Miss Prim and Proper Taken Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura’s gangbang continues.
3.1k words
4.56
25.4k
33
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,281 Followers

As the men stepped back to watch, Jennifer went into action. She was carrying a clothes hanger from the closet. The kind that had a pair of clips attached to use for hanging a skirt or pants on. In her other hand she held some twine. She handed the latter to Peter, then took the hanger and lowered it to Laura's chest. She then adjusted the clips along the bar to line up with the bound girl's large, hard, nipples. Laura knew immediately what the woman had in mind. "No, please don't do that." She whimpered, as Jennifer squeezed open one clamp, then grabbed Laura's right nipple with two fingers of the opposite hand and pulled it up before placing the clamp over it and releasing it. The metal bit into Laura's nipple, causing her to yell out. It wasn't as painful as she imagined it would be, but it did hurt.

Jennifer quickly did the same with Laura's left nipple.

Laura jerked about, trying to shake the hanger free from her nipples. The humiliation of having this contraption dangling from her tits was worse than the pain it induced. Jennifer then took the twine from Peter and began tying it to the loop atop the hanger.

As the woman was doing that, Laura heard a knock at the door. Lee opened it and she saw Haru Tenaka, the 61-year-old president of the Japanese firm they were doing business with, entering the room. This was the first time that Laura had ever seen the aging, white haired man not dressed in a suit. Instead he was wearing casual grey slacks and a black polo shirt. The man did not seem to care that all the men in the room were naked. His fascination was on Laura.

Behind him came Ren, Haru's 29-year-old interpreter. Haru could speak English, but he preferred to have a skilled interpreter when he traveled to make sure that he got everything right. Ren was dressed similarly to Haru. He was a slender, and considerably shorter man with short black hair.

Lee escorted the two men closer, saying, "Mr. Tenaka has quite an interest in bondage porn, Laura. So when I told him about the show you were providing tonight he naturally wanted to join us. In fact, the footage we're recording tonight will be edited and given to him as a movie for his private collection as part of our business deal."

Laura grimaced, both from pain and further humiliation, as the Japanese executive that she had respected so much stared down at her as she was naked, spread eagle and fully exposed to him and everyone else.

Laura cried out again when she felt her tits being pulled upward as Jenifer placed the twine over the top bar of the luggage rack and pulled on it, tugging at her nipples and forcing the woman to raise her back up in effort to relieve the tension on her nipples. Satisfied with the height, Jennifer began wrapping the twine tightly around the bar, tying it securely in place.

Laura grunted as she realized that she was going to have to strain to keep her back arched or else have her nipples pulled and stretched by the clamps anytime she rested her back onto the pillows below her.

Then the guys began cheering as they saw Deanna step into view. The woman had removed her pants, but still had on her panties. She wore a mask covering her face, apparently to hide her face so that she wouldn't be recognized by anyone who might see the video they were making. Laura realized that the reason the men were cheering was because of a giant black strap on dildo that Deanna was wearing.

"I bought this for you, Laura." Deanna said, stroking the pretend cock with her right hand. "I know your husband fills you with ten inches, but let's see if you can handle fourteen."

"No, don't..." Laura said, as the CFO of her company stepped between her legs.

"You want to see me fuck her with this, Mr. Tenaka?" Deanna asked.

"Oh yes." The older man said. His cock was hard beneath his slacks. Haru Tenaka was a straight forward business man. But he had a major bondage and non consent gangbang fetish and collected countless videos on the subject. He had shared his porn viewing habits with Lee, so when his American counterpart suggested that they could make a video with Laura, and that he could participate, the man agreed immediately. He had been permitted to see the pictures and videos they had found of Laura. Now he couldn't wait to see the woman fucked by Deanna with such a large dildo.

Deanna rubbed the head of the strap on between Laura's legs. "Please, I can't take that. It's too big." Laura pleaded.

"Let's try it and find out." Deanna said, as she began pressing it into Laura's already wet and well used pussy.

Laura moaned as Deanna began fucking her with the strap on. Thanks to her husband, she was used to having a very large dick inside of her, but this fake cock was nearly half the length longer than his real cock was. And Deanna was doing her damn best to ram every inch of it up inside of her.

Deanna grabbed Laura's upraised legs and held onto them as she thrust the strap on into her subordinate's cunt. She did not realize that fucking the woman this way would be so titillating to her. She was not lesbian, and really didn't have anything more than a passing fantasy of ever doing anything sexual with another woman, but the thought of using Laura--the company sweetheart--Miss Prim and Proper--was something she had thought about since they first concocted this plan. So she had found a sex shop and bought the largest strap on dildo she could find just so she could fill Laura more than the woman probably ever experienced.

Laura grunted with each thrust of the black latex cock inside her. She shook, causing her nipples to be pulled by the hanger attached to her. She could see Hamed capturing every moment of this on video. Mr Tanaka was grinning from ear to ear as he looked on. The other men were stroking their cocks as they watched her being fucked by Deanna. Then her body erupted in climax. "Oh god..." she let out as Deanna made her orgasm. She jerked her hips, causing her back to drop quickly, eliciting a loud "Jesus Christ!" As her nipples were yanked against the weight of her upper body. Laura raised up as quickly as she could, still climaxing as Deanna continued fucking her.

Laura's head was pulled back. She looked up to see Jennifer standing there with no pants or panties on. "If I'm not getting any cock then you're going to have to get me off." The woman told her.

Jennifer straddled Laura's face, pressing her pussy down onto Laura's mouth and nose. "Eat me." She ordered.

When Laura didn't comply she began grinding her pussy back and forth on Laura's face, using Laura's mouth and nose to rub her pussy.

Laura couldn't do anything to stop Jennifer from fucking her face while still being fucked by Deanna. Without warning she began to orgasm again. Even though she was being fucked savagely by the giant dildo, her body was responding to all the forced stimulation. All the while Jennifer continued grinding her cunt against Laura's face. In desperation, Laura extended her tongue and began lapping at the woman's pussy, wanting this to end quickly.

"Yes, make me cum." Jennifer said, as she began to orgasm on Laura's face. Laura could feel Jennifer's juices spilling against her mouth and tongue. Finally Jennifer raised off of her, and Deanna, mercifully, pulled the strap on out of her pussy.

Jennifer hurried around the cart, telling Deanna to take off the strap on and give it to her. "I've got something better to do with it, and something bigger for her cunt."

When Deanna handed her the dildo, Jennifer told her to go around to Laura's head. "When I say so, remove the hanger and start playing with her nipples."

Jennifer took the dildo, still slick from Laura's pussy, and pressed it against her asshole.

"Oh god, no!" Laura cried out as she felt the thing being pushed against her rear. "No, stop! Please stop!"

Jennifer forced it a couple inches into Laura's ass, then held it in place with her left hand as she began inserting fingers of her right hand into Laura's pussy. After getting her fingers and thumb inserted, Jennifer slowly pushed her entire hand into the woman.

"Holy shit, she's fisting her!" Someone yelled, as they watched Jennifer working her hand inside of Laura's snatch.

"Now, Deanna!" Jennifer said.

Deanna opened the clamps and let the hanger swing away from Laura's tits. The sudden rush of blood into her nipples caused a stinging sensation. Then Deanna grabbed each of her nipples and began squeezing and tugging at them. The extreme sensitivity caused this to be both stimulating and painful.

At the same time Jennifer began fucking Laura's pussy with her fist and fucking her ass with the dildo.

Laura bounced up and down as her body was sent into another orgasm as the two women went at her.

Deanna felt someone pulling her panties down. She looked back to see Lee behind her. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I've always wanted to fuck you too, Deanna. I know I said I'm just using Laura tonight, but she's sort of busy at the moment and I'll probably never have another chance at your pussy."

Deanna laughed, "I am horny as hell, so why not."

She raised her right leg so he could remove her panties from it, then spread her legs apart so her boss could slide his cock inside of her. Deanna leaned forward, continuing to play with Laura's nipples as Lee fucked her.

Laura cried out as she came again from the fisting and dildo fucking she was receiving.

"Oh god." Lee proclaimed as he felt his orgasm approaching much sooner than he had expected. He guessed that the excitement of what he was watching, combined with the chance to fuck Deanna, was just too much for him.

"Not yet," Deanna cried out, "I'm not ready to cum yet.."

Lee didn't care. He was already blowing his load into Deanna, enjoying the fact that he had been able to fuck two women that he long desired on the same night. He pounded her pussy until he had squeezed out every drop of his cum.

Upon pulling out, Deanna knew that she need to cum. She could always pick another man, but she didn't want to permit anyone who worked under her to have such an opportunity. "Well, I guess it's up to you, Laura."

Following Jenifer's example, Deanna straddled Laura's face. "Lick Lee's cum out of me." She ordered.

Laura obediently licked Deanna's cunt as her boss slid it back and forth over her mouth. "That's it Laura, make me cum. Oh yes, make me cum."

Deanna climaxed on Laura's face. Jennifer had finally stopped fisting her and slowly pulled her hand out of Laura's pussy. She left the dildo in her ass, and Laura had to use her muscles to squeeze it out while continuing to lick Deanna's pussy.

When Deanna was finished, she stepped back. "Alright Mr. Tenaka. You can have her."

"Thank you." The older man said as he stepped between Laura's legs. He undid his pants and lowered them to his knees, then pushed his stiff, 5-inch cock into the woman. Haru had been worried about how lose she might be after watching her getting fucked by both the dildo and the other woman's fist, but he found that her pussy closed in enough around his cock to make it a pleasurable fuck.

He said something to Ren that Laura couldn't understand, but it soon became clear to her when Ren came around to her head, undoing his own pants and shoving his stiff cock into her face. Laura parted her lips and allowed him to push into her mouth.

Laura was being fucked from both ends by the two Japanese men. Laura had never been fucked by someone as old as Haru. She could not believe that the man she had to work with on this contract was using her as well, and in front of everyone else. Then she was cumming again.

Laura didn't think she could endure any more orgasms. This was overwhelming her senses to no end. She shook as Haru continued fucking her.

Ren pumped her mouth, then pulled out and jacked off, spewing his load all over her face. Her eyes burned as some of his semen dripped into them.

Haru moaned as he began cumming in Laura's pussy. After another minute of satisfying his lust inside of her, Haru withdrew his cock and pulled his pants up. He gently patted Laura's pussy and said, "I'm looking forward to my next visit."

"What?" Laura asked.

Deanna laughed and told her, "Part of our ten year contract with Mr. Tenaka involves you working directly with him. He will come to the U.S. two or three times a year and on those visits you will be expected to fuck him. Don't worry, you will be getting a sizable bonus for every fuck. But after tonight I think I'll have you eat my pussy in front of him first. Just think, all of us will know what you're doing when he's in town."

Haru and Ren politely excused themselves and left the room. Jennifer and Deanna began untying and removing the handcuffs from Laura, saying, you guys can use her again. I'd like to see some DP action this time."

Laura wanted to resist, but she was too exhausted. She was dragged to the bed where she was forced to straddle Eric's cock. Then Jim climbed behind her and sank his pecker into her asshole. Peter stood on the bed in front of her and shoved his cock into her mouth. Laura was forced to take on all three of them as they filled her three holes at once. Out of the corner of her eye she watched Hamed filming her triple penetration.

Laura came again--twice--before the men began unloading their manseed into her. As they pulled out, Hamed stopped filming and got onto the bed, making Laura sit on his cock.

Lee, who's cock was hard again, decided that he wanted to try Laura's ass next. "I've had your mouth and cunt, might as well go for the hat trick." He joked as he got behind her.

Before Sam could take another chance, Deanna climbed up and said, "Eat my pussy again."

Laura buried her face in Deanna's snatch as she was plugged by two cocks. She was made to orgasm three times as she rode the two men. Deanna had already orgasmed and pulled away before Hamed and Lee blew their nuts into her.

Laura trembled as she worked her way off of Hamed. She saw Sam standing there. "I want to go for a hat trick too." He said.

Deanna grabbed the strap on and put it on again. "You can ride this while he fucks your ass."

Laura groaned, but obediently mounted the dildo after Deanna lay down on the bed. Sam then climbed behind her and pushed his cock into her asshole.

Seeing her mouth available, Jennifer got up and made Laura lick her pussy again.

Laura was coming immediately. She took it easy on the dildo, but it was so big that she couldn't stop climaxing. It was only after Sam finally came in her ass that she could stop riding the thing. Even so, Jennifer was still waiting to cum, so the woman lay down and made Laura continue licking her clit until she got off.

After Laura rolled over, Jennifer looked at Hamed, who was hard again, and offered to let him fuck her. He readily agreed and mounted her.

Laura laid on the bed, her body trembling, as Hamed and Jenifer fucked beside her. After they had finished everyone got dressed, except for Lee.

Deanna waited with her boss as everyone else left. Laura was totally drained and just lay on the bed.

"I think you should stay with me tonight." Lee told her.

Deanna laughed. "You've cum what, three or four times already?"

"Four." He told her, "counting the one time in you. But I can probably go again a little later. And there's always the morning too."

Deanna looked down at Laura, "I guess prim and proper is just going to be an act now. Don't worry, we won't be doing this back at work, as long as you take care of Haru when he's in town. And me when I need a good licking. But I'll tell the others that you're off limits, although I may loan you out to one of them as a reward for doing an exceptional job, or perhaps a bonus. But not often, we don't want your husband to find anything out, and you're worth to much to lose you after getting this contract with Tenaka."

Lee laughed, "I wish I wasn't leaving the company now. Things are going to get fun."

Laura exhaled. She was exhausted and sore as hell. Her mind was spinning and she realized that she was going to be fucking Haru Tanaka at least two or three times a year until their ten your contract ended, or the old man couldn't perform any longer. "How much is the bonus going to be when I fuck him?" She asked.

Deanna smiled, "Don't worry, it's going to be well worth it. You're going to be his prized American whore. And don't worry about the video. Sure, Lee and I will have a copy. Hamed will probably keep one, even though I told him not to. But Haru will have the only official copy and he definitely will keep it to himself. That's part of the agreement."

While she wasn't thrilled with this, she was at least relieved that she wasn't going public. Sure, everyone there tonight will know what happened. They will remember it every day that they work with her. And they will know when she is fucking Haru, and eating Deanna. But at least she will be paid well for the humiliation. And she bet Haru wouldn't go the whole ten years.

Now, she just wondered how many times Lee was going to fuck her before they left town tomorrow afternoon.

PAS
PAS
4,281 Followers