Miss Koko and the Athlete Pt. 04

Story Info
Asian Chick works Over Blonde Wrestler Cock.
1k words
3.33
2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Miss Koko (30 yrs.) is an Asian (37-24-35) who has smooth, light yellow skin. She's a staff counselor at the University. No one knows that she had her own key made to the men's university gym locker room. Her hidden camera has recorded the wrestling athletes as they shower. She is a big fan of the university team who also records the home meets on a second iPhone.

Koko has been watching Maverick (20 yrs.) on the wrestling mat. He stands at 5'11" and weighs 157 lbs. He took 2nd place at the NCAA championships in his freshman year. He's determined to place 1st this year who has rapid speed on the mat. You can't miss him with his bushy blonde hair with large curls. He also has a neatly cut blonde beard and mustache.

She watched him taking a shower and noticed the blonde hair covering his chest. His blonde crotch is bushy too.

Inside Koko's bedroom. There is a large mirror above a dresser table. She had placed her second iPhone upright on that table. Maverick is seen wrestling at his last duel meet. She's naked who faces away from the mirror. The reflection shows her legs spread open and those round butt-cheeks. Her thick black pussy shows too. Both of her hands rub lotion over those buttocks.

She looks into the reflection, "Maverick. I heard you broke up with her."

It's Friday night and the wrestling meet is over. Athletes are taking showers in the locker room. Maverick stands naked in front of a sink and mirror. He is shaving his beard with white cream. Except for the mustache. His left hand moves a blade over the left cheek. His blonde hair curls fall over the eyes, but he can see clearly into the mirror.

Coach walks up next to him and taps his butt-cheeks with an iPhone.

Maverick says, "What the hell, coach?"

He shows Maverick the phone and the coach says, "This Asian chick told me to give this to you."

"Asian huh? Turn it on. Maybe she sent me a nude selfie," Maverick replies.

Coach "powers" the phone on and waits... There is a photo on the screen with a name, "Miss Koko." Coach opens it up and there is a nude selfie.

"Wow," the coach says.

"Was I right? A selfie?" Maverick asks while he keeps shaving.

Coach lifts up the phone in front of Maverick's eyes who stops. He looks at Koko's naked body.

Maverick says, "Damn... A thick bush... Okay, coach."

The phone is dropped as Maverick goes back to shaving.

"Did she leave a text message?" he asks.

Coach reads aloud, "Yep, you have only one night with me. Call soon."

Maverick glances at the coach in the mirror, "Crap. I just got back together with my girlfriend."

"Shortest break up on record," coach replies.

"Yeah, she doesn't like to be alone," Maverick says.

Coach asks, "What about this Koko?"

Maverick stops shaving, "I could break up again, real soon."

It's Saturday night inside hotel room 400. Maverick has his hands locked in handcuffs behind a chair. He's wearing a college t-shirt, sweat bottoms plus socks and Nike shoes. A naked Miss Koko leans down in between his legs. The blonde curls hang over his closed eyes.

Koko holds a 6-inch vibrator with both hands. That vibrator tip is placed right under his loose balls inside those sweats. The stiff cock pushes to the right. Those vibrations shoot through his crotch.

"OHHH.. OHH-YEAH.. YEAH-YEAH.. OHHHH-YEAH," he says.

She slowly moves the vibrator back and forth over his round balls.

His eyes are still closed, "YEAH.. YEAH.. OHHH.. OHHHHH.. RIGHT-THERE."

The vibrator moves along his stiff cock. He throws the head back and pushes his hips upward.

He groans, "OHHHH.. YEAHHH.. YEAHHH.. OHHH.. RIGHT-THERE."

The vibrator is turned up to high power and the tip is shoved under his balls. The vibrations bring Maverick over the top.

He explodes, "UUUUHH-UUUHH-UUUUHH.. UUUUUUUHH.. UUUUUHH.!!!!"

25 minutes later. Maverick is naked and is still sitting on that chair. Both hands are handcuffed behind the chair. Koko is still naked and kneels in between his open legs. Her right-hand grips his 6 and 1/4-inch cock and is pushed down to his thick blonde crotch. Koko's left-hand cups his round balls.

Her lips clamp tightly around his shaft which slides all of the way down. She deep throats his cock for a few seconds. Maverick watches through his blonde curls with his mouth dropped open. His hands jerk on the handcuffs.

He groans, "OH-YEAHHH.. OHHHHH.. TAKE-IT-MISS-KOKO.. TAKE-IT-ALL."

Her lips slide back up his shaft and the tongue circles the cock-tip. His torso squirms.

"YEAHHH.. OH-OH.. YEAH-YEAH.. KOKO-KOKO, "Maverick says.

She lifts off of his cock-tip and smiles up at him.

"Am I too rough?" she asks.

Maverick shakes his head, "NO-NO.. PERFECT.. OTHER-GIRLS-ARE.. T-TOO-SOFT."

Her tongue licks those lips and they slide over his cock-tip again. The lips clamp hard around his shaft. She slides all of the way down and back up again.

He moans, "OHHHH-YEAH.. SQUEEZE-IT.. LIKE-THAT-KOKO."

The lips slide up and down the shaft a few more times. She goes back up and licks the right side of the cock-tip.

Maverick explodes, "UH-HERE.. IT-CUMS.. UUUUHH-UUUUHH-UUUUHH.. UUUUUUUUUHH..!!"

The next morning. Miss Koko is gone and Maverick is asleep under the bed covers. He's lying on his stomach.

There are a few knocks on the door. Maverick wakes up, but struggles under the covers.

He says, "I'm still handcuffed."

There are more knocks on the door.

"I'm coming!!" he screams.

He crawls out of the bed naked with the handcuffs behind his back. His legs stagger to the door. His eye looks into the peep-hole and the coach stands out there holding a sport bag.

Maverick grabs the door knob from behind his back. The door opens and the coach steps inside the room.

"She's gone, huh?" the coach asks.

Maverick replies, "Coach, turn around and look."

Coach throws the bag onto the bed and looks back.

He asks, "What the hell?"

"The key is on the table by the bed. C'mon coach. Unlock me," Maverick responds.

Coach grabs the key. He turns around and looks down at Maverick's crotch.

"Did you see those?" he asks and starts laughing.

Maverick looks down. He sees red hickeys on both sides of his inner thighs and all near his crotch.

He says, "Damn. I must've been asleep."

Coach turns him around and unlocks those handcuffs.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers