Miss Lei's Bi Guys in Ottawa

Story Info
Asian MILF fucks Black man and Asian man in Ottawa.
1.9k words
3
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

Kay Gao is a slim, nerdy Asian guy living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. A newcomer to the Confederation of Canada by way of Shanghai, China, Kay Gao is having a tough time during his first year in the Great White North. As a computer science student at Algonquin College, Kay Gao should have it made but he is relentlessly bullied by Criminology student Stephen Brandon, a big and tall black man who picks on him for some reason. One day, in the male locker room, Stephen pushed Kay too far. What happened surprised the hell out of them both. This is the masculine way of solving disputes. No one can outrun their problems in this multiverse...

"I am tired of you bullying me, Stephen, I give up," Kay Gao said with sadness in his voice. Stephen had Kay by the throat and pressed the skinny Asian dude against the rope. The big and tall black man smiled nastily at the short, skinny Asian man. Kay braced himself for the physical pain that he knew was to come. Big black guys like Stephen tend to bully people and yet they're the kind of guys that women prefer, while good men like Kay are overlooked. Stephen was going to beat up Kay and there was nothing he could do about it. Life just isn't fair...

"I want you," Stephen said, and then he grabbed Kay and kissed him passionately. Kay was surprised by this to say the least. Since when do male bullies kiss their male victims? Whatever happened to the bully roughing up the hapless nerd? When they came up for air, the bully and his target looked at each other, and Stephen grinned. Kay was shocked that Stephen kissed him. Stephen has always tried his best to make Kay's life a living hell. Hell, Stephen even slept with Miss Lei, the Asian MILF that Kay has a crush on. What is Stephen's game?

"I thought you hated me," Kay said, and Stephen grinned, then patted his groin. In spite of himself, Kay was getting hard. Kay is mostly straight, and loves the ladies, especially fine Asian women like Miss Lei, but sometimes, he is curious about guys. Sometimes, at night, when Kay masturbates, he doesn't always think about the curvy and sexy Asian ladies whom he attends class with at Algonquin College. Nope, sometimes, just sometimes, Kay thinks about guys. As much as Kay loathes to admit it, he does think erotic thoughts about Stephen...

"I don't hate you, Kay, I want you, but you keep refusing to stand up for yourself, and you ignore my hints," Stephen said, sounding frustrated. Kay nodded and watched as Stephen unzipped his pants, freeing his cock. Stephen smiled upon noticing that Kay had a nice, thick cock. So much for the stereotype about Asian men having small dicks. Kay smiled shyly as Stephen grabbed his cock and stroked him. Stephen winked at Kay, then bent down and took his cock into his mouth.

"Stephen, stop, I am not gay," Kay said, and he groaned as Stephen began sucking his cock. The young Asian man briefly struggled as the big black man sucked his cock but did not resist any further. Kay has conflicted feelings, to say the least. Sometimes, in the porno films that Kay watches, big black men like Stephen here fuck hot Asian women while an Asian male cuckold watches the whole thing. In those movies, after fucking the hot Asian woman with his big black cock, the black stud sometimes gets his cock sucked by the Asian male cuckold. Kay finds such movies but infuriating and erotic at the same time...

"Kay, it's cool, I am not gay either, I love women, I am totally bisexual, and I want you, stop acting a fool," Stephen paused to say. Kay nodded, and Stephen resumed sucking him off. After sucking Kay's cock to full hardness, Stephen stopped, and pulled something out of his backpack. Kay's eyes widened as he realized that Stephen brought condoms and lubricant. Stephen smiled and rolled a condom on Kay's cock, then smeared the lubricant over his own ass.

"Oh damn, I shouldn't be doing this," Kay said, and the slim Asian dude got behind the big black man. Gripping Stephen's hips, Kay pushed his cock into his ass. Stephen stroked his big black cock as Kay began fucking him. For a shy, nerdy Asian dude, Kay had a good cock and knew how to use it. Stephen groaned in pleasure as Kay fucked him good. Kay was hesitant at first, but then picked up the place. Kay sighed happily as he slammed his cock into Stephen's ass. It felt good for the Asian nerd to fuck the tough black bully who has been tormenting him for so long. Kay fucked Stephen for a while, and then they took a breather.

"I knew you'd be good at this," Stephen said, sighing, and this time, Kay kissed him. The two young bisexual men understood each other perfectly. The two of them took a shower, and then exited the Algonquin College male locker rooms together. After this memorable event, Stephen and Kay became fast friends, and many at Algonquin College were surprised when the nerd and the streetwise dude began hanging out together. Of course, most people had no idea how close Kay Gao and Stephen Brandon were. The only person who knew was the aforementioned Miss Lei...

"Steve, my dude, you love Asian food, you love Asian pussy and now you like Asian dick as well," Miss Lei said, laughing. The tall, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Asian MILF sat in her restaurant with her lover Stephen and his new pal Kay Gao. The three of them chatted freely, as the restaurant was empty. In half hour, Miss Lei would close the place. Miss Lei's Restaurant, located in the East End of Ottawa, Ontario, is quite popular, but Wednesday evenings are super dull. Not a problem, though...

"The man loves Asia," Kay said, and as Miss Lei looked on, he kissed Stephen. Stephen kissed Kay back, and Miss Lei grinned. Feeling naughty, Miss Lei slid her hands under the table. Kay smiled as Miss Lei patted his crotch under the table and did the same to Stephen. The two bisexual studs exchanged smiles, then looked at their favorite MILF. Miss Lei has been fucking Stephen for a while, but she's kind of curious about a three-way with him and Kay. Hmm, how do these fellas feel about the lady's wishes?

"I love Asian women and Asian men, let's do this," Stephen said, and Kay and Miss Lei were all smiles. Pulling the curtains over the windows and putting the closed sign on the front door, Miss Lei got things going. Stephen unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick black cock. Kay got on his knees and began sucking Stephen's thick black cock. Miss Lei approached the two young bisexual men, and happily undressed. Stephen smiled appreciatively as he admired Miss Lei's curvy body, big tits, and big round ass. Asian MILFs are something else...

"I can help you with that," Miss Lei said to Kay, who smiled and nodded. Miss Lei knelt beside Kay and the two joined forces to wrangle Stephen's cock. The big and tall black man groaned in pleasure as he got his big cock sucked by a sexy Asian MILF and a young Asian man at the same time. Kay felt thrilled to be pleasuring his lover Stephen alongside Miss Lei. The two of them worked Stephen's big black cock until he came. Stephen blew his load all over Kay and Miss Lei's faces, and the two of them grinned and licked his cum off of each other's faces. Hmm, an Asian man and an Asian woman sharing a black man's cum. Diversity at its best!

"Let us take care of you," Kay said to Miss Lei, who smiled and nodded. Lying on a table, her sexy legs spread wide open, Miss Lei waited. Kay brought his face to Miss Lei's crotch and inhaled her womanly scent. Kay began eating Miss Lei's sweet pussy. As much as Kay loves Stephen's black cock, he loves Asian women and has missed the taste of Asian pussy. Meanwhile, Miss Lei stroked Stephen's big black cock before taking him into her mouth. For the sexually adventurous trio, the fun was just beginning...

"Fuck him," Miss Lei said to Stephen, who smiled and nodded. He was down for whatever. Kay smiled at Stephen and nodded at Miss Lei. Grabbing a condom and lubricant, Stephen came up behind Kay and admired his ass. Without further ado, Stephen pushed his big black cock into Kay's ass. The Asian nerd groaned as Stephen's big black cock popped into his butt hole. Stephen gripped Kay's hips and proceeded to wreck Kay's ass. With his face buried in Miss Lei's crotch, Kay couldn't scream as Stephen fucked him in the ass.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Kay moaned, surrendering to the feel of Stephen's big black cock up his ass. Miss Lei grabbed the back of Kay's neck and pressed his face against her wet pussy. Kay got the hint and resumed eating Miss Lei's pussy. The three of them went at it like this, and then switched things up. Miss Lei was horny and wanted her holes filled. Time for the two bisexual studs to stop focusing on their own pleasure and tend to the needs of their favorite lady. Miss Lei wanted to get some dick in her holes. Are the bisexual studs up to the challenge?

"Fill my holes," Miss Lei said, and to get the ball rolling, she twerked her big beautiful Asian booty, causing Stephen and Kay to get hard instantly. The fun continued for the three of them. Kay lay flat on the table, and Miss Lei got on top of him. Slowly, Miss Lei impaled herself on Kay's big Asian cock. Meanwhile, Stephen came up behind Miss Lei. Playfully smacking Miss Lei's thick ass, Stephen then spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. As he'd done to Kay moments before, Stephen lubricated Miss Lei's asshole, and then pushed his big black cock up her butt.

"I simply love Asian booty, female and male," Stephen said, laughing, as he thrust his cock into Miss Lei's butt hole. Miss Lei let out a deep groan as her favorite black stud worked his big black cock into her asshole. Meanwhile, Kay sucked on Miss Lei's big tits and thrust his thick Asian cock into her pussy. Yes, Kay loves Stephen's big black cock but he also loves Asian pussy and isn't about to give that up anytime soon. Miss Lei moaned and groaned as Kay fucked her pussy while Stephen fucked her in the ass. With her holes filled with dick, Miss Lei rocked back and forth between the two men. The sexy Asian MILF loved having dick in every hole and if loving it is wrong then she doesn't want to be right...

Much later, after getting fucked silly, Miss Lei was exhausted but felt livelier than ever. The tall and curvy, sexy and big-bottomed Asian MILF looked at her lovers Kay and Stephen, and smiled. A lot of women think that bisexual men are just gay men in denial but Miss Lei knows better. Kay and Stephen fucked Miss Lei's holes even better than Paul, the last heterosexual male she went to bed with. Miss Lei just might start hooking up with bisexual men exclusively since they seem to be capable of anything and everything in the bedroom. What did Kay and Stephen say when Miss Lei proposed this idea to them? Take a wild guess, folks!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers