All Comments on 'Miss Katherine Ch. 02'

by andreinamsterdam

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MBottomsMBottomsalmost 13 years ago
This is a story with huge potential..

Hope you continue with this story soon... enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
getting better...

...and better. Looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks for writing. I expect you'll get some "hate" and s..t from others. Ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mmmmm delish!

Very well done! Love the submission by Michael and his humiliation! Well thought out and delivered. Hope you continue the series. Susan

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 13 years ago
Downer!

But so well done! I guess this is best described as a cautionary tale... be very careful what you wish for. Your score will be on the low side because the voters are for the most part like Michael! CFNM is for their enjoyment and little attention is given to the females' motivation. But, really, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmmm...

IDC what anyone else says, amazing story. There's nothing like the female dom requiring the deflowering of the male. Love forced gay stories! Very well written, wonderful pace!

JebDurpaJebDurpaover 12 years ago
very nice pace

I like how you built up to this, and her riding the "gay" friend to orgasm was a very erotic scene.

JebDurpaJebDurpaabout 12 years ago
Really well written

I appreciate the assertion of Miss Katherine's will. There is a clear path to what happened and it was well executed and told. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes please

loved this. Just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!

You're the best! Thank you for writing this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a great, well plotted story! The blossoming of a reluctant dom, inspired. Every story has two plots: the one we imagine as we read and the one the author gives us! Yours was perfect as is. One complaint, you left us hanging with the hint of an evening with the girls. Pity you didn't follow through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userandreinamsterdam@andreinamsterdam
Sane hard working guy who likes to occasionally (or less occasionally) explore his exhibitionist side as well as helping others explore theirs. It takes one to know one after all... Most of the stuff I write has some autobiographical element. It's up to you to distinguish wher...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Miss Katherine Previous Part
Miss Katherine Series Info