All Comments on 'Miss Udders'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the best stories I've read on this site

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The best story you've ever done

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Simply perfect

ConstructiveConstructive6 months ago

masterfully written. well paced and with a satisfying conclusion.

KingTittyKingTitty6 months ago

Fantastic story! I love your descriptive writing style. Even though it might not fit with the ending would be amazing for more of Miss Udders in another story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story must confess was rooting for miss udders so was very pleased with the ending

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Would have love it for Miss Udders to at least stay with her stage for a few seems. This would have left you with follow up. Or Maybe you could as some other stories in between the start and the end of the semestre.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it! Maybe a sequel could move on to other teachers in the school - or the Headmistress?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh my god, please write more!! i love it

big tits, teacher and humil haha all of my favorites in one with great writing.

Are we going to see more soon?

RabbleLaidRabbleLaid5 months agoAuthor

I really appreciate the positive reactions to this story! As far as sequels go, my current plan is to do an anthology series of stand-alone stories about different clients and targets of the mysterious hypnotist Faria. The next entry is already mostly written! Although each story will be about mind control, they will focus on different scenarios and fetishes. Although the next story doesn't focus on big tits or teachers, I think it's shaping up pretty well, and I hope you will all enjoy it. I will certainly return to those themes in other future stories, and although I think I wrapped up Lily’s story in a way that was satisfying to me, I'll never say never about writing an epilogue story at some point.

As a new writer, a big thank you to all once again for the warm reception!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you for your reply, can't wait to read more of your work! :)

I am also all about big tits and humil haha. and love the student/teacher matter as well as none reluctance (nc)

please share with us

5stars!

eazyguneazygun5 months ago

Added to favorite authors, can't wait to read more! :)

KingTittyKingTitty5 months ago

I always appreciate it when an author takes the time to connect with their readers. I'm definitely looking forward to your new stories in this series, and if you were to return to Lily's adventures down the road, even better! For some reason I found her character especially intriguing. Keep up the excellent work!

Sharon60Sharon605 months ago

loved this i hope we get to hear a lot more of Miss Udders and more about the school staff and headmistress maybe getting involved with her humiliation

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can we read more of Lily?

maybe some pictures leaked forcing her to reconnect with her students through blackmail and humil

and she still lactating but hating every moment of it? :)

eazyguneazygun3 months ago

Happy if Miss Udders story will continue?

So much options to take it from here and i love how this started!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Incredible!

shakespear008shakespear008about 2 months ago

Super hot. Thanks! I've enjoyed everything of yours I've read so far.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lily inspired her classes. The boys graduated. Tyler Carlson went on to MIT and joined the United States Air Force to fly F-35s and F-22 Raptors. He shot down three SU-35s over Ukraine and Validimar Putin was assassinated by a Delta Force team led by Brick in a daring war aided by loyal Russians.

Tyler looked at women from MIT and the USAF and could not find a better woman than Lily. He called Faria and she was Lily's lover. The three of them connected and Lily agreed to be Tyler's wife by accepting his wedding ring he proposed and let Tyler take ownership of her in a mercy fuck.

Faria told him how she saved Lily from committed suicide by masquerading as an attorney and getting her a $200K settlement and got the school board to pay her 40K and gave Tyler the 20K he could sneak into his mother's home safe. Mom never knew how she became 20K richer. Tyler is happily married to Lily with two girls. He took Lily in a ride on a F-16D.

gorgon2gorgon226 days ago

I agree with that last commenter,.there should be way more stuff about fighter jets. Lmao wtf is bro on about

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES