Miss Pamela Ch. 03

Story Info
Desiree joins Miss Pamela and Tommy for dinner and...
3.4k words
4.66
13.1k
11

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt at Miss Pamela's feet, my trapped cock straining against the cage, My lips mere inches from her glorious red thatch. The scent of her arousal drove me crazy, but she had forbidden me from touching her in any way. I was crazed with desire to taste her, to dive tongue first into the pussy I adored. I had pretty much forgotten that Deisree was due to arrive soon when Miss Pamela broke my reverie.

"Go peek through the eyepiece on the door."

I rose stiffly and walked to the door. When I looked through the hole, I saw Desiree standing by the railing looking at her watch.

She looked wonderful in a flowered sundress, with high heeled sandals, carrying a rattan purse, wearing flattering sunglasses, with her hair freshly washed and curling seductively onto her shoulders.

She looked even more beautiful than she had in the store. It was obvious that she was waiting for the chance to knock on the door at precisely six.

"She's standing outside, waiting to be punctual, Miss Pamela."

"Lovely. Go, open the wine. Two glasses."

I went to the kitchen, got a bottle of chilled Chardonnay from the fridge and set out two glasses on the counter. Obviously I would be getting none.

Miss Pamela consulted her watch.

"Wait by the door, Tommy. If she can be perfectly punctual, we can be ready for her."

I was barely conscious of being naked except for the cage on my cock, Deisree had seen me almost naked already and knew I was Miss Pamela's slave. I stood one step from the door handle ready to welcome her.

When her knuckles rapped on the door, I snatched it open immediately. She reacted with a surprised laugh.

"Hello, Tommy."

"Hi Desiree. Welcome, you look amazing."

"Thank you."

Miss Pamela called out, "Welcome, my dear come in and have a seat." She patted the couch next to her.

Desiree had a small duffle that I hadn't noticed through the peephole.

"Tommy bring us some wine."

"Yes Miss Pamela."

I poured two glasses and brought them to the women, setting the glasses on the coffee table before them. Then I stepped back and knelt at the end of the table.

"No wine for Tommy?"

"He's happy to serve us, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela."

"I see you're still wearing your chastity cage, is it fitting properly?"

"Yes, it fits fine unless I start to get hard."

"That is the point, isn't it?" Desiree raised an ironic eyebrow.

Miss Pamela laughed while tossing an approving look toward our guest.

"Why don't you check the fit, my dear." Miss Pamela flipped an arch look Desiree's way. Stand up so she can get a good look, Tommy."

I rose and stepped close to Desiree, adopted my presentation posture and waited for her to examine me. She blushed but took hold of the hardware and my balls. She manipulated it and examined how it shifted. Of course, I attempted to erect from the attention.

"Perhaps you should remove it and examine the tissue. Here's the key." She handed it to her.

Desiree appeared a bit uncomfortable at first as she fumbled a bit with the lock but gained confidence once she had it open. She slipped the lock off, then gently separated the cage tube from the retaining ring. Then she slipped it off my cock and fished my balls through the ring. The freedom felt exquisite after hours of imprisonment, particularly when she cupped my balls and stretched my cock out. I knew it wouldn't take much to make me cum and I strove mightily to control myself.

Miss Pamela was delighted by the show we were putting on.

"I bet you'd like to cum for her. Wouldn't you, Tommy?"

"Yes, please." I looked plaintively from one of them to the other.

"He's in your hands, Desiree."

She considered her options for a moment, looked into my eyes and smiled wickedly, "I think he needs to wait, show me how much he really wants to please me first."

"Lovely. You delight me, little one. Tommy, you will control yourself for our pleasure if you wish to cum for us later."

"Yes Miss Pamela."

Desiree delivered a harsh squeeze to my balls that buckled my knees and pulled me to the carpet at her feet.

"You need to earn it, bitch."

"Yes, Miss Desiree, how could I earn your mercy."

"I'd like to cum first." She turned on her heel and strode back to her seat on the couch and beckoned me to kneel before her. I followed eagerly, shuffling to her on my knees. She spread her legs and raised the hem of her sun dress to expose her lovely hairless vulva. I couldn't resist the beautiful sight of her exquisite, wrinkled labia and put my lips to work, kissing her lovingly before extending my tongue to separate her curtains. I couldn't believe I was getting to taste this glorious pussy I'd been thinking about since I first saw her.

She leaned back contentedly as I feasted on her glorious pussy. I savored her enchanting aroma and delicious flavor as I spread her open and delved into her hot sweet tunnel. When I found her clit, it was already beginning to emerge from under its hood.

She moaned happily and stroked my head as I punished her little boatman with my tongue and sucked it with my pursed lips. She came quickly, powerfully and flooded my mouth with her precious nectar which I greedily swallowed, adoring this gift of her passion. She sagged back giving a couple of final happy quakes before I removed my mouth after a tender kiss.

"That was wonderful, Tommy, you have serious skills."

"His mouth is lovely."

"Miss Pamela, I took the liberty of bringing some toys that might be fun for you. I hope it wasn't presumptuous."

"Of course not, my dear. What do you have?'

She opened her duffle and fished out two pairs of clover clamps connected by chains. She followed those with a set of graduated size butt plugs, and finally she broke out a strap on rig fitted with a large, realistic phallus.

"Did you hope we might use them tonight?"

"It seemed like I shouldn't come empty handed, and I thought these toys could enhance the after-dinner activities."

"Did you think we could use them on Tommy, or that I might use them on you?"

"Yes." She grinned mischievously and batted her eyes in a classic BLINK BLINK seductive gesture.

"Lovely."

The delicious food got eaten, but sexual tension was the main course. It seemed that we couldn't get back to Miss Pamela's quickly enough. As soon as we were inside, she took Desiree in her arms and kissed her deeply.

"Why don't you slip out of your pretty dress, I'm eager to see your lovely body, my dear."

Desiree quickly stripped and stood proudly before Miss Pamela. Her body was perfect. She was tall and slim with a tight ass, tight almost six pack abs, and small but beautifully shaped breasts sporting delectable, conical aureoles with pencil eraser nipples standing out proudly at the tips. Her long legs were lithely muscled and made me ache to caress them.

Miss Pamela instructed her to assume the proper presentation pose and circled her, inspecting and touching her thoroughly. She paid particular attention to the predictable places, fondling her tits, cupping her taut buttocks before dipping a finger into her crack and slipping a fingertip into her puckered star. She spent the most time inspecting her sex. She pulled her labia apart to open her pink slit and expose her prominent clit which she rubbed until Desiree moaned with arousal.

"She's lovely, don't you think, Tommy?"

"Gorgeous, Miss Pamela. "

"Did you enjoy worshipping her earlier?"

"Very much, Miss Pamela. She's delicious."

"And did you enjoy Tommy's effort."

"Very much, Miss Pamela."

She still cupped Desiree's vulva as she quizzed us, massaging the girl gently but insistently, making her breath come quicker and grow ragged as her arousal built.

"Do you find Tommy as attractive as he finds you?"

"He's very handsome and sexy, Miss Pamela."

"And do you find me attractive too?"

"God yes, you are incredibly beautiful and sexy, Mistr.. Miss."

"Would you like to serve me and play with us?"

Miss Pamela obviously knew the answer to this question.

"Absolutely, Miss Pamela. By the way, there's one thing I didn't take out of the bag I brought.

"Do tell, Well show me girl."

"I don't want to be presumptuous, but when my Mistress was called away she left my collar even though she was releasing me..."

"Are you saying you'd like to wear it for me?"

"I'd be proud to belong to you, Miss Pamela."

"You are a presumptuous little slut, but you're very attractive. Are you formally offering yourself to my service?"

"What do you think, Tommy? She's Domme with boys. Would you enjoy serving her too?"

"I would, but that would be up to you, Miss Pamela."

"Show me how you might use him."

Desiree's attitude shifted immediately as she stepped back from Miss Pamela's hand cupping her pussy. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the carpet at her feet. I complied immediately, kneeling up in front of you. The stern look in her eyes and tone of voice was a clear signal of her taking control. My balls tingled and my cock began to stiffen.

"You like that, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She lifted her foot to rub my balls, roughly.

"Are you ready to serve me?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She drew her foot back a few inches and gave me a little kick. I made a squeaking sound in response.

"How will you serve me?"

"However you wish, Ma'am."

"That's a dangerous answer, slut. You have no idea how cruel I might turn out to be."

"May I have a safe word, please?"

"Yes, but if you use it you'll be released. If you want me to slow down you may say, 'woah.' If you use that I will slow down, but it will not end the scene. Is that clear. I expect total obedience. And I will use you any way and for however long I please."

Her power was impressive, and a little scary I must admit, but my rigid cock betrayed how aroused I was by her intense Domme persona.

"That cock tells me you like the idea of serving me."

"Yes, Ma'am," I mumbled.

"I didn't hear you, slut. Speak up."

She delivered a sharp kick to my balls that made me yelp.

"Yes, Ma'am," I called out loudly.

Miss Pamela was beaming as she laid her hand on Desiree's shoulder, "Very nice, my dear. I'm impressed."

She stalked back to her couch and resumed her seat. She pointed at both of us,

"Come."

We hastened to stand before her.

"Kneel."

We complied, kneeling next to each other at her feet.

She outlined the conditions for serving her to Desiree, including her limits and requirements.

"Was your former Mistress cruel?"

"She could be, but she was loving too Miss."

"I like you and I need to have a female slave to pair with Tommy. I like the way you are with him, and I think you'll work well with me in his training."

"Thank you, Miss. I'll enjoy helping you with him."

"And it seems you will serve me well in all the personal ways I'll expect you to and that I'll be very glad to have you."

"I'll serve you any way you wish, Miss. If I may say I've been aching for a strong woman to use me ever since Mistress was transferred and from the moment I met you this morning I've yearned to feel your control. You are so beautiful and sexy and the power you project has kept me wet all day."

She blushed furiously as she spoke, her eyes cast downward, underscoring the difficulty of that abject admission.

"Lovely. Would you accept my collar, Desiree?'

"I would be proud to be yours, Miss Pamela."

"Tommy has already accepted, so we'll proceed." She clapped her hands together happily. "I want you both to move in with me so I can enjoy you whenever I please."

"Yes, Miss Pamela, as you wish."

"Oh, thank you, Miss. You've made me the happiest girl in the world."

"Fetch my hairbrush, Tommy."

I couldn't contain the grin that burst out as I rose to my feet and got the black brush that I already knew very well.

"Over my knees, sweet girl. To set our respective roles going forward I will give you a welcome spanking. It isn't punishment. Twenty strokes and after each you will count, thank me, and ask for another. Any failure including losing count will earn five more. Clear?"

"Yes, Miss."

"It's Miss Pamela. You have neglected to use my name repeatedly, so we will start with twenty-five, so you understand."

"Yes, Miss Pamela, sorry for being too informal."

She arranged herself over Miss Pamela's lap, offering her perfectly firm ass for punishment.

I handed the brush to Miss Pamela before kneeling nearby to get a good view of the action. She rubbed the back of the brush in a circle against Desiree's beautiful butt, seductively foreshadowing the harsher contact to come.

"You really have a beautiful body, my dear."

"Thank you, Miss Pamela."

"I'm really looking forward to using you."

"Mmm, so am I, Miss Pamela."

Without further delay Miss Pamela raised the hairbrush well above her shoulder and brought it forcefully down with a sharp SMACK. Desiree cried out and took a deep breath before gasping, "One, thank you, Miss Pamela, may I have another, please."

SMACK

"Two, thank you, Miss Pamela, may I have another, please."

Desiree's spanking continued. She howled at each impact, blubbering with a rainstorm of tears interspersed with her thank yous, and requests for more. Her ass soon became fiery red. My cock was as hard as stainless steel watching the beautiful sight of her being spanked as harshly as I had the preceding night. She was painfully beautiful in her current state, and I wanted her desperately.

SMACK

"Twenty-five, thank you, Miss Pamela, may I have another, please?" Desiree croaked out after one last gut-wrenching scream. She lay over Miss Pamela's lap, sobbing and shaking.

"No, my darling girl, I think you've had enough for now."

"Th-thank you, Miss Pamela," she blubbered.

"You enjoyed that as much as I did, didn't you, Tommy?"

"It was beautiful, Miss Pamela."

"Fetch the skin lotion from the bathroom."

I sprang to my feet, scurried to the bathroom, and returned with the requested emollient in hand.

"I'm sure Desiree would appreciate it if you smoothed some of that onto her sore butt. Wouldn't you, sweetie?"

"Yes, please, Miss Pamela."

I spread a generous dollop of the lotion onto my palms and reached out to her bright red ass cheeks. Her flesh was hot to the touch, and she flinched when I first touched her, but as I gently smoothed it in, she began to moan. It was almost a purring sound.

"Oh, that's good, thank you."

I smiled as I soothed her, enjoying the opportunity to touch this beautiful girl. I had no idea what adventures Miss Pamela had in mind, but I knew there would be pleasure and pain in equal measure and the idea of experiencing it with Desiree promised to make it exciting fun.

Miss Pamela walked into the kitchen to refill of her wine glass. She watched me stroking Desiree's perfect ass and smiled. She walked over to us and stroked my hair.

"What a lovely picture you two make. I'm sure we'll all have great pleasure together."

I turned to smile up at her, "So am I, Miss Pamela."

"Me too, Miss Pamela." Desiree chirped in.

"Tommy's taking good care of you, isn't he?"

"Mmm, yes, thank you, Tommy."

"I bet you can think of a better way to thank him, Desiree, can't you?"

She rolled over to face me and smiled as she reached out to touch my cheek, leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I took her in my arms and kissed back, still softly, but with a hint of passion.

"Lovely, it would please me if you two can fall in love, and I think this would be a perfect time to start."

We broke our kiss to stare at her, surprised.

"I shouldn't speak for her, but I'm falling in love with you, Miss Pamela."

"I am too, Miss Pamela."

"Which is as it should be, but I want you to have room in your hearts for each other as well. Clear?'

"Yes, Miss Pamela," we answered in near unison.

"Lovely, I have a phone call to make. You two enjoy each other."

She walked away toward the bedroom fingering her phone.

Desiree and I turned to face each other, shared an awkward moment replete with matching nervous smiles. I stroked her cheek gently, "It'll be easy to love you, You're gorgeous and so sexy."

"I think you're pretty hot too."

I leaned close to reinitiate the kiss and she responded. Gradually the energy between us built and the kiss became pretty hot.

"We definitely have chemistry, Tommy, but I can only have a relationship with a man if I'm in control. It felt very right earlier when you knelt before me, and at the store when I fit you for your cage."

"That would work for me... Ma'am."

She kissed me hard then, assaulting my mouth with her tongue and reached to grab my balls which she seized in a tight grip, squeezing them firmly, not too hard, but enough to make her point that I would be hers to use if we proceeded. Miss Pamela wanted us together, and she approved when Desiree showed her how she would use me, so who was I to complain?

"I do like your cock, it's lovely."

We chuckled together at her spot-on impression of Miss Pamela delivering her signature word of approval.

"And I love the way you eat my pussy."

"I love doing it."

"If you obey me properly, you'll get a lot of pleasure."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

She gave my balls a sharp squeeze, but then shifted to stroke my hard shaft, punctuated it with a quick kiss and laughed giddily.

"We can follow Mis Pamela's instruction like this."

"We can, Ma'am."

She continued stroking my cock as she shifted position so she could lower herself onto me. I could barely believe it as I felt her hot, slick pussy sheathing my cock. She read my reaction and whispered in my ear, "I told you I like that big cock."

I wrapped her in my arms and thrust up, meeting her energy and kissing her passionately. She kissed back and we quickly found a perfect rhythm. She fully engulfed me and rotated her hips to achieve the exact angle she wanted to gain the perfect pressure against her clit.

She climaxed quickly, crying out in ecstatic joy. I thrust up into her, burying my cock as deep as possible in her tight pussy while I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down onto me to maximize my penetration as I shot stream after stream of hot cum deep inside her.

The powerful thrusts triggered another orgasm for her too and as the frenzy waned, we toppled over onto the floor and were surprised to hear Miss Pamela's voice.

"Cleanup on aisle three."

We laughed together and exchanged an affectionate kiss before separating so I could kiss my way down her body on my way to her juicy sex. Following Miss Pamela's teasing command was a delightful duty for me. Worshipping her luscious pussy was pure pleasure. The idea of me eating my fresh cum from her pussy was a fresh kinky lagniappe of stimulation for both of us.

.

I savored the cum cocktail of our mixed secretions like a gourmet treat. Her labia were puffy from the action and her clit, swollen like a fat cherry responded immediately to my tongue and lips. I strove to retrieve my cum from her and her passion built from my efforts. A fresh wave of her nectar accompanied her new orgasm, washing more of my deposit into my voracious mouth.

Desiree's hands kept my face in the cradle of her crotch even after she came, pulling my mouth forcefully to her hot hole.

"Don't stop."

She was insatiable and I continued worshipping her through two more intense pleasure spasms before she finally collapsed in exhaustion. I leaned over, resting my head on her thigh, inhaling the spectacular scent wafting from her sex. It was going to be easy for me to obey Miss Pamela's instruction that I fall in love with her. I hoped she was feeling the same way.