Miss Karen

Story Info
Steven daydreams about sexy white female client.
1.3k words
3.24
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Meet Steven Lafontaine, a big and tall black man living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. He has a dirty, shameful secret. He's attracted to...guess what? Is he into men? Nope, not that there is anything wrong with that sort of thing. Is he into bad women? Ahem, depends on your definition of bad women. Steven's problem is that he is attracted to...the Karens of the world. He scours the net for videos of those annoying, entitled white broads because, well, they make him hard. What's a brother to do? This is the kind of scenario he daydreams about...

Steven really, really tried to get rid of his sexual fascination with Karens but it doesn't seem to go away. The first time Steven encountered a Karen, he was working as a security guard at a bank. The annoying Karen of that day, a big-booty white chick of about forty, had a lot to say about the bank and Steven happened to be working at the front. Yeah, ahem, the Karen was scary and annoying...but she also gave Steven a hard-on. What the fuck? Steven has been cursed with a sexual attraction to Karens ever since.

Seated in the lunch room at work, Steven tried to kill time before the end of his shift. Howe Depot is a good place to work, and the starting salary for baseline employees is eighteen dollars. Seasoned workers like Steven make twenty one dollars per hour. The job is easy enough. The only problem is the influx of Karen type of ladies who come in and expect employees to deliver the moon to them. As Steven played on his phone, he nodded off without realizing it. Drifting into fantasyland, Steven's mind wandered...

"I need to speak to your manager," said Karen White, and the plump, blonde-haired white lady looked at Steven haughtily. The store was almost deserted, as it was right before closing time. Every employee hates the kind of customer who pesters them at a time like this. Steven glowered at Karen, for he towered over her at six-foot-four and two hundred and fifty pounds. The big black man shook his head, and put his hands on his hips. A brother does not need to deal with a Karen when there's like thirty minutes left in his shift at Howe Depot. What is that bitch's problem?

"Follow me," Steven said in a surly tone, and Karen White followed him to the store's backroom. Steven led Karen to the office of Kyle Welders, his manager, but Kyle was nowhere to be found. The office has two managers, a nice lady named Felicia Winters and this Kyle fellow. Kyle is the kind of dude who leaves early a lot and gets away with it because he's in charge. Karen clucked her tongue impatiently as Steven knocked repeatedly on Kyle's door. The manager was gone. Oh well, Karen was going to have to take matters into her own hands...

"Your manager is gone before closing time? Customer service sucks in this store," Karen said, shaking her head. Steven shrugged, unsure what to tell her. He offered to take her back to the front of the store, but Karen seemed unimpressed. Steven took out his cell phone and began looking for Howe Depot's corporate phone line. With any luck, they would take Karen's call and then she would be someone else's problem. Karen looked Steven up and down, then smiled wickedly.

"The manager is gone, but I've got the corporate number, will that be satisfactory?" Steven asked, and Karen shook her head. Steven frowned, for Karen was looking at him the way a hungry person looks at fast food. When the chubby blonde lady drew closer, and pressed her body against his, Steven froze. Karen smiled and grabbed Steven's ass cheeks, then gave them a good squeeze. What the fuck is going on here? Females can and do sexually harass males at work, in spite of what society and feminists say.

"I'll tell you what will be to my satisfaction, big man," Karen said, licking her lips. Steven gasped as Karen patted his groin, then got on her knees. Without waiting for his answer, Karen unzipped his pants and grabbed his big black cock. Karen winked at Steven and then took his dick into her mouth. The big black man tried to push the horny blonde lady away but she had him by the balls. As Karen lathered his cock with her tongue, Steven stopped resisting.

"Dammit," Steven said, groaning in pleasure as well as frustration. Karen's blonde head bobbed up and down as she sucked his big black cock. Karen winked at Steven as she fellated the hell out of him. In no time at all, Karen had Steven harder than a rock thanks to her excellent oral skills. Who would have thought that Karen would be so good at sucking dick? Karen talks so much and complains so much that it's hard to believe she does anything else. What a surprise!

"I rate your dick as A plus, you know a Karen like me always rates and reviews things," Karen paused to say, and Steven laughed. As Karen sucked Steven's dick, a wicked idea sprang into her mind. Karen slid a finger up Steven's ass and fingered him while sucking his big black cock. Steven groaned in surprise but did not protest as Karen fingered his asshole while sucking his cock. One time, Steven let his ex-girlfriend Joan fuck him with a strap-on dildo. Ass play isn't something that bothers Steven too much...

"Karen, for once, shut up and suck my dick," Steven said, shaking his head. Karen nodded, and appeared to be compliant with Steven's wishes. Of course, Karen is always entitled and vicious, so she had a surprise in store for Steven. The big black man gasped as Karen shoved two fingers up his ass as she resumed sucking his big black cock. Steven shot Karen a look and she flashed him a beatific smile. Dammit, Karens are hot, and wicked, and not to be underestimated...

"I am the boss of you, big man," Karen replied. Steven sighed and nodded. Karen sucked Steven's big black cock until he was super hard, and then they had some fun. Karen hiked up her skirt and leaned against a nearby table. Steven grinned and rubbed his hard cock against her hairy pussy. Karen sighed happily as Steven buried his big black cock in her white pussy with a single thrust. Steven fucked Karen with deep, passionate strokes. Karen screamed passionately as Steven fucked her. It was almost as if the big black man wanted to beat her pussy up for her irascible behavior, and she welcomed it...

"Steven, we closed ten minutes ago, go home," said his co-worker Felicia Winters, a tall, middle-aged white lady with red hair. Steven and Felicia have known each other for years. Felicia is totally Steven's type physically but she's also a very nice and very friendly person. In Steven's fantasies about the type of ladies he likes, there's spanking, flogging, slapping, pissing and strap-on fucking involved. Steven cannot imagine someone soft and sweet like Felicia Winters doing these things. The lady is too nice for her own good. Too bad, really.

"Bye Felicia, thanks for waking me," Steven said politely. The big black man sighed as he shook off the last vestiges of his daydream. Nodding at Felicia, Steven grabbed his stuff and headed out. There's got to be a cure for Steven's affliction and he intends to find it, even if it means going to therapy. Black men who get boners over Karens need help, and Steven intends to find that help so he can get better. As soon as Steven got home, he watched some Karen-style female domination and male submission porn, and masturbated. Oops, another relapse. Steven is sexually attracted to bossy, domineering and entitled white women, and there is seemingly no cure for that. What's a brother to do?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers