All Comments on 'miss phillips Takes Dictation Ch. 02'

by DominantStranger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FML.....Soooo very hot

So incredibly vivid, wow I felt like I was right there in the room with them. Tied to the bed gagged and blindfolded, like a kinky fly on the wall....um, bed .

That really was breathtaking. Thankfully I was able to skim past the one word relating to age play (no pun intended) but otherwise (for me) it was perfect.

Tess (uk)

DominantStrangerDominantStrangerabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you, tess (UK) that is a very sweet review. miss phillips and I would love to have you breathtakingly “tied to the bed gagged and blindfolded, like a kinky fly . . .” I think you might need these nipple clamps . . . Yes, they are tightest when nipples are most vividly erect. If you’ll just lift your arse off the bed (out of politesse I use the British vernacular.) Mmm, that little british pucker is tighter than I would expected, almost like a stiff upper lip . . . miss phillips, if you will pass me the lubricant. Oh, and that butt plug . . .

Perfect to hear from you tess (UK)

DS

nicole_proper_naughtynicole_proper_naughtyabout 4 years ago
Delicious

This was a wonderful story from beginning to end. The premise was hot, as was the interview. There's something so arousing about confessing our inner desires, and then the physical inspection that follows. I absolutely loved his lecture "series" while spanking or touching. It was as if he was guiding her through her own thoughts and discoveries as they were happening. She's a very fast learner, and gave in to everything so quickly. Some men have that power :)

Wonderful read. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Provoking

An interesting display of what a veritable Dom should be, despite its desperate need for a good edit.

English_CuckoldEnglish_Cuckoldover 3 years ago
A beautifully written and intriguing story.

A beautifully written and intriguing story. The way the highly erotic story is interwoven with the mundane job interview gives it an extra charge. Great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominantStranger@DominantStranger
Author of miss phillips Takes Dictation 01 and 02 (ReMastered) "Writer seeks secretary he will mentor” miss phillips reviews FML.....Soooo very hot So incredibly vivid, wow I felt like I was right there in the room with them. Tied to the bed gagged and blindfolded, like a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES