Miss Pamela Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss Pamela takes control of Tommy.
2.7k words
4.58
25.6k
11

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up sleepyhead."

Her tone was gentle, but the steel underneath was unmistakable. I peeled my eyelids open and looked up to see Miss Pamela eyeing me intently. I shifted position quickly, sitting up, smiling and attentive.

"We begin your training for real today. You still wish to be my slave?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela."

"Excellent. Your first duty every morning should be pleasurable for you. I expect to cum before the day gets rolling. So, get that sweet mouth to work."

She leaned back and spread her legs. She was right, this would be a pleasurable duty for me and a great way to begin my day.

I rolled over and shifted so I was positioned on my stomach between her lithe legs staring directly at her redhaired vulva.

"You have such a beautiful pussy, Miss Pamela. It's a work of art. I've always been a fan of redheads and yours is such a wonderfully deep, dark red, but that your pubic hair matches so well drives me wild. Your labia are perfectly shaped and the way they peek out through your bush makes me shiver."

"Stop talking and start sucking, slave."

I did as she commanded.

I dipped my face into her and started with my tongue tip teasing her perineum before slowly working it between her magnificent flesh curtains, separating them deftly without actually penetrating her yet. I cupped her hips with both hands as I inhaled her heady passion perfume. I longed to dive in for a good taste of her juices but denied myself and her of deeper attention.

She began rolling her hips in an attempt to control my tongue's point of attack. I resisted enough to increase her efforts. I had never wanted to devour a woman's sex this ardently before and intended to draw the joy out as long as possible.

When I finally got to her clit, she arched her back forcing herself into my mouth. She tasted even more delicious than she had the night before and began shuddering as her orgasm exploded. It wasn't a full fledge squirt but when she exploded she flooded my mouth with her nectar. I lapped it up like a thirsty puppy, glorying in the pleasure I had given her.

When she finished moaning her ecstasy she sighed and settled back, easing the clutch she had on my head and softly stroked my hair.

We both must have drifted back into sleep, because the sun streamed around the edges of the curtains more strongly when her hand fondling my balls awakened me.

When she realized I was awake, she gave them a firm squeeze. I yelped at the pain, and she chuckled.

"I am definitely going to enjoy owning you."

"Mmmm. I'm glad, I want to give you joy."

"You will, baby, you have no idea. Now, we have things to do, we can't waste the day."

She popped out of bed and pulled me along behind her by my balls. It was painful, but the way it spoke of her casual ownership made it feel loving too. She led me to the bathroom and into the stall shower.

"Present."

I adopted the position she had taught me and remained in it as she washed me, leaving me lathered and then re-shaved me, focusing particularly on my cock, balls, and my crack. When she was satisfied by my hairlessness, she lathered me again and taking advantage of the slippery soap she stroked my now rock-hard cock and slipped two fingers into my ass.

I'd been penetrated a few times before, particularly by my stewardess lover, Gretchen, but Miss Pamela did it in a way that was amazing. She found my prostate easily and worked my soap slick cock quickly bringing me to orgasm. She caught my ejaculate in her mouth and quickly kissed me snowballing me with my entire load as she squeezed my balls hard.

My knees buckled and I sagged onto the tiled floor, again faced with a closeup of her gorgeous snatch.

"While you're down there..."

I needed no further invitation and immediately buried my face in her soaking sex. I greedily ate her until she had cum twice, rewarding me with copious slick sweet secretions.

After we dried and dressed, she dragged me by the waistband of my shorts out her front door. She locked it and turned to me, "Which unit are you in?"

"212, Miss Pamela."

"I want to see how you live,"

I led her to my door thinking how glad I was that I'd at least done some rudimentary clean up in case I got lucky, because I felt like I'd won the damned lottery.

"Would you like something to drink? I've got Gatorade, orange juice, or bottled water."

"Let me see your laptop."

I was surprised by that, but it did occur that it would be a quick way to learn some things about me. It made me nervous that there was a lot of personal stuff on it, but I gave it to her anyway. It felt important to give her control and the implicit submission was a total turn on She sat at my dining table and opened it as she pointed to the floor near her feet.

I knelt there hoping my secrets wouldn't put her off.

"Password."

I could feel myself blush as I gave it up.

For the next twenty minutes she quietly perused my private world emotionlessly. I thought she would be an excellent poker player as inscrutable as she remained. I tried to remain impassive despite the thoughts raging in my mind.

"You were certainly ready to meet me."

She shut my laptop, caressed my cheek softly, stood and headed to my door.

"Come, we have much to do."

She drove aggressively, with skill and confidence, weaving through traffic insouciantly. She shifted the gears of her Porsche tubby smoothly. The wind whipped my shaggy blonde hair, and the sun warmed me despite the wind chill. Miss Pamela looked amazing with her thick, red hair pulled back in a ponytail that stood up staunchly to the buffeting wind.

We rode in silence along the beach road into town. Finally, she pulled up in front of an adult toy store. The window displays featured mannequins in Domme costumes. One was a kinky nurse outfit and the other a more classic leather outfit.

"So, here we are. This is the last moment for you to call things off, no harm, no foul. When I fasten a collar around your neck you will have committed to becoming my slave, clear."

"Yes, Miss Pamela. I understand."

"Inside the store it will be obvious to employees and other customers that you are my slave. You might find it humiliating, but I hope you choose to be proud that I have chosen you."

"I am proud to be yours, Miss Pamela."

"Good boy. Come, the adventure begins."

She led me inside and immediately up to a salesgirl. The girl was a willowy blonde wearing ripped jeans and a t-shirt emblazoned with HOLE in red stylized lettering. I figure it referred to Courtney Love's band but in context with the surroundings it was very provocative.

"Hi I'm Desiree, how can I help you?" She said with a subtle smile to Miss Pamela after looking me over speculatively.

"I need a collar for my new slave, and probably a few other items. But let's start with the collar."

Desiree led us to an extensive display of collars. They varied in style, material, and adaptability. Some were festooned with D-rings, others were lockable, still others were plain. Miss Pamela seemed most interested in leather ones with D-rings, so Desiree demonstrated how easily double dog clips or carabiners could be utilized for connections to cuffs or other forms of restraint. Miss Pamela was inspecting a black leather one when Desiree offered another option, "We can also provide custom leatherwork in collars, cuffs, and other items."

"Really?"

This clearly interested my owner immediately and she whipped out her phone scrolled on the screen before handing it to the lovely girl.

"Could you do something like this?"

Desiree laughed and grinned, "That's wicked, what a lovely design. Yes, I'd be happy to make one like that. Where did you see it."

"It's my design, the slave in the picture was mine, but I had to release him when I moved."

"Handsome boy."

"Yes, he is, I hate that I had to release him when I had him well trained, it's a shame."

"Where are you coming from?"

"New York."

"City?"

"Yes, Brooklyn."

"Nice, I've always wanted to see New York."

"Who does your leatherwork?"

"I do. If you send that pic to me I'll get right on it."

"What will the price be?

"I could copy that one for two-fifty in a nice supple black leather."

"Done."

Desiree gave her digits to Miss Pamela who immediately sent the picture in question.

"Got it, It should be ready in about a week. I do need to measure his neck. Let me grab my tape."

Desiree hustled through a door and returned quickly with a cloth tape measure in hand. She approached me and looked toward Miss Pamela, "May I touch him?"

"Of course."

"I wouldn't want to presume with your slave."

"Are you Domme?"

"Yes, with men."

"And with women?"

The girl blushed prettily and averted her eyes.

"Bi switch?" This obviously pleased Miss Pamela.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Delightful. Do you have a Domme?"

"My Mistress released me. She's a Marine and got transferred."

"I'm sorry."

The smile Desiree bestowed on Miss Pamela eloquently conveyed her different take on that.

"I'm not really. Do you like girls too?"

"Very much."

Desiree flashed a brilliant grin.

"Are you free tonight, dear heart?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Would you care to join Tommy and me for dinner and...?"

"Very much, Ma'am."

"You will call me Miss Pamela. I don't care for Ma'am."

"Yes, Miss Pamela."

"Lovely, now measure him and we will finish shopping."

Desiree glowed as she measured me for my collar. Her small firm breast pressed against my arm ash she encircled my neck with her tape. My stiffening cock brushed her thigh. Our eyes met and a charged look passed between us.

"Tommy, control yourself, Desiree may not be comfortable with your familiarity."

"Sorry Miss Desiree, sorry Miss Pamela."

"We may need to do something about that rude cock. Desiree, do you have chastity devices for sale?"

"Yes we do, Miss Pamela."

"Could you show us, please?"

Desire giggled softly as she led us to the display of wicked looking cock cages.

I imagine both women could see the dismay I was feeling. I'm sure I was blushing furiously.

"You'll need to measure him for a good fit, won't you? He's a big boy. Drop your shorts, Tommy."

I knew better than to resist so I simply pulled my cotton gym shorts down letting my hard cock spring upright. Miss. Pamela smiled her approval and Desiree's approving reaction stroked my ego.

"Very pretty, you have excellent taste Miss Pamela."

"You're Domme with men, do you have a sub or slave?"

"No, Miss. I do see a couple of subbie boys now and then."

"Professionally?"

"Not really, they do give me presents."

"So, Tommy's cock, do you have an appropriate device for times when I want to keep it under control?"

"I'm sure we do. May I measure him to ensure a proper fit, Miss?"

She extended a hand in an offering gesture and Desiree tentatively took my cock in hand. A thrill shot through me as her delicate fingers took my cock, holding it out and laying the tape along my skin.

"Exactly ten inches, very impressive. Are you fully erect, or do you grow a bit more in the right situation?"

"I think I can get a little bigger, Miss, maybe another half inch."

She cupped my balls, fondled them a bit, rolling them gently in her fingers.

"You certainly do, very nice."

"Thank you, Miss"

"Nice and thick, too." She encircled me with thumb and forefinger, but couldn't quite touch the tips, "Nearly four inches, very nice indeed."

"What do you suggest, my dear?"

Desiree's touch was delicate and businesslike, but it was obvious she had enjoyed handling me. That combined with her beauty was fiercely erotic and I realized that I was drooling precum. She still held my balls in her hand and one drop of my fluid reached her thumb. She released my sack and looked at the glistening fluid on her finger, smiled wickedly and brought it to my mouth.

"Clean up your mess, slut."

I licked her clean eagerly.

""Good boy. Now let's fit you with a cage for that naughty cock."

Miss Pamela observed our interplay with burgeoning approval. Wordlessly letting Desiree take control as I responded with excitement at her treatment.

Her delighted observation of us continued as Desiree smacked my glans a few times and squeezed my balls until I was dangling limp. The fitting began.

I was loving the attention. It was like a wet dream being the sexual object for two beautiful women in the middle of this store. I was grateful that we were the only customers. My balls were beginning to ache from Desiree's repeated squeezing. We eventually found a cage that satisfied Miss Pamela. I was glad that it was comfortable when I was soft, but it was basically horrifying when Desiree toyed with me and the influx of blood began to make it swell. The harder I got the more it hurt.

Miss Pamela inspected it carefully, selected a padlock and secured me into the horrible device.

"Don't worry I won't keep you in it all the time, unless you show me that's necessary."

"Yes, Miss Pamela."

She tousled my hair, and I basked in her touch, looking up at her lovingly. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Miss Pamela was like a waking dream, taking me to places I had only dreamed of and from today's action she had spoken the truth when she told me, "The adventure begins."

My cock was straining against the cage, trying ineffectively to swell to its full length, painfully pressing into the bars of its prison. She had me pull my shorts up so I could walk. That was awkward enough thanks to the cage holding my cock. We followed Desiree back to the checkout counter.

On the way we passed a display of whips and floggers. Miss Pamela selected a small flogger made of black leather thongs.

"Would you be needing anything else, Miss Pamela?"

"Actually, I will need a simple temporary collar until the one you are making is finished. Also, a pair of handcuffs."

Miss Pamela paused and looked speculatively at Desiree, "Or will two pair be appropriate?"

Desiree blushed furiously at this and responded after a pause in a near whisper as she twirled a lock of her long blonde hair, "Two, I think, Mistr... Miss Pamela."

"Lovely, I think that will be appropriate, my dear." Desiree looked up shyly and Miss Pamela reached out to pat her hand.

Desiree fetched the additional merchandise and attended to the paperwork. Miss Pamela filled out the charge slip, flipped it over and wrote something on the back.

"That's my address. I will expect you at six."

"I can't wait. Miss."

"Good girl, we will have lots of fun."

"Yes, Miss."

We left it there and I carried the bag out to the Porsche. Miss Lisa wore a beatific smile as she drove us back to the building. I followed her lead and remained silent as she drove.

She led me to her apartment and immediately took a seat on her couch, spread her legs and pointed to the floor between her knees. I remained silent and hurriedly knelt before her, helped her slip her shorts down and got to work. Every time I tasted her pussy, I found it more delicious, and this time was the best yet. She was soaking wet, practically dripping with luscious juices.

I gloried in her delicious offering as I ate her to three orgasms. Desiree was definitely inspiring her arousal, and I thought about the prospect of serving two beautiful women that night as I drank from Miss Pamela's well. My concurrent arousal was of course causing me great discomfort as the terrible cage dug into my stiffening cock.

"That was perfect, slave. You deserve a reward. I'm going to unlock you. It will be your opportunity to show me that you have the self-control I expect. I imagine you will get to cum tonight, but I expect you to wait until you have permission, clear?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela."