Miss Pamela Ch. 04

Story Info
Miss Pamela choregraphs a chain.
2k words
4.63
8.2k
5
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Pamela whispered into Desiree's ear, making her break out into a huge smile and scamper out of the room carrying her duffle and dress. Miss Pamela dragged me into her bedroom by my balls.

"Tommy, have you ever been with a man sexually?"

"No Miss Pamela."

"Would you suck a cock for me?"

I hesitated at this one, tried to avert my eyes and mumbled something under my breath.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"Is that something you want me to do."

"I might. You'd do it for me, wouldn't you?"

"i-uh..."

"Yes or no, boy?"

"I want desperately to please you, Miss Pamela."

"So, would you suck a cock for me?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela I would, for your pleasure."

I'm sure my expression made it obvious that it certainly wouldn't be for my pleasure, and she grabbed me forcibly by the jaw, squeezing so my lips were forced into a pucker.

"Present."

I snapped quickly into the position she demanded, and she stepped to my side facilitating her grabbing my balls in her right hand and slipping her left fingers into my crack. I think it was her middle finger that teased my puckered opening and slipped inside my tight ring.

"You understand that I own you and you will let me use you as I wish."

I nodded, "Yes, Miss Pamela."

"And that is what you want to happen as we go forward?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela. I want to be yours completely."

"Lovely."

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in."

The door opened and Desiree entered. She'd put her dress back on and looked as amazing as when she first arrived for our date.

"Isn't our Desiree gorgeous?'

"Yes, she is Miss Pamela."

"Raise your skirt, my dear."

Desiree complied, and I gasped at the sight of the large cock she revealed. It looked every bit as large as my own. She held the hem of her dress with one hand and stroked the phallus seductively with the other.

"Doesn't her cock look hot?"

I nodded, mesmerized by the sight of beautiful Desiree with the massive cock jutting provocatively toward me.

"You want to suck her cock, don't you Tommy?"

She flicked my rigid cock to underscore her words.

"Yes, Miss Pamela."

"Get to it."

I stepped close to Desiree, staring at her protruding member.

"You likey?"

The lilting taunt and wicked smile on her beautiful mouth made me blush with the realization of how hot she was like this, with her big cock beckoning my attention.

"Yes, Ma'am."

Her fingernails teased the underside of my cock, "I can tell, slut. You know you want to suck it."

She put her hand on my shoulder and with a soft push encouraged me to my knees. I seized the silicone cock in my hands. It was very realistic with raised veins snaking around the shaft and a urethral slit in the tip.

"It's quite a cock, isn't it?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Kiss it."

I took a deep breath, leaned forward and kissed the tip of the imposing vinyl weapon. The smell of vinyl and the material's texture were somewhat unpleasant, or was it just the symbology putting me off?

"Take it in your mouth a bit, lips around the rim. Go on, do it."

After a moment's hesitation I did as instructed.

"Use your tongue, the way you'd like me to on your cock."

The possibility of that happening inspired me and I decided to hold that image and began suckling the rubber glans.

Miss Pamela leaned down, close beside me.

"That's better, now suck Desiree's cock. Show her how you'd like her to suck yours."

I took the shaft in my fingers and guided it deep into mouth, laving it with my tongue. Desiree, encouraged by my more aggressive action pressed forward. When the glans met the top of my throat I gagged.

Choking and sputtering, I pulled back, releasing Desiree's cock completely. She grabbed a handful of my hair, tipped my head back and stared into my eyes.

"Show me you want it, Tommy. I know you can take it all for me."

Taking the cock in her hand she guided it back to my lips as she tipped my head down to meet it.

"Suck momma's cock, baby."

She said that softly, encouraging me gently to fellate the vinyl phallus. I opened my lips and slipped my mouth over her cock, clasped her hips in my hands and pressed forward slowly but determinedly. When the glans met my throat this time I slowed and gradually worked it farther in, opening my throat to swallow it. Fortunately, she was patient and allowed me to take it at my own pace. Miss Pamela stroked me, also gently encouraging me to accept the cock deeper.

It took several minutes, but I was finally able to resist my gag reflex and finally take the full length of Desiree's offering.

"That's it, baby, I knew you could do it."

"Damn, you two look fucking hot," Miss Pamela gushed. "My beautiful slaves, just lovely."

Desiree began gently skull fucking me. She was careful not to hurt me. That made it hot for me as I gradually became used to her cock sliding in and out of my throat.

Finally, she pulled my head tight against her with her cock totally buried in my throat and caressed me gently.

"You're so beautiful with my cock in your mouth, Tommy."

She gently withdrew from me and leaned over, still holding my head in her hands, leaned over, and kissed me lovingly.

"You are stealing my heart."

"You've already stollen mine, Ma'am."

"Lovely." Miss Pamela clapped quietly and grinned.

Miss Pamela climbed into the bed and lay back with her legs spread invitingly.

"Watching you two has made me very horny. Tommy, take care of that for me. Desiree, you should extend his cock training while he pleasures me. There's lube in the bathroom."

I froze in place with my lips inches from Miss Pamela's wonderful pussy.

"You fucked her, Tommy. Now it's her turn. Fair is fair."

"But Miss Pamela, that thing is huge."

"It's about the same size as yours, you can do this for me. Show me how brave you are."

"Couldn't we start with something smaller? Please, Miss Pamela."

She reached down to stroke my cheek lovingly.

"You can do this for me, it'll be so hot, all of us connected, Desiree will be gentle with you, won't you, baby?"

"I will, Tommy. I don't want to hurt you, I want you to love me fucking you. I'll be really gentle."

"You want to worship my pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela, I want you so much. I love your gorgeous pussy"

She pulled my head toward her and, overwhelmed by her incredible aroma I couldn't resist and dove right into her heavenly honey pot. Lost in my passionate pleasure, devouring Miss Pamela's delicious delta, I barely noticed Desiree when she returned and began playing with me. She stroked my cock and fondled my balls before I felt her fingers make first contact with my butt.

She caressed me, then gently opened my crack with her thumbs like separating sections of an orange. I gasped into Miss Pamela's sweet pussy when Desiree's tongue first touched my star. It was shocking and felt heavenly. My cock twitched at the glorious new sensation.

Desiree began eating my ass aggressively, plunging her tongue into me. She drove it in and out repeatedly fucking me delightfully in what was the most wonderful thing I'd ever felt.

She imparted one last slow lick of my entire crack and began fingering me gently with a lubed finger. She worked it into me slowly, seductively. It was heaven and made it difficult to focus on worshipping Miss Pamela properly, although she seemed to enjoy moans Desiree was drawing out of me and I soon felt her climax approaching.

I redoubled my efforts tonguing and sucking her swollen clit until she came, crying out, delighted, clutching my head tightly. Desiree slipped two fingers into my rectum when Miss Pamela cried out, making me groan even harder. That seemed to drive Miss Pamela to another level as her cry became a near yodel in a musical diphthong of pleasure.

"Don't stop," Miss Pamela forcefully drew my mouth against her clenching nether lips. I happily continued working her pussy with long licks alternating with tongue thrusts into her steamy tunnel.

I barely noticed that Desiree now had added a third finger rotating in my ass, opening me seductively. I couldn't believe how good it felt. She was definitely being gentle, and I found myself wanting her to take me with her big cock. She leaned up and murmured in my ear.

"Are you ready for me, baby?"

Miss Pamela felt like she was working up to another orgasm. I didn't want to lose my rhythm tonguing her swollen clit, so I grunted affirmation. Happily, Desiree got the message and I felt her guiding the tip of her cock to my puckered opening. I could feel a huge glob of thick lube on the fat glans as she began to press it into me. She had me more than ready and I pressed back, helping her enter me.

It hurt a bit when she first penetrated me, but it wasn't bad and at the same time her patient preparation with her sweet tongue and gentle fingers had me craving more. Remaining patient she slowly slipped more of her cock into. When it first rubbed against my prostrate a surge of pleasure coursed through me. I pressed back to encourage her.

My attention was divided when Miss Pamela's core clenched with her orgasm. She moaned and shuddered as the wave of pleasure surged through her propelling more of her nectar into my mouth.

Desiree reached around me to take my rock-hard cock in her lube slick hand and begin stroking me. She slid the rest of her cock into my rectum, filling me completely. The sensation was shockingly pleasurable despite slight pain and her hand working my cock was driving me quickly toward orgasm. She then began fully fucking me and making steady contact with my prostate. Each stroke drove me closer and closer to explosion.

Desiree's cock was a share dildo and extended into her pussy, giving her stimulation with each stroke. Soon all of us were deeply aroused and working up to orgasms all around.

By the time we collapsed into an exhausted pile of bodies, each of us had enjoyed at least two orgasms. We rested, stroking each other lovingly, totally united by the joy our union had brought us.

Desiree's head rested on my shoulder. She whispered in my ear.

"I think you loved my cock."

"I did, Ma'am. I love you, that was amazing."

"My cock whore." She kissed my ear.

"I think it's time for you slaves to receive your collars."

"Yay."

"Thank you, Miss Pamela."

"Go get them, bring them to mee and kneel here by the bed."

We scampered off to collect the collars, returned, and proudly knelt where Miss Pamela pointed. Both of us beamed happily, staring up at her adoringly.

"It makes me very proud that we have come to this moment so quickly. I feel incredibly lucky to have found such beautiful, sexy slaves. I'm grateful for your devotion and will always endeavor to earn it."

"We are the luckiest slaves imaginable and will always endeavor to be worthy of our amazing owner."

"What he said."

"Tommy, I place this collar around your neck as a symbol of my ownership. I hope to always earn your devotion and obedience."

"You have my promise to constantly try my best to please you in any way you wish."

She closed the buckle on my collar and kissed me ceremoniously on the lips, then turned to face Desiree.

"Desiree, I place this collar around your neck as a symbol of my ownership. I hope to always earn your devotion and obedience."

"Miss Pamela I proudly give myself to your service. You are free to use me as you wish."

"Now you may both address me as Mistress."

"Thank you, Mistress." We responded in unison, and she gathered us in her arms.