Miss Koko and the Athlete Pt. 03

Story Info
Asian Chick & the Handsome Gentleman Wrestler.
1k words
4.25
1.8k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers

Miss Koko (30 yrs.) is an Asian (37-24-35) with short black hair and smooth, light yellow skin. She's a staff counselor at the university who had recorded the team wrestlers inside the gym locker room. She placed a camera in a locker that is never used. It aimed down at all of the wrestlers taking showers.

Inside Koko's bedroom. There is a table with a large mirror. She stands there naked looking at her reflection. Both of her tits jiggle after each body movement. Her left hand grips a large comb and she begins brushing her black bush. It's so thick that you can't even see her pussy lips.

Her thoughts go to a university wrestler named Ennis (19 yrs.) whom she recorded on her camera. He stands at 5'10" and weighs 157 lbs. He has short, light red hair and is handsome. Koko noticed when he came into the university counselor offices. He was with his girlfriend who had an appointment with a counselor. She was angrily "snapping" at Ennis.

Koko saw him naked right through his clothes. She overheard him talking who sounded like a gentleman.

He said, "Yes ma'am.. No ma'am.. Thank you ma'am."

Ennis tried to kiss his girlfriend goodbye. She angrily pulled away from him. He only smiled and walked out the door.

Back inside Koko's bedroom. She sits down in a chair and smiles into the mirror.

She says, "I bet Ennis hasn't gotten laid in a long time."

It's Saturday afternoon right before a home wrestling meet. The gym locker room is full of wrestlers. Ennis is naked who stands in line to weigh himself. Coach stands behind him who wipes his back down with a towel.

Coach whispers, "Hey, after your wrestling match. I got something to give you."

"Okay sir. What is it?" Ennis asks.

Coach answers, "An iPhone from a female fan."

Ennis replies, "Yes, sir."

Ennis won his wrestling match and already took a shower. He wipes his body down with a towel in front of his locker. Coach walks up and sets an iPhone down on the bench. He steps away and Ennis sits down. His finger "powers-on" the phone and waits.

Onscreen is a video player with the title "Miss Koko." Ennis pushes the play button. Koko walks across her bedroom naked and the video ends. Ennis looks around and plays the video again.

He whispers, "Yes ma'am. A thick black Asian pussy."

His finger presses on the "unread" text message. It says, "My name is Miss Koko. I know you saw me at the university counselor's office. I work there. Call me soon."

Coach returns to sit down on the bench. Ennis hands over the iPhone. Coach looks at the video in complete surprise.

Ennis smiles, "Sir, miss Koko works at the university counselor office."

"What an incredible body and she's asian," Coach replies.

Ennis says, "I think she wants a hook-up sir. I have to call her."

Coach responds, "You got a girlfriend."

"Don't remind me sir," Ennis says.

It's Saturday night inside hotel room 275. Ennis steps inside wearing handcuffs locked behind his back. Miss Koko is naked and they both kiss deeply. She pushes him back against the door and kneels down. Her left hand pulls up a 6-inch vibrator and turns it on. She presses it against his crotch under those tight jeans.

The vibrations shoot through his crotch.

Ennis closes his eyes, "OHH-GAWD.. MA'AM.. MY-GAWD.. MA'AM."

She slowly circles the purring vibrator as his cock quickly grows.

He groans, "YES-MA'AM.. YES-YES.. OHHHH.. MA'AM."

Ennis has no underwear on. His cock is hard and pushes downward. The vibrator finds his balls.

He responds, "MA'AM.. OHH-MA'AM.. MY-BALLS.. RIGHT-THERE-MA'AM."

After a few seconds. She lifts off the vibrator. Her right hand caresses his long, stiff cock.

"My wrestling champion is so big," she whispers.

He begs, "DON'T-STOP-MA'AM.. DONT-STOP.. MA'AM-PLEASE."

She turns up the vibration at high speed and it is powerful. Gently, she presses against his balls.

Ennis flinches, "OH-MY-GAWD.. MA'AM.. THANK-YOU-MA'AM.. OHHH-MA'AM."

Koko watches his body squirm against the door as she holds that vibrator against his balls.

He explodes, "MA'AM.. AHH-AHH.. AHHHHHH.. AHHHHHHHH.. AHHHHH."

20 minutes later. Ennis and Koko are both naked and on top of the bed. She lays on her back with both legs lifted straight into the air. They are spread apart enough for his head to peek through. He leans over with both fists placed on either side of her waist. His 7-inch cock is buried inside of her black pussy.

Ennis looks down at her thick, hairy bush, but can't see his shaft. He controls his cock with short hard thrusts. It's so forceful that the bed headboard hits the wall.

Thud-Thud-Thud-Thud-Thud.

Koko replies as her tits jiggle, "HuhHunnhHunnnhHunnnhHunnh.!!"

His eyes concentrate on her big bush and controls of his shaft.

Thud-Thud-Thud-Thud.

She looks up at his handsome face and down to his cut shoulder muscles.

"HuunnhHuhHunhHunnnhhHunnhh.!!" she screams.

Thud-Thud-Thud-Thud-Thud.

Ennis closes his eyes because it's so-fucking-hot.

She responds, "Ennis-Ennis.. HunhHunhHuhHuhHunnnhh.!!"

Thud-Thud-Thud.!!!

Ennis explodes, "MA'AM.. AHHHHHHH.. AHHHHH.. AHHHHHHHH.. OHHH-MA'AM."

The next morning. Koko is gone and there is a knock on the door. Ennis wakes up under the bed covers who is on his back. His hands struggle because the handcuffs are locked in front.

He screams, "Coming.!!"

The covers are pushed off of his naked body and he climbs from the bed. He rubs his eyes and staggers to the door.

"Who is it?!!" he asks.

"It's me, coach.!!" the coach answers.

The door opens and the coach starts laughing, "What the hell happened to you?"

Ennis answers, "Sir, just come in and help me find the key to these."

Coach drops the sports bag onto the bed and bends over to pick up that key. Ennis sits down and holds up his hands. The handcuffs come off.

Coach sits on the chair as Ennis opens the bag. He pulls out university sweats and slips them on.

"You left your girlfriend. I got your other bags in my car," the coach says.

Ennis asks, "Yes sir. Can I stay with you?"

Coach answers, "Sure, but I can find a dorm at the athletic village."

"Sir, Miss Koko was a one time thing. She was fucking incredible," Ennis says.

"Do you think she would handcuff me?" the coach asks.

They both laugh.

HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers