling and my clit hard and straining against my bright pink shiny nylon panties, it's bulge showing clearly, nearly popping over the waistband. And much stroking of my own nympho-sensitive nipples πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅, creating more submissive fetish intoxication.

And that's where the story really captured my submissive imagination and will - a proper and big fixation on nipples. Most femmes have sensitive nipples that stiffen at arousal.

Wayyy too few stories reflect a true sissy's like-kind nipple sensitivity... because it seems most sissy stories deal with former bois who didn't have sensitive nipples of the kind that would be capable of near or actual nipplegasms. Each femme in my life, going back to my boyhood (babysitters), understood and used my nipple sensitivity and nymphomania to control me. One stroke and I'm lost to my Rapetrix.

I could go on about all the cum-inducing fetishes that were key to the story throughout but I've touched on enough fetish dynamics to communicate how fetishy delicious this story was πŸ™.

Tootight1Tootight1over 1 year ago

Good, enjoyed it a couple of times. deserves sequel.

Quixotic1Quixotic111 months ago

OMGOSH! This is one of the HOTTEST stories that I've EVER read! It makes me absolutely wish that I was multi-orgasmic, while I fantasize about being Rita! I don't think that I've been so turned on since I was an adolescent and found the novel, "Harriet Marwood, Governess" under my mother's mattress! I still remember the blisters on my even tinier cock (and that was over 50 years ago!) Thank you so much for your writing and sharing. I, very selfishly, hope that you continue to write and share.

WailAndGnashWailAndGnash6 months ago

... then starts giving "him" daily feminizing tablets? His clit begins to shrink, and his breasts blossom... She can make him cum just by stroking them, and pinching...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story !!

PaddlesPaddles2 months ago

Omg I want more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaturesubmale_for_F@maturesubmale_for_F
I'm a 67 year old European submissive man. Educated and literate and a lover of good erotic stories. I have also published a number of stories here on Lit with focus on female domination of submissive males. Sissy lesbians trained and disciplined by mature women is a favorite ...