Miss Longcross Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm counting on it, though not today."

Alan's face dropped.

"Don't look so glum. If we did it again I might never let you go, and then what would your mother say?"

"I'm not sure. She's been in a mood recently and I don't know why."

"It's probably nothing, but if things don't improve by your next visit I'll have a word with her. Just to see if there's anything I can help with."

"I'll bare that in mind. Thanks, Miss Longcross."

"Please. It's Janice, remember? But if you want to call me Miss Longcross when we're fucking, I'd be alright with that."

Alan blushed for a third time.

"Surely, after what we've done, you can't be embarrassed?" said Janice.

"No, it's not like that, I'm embarrassed about your name."

"What about it?"

"I'm sorry, but after I ran into you that day at the beach..."

"I remember. Go on."

"I started to call you, um, Miss Long-legs. But, but only in my mind, not to anyone else."

"So you like my legs, do you?" she asked, not sounding at all cross. Janice lifted her skirt to just short of her crotch before letting it drop.

"I like everything about you," blurted Alan, his eyes fixed on the spot where her pussy lay.

"Why thank you, young man. And while we're on the subject of confessions, it was that very same day I decided I needed a closer look at what those swim trunks of yours had failed to conceal."

They both grinned at the coincidence.

Janice took the empty glass from Alan and left him to the rest of his duties. An hour later, and having worked up quite a sweat, he cleaned the gardening tools and put them away. At the backdoor, Janice was waiting. She handed him the generous amount previously agreed and declined when he tried to refuse it.

"Thank you for everything," he said, putting the money away without checking.

"No, it's me who should thank you, and I hope we can do it again soon."

Janice bent over to give him a kiss on the lips and was pleased to detect the combined odour of honest sweat and fresh grass clippings. He went to step into her arms, but she pulled away.

"Not with those dirty paws," she squealed. And I'll not have you drag your mucky boots through the house, so you can leave by the side gate."

Only a little disappointed, Alan took his leave, and was back home before he knew it. He left his dirty boots outside the front door and called out he was back.

"I'm in the kitchen making lunch," his mother replied.

"Okay, I'll just grab a quick shower."

When Alan, wearing a fresh change of clothes as well as a broad grin, joined his mother, she appeared more content than she'd been for a while. It made him smile all the more and he thought the run up to his departure for college wasn't going to be as dull and uneventful as it had seemed only this morning.

...

Later that afternoon, Susan answered the phone, it was Janice.

"Hi, Sue. I'm just calling to thank Alan for the good job he did earlier. He was very thorough."

"I'll call him down, you can tell him yourself."

"No, don't disturb his studies. How did your morning go?"

Susan blushed at the memory of how she'd indulged her fantasies while Alan was taking care of Janice's lawns. "I, um, finished the morning with a relaxing bath."

"Talking of getting clean, I feel guilty about sending Alan back to you all dirty. After he'd finished, I wouldn't let him in the house but allowed him to drag the mess back home to you. That doesn't seem fair, when he got that way on my account."

"Please don't worry. Alan left his dirty boots outside, then showered and changed just as soon as he got back. Though I did find his work clothes all over the bathroom floor."

"That settles it then. The next time he comes over, make sure he brings a change of clothes and I'll let him get cleaned up before he leaves."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. Plus it'll give you a bit longer to relax."

"Oh, I'm good for a while now."

"Maybe, but Alan mentioned you've been a bit off of late. You don't want to wait for the tension to build up again, and some regular finger fun will brighten your mood. It works for me."

"You may be right, but I'm too noisy to get myself off when Alan's around."

"How would it be if I found some more jobs Alan could do?"

"For you?"

"And maybe some neighbours of mine. I'll ask around."

"That could work, if only to get him away from his books for a while."

"Leave it to me. I'll find the jobs, then offer them to Alan. He can decide for himself whether to take them or not. That way, he'll be out of your hair without you nagging him."

"Oh, Janice, that would be wonderful! I've been worried he's overdoing the studying, but he shoots me down if I bring up his work-life balance."

"Then it's a deal. As soon as I've got something that needs doing, I'll ring up and speak to Alan."

"Thanks. I'll tell him to expect the call."

"No problem. Bye for now, Sue."

"Bye, Janice."

Susan put down the phone, climbed the stairs to her son's room and tapped the door.

"Come in, whoever you are," he called, knowing it could only be his mother.

When Susan opened the door and walked in, Alan was sat at his book strewn desk making notes. She smiled and thanked her lucky stars at what a good boy her son was. Quite a few of her friends had told how their sons would keep their bedroom door locked, doing everything from playing loud music and smoking pot, to wanking themselves silly over internet porn.

"Sorry to interrupt, Alan, but I've just had Miss Longcross on the phone, singing your praises. She was wondering if you might be interested in taking on a few other odd jobs?"

"Like what?" Alan asked.

"Much along the lines of what you did today, I would imagine."

The image of what Alan had done with Miss Long-legs flashed through his mind and his cock pulsed. "I think I could find the time."

"Miss Longcross said she'll ring when she's got something for you."

"Okay. Thanks, Mum."

When Susan turned to leave she rolled her eyes. All the effort she'd put into getting him out of the house, and here he was agreeing to do so with just one word from Janice. Then it struck her. Janice had something to offer she couldn't. Spare cash. Thankfully, Alan had earned a full scholarship to his college of choice and she could only admire the commitment he was making to get a head start on his studies. Her mind switched to how she'd make best use of the extra time that might soon come her way. Maybe invest in a dildo of sorts? Except she had no idea where to get one.

As the door closed behind his mother, Alan, grateful the desk had blocked her view, gave his erect cock a squeeze. He had wondered how and when there'd be the chance to see Miss Long-legs again, and though he'd had impure thoughts about her even before that day on the beach, it had come as a shock to find out she also lusted after him. For now, he ignored the stiff rod in his shorts and returned to his studies.

A few hours later, Alan's mother popped her head around his door. "I'm taking a shower, then it's bed for me. The washing machine's loaded. You know the drill."

Alan ended his studies, and with his mother still in the shower, gathered up what needed washing and took them to the laundry room. Something he'd done countless times. He added his own to the load and was about to close the door when a familiar odour struck him. It was the sweet smell of female pussy juice. As he began to sort through the washing machine's contents, he concluded his mother must have had sex with someone while he was fucking Miss Longcross. Having expected to find some sexy lingerie, he was surprised to discover the pungent aroma came from a pair of everyday knickers, often referred to as passion killers.

Despite it being his mother's secretions, the smell triggered the olfactory nerves they were evolved to detect and his cock started to swell. When he raised the garment to his face and inhaled, it brought him to full hardness. Already turned on by thoughts of fucking Miss Longcross again, he freed his cock and started to wank. Something he only ever did when his mother was out of the house or sound asleep, and never downstairs, where the evidence was hard to get rid of.

As the urge to cum increased, he realised no male smell was mixed with his mother's tell-tale fragrance. The thought his mother must have pleasured herself was a new one to him. Sure, he knew she was a woman, but there had never been the slightest hint she was sexually active, either solo or otherwise.

With those thoughts running through his head, he continued to stroke his cock. When his climax neared, the memory of fucking Janice took over. To stop his cum from going everywhere, he moved his panty filled hand to cover the head of his cock. As the first spurt shot into his mother's knickers, the image of Miss Long-legs in her silky nightgown got replaced by that of her more practical nightwear. Only now it was bunched up around her waist, and Alan was slamming himself into his mother's hairy cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" he exclaimed in surprise at the sudden switch. The size of his orgasm equalled that of this morning, and he pulled the crotch of his mother's panties down hard on his spurting cock. When it abated, he dropped to his knees and groaned in release.

"Alan? Are you alright? I thought I heard a noise?" called his mother from upstairs.

Alan threw the cum soaked panties back into the machine and closed the door before getting to his feet.

"I'm fine. Everything is fine," he called back. He forced his still swollen cock away and moved into the hall. His mother was peering over the landing rail.

"So what was that noise?" she demanded.

"I just stubbed my toe on the washing machine," he replied.

"Shall I come and take a look?"

"NO! um, no. It was more of a shock than painful. There's nothing to see."

"Oh, okay. Goodnight then."

"Goodnight, Mum."

Glad she hadn't had to tend to an injured toe dressed in only a towel, Susan turned and entered her bedroom. Maybe she should still take a look, she thought, just in case Alan had played down the injury. She dropped the towel from her body, pulled on clean panties and a fresh cotton nightdress, then waited until Alan had taken his shower and was back in his room.

"Are you decent?" his mother asked with a tap on his door.

"Hang on," replied a startled Alan. He pulled on the sleepshorts he'd been thinking of leaving off, then got under the covers. "Okay, you can come in."

There'd been many times when Alan had seen his mother in her nightgown, and why not, it was less revealing than some of the outfits she wore to work. But as she entered he realised she never came into his room wearing her nighty while he was in bed, and his cock sprang back to life.

Susan moved to the foot of the bed. "I just want to make sure your toe is okay."

"I told you, it's fine."

"Remember when you told me your finger was fine and it turned septic from the splinter?"

"That was years ago, and I don't have a splinter in my toe."

"All the same."

Alan knew his mother would not be satisfied until she could see for herself, so he pulled up the quilt, raised his right foot and wiggled his toes. "See. No cuts, no bruising, and no broken nail."

Susan took hold of the proffered appendage, then squeezed and prodded for any unseen injury. When Alan didn't cry out in pain, she dropped his foot to the bed.

"Happy?" he grinned.

"Now the other one," his mother demanded.

Alan, having enjoyed his mother's touch, slid his left leg to the side until his foot popped out from under the covers.

Susan sat on the end of his bed, picked up her son's foot and placed it down in her lap. While she explored it with her left hand, the right examined each toe in turn.

The joint action tickled and Alan tried to pull clear, but his mother hung on. His jerking foot made contact with her breasts, then the heel caught her crotch.

"Oomph," she cried, before pushing the foot away.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" asked Alan, unsure of what he'd done.

"No, no. You just knocked the breath out of me for a moment."

"Okay. Are you satisfied my toes are uninjured?"

His mother turned to him and smiled. "I am, but I'm not sorry you stubbed your toe. There's a patch of dry skin on this foot, which had I not noticed would only get worse. It needs ointment applied, I'll just go and get some."

Susan got to her feet. The moment she left his room, Alan slipped his hands under the covers and confirmed his cock was harder than ever.

'How the fuck do I get out of this?' he thought. All his mother had done was probe one foot and tickle the other, but the sensation in his cock was second only to having Janice's lips wrapped around it, and when that had happened, he'd cum on the spot. Now his mother was about to return and rub some sort of cream into his foot, no doubt both feet. All he hoped, having shot a load into his mother's knickers only a short while ago, was that he might last long enough for her to get the job done.

When Susan entered the bathroom in search of the anti-fungal cream, her inner workings spasmed at the memory of feeling her son's toes on her breasts and the pressure of his heel on the hood of her clitoris. In her mind, she knew it was wrong to be aroused by her son, but her baser instincts had no such restraint. She decided it would be better for Alan to take care of his foot problem, otherwise they might end up in a situation not easy to resolve.

Despite the ten minutes before his mother's return, Alan's cock had not subsided. So it was with some relief when she tossed the tube onto the bed.

"Here, you can do this yourself," she told him. "And reapply it after every shower. Both feet mind. Goodnight."

"Thanks, and goodnight," he replied.

Before the door closed, Alan threw back the covers to apply the medication. Once he'd finished, he rolled over onto his stomach and pressed his still hard cock into the mattress. On one level, he was confused at what had transpired, but deep down he knew he'd never again see his mother in the same light.

Across the hall, Susan had tears running down her face. She felt shame for having had improper thoughts about the person she loved most in the world. It made her more determined to find someone who could love her in the one way her son could not.

As each tried to process the events of the day, it took them both a while to fall asleep.

12