Miss Lucy's Puppy

Story Info
Miss Lucy turns me into her puppy to have fun with.
1.9k words
4.1
23.4k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeginANew
BeginANew
16 Followers

It was going to be my first time meeting Miss Lucy, I've been a online sub for her over a year now, and we decided to finally meet. We were shocked that we only live a couple hours away from each other, we never really talked about where we lived before because I don't think either of us expected this. We decided that I should go over to her house, and she'll make dinner and I could bring dessert. After the two and a half hour drive I was at her house. The dinner was lovely a wonderful french onion soup, and creme brulee. After the amazing meal we were watching Netflix and that's when the fun began.

"You've been staring at my heels all night bitch what are you thinking about, you want to get on your knees and lick them?" Miss Lucy asked me.

"Yes Miss Lucy." I responded.

"Well what are you waiting for get on your knees and worship my heels."

I immediately got off the seat I was sitting on and immediately obeyed her order. I feel to my knees and started putting gentle kisses on her beautiful black stilettos, as she crossed her legs to put one of them dangling in front of my face.

"I want you to lick these heels clean polish them with your tongue. I want to see your reflection in them as your worshiping these beautiful heels." Miss Lucy said.

I started licking her heels dragging my tongue across the shinny black leather, trying to make them glossier, and polished as they are. Just doing this I was rock hard and while I was worshiping one of Miss Lucy's heel's the other one would rib against the boner in my pants. She then put the stiletto dagger of her heel in my mouth, I started sucking on it like a popsicle.

"You know who licks shoes, and slobbers all over them, its dogs who do that. Do you want to bey little doggy?" Miss Lucy asked.

"Yes Miss Lucy" I replied, "I want to be your doggy."

"Well I don't think dogs wear any clothes now do they? Strip now!"

I listened to her order taking off all my clothes bare naked exposed. My raging boner was out, Miss Lucy was eyeing it and decided to gently kick my dick to watch it fling around. She grabbed my clothes and threw them in the furthest corner in the living room.

"Ahhhh is my little doggy in heat? Is he a horny boy?"

"Yes Miss Lucy."

I was slapped across the face. "Dogs don't talk? They bark, so we'll keep it simple one bark for yes two for no, do you understand doggy?" Miss Lucy asked.

*bark* I replied.

"Good boy. Now do you want to cum puppy?"

*bark*

"I will let you cum but you can't touch yourself because doggies don't have hands. Doggies hump things while in heat, most of the time I'll make you hump a pillow. I'll allow you to fuck my legs in these nylon stockings. I expect my puppy would show some excitement on hearing this news."

I started giving barks and ruffs and spinning on all fours.

"Awww what a good boy here come on hump your owners legs mutt." Miss Lucy said ass she stood up and turned her back towards me.

I stood up on my knees and positioned myself to start humping her legs. It was a great feeling when I started humping her legs with her nylon stockings they were wonderfully soft.

"Now doggy when you are about to cum I want you to bark a lot but while you're humping my legs. You better be panting like a dog in heat, understand puppy?" Miss Lucy said as I was fucking here legs with my rock hard cock.

*bark*

At this point I went feral trying to be as animalistic as possible panting, and randomly barking. I was sure Miss Lucy was entertained by this giving chuckles when I was humping her legs. I just kept humping her legs until I was about to have an orgasm.

*bark bark bark bark*

"Ok doggy now your going to fuck my legs from the front and when you cum your sticky mess should be on my heels."

*bark*

I really started going at her legs trying to cum

after a couple minutes I had spread my seed across her heels and some of her stockings.

"What a mess!!! Doggy you made such a mess you're going to have to lick it up." she said as she pointed to the cum on her heels.

*bark*

"Good boy."

I knew what I was told to do and started licking the mess I made on her heels. There was a lot of cum and it was viscous and still hot.

"You know I've just been calling you doggy I don't have a name for you yet," Miss Lucy said as I continue licking my mess, "I think I'm going to think of a name for you doggy over night do you want a new name?"

*bark*

"Ok but you're going to have to spend the night in a cage and be my dog tomorrow? There would also be a couple more surprises."

*bark*

"Alrighty then it looks like you cleaned your mess. You stay here as while I grab some stuff."

*bark*

Miss Lucy walked away, and I was left in the living room naked and on all fours like a mutt. It didn't take long, but she came back with a couple things in a bag. She walked in and took a seat on the couch right next to where I was on the floor.

"Now you don't realize how lucky you are that you got to cum, because I liked my pets neutered. However I know you definitely don't want that so you are going to be locked in chastity." Miss Lucy stated while she pulled a metal chastity device out of the bag.

I started barking and whimpering to deject being in chastity.

"Listen here bitch you should consider yourself lucky you were able to cum for me, now as my dog I would hope you would listen and obey your owner. Im going to hand you this chastity cage and I expect you to put it on. Is that understood?"

*bark*

"Good boy" she said as she handed me the device. I started fiddling with my dick as I try to put it in its new prison. I eventually put it on and got a pat on the head by my owner as I whimper about being in chastity.

"It's ok doggy you won't always have to be in that cage however I think the last thing in the bag you'll like." she said as she pulled the last item out of the bag. It was a silicone dog tail butt plug. My cock got hard in its cage when Miss Lucy pulled the toy out of the bag.

"Are you excited puppy?"

*bark*

"I can't tell since you're not wagging your tail, but we'll fix that. Come here and put your head on the groud, so I could put in your tail."

*bark*

I crawled in front of Miss Lucy and presented my asshole. She lubed up the butt plug and inserted it. Just like that I had a tail.

"Are you excited for your new name puppy?"

*bark* as I awkwardly wagged my tail.

"Well at least you tried to wag your tail you'll get better over time. Well it's time to go to sleep." she said, as she grabbed the belt from my pants I previously wore. She wrapped the belt around my neck like a leash. I was led to her room crawling on all fours behind my owner. I couldn't help but state at her amazing ass, as it bounced with each step she took. Eventually we were in Muss Lucy's room and I saw the cage where I would spend the night.

She led me in to the cage and took the makeshift leash off and locked me in the cage for the night.

"Well I hope you had fun puppy get some good rest."

*bark*

She walked away and laid on her comfy mattress while I was in a small cage with a dog bed. It was hard finding a comfy position to go to sleep. The chastity cage and tail didn't help either, after a while I was able to sleep.

"Wake up doggy!" Miss Lucy exclaimed while she banged on the cage, "Wake up!" After that I was quickly woken up from slumber.

"I've made breakfast it's time to eat. Let's go." she said as she unlocked and opened the cage. Miss Lucy wrapped the belt around my neck again and lead me to the kitchen. She must have already have made breakfast because the smell around the house was amazing. I saw that she had prepared the table with a beautiful spread of breakfast items. She took a seat at the table with the only chair that was at it. I remained on all fours waiting. Miss Lucy started eating some food, after a couple bites she grabbed a plate and put it in the ground in front of me. I was in shock and disgust. She emptied out a can of dog food and plated it and served on a plate to me. I started whimpering from the fact that I would have to eat that.

"Well listen here doggy I expect you to eat this if you want your doggy name. Also I'm going to work after this, I was going to lock you in your cage but if you eat it I'll lock you in my bathroom so you're not in such a tight space." Miss Lucy stated.

I looked at her with puppy eyes and started whimpering. She gave me a menacing look and pointed at the dog food I was supposed to eat. I looked back at it and decided to obey and eat it. It was shockingly not as bad as I thought it would be. It still took some will power to eat, after what felt like a eternity I finished my plate.

"Good boy, Rex" Miss Lucy said.

I loved the name my owner gave me It really put me in the mindset of being her dog.

"Do you want a piece of bacon, Rex? I want you to wag your tail for me to show how excited you are Rex."

I wagged my tail as best as possible and barked to show my excitement. She gave me the piece of bacon and was happy with how that tail wagged was.

"Do you like your new name Rex?"

*bark*

"I'm glad you do. Well I need to head out in a few come with me Rex."

She grabbed my belt as she led me to the bathroom where I would be locked until she came back. She put me in the bathroom and left me in there by myself. After a couple minutes she came back with another plate of dog food.

"I'm about to leave Rex I'm going to leave you with some food and if you need water you can drink out of the toilet. Bye Rex I'll be back later." Miss Lucy said as she closed the door and left me. I was alone waiting for my owners return, I was yearning for her to come back and call me Rex and give me head pats but all I could do is wait.

BeginANew
BeginANew
16 Followers