All Comments on 'Miss Piggy'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
servant111servant111over 1 year ago

There simply is absolutely no valid internal logic in this chaotic mess. Nother it makes sense. This “story” is really a pistache of poorly connected scenes with canyon sized logic breaks. You try to connect them with deux ex machina off stage entrants which ore handled clumsily with no foreshadowing or explication. The resultant mess simply makes little sense and thus you fail to convince me as a reader to properly suspend disbelief.

There are elements of a good story here with with major rework would surface.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Thank you.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually wanted to visit reading this shit!!

If 1962 is ur birth year…I guess u have been a cum sucker all ur life and with testosterone now not available in ur body at this old age…u gone totally wimpy cucky in ur stories too!!

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

I don't have a problem with reconciliation stories accept quick ones!

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year ago

Fun read. Though was predictable at times. Gave 5 stars because I truly enjoyed the premise.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Well, this was unmitigated trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blah, blah, blah, no body talks the way these cardboard characters do, no emotion, and please learn the difference between your and you're, you used the wrong one most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heather must have had such a sweet plump pussy when MC took her cherry? A little thinner, elegant, but the fat remains in some of the right places... Mm-hmm.... Class! Such Amazons, goddesses of fertility, can still be found in the hinterland of the northern states and in Alaska. Everything that is to the south and in big cities - there are no such girls. There only live either "tight knots", or "flabby fat capsules".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"It would be easy in our current arrangement to bed her, but I have morals." Is it about morality? Yes, this slut - ex-Mrs. Johnson-Barnes - would spin on my dick like a propeller. Real Men will agree with me and will not condemn.. Judge for yourself - his wife cheated on him, humiliated him, trampled on him... Without any objective reasons... Fad, flash, delirium, insanity... Well, yes, well, yes... If his wife so easily decided on such revenge for all the humiliations in school years, I would not be surprised that in a similar way she helps relieve stress to doctors after operations, also not considering it an affair.... Morality? Funny... In our country, there is an admiral in a skirt of an unknown gender... It's damn embarrassing even in front of friendly countries and allies, not to mention opponents and enemies... Sometimes, there is more truth and morality in the arguments of enemies than in our politicians and in the media. Let's be honest and enough of truth-twisting, smirks and double standards...

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

3.5 stars, one instinctively knows what's coming at the reunion, from other L.W. stories. Why you felt the need to include a threesome is beyond me. To me it on detracted from the story.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

"You love her, you have always loved her, she has and still does love you. It was obvious to me that without this episode you two would be a love story for the ages."

Well yeah okay, you realize that doesn't matter at all though right? It's perfectly normal to divorce people you love. Can he trust her? He would be stupid to.

Forgiving them, yeah that's fine too. It's healthy. Don't carry that bad mojo. Plenty of divorces are due to infidelity and the cheater is forgiven. Can you forget? Can you stop those mind movies whenever you get intimate with her where she's screwing your bully? He must not have been that bad of a bully if this dude can manage not seeing her screwing him every time he closes his eyes. He doesn't even need to imagine because he saw a freaking video. Was the husband bisexual and secretly attracted to his bully or something? This is sort of like saying a characters car was hit by a train and it was perfectly fine after.

Dude that 3 way...I'm sorry I just cannot stand when cheaters "give permission" to have their own affairs or have something like a 3 way. It's f'ing stupid. Why the hell are they allowed to do whatever the hell the please and after you get upset they grant you permission as if they're the end all authority of the relationship? Do they want to be even? Then decline the offer. Work on the relationship and make them fall head over heels for you again. Then cheat on them the exact same way they cheated on you. NOW you're even. Come to think of it that would make a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was quite good until the idiotic threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-written tale, only Heather's excuse of temporary insanity for her actions is hardly a believable fact to explain infidelity. The public humiliation of Kevin by his nemesis is imperdonable. Crying is a tool to gather sympathy, not a real prove that heather is feeling guilty or repentant. You never forget infidelity. It will hang in the mind of Kevin like an itch forever. The marriage was doomed. Nobody goes from a normal, friendly, and balanced personality to temporarily insane without a terrible, intolerable mental trauma. Jealousy doesn't make you insane. Angry, yes; revengeful, yes. She knew was she was doing when fucking Clay. Good effort but in my opinion it felt short. Thanks for the story.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Cliche story. Threesome in the epilogue was entirely too predictable and didn't really seem to fit organically into the existing storyline. Quite a few editing/ technical errors.

She goes off with his biggest bully right in front of him and her story is that she didn't even remember that she was married as she was doing it? Sorry, that help or make things better. I guess it is quite the excuse for cheaters though. I'm sorry honey, I didn't remember you or that we were married while I was fucking that other person...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was a bit contrived but the ending threesome completely spoiled the story.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

How can you totally screw up a good story with an ending like that? I finally think I've read a good story and then this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good story until you just had to jump the proverbial shark with that threesome. Yeah, that happened.

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

Great story. Enjoyed the reconciliation. Keep up the good work.

DazzyDDazzyDover 1 year ago

3somes are not idiotic. Dd

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All Heather had to do was prove she could take Clay away from Judy to have her revenge. She fucked Clay because she wanted to. What about all the other girls that bullied her. Will she fuck their husbands too?

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

A good story spoilt by the threesome.

It should have ended with either a reconciliation or a divorce. Given the circumstances and the callous way Heather went off with Kevin's tormentor I think divorce would be the better option.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

That was a really good story; unique and unforgettable. I thought the threesome could have been left out however as it didn't fit the characters. Are kids really that cruel these days? I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they were. 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Almost a good story.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

3.5 stars as well, but I'm in the opposite camp. The threesome was a positive (not the description - skipped past that - but the fact that the wife arranged it. the 2 retracted stars are because the whole "temporary insanity" is a complete and utter BS. She **FORGOT** she had a husband? Who was bullied by the guy she decides to fuck? Either it's BS, or she's so in the can psychologically she's in need of long term mental help, not be a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit should be in cuckold 1* total shit

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

Gave it a 3. I dunno about the whole momentary insanity thing. A good reconciliation I enjoy but no sure if this one was, even if it was temporary insanity she still cheated over some rage, completely went off because of some trauma the MC had too. I don't know if what she did is forgivable. Overall not badly written and didn't mind the 3 way towards the end but just her excuse for why she cheated rubbed me the wrong way.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

I dont think about you at all, the woman who claimed to love me said

Stay with the cheater, the woman divorcing her husband for cheating said

cucks get one star, men who have a spine said

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author went too far with the get together fuck of Heather and Clay - that should have been changed. Something at the reunion would have been better - them kissing etc on the dance floor. I gave it a 4 but really was no more than 3.5. Not realistic

robinhodrobinhodover 1 year ago

Writing was fine. Good marks for that. The story started well and developed in sympathy with the characters. Going for a positive 4 stars up to this point. The dancing bit was uncomfortably reminiscent of the 'February Sucks', that still lingers on. The threesome spoiled it for me. I know this is an erotic story site, but just couldn't see any sense in three extremely damaged people exposing themselves to such risk. This brought my score down to 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go Back! You will lose 20% of your IQ if you read this story! If you find the plot and the characters believable then go ahead and read, you have Nothing to lose.

Hell, the author didn't even give the Martians honorable mention. I appreciate your desire and enthusiasm, but this story is so lame it needs crutches. I understand it is still early days for you, so keep trying. And thanks for the effort.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

eh lost me at the 3some but hey u had someone with a lifetime of mental torture she sees a shrink and poof lol yeah sorry but doesnt work that way. maybe if she had gotten help before she went to college at a younger age. besides the fantasy of it tbh this story was the best "When a man loves a woman" story even though u werent participating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agreed. This story will cost you 20% of your IQ if not more. Written by someone who has never truly been bullied, or hated someone else. No reconciliation is possible. And no, "temporary insanity" or EED causes violence, not a Martian Slut Ray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been done a dozen times and this one was worse than most.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

I think this story would have been better if Clay forced himself onto Heather. While Heather and Clay danced Kevin would cut in and berate Heather for dancing with his bully. She'd get pissed at him for not trusting him and then she'd go outside with Clay to 'punish' Kevin. At that point Clay mistakes this as a sign and makes a pass at Heather but she quickly rejects him. Clay then forces himself onto Heather and Kevin walks up to the situation in the middle of the rape. There would still be drama because at first Kevin obviously wouldn't believe Heather. How you resolve this would be up to the writer's creativity. Maybe Judy saw part of it. Maybe there are security cameras. Then even with the rape cleared up there was a betrayal by Heather.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

This was quite well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Threesome the story off the rails. Also the reunion was to remiscent of February Sucks though with a twist of streaming her fucking Clay to her HS bully Judy, but only burning herself. Husband came off as not emotional. Bit robotic. Still some creative aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write like a pansy! Seriously..not a single dialogue in the story shows actual human to human interaction!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a btb bait. Common in this site. Stories that deserve the btb treatment but is secretly looking forward to sucking the bull's dick.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think smeller ( commented 8 months ago ) is right this should have been a forced/ rape on the part of clay. I don’t see heather cheating on the Mc because they loved each other so much. I don’t buy into the my revenge blinded my love for the man who cuddled me through my darkest days sentiment nor do I buy sentiments of oh the cute guy made me feel beautiful. , realistically this just doesn’t happen when you have 2 people who go through hell for each other . In the .000000001 % When it does happen it deserves a burn the bitch or burn the bastard, if your wanting this to be a reconciliation please go back to the drawling board this ain’t it

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Normally I would agree with the people that this should be forced or rape however the wife openly admitted that she knew what she was doing that alone makes forgiveness a no go to a real man she openly admitted that she fucked another man for revenge on someone that is not temporary insanity nor is forced or rape so a man would not have forgiven her nor take her back at least not a real man so the Mc in this story was yet another cuck bitch anyone who tries to remotely say she was forced or raped is just a cuck bitch in hiding

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Most of the readers are correct this will cost you some iq points and there also right that this writer has never truly been bullied I have never been bullied myself but I have bullied plenty of people that and she goes to counseling for the first time for it only after she openly admitted to fucking another man cause she wanted to which is the same as what was said she wanted to fuck another girls husband for revenge on the girl so as I said she wanted to and just like that counseling helped and all her so called issues are over with that's bullshit and if it was true means she was never truly bullied and tormented cause you just don't get over shit like that easily and damn sure not quickly so you ruined the story you tried to write a realistic story and completely failed you totally forgot to include the realisticness in the so called realistic story

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

1 more thing marriage counseling is a crock of shit and a fucking scam you have a personal problem with your wife that is no body's damn business except yours and your wife's you don't tell no damn body about your problems with your marriage you talk to your spouse about the issues and only your spouse if a marriage can be saved it will be if not you get divorced a marriage counselor can't save your marriage your paying money to someone for something you can do yourself and the personal business stays between you and your spouse where it should stay to you men out there be a fucking man and tell your wife we will work it out between us that your not fucking telling someone else especially a stranger your business and if she does divorce will be filed and if she cheated divorce will be filed Rather it's physical or emotional cheating is cheating and the slut needs to be kicked to the curb use common sense and don't fall for a bullshit excuse or fall for that it was a 1 time mistake cause cheating again Rather it's physical or emotional isn't a mistake it's a calculated decision

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

I'm not going to throw in with the rest of the commentators, but I do agree with them in the sense that the temporary insanity is hard to stomach. I would have prefaced it with something like Heather getting smashed because she saw Judy and Kevin together and then instead of going back to the trailer, maybe she lets Clay get "frisky" with her in the bathroom a bit with the intent of shoving it in Judy's face, but Clay takes it too far. Judy and Kevin go looking for their spouses, find them in what looks like having consenual sex, Heather pushes Clay away and breaks down, Judy smacks Clay, Kevin just stomps away. Then the rest of the drama unfolds.

<>

I would also probably rewrite the ending so that Kevin divorces Heather, Marries Judy, but Heather becomes their girlfriend. I would rename the story to something like, "Devoted to Demoted" lol.

<>

Honestly though, a reconciliation would be fine too but Heather needs to really pay the toll.

<>

Overall it was a pretty okay story, but still kind of average. 3/5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I give it a three. It is nothing but a juvenile story written on a high school level. Such a ridiculous scenario, the school hot mean-girl that made cruel remarks to the fat girl becomes a goody goody and wants to marry the nerd the very day that she comes in contact with him, plus the nerd would marry the reformed bad girl because she said she was sorry for her past. But he couldn't because he loved the beautiful former fat girl, even though she fucked the nerd's hated bully. What a total raft of shit...oh I forgot about the laughable threesome. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

The threesome at the end wrecked it.

.

2 **

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous