Watching Miss Yi Get Satisfied

Story Info
Wrestler likes to watch Asian babe in shower.
2k words
3.93
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers

Albert (19 yrs.) stands at 5'10" and weighs 149 lbs. He is a handsome college wrestler whose dark-red hair is cut short on the bottom and long on top. His straight bangs fall over the eyes which he likes. He constantly flips back those bangs.

He lives in a single dorm at the athletic village and studies hard to keep his grade point average above 3.75. He won a 4-year athletic scholarship and just broke up with his long time girlfriend. Most of his time is spent inside the college gym for wrestling practice and tournaments.

It's a Fall Saturday night. Albert finished competing in the latest wrestling tournament. He always sleeps in the nude and leaves the dorm window open a bit. It faces the roof top of another building which houses other college students.

Albert is awakened by a woman's voice. His dorm lights are turned off. He looks over at the window and throws off the bed covers. His hard naked body climbs out and he staggers over to the window. He flips his bangs back and rubs both eyes. His left hand begins to close the window, but the woman's voice is heard again. He slides the window open and looks around. He finally looks down.

An apartment window is wide open and hot water steam drifts out of it. Albert can clearly see a stand-in shower and a woman. His eyes open bigger and he leans out the window.

He says, "Holy Shit. Is that?... It is."

A light spray of water hits the black hair and the face of an Asian woman. Her right hand pushes against the glass shower doors. She leans backward and both of her tits are revealed. They are massive and round with dollar-size areolas and nipples. They flop freely.

Albert pushes up his long bags, "An Asian Fucking babe."

She screams, "Ohhh-Jessie. Right.... There.!!"

Her tits shine from the hot water. They flop and those nipples jerk. A black man's hand reaches up and grabs a handful of her right tit.

Albert says, "Shit.. Jessie is eating her pussy."

He can see her hand pulling up her left knee. Jessie's black head is seen and then disappears after body movement..

She screams, "Jessie-Jessie. I'm Cumming.. Cumming... Don't Stop.!!"

Albert leans out the window trying to look closer. The hot steam clouds up the shower as it continues to drift out the window. He can't see anything.

She continues to scream, "C-Cummmming.. Cumm---mming.. Ohhhh.. Gawwwwdd.!!"

Albert waits and watches. After a few minutes. Jessie's black hand closes the window.

He leans back inside and says, "Who is that woman? Awesome fucking tits. Holy Fuck."

It's Monday night and Albert decides to finish his wrestling practice at the college weight room. There are many students inside. He carries a jump rope in his right hand. Sweat drips off of his long bangs and onto his face. A plastic sweat suit is under his regular college sweats. He has to maintain his body weight of 149 lbs.

Albert turns toward the gym mirror and begins to jump rope. Out the corner of his left eye. He notices an Asian woman and quickly stops jumping. He steps closer to the mirror and realizes that she is his neighbor. She's lifting 10 lbs. hand weights across the gym and watches herself in the mirror. Her black hair is tied into a long ponytail. She wears a full body black jumpsuit which zips up to her neck.

Albert guesses her body measurements (40-24-36). His mouth drops open while watching her incredible body. His head moves to catch those huge tits in the mirror.

A male personal trainer steps up behind Albert. He smiles, "Do you like what you see?"

Albert nervously laughs, "Uh.. Yeah... Who is she?"

The trainer answers, "Everybody calls her Miss Yi who doesn't look 34 years old. She's a college staff counselor. Watch out buddy. Her black boyfriend is really jealous."

Albert replies, "Oh, yeah? I'd be jealous too. Goddamn."

The trainer says, "You wouldn't be the last boy to try."

They both laugh. The trainer walks away. Albert takes another look at her in the mirror. He then goes back to jumping rope.

It's Thursday night and Albert returns to his dorm room after wrestling practice. He took a shower at the gym locker room. He removed all of his clothes and laid down on his bed. He grabs his remote control and turns on the big screen TV.

Albert watches through his long bangs and hears a woman scream. He quickly grabs the remote and turns off the TV. He climbs off the bed and goes over to switch off the room lights.

He steps up to the window and pushes it wide open. His head flips those long bangs up and he looks down.

The shower window is open and hot water steam drifts out. Miss Yi stands there with both arms pulled back by the elbows. Albert notices that a good looking Asian man grips those elbows. He is also fucking her from behind.

The spray of water splashes over Miss Yi's throat and down to her huge tits. They flop and jiggle. Those large areolas and nipples jerk wildly.

Albert says, "Goddamn.. Those monster tits.. Fucking beautiful."

Miss Yi screams, "Ohh-Ohhh.. Ohh-My-Gawdd.. Gawd.. Fuck-Me.!!"

As the steam floats out of the window. Her tits continue to flop and jerk after each thrust from this strong Asian man. He pulls back on her elbows when he shoves his cock inside of her.

Albert says, "Shit.. Those tits are magnificent. Round, heavy and I want to suck on those nipples."

The Asian man begins to push inside of her with short and fast thrusts. Her round tits bounce up and down.

She screams loudly, "Uhh-Uh-Ohh-G-Gawd-Gawd-Fuck-Me-K-Ken.!!"

Albert replies, "Yeah Ken.. Fuck her good.. Wish I was in there sucking on those nipples."

Ken slows up and pushes in slowly. He lets go of her elbows and his left hand reaches up and grips her neck. His head and right cheek presses against her right cheek.

Her tits flop side to side. The steam drifts around their bodies.

Albert says, "Yeah Ken. Long and slow. Fuck... Grab those tits."

The steam clouds up the shower and Albert can only see body movement. The shower door slides open and the steam clears a bit.

Miss Yi faces Ken and has been picked up. His hands grip her buttocks as her legs wrap around his waist. He carries her out of the shower.

Albert says, "Yeah, Ken. Take her to the bed and fuck that baby."

It's Wednesday night inside the college gym during a dual wrestling meet. Albert won his match, took a shower and returned to watch the heavyweight division. He wears his clean college sweats and carries a sports bag over his right shoulder. His long bangs are wet and he lets them fall over his eyes. He can still see though as he sits down in the bleachers.

Albert leans back across another bleacher and watches his team mates.

Miss Yi has been sitting a few bleachers behind Albert with her boyfriend Jessie. She wears tight black jeans and a blue blouse which is buttoned halfway up the front. Her deep cleavage is visible and the black hair falls to the shoulders.

She screams, "Hey Albert. Congratulations on your win.!!"

Albert turns his head back on his right side. He does a double-take and is surprised to see Miss Yi. His eyes glance at her cleavage as she smiles down at him.

He answers, "Hi.. Thanks.. It was a good match."

She says, "Everybody calls me Miss Yi. I'm a college counselor. Here's my business card." Her arm reaches down and the fingers hold that card.

Albert flips his bangs out his face and reaches back to grab her card. "Okay. Nice to meet you, Miss Yi."

Their eyes meet and she winks at him with a smile. Her boyfriend Jessie stands up while looking at his iPhone. His free hand reaches down and she grabs it while standing up. They leave the bleachers and she smiles at Albert who looks at her big tits again.

He whispers, "Holy Fuck."

It is Thursday night after wrestling practice. Albert stands naked next to his dorm window. He stares down at Miss Yi's bathroom shower window which is closed. His right hand holds her business card. His fingers flip it over and his left hand grabs his iPhone. It turns it on and punches in his password.

He presses in her phone number and it rings three times.

Miss Yi says, "Hello."

Albert replies, "Miss Yi, it's Albert."

"Albert?"

"Yeah, am I bothering you?"

"No you aren't Albert. I'm so glad you called."

He is surprised, "You are?"

"Yeah, because I've been watching you," she replies.

A smile appeared on his face because he had been watching her.

He asks, "Do you like what you see?"

She answers, "Yes. You've got a great body in that tight wrestling suit."

"Will you be my college counselor?"

"Do you need guidance?"

"If you guide me correctly."

"Come to my office and we'll make a plan."

He asks, "What about that black guy?"

She answers, "What about him?"

It's Saturday evening after a wrestling meet on campus. Inside the employee parking lot. Miss Yi and Albert are in the backseat of her family SUV. The windows are fogged up. He is dressed in his college sweats. She wears a short black skirt and red sweater which has no bra underneath.

The sweater is pushed up revealing her left massive tit. Albert's lips almost cover her round, left areola and nipple. He sucks and the tongue flicks her hard nipple in a circle. His long bangs cover his closed eyes.

Albert's left hand is under both her skirt and panties. Her black bush is soaking wet. His middle finger rubs the clitorus in a circular motion. Miss Yi's hips grind against his finger.

She screams, "Ohh-Gawwwdd.. I've never been this wet before."

His tongue keeps circling that erect nipple.

He says, "Mmm-Mmmm."

Her body bucks on the seat as her right tit flops wildly under that sweater.

She says, "I-I... Love-Watching-You... Wrestle... I-Do-Albert."

His finger pushes harder against her clitorus.

She reacts, "Ohhh.. My-Gawd.. Gawdd... I-Wanna-Cum-Albert.. Make-me-Cum!!"

His lips begin to suck on her nipple harder and his finger circles faster too.

Her body squirms and that right tit flops wildly.

She replies, "My-Gawd.. Oh-My-Gawdd.. Keep-Going-Dammit.. Goddammit.!!"

Her thighs close over his hand as she squirms and jerks that hot body.

Miss Yi explodes, "Oh-Ohhh-Gawwwwwwwwdd.. Gu-Gawd.. Gawd.. Gawwwwwwdd.. My-Gawwwwwdd.!!"

30 minutes later inside of Miss Yi's college campus apartment. Her bathroom shower is below Albert's dorm window in the athletic village.

Both are naked on top of the queen size bed. She lays on her stomach with the legs spread open a bit. Her huge tits are smashed against the bed. Her hands grip the top bed sheet. His left hand is placed on the bed holding up his hard body above her. His right hand is pushing down on her lower back.

Albert's bangs fall over his eyes while looking down at his 7-inch cock. It is buried inside of her black bush. He pulls out long and fast. He pushes in all the way as his dark red crotch touches her butt-cheeks.

His hard shaft pushes in and pulls out. The pounding from his body makes her buttocks jiggle.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She reacts, "Ohh-Ohh.. Gawd.. Albert.. Ohhh.. My-Gawdd.!!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

He watches her butt-cheeks jiggle after each push.

Albert grunts, "Y-Yeah.. Miss-Yi.. Fuck-Yeah.. I-Knew... You'd-Be-Hot."

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She responds, "Ohh-Gawd.. Gawwdd.. Ohhhhh.. Feelz-Good.. Albert.!!"

Albert closes his eyes and keeps fucking.

He grunts, "Miss Yi.. I'm-Cumming.!!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

He pushes all the way inside and holds it.

Albert explodes with a deep guttural sound, "Uh-Uuuuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuuhh.. Uh-Uh.. Uuuuuuuhhh.!!!"

His bangs cover his closed eyes with the mouth dropped open in absolute pleasure.

HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers