Miss Pamela Ch. 08

Story Info
Surf's up but Tommy gets in trouble.
3k words
4.54
4.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my student, Travis by the pier at noon. He's a nice kid and a promising surfer. I always enjoyed working with him. Nothing's more gratifying for a teacher than an eager student who gets it, who seems to understand the lesson and quickly puts it to use. At our last lesson we'd begun working on cutbacks.

Another part of why I enjoyed teaching Travis was that his mom brought him. She would sit on the beach watching us surf wearing one of her collections of sexy bikinis that showed off her sexy MILF body at its finest. Gloria is a remarkably beautiful woman, pretty, intelligent, and possessed of a lilting voice that I found captivating. She was flirtatious in a charming way. I'd harbored fantasies about her but hadn't acted upon them because I didn't want to screw up the relationship with her son.

Travis and I were lined up, straddling our boards when another surfer paddled out.

I looked up, surprised to see Lisa grinning at me and flashing a shaka, "'Howzit, brah?"

"If it isn't Gidget."

"Showin' your age Iceman?"

I grinned back, "You caught me at work."

"Who's the grommie?"

"My star pupil here is Travis. Trav, this is Lisa."

"Hey. Tommy looks like a nice set's comin'"

"Go get it, kiddo."

Travis lined up, paddled hard, and dropped into a nice wave. He did a series of smooth, small cutbacks with good balance and timing.

"Kid's got a good teacher I guess."

"He's easy, a natural. Here comes another, show me what you've got."

Lisa paddled, and dropped into the next wave, catching it perfectly and looking rad with a goofy foot stance.

I watched her appreciatively as she rode the wave way in, kicking out close to the sand, before paddling back out.

I gave Travis a tip about his balance on his cutback technique and Lisa rejoined us.

"Nice ride Travis, you're good."

"Thanks, you too."

For the next hour we caught waves and had a fun time together. Lisa impressed me with her skills on her little stick and Travis really seemed to have a great time doing better cutbacks each time. They seemed to like each other and her way with the kid impressed me. I liked Lisa better the more I got to know her.

When the surf dropped, we all paddled in. Gloria met us as we walked up the beach. She brought a towel and fussed over Travis, wrapping it around his shoulders. Like any boy he tried to ignore the mothering, and tried to push the towel away. Gloria sighed and shot me a 'what do you do with kids?' look.

"You looked great out there, Travis."

He turned away and knelt down next to his stick to scuff the wax with some sand.

"Thank you, Tommy. He gets better every time, don't you think?"

"He's a natural, easy to teach, and a great kid. You should be proud. There's a tournament next month, I think he should enter."

"You think he's ready for that?"

"I do. I'll bring an entry form next week."

"I really appreciate everything you're doing for him."

"My pleasure."

She turned her attention to Lisa who was standing quietly to the side.

"Who's your friend?"

I was amused by the hint of jealousy lurking in her tone.

"Lisa, this is Trav's mom, Gloria. Gloria, my friend, Lisa."

'Nice to meet you. You surf very well."

"Thanks, nice to meet you too."

"Does Tommy teach you?"

"We just met recently, but I've idolized him for years."

"Really?" Goria shot me a curious look, "Idolized, interesting."

"The Iceman is arguably the greatest surfer who ever rode a wave, didn't you know?"

"I can't say that I did," Gloria gave me a reappraising, inquisitive stare. "Iceman, huh?"

I stood there, wishing I could be elsewhere, anywhere else. Travis looked up at the scene between the three of us, puzzled. Gloria looked me up and down, lingering briefly on the bulge in my wettie. It wasn't the first time I'd felt her appraising my package, but it felt different in front of Lisa.

Gloria looked up and smiled seductively, "Thanks, Tommy. I guess we'll see you next week, unless you'd like to join us for dinner tonight. I'm making Mexican."

"That sounds great, but I can't tonight, sorry."

"Maybe another time?"

"I'd like that."

"Thanks, Tommy, catch you next week."

"Nice job today, Travis."

They walked up the beach and Lisa jabbed my ribs.

"That lady wants to eat your burrito, Iceman."

She laughed at my discomfort, and reached out to pat my bulge.

"I wish you'd just call me Tommy, I never really liked that nickname."

"I get really horny when I put my wettie on, feels so sexy, like it fondles me everywhere."

"It looks great on you."

"Thank you, Tommy."

"I've never seen you here on the weekends."

"Doesn't really work well with my schedule."

"How come you're here today then?"

"Hoped I'd see you."

"I enjoyed last night."

"It was amazing."

I was conscious of my log bulging in my wetsuit. Lisa's hand rubbing it said she was too.

"Is there somewhere private we could go?"

"Wanna see my shop?"

"Where you make your boards?"

"Yeah, it's right up the road."

"Hell, yeah, let's go."

When we got to my truck and stowed our sticks, I started to unzip my suit, but she stopped me.

"Leave it on."

"You look like you did in my poster."

"The one you masturbated to?"

"Exactly."

We turned onto the road, and she reached out to cup my neoprene bulge.

"I loved fucking you last night, that was so hot."

"The whole scene was amazing."

"I've been saving up to buy an Iceboard."

"Don't waste your money."

"Huh?"

"I sold the naming rights, but they mass produce the boards. If you want a new board, I'll make one for you."

"Really?"

"It'll be my pleasure."

She gave my bulge a squeeze and we drove the rest of the way in simmering silence.

As soon as the door closed behind us, we were locked in a passionate embrace, our mouths met, togues entwined and our hands clutched each other's butts pulling us together as if we wanted to meld through the rubber suits.

Her hand found the zipper down the back of my suit and pulled it. She broke the kiss. And started peeling the top down.

"My main fantasy was that I was watching you win a contest, and you ran out of the water to me and I pulled the top of your suit down, dropped to my knees and sucked your beautiful cock until it was rock hard. Then you pushed me down to the sand and fucked me hard and deep until I exploded while you were filling me with your hot cum. I probably came that way a hundred times, at least."

I was peeling her suit down too. Awkward stuff. It's amazing how quickly triathletes do it. Once we had the important bits freed, I cupped her ass and lifted her up as she clasped her arms around my neck, helped me to raise her until my cock was poised at her sopping wet opening and released the pressure to drop down, impaling herself on my cock.

Once I was fully inside her, she began to grind against my pounding into her. It was a fucking frenzy, literally. The impact threw me off balance and we tumbled onto my workbench. Oblivious to anything other than our passion we rolled so she was on her back and kept going. The heat of her pussy and the tightness of her clenching muscles was driving me rapidly to explode inside her sweet hole. The way she rocked her hips up to meet my thrusts seemed to be getting her in perfect position too, because I felt her getting close.

As I drove into her with maximum force, and she ground herself against my pelvis we both came preposterously in synch. She cried out and began smothering my face with kisses as I spasmed repeatedly shooting rope after rope of cum deep into her.

Totally spent, we lay there, holding each other on the workbench for many minutes.

"That was better than my dreams, Ic...Tommy."

"Wow, that was hot, I'm sure glad you waited on us last night."

"Yeah, me too."

"Will Pamela be mad?"

"She'd whish she were here to watch, hell she'd love to have joined in."

"Are you in love with her?"

"She told Desi and me that she wants us to fall in love."

"Wow, you guys are complicated."

"I guess so, but damn girl I do love sex with you."

She gave me big kiss on the lips.

"It is so mutual."

"Are you working tonight?"

"Yep, 'fraid so."

"Come to Mistress' place when you get off?"

"Hell, yeah, I can't wait."

"Mistress and Desi will be pleased, they both loved last night too."

"They are smokin' hot. I just love sex, boys, girls, it's all good."

"I got that vibe from you," I couldn't refrain from a happy chuckle.

"So you're submissive?"

"That does turn me on."

"Do I hear a but?"

"Yeah, I don't need that, I like vanilla just fine, and I could get into the other side of the coin too."

"Would you want to Dom me?"

"I'm sure that would be fun. How about you?"

"Being your sextoy would rock, I think."

"Where have you been hiding all my life?"

"Right here, waiting for you."

"Mmmmm."

I held her close. We nestled into each other, comfortably enjoying the simple body contact, each other's scent, and a relaxed, blissful quiet.

After I dropped her back at her car in the beach parking lot I drove back to the ranch, Mistress' apartment. She and Desi were lounging on the couch and watching a movie.

"How was the surf, Tommy?"

"Good, Mistress, four to five feet. My student had a good session."

"Did you surf too, Iceman?"

"A bit.," I imagine the scowl on my face betrayed my feelings.

"You don't care for that name, do you?"

"Not really, Mistress."

"I think Desiree has been missing you this afternoon. Go see if she wants anything."

I stepped over by Desi, she pointed to the floor at her feet. I knelt as I assumed she wanted me there.

"Good boy."

She was wearing soft shorts which she pulled down, raised her feet and wiggled them expectantly before my face.

"With your teeth."

I leaned forward and seized the elastic waistband in my teeth and pulled the shorts free of her toes. She leaned back, spread her legs, and grinned wickedly at me. It wasn't rocket science and hardly a duty I wasn't happy to undertake, so I scooted closer and bent to my task.

Sniff Sniff.

"You smell like sex. Did you get lucky at the beach?"

"Um, Travis and I were lined up waiting for the next set when guess who paddled up?"

"I'll bite."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"Yes."

"Anyway it was Lisa."

'Our Lisa, from last night?"

"None other."

"She just paddled up on a surfboard next to you?"

"Yep."

"You had sex with her there at the beach?"

"We went to my shop."

"So, she's stalking you?"

"I don't think it was an accident."

Mistress shifted position and paused the film.

"Who's Travis?"

"He's the boy I'm giving lessons."

"What did Lisa want, just your body?"

"I guess."

"Where's your shop?" Desi interjected.

""About a mile north of the pier."

"So you fucked her there?"

"She's always had a fantasy with me in a wetsuit."

"Wet rubber, kinda kinky."

Mistress stood next to Desi and leaned over to grab a handful of my hair and lifted me to my feet. She turned me to look directly at her. With her other hand she grabbed my balls.

"What am I holding?"

"My balls, Mistress."

"Whose balls??"

"Um, your balls, Mistress."

"What else is mine?"

"Your cock, Mistress?"

"Did you cum inside Lisa's pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Were you under the impression that it was your cum to give her?"

"Yes, Mistress, was I wrong?"

"If they are my balls," and she administered a hard squeeze that buckled my knees," then wouldn't the semen they produce belong to me also?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry, but I thought since I was allowed to cum with her last night..."

"Last night I authorized you to orgasm with her. Today you had no such authorization."

"I'm very sorry, Mistress."

"Desiree, why don't you have him finish what he started for you before we attend to his discipline."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Desi snapped her fingers and pointed to the spot at her feet where I had been positioned for worship. I dropped to my knees and leaned forward to proceed with the pleasurable duty of servicing her beautiful pussy.

She was wet and ready, primed for my attention. Despite my chagrin at having displeased Mistress, I relished the chance to devour Desi's deliciousness.

"Desi, when you're done with him, take him into the shower and clean him thoroughly, particularly my cock and balls, then bring him to the bedroom and secure him to the bed, face up."

"Yes, Mistress." Her tone made it obvious that she would enjoy both the preparation and whatever punishment she envisioned was to follow. That anticipation combined with the joy I felt from making sweet love to Desiree's amazing pussy had me rock hard and drooling precum that trickled down the underside of m..Mistress' throbbing cock. She was responding passionately to my attention, clasping my head forcefully against her gushing cunt. She came repeatedly, at least three times before she became too sensitive and pushed me away.

"Shower time, slut. I'm going to enjoy getting you ready for discipline." She motioned for me to rise and grabbed a handful of Mistress' balls. She dragged me harshly by them into the shower.

She had just begun soaping me up when Mistress stuck her head in, "Make sure you scrub the cock and balls thoroughly. Use this on them," and she handed Desi a loofah.

Desi took Mistress words to heart and scrubbed me very hard with the loofah. It was particularly painful when she polished my glans with it like a shoeshine boy. It wasn't much easier when she used it on my scrotum, roughly buffeting Mistress' balls and brought tears to my eyes.

When Desi dragged me to the bedroom, we discovered a large plug standing on end next to a container of lube. She had me bend over so she could apply lube to it and to my ass. I was a little sore from all the action my back door had experienced recently. She was none too gentle inserting the plug and finished with a hard slap after the fat part popped past my ring.

"On the bed."

Desi's brusque attitude was a continuation of her rough handling in the shower. She tied me the same way she did last time, except for a less solicitous concern for my comfort.

Once she had me properly bound, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my head to lower herself onto my face, effectively smothering me with my nose crushed in her crack and my mouth sealed by her pussy. I was able to get only the stingiest sips of air by inhaling forcibly.

Normally it would be pure pleasure to have my face between Desi's legs, communing with her gorgeous holes, but the difficulty breathing was scary, like if she just allowed her full weight to drop on me, she could suffocate me. Her hands tormenting Mistresses junk were insistent and cruel. She squeezed my balls hard, encircling below them so they were stretched tautly against scrotal skin, but I was unable to ease that suffering by breathing deeply.

The door opened.

"Good, you have him ready for me. Tommy, I intend to make it plain that despite my generosity with pleasure for you, there are rules. Rules which you will obey or suffer consequences."

All I could see was Desi's buttocks so when the flogger tresses bit into my scrotum it was shocking. I tried to scream, but the air forcing out into Desi's pussy sounded more like a fart than a scream.

Mistress delivered a total of five flogger strokes. Each hurt more than the last.

"As my slave you will enjoy great pleasure. I am very generous with orgasms, but you will only cum when authorized. I own your orgasms. I've given Desiree license to use you as she pleases, so she's free to make you cum, and while it's possible that Lisa may be granted similar license at some point, she is not yet."

Again, my attempt to respond sounded more like a fart.

"Desi deserves pleasure. Give it to her."

While I attempted to work my tongue for her, it was actually more like Desi simply ground herself against my mouth until she released a flood of pussy juice onto my face. When she climbed off, Mistress' balls served as a handle, and she pulled them excruciatingly for leverage.

"So you invited Lisa to come over after work. You seem to be quite taken by her."

"We had so much fun with her last night, Mistress... I thought."

Mistress nodded sternly. I squirmed. Desi stood patiently next to Mistress. Was it possible her expression belied a hint of sympathy or was it eager anticipation of my looming punishment?

"Fetch the liniment, dear heart."

Desi scampered off into the bathroom and returned quickly carrying the awful unguent.

"Give 'em a generous coating."

Mistress turned on her heel, leaving Desiree to do her bidding.

I usually enjoyed Desi's touch. She was gentle and seductive as she applied the liniment, but I knew severe pain was moments away. She whispered in my ear when she finished.

"I do love you, baby. And so does she."

I couldn't take solace from that even though I believed her. She turned out the lights and left me with burning balls in the darkened room. It took quite a while but I eventually realized that It could have been worse. Mistress might have locked the cage on her cock to reinforce her control and mandate my obedience.

The searing scrotal pain eventually ebbed leaving me to contemplate my reckless profligacy. I vowed to devote myself to pleasing Mistress and giving control of my pleasure into her hands.

.