The Wicked Stepdaughter

Story Info
Bitchy model is hypnotized into submitting to her Stepmommy.
28.3k words
4.74
32k
60

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story is lightly connected to my previous story "Miss Udders", but has a stand-alone plot. There is no need to read that story to understand what is happening here.

I am planning on writing more stories about Faria the hypnotist and her work with various clients and targets. I have a short list of scenarios I am planning to write, but if any of you have ideas for client/target scenarios that you would like to see, please let me know in the comments!

****Spoilers****

This story heavily focuses on the following fetishes: Mind Control, Humiliation, Mommy Kink, Lesbian Domination, Anal Play, and Domination/Submission.

And lightly on the following: Father/Daughter, Foot Fetish, Bondage

So consider yourself warned if any of these are turn-offs for you. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy it!

_________________________________________________________________________

Avani Rao's anxious personal assistant peeked her head in through the door of Avani's luxurious home office.

"You have a call on line one, Ms. Rao."

Avani didn't look up from the tablet she was swiping through. She sighed.

"I was very clear, Jen. I'm going through proofs of the Lisbon shoot all afternoon. No interruptions." She stabbed a slim finger at one of the images on her tablet and used a stylus to scribble a note over it, concentrating intensely.

"It's ummm... It's your father, Ms. Rao." said the wincing assistant, whose name was not Jen, but knew better than to bring that up right now.

This finally caused Avani to look up from her work, precisely groomed eyebrows raised in disbelief over her luminous brown eyes. She didn't understand what the pathetic old man could want.

She sighed and placed the tablet down with a click. "Fine. I'm taking the call." She waved dismissively, and her assistant scurried away, thankful for avoiding Ms. Rao's wrath this time.

Avani picked up the phone and swiveled her chair to face the glass wall. Viewing the busy city always calmed her. Maybe it would give her the patience to deal with Arnav.

"This is Avani Rao," she said with dry weariness.

"Avi! So good to hear your voice! How have you been?" The deep, rich voice of her father seemed to pour like honey from the headset.

"I'm perfectly well, Arnav," Avani said in a voice just barely on the right side of politeness, "What is this call regarding?"

"Well my dear, there are just a few things that I am concerned about..." began her father in a wounded voice, clearly upset that she hadn't asked him how he was doing. Avani rubbed a temple and cut him off. She didn't have time for his roundabout blathering nonsense today. "I have a busy schedule today, Mr. Rao. What are your concerns? Briefly."

"Well, I was talking to your mother, and..."

"No!" Avani's voice shot out like a whip. Her hand instinctively slapped down on her desk, hard enough for her to feel the sting.

"No." She continued in a cold voice, "Never refer to that woman as my mother. You disgraced yourself and our whole family when you married her. She is barely ten years older than me, and decades younger than you."

"Ok, fine Avi, fine," said the old fool placatingly, "I understand how you feel. But that is one of my concerns. I would like you to call a truce with your m-... with Madeline. You've made your opinion about her overly clear to the public, and she is beginning to feel some... social consequences from that. Please, daughter, for me. Can you just... I don't know, you know more about PR than me... take her for breakfast or something? Show that while you don't like her, you are willing to tolerate her?"

"But that's the thing," said Avani tonelessly, keeping her smoldering rage on a short leash, "I'm not willing to tolerate her. My brand is important to me, Arnav, and I won't be tied to that gold-digging slut in any way. When she inevitably embarrasses and leaves you, my choice to keep her at arm's length will pay off handsomely."

"But, Avi..."

"Enough, Mr. Rao. That's my final word on the matter. I don't want to hear about this issue from you again. You said you had concerns. What else?" Snapped Avani.

"My people tell me that... well I don't know how to put this... they are under the impression that you might be working against my interests with some of the board members of Rao Electronics."

Avani massaged her forehead. This idiot had better not be giving her wrinkles. At 24, Avani was in her prime, but it was never too early to head off signs of aging. She couldn't believe that anyone, even Arnav, would be stupid enough to just bring up their concerns directly to the person that they suspected of plotting against them.

"It is the board's official position that you have their full confidence. As a member of the board, I support that official position without reservations." Said Avani in a glossy, fake PR voice.

"Please, Avi. I don't know why it has to be this way between us. I remember a sweet little girl who was always trying to please her Daddy. Why can't we..."

Avani hung up on him. Another crass attempt at emotional manipulation. Her father was a slow learner if he hadn't yet realized that he had no influence over her at all anymore. No one could influence Avani once she had decided on a course of action.

Madeline and Arnav. In many ways, they were made for each other. Avani picked up her tablet and scrolled through the endless photos of herself again, pausing occasionally to write notes. Well, she would be rid of Madeline soon. Her father would take a few more months, but he would be dealt with as well. She was the one with her hands firmly on the reins in this family, and she would make sure those two would never forget it.

Avani gritted her teeth. All of this stress and pressure from work... what she really needed was to get laid. The problem was finding someone of suitable status to date that wouldn't land her in the tabloids. The press sexualized her enough without those perverts speculating about what she was doing in bed with a man. She had been trying to find the perfect candidate for weeks. That older music producer would probably be good in bed... but her plan to negotiate a relationship wasn't ready yet. It would be another quick, joyless vibrator session tonight before bed. She stabbed a finger at a displeasing photo and wrote a bitchy comment over it for the photographer. She would just have to shove down her sexual frustrations deep inside like she did with most of her other feelings.

...

Faria stepped out of her private car into a rainy, cold afternoon, smoothly accepting the umbrella handed to her by her driver. Even the terrible weather couldn't ruin the tastefully designed landscaping and grounds of the estate, and Faria had to admire the elegant architecture of the main house as well. She had always been under the impression that Arnav Rao was a tasteless, new-money billionaire. But if he was, his new wife Madeline must have been a good influence on him: Faria understood that she was responsible for the design decisions for their new abode.

Madeline herself stood in the entryway with a welcoming smile. Faria hurried inside, to accept a kiss on the cheek as a greeting from her hostess. Faria was instantly struck by Madeline. She had a curvy, voluptuous body that seemed ready to burst out of any clothes that confined it, even the fashionable dress she was wearing currently. Her rosy lips always seemed to be kinked up into a mischievous smile, even at the most innocent of times. Even now, with her shining blond hair in a sensible bob, modestly dressed, and casually welcoming a guest for a business meeting, the woman gave off waves of confident feminine sexual energy. Faria found it delightful and intoxicating.

They settled themselves in a large, tastefully decorated sitting room, and Faria accepted a cocktail, making small talk before their meeting began. It wasn't every day that she had the opportunity to converse (and lightly flirt) with a beautiful, charming woman. Most of her clients tended to be sexually frustrated men.

"You know, Mrs. Rao, you are very special," said Faria with a wink, "I usually don't make house calls. I make most of my potential clients come crawling to me."

"That was always my policy too, Miss Faria," Said Madeline, grinning widely as she returned the wink with interest. Both women laughed with genuine amusement, two kindred spirits. Faria thought Madeline was lovely company. Maybe she would reach out in a personal capacity later and see if Mrs. Rao was interested in dinner. In Faria's experience, many husbands, far from being jealous, were...enthusiastic to see their wives experiment with dating women on the side. It was worth a try. Madeline, with her tempting curves and wicked eyes, was exactly the type of woman that Faria would have collected, back in the days before she had sworn off using her power for herself. It had been the right decision, but it wasn't always easy denying herself.

"But really, I'm glad you made an exception," said Madeline, reaching out to put a hand on Faria's knee. "I'm not quite high profile enough for the front page of the gossip rags, but you never know when the paparazzi might be watching." Faria's skin tingled warmly from Madeline's soft touch. Hey now, she thought playfully, I'm the one who does the manipulation, Mrs. Rao.

"Not a problem at all, Mrs. Rao. Actually, may I call you Madeline?"

"Of course! I feel like I've known you for years, dear."

"Well then Madeline, let's get straight to business," said Faria, setting her glass down with a click on the low table. "Please, tell me more about the situation that is troubling you."

Madeline sighed as though she didn't know where to begin, but pulled herself together and began her explanation.

"Well, I don't spread this information around, but I used to provide certain services to..." Madeline gave Faria a lopsided smile, "You know what? We are both big girls, Faria. I'll be blunt with you. I was a dominatrix before I met Arnav. That is, in fact, how I met him."

Faria nodded. She had known, of course. Faria moved in circles that knew about high-class dominatrix services that catered to the rich and famous. Madeline had been well known in those circles. Very positive reviews.

"Many sex workers try to maintain emotional distance, but doing so isn't possible if you want to truly dominate someone. I'm sure you know what I mean, in your line of work."

Faria nodded, attention rapt on Madeline.

"Long story short, we fell in love. You can doubt me if you want. I admit that from the outside, the situation seems like a textbook case of a younger gold digger with an old pervert billionaire. I've given up convincing other people, I know what is in my heart." Madeline pressed a hand to her impressive chest with a wistful look in her eyes. Faria wasn't sure if Madeline was truly sincere, or just a fantastic actress, but for her purposes, it hardly mattered.

"We got married a little over a year ago, and we were happy together. But then..." Madeline's face clouded over.

"Then Avani got involved," Said Faria sympathetically.

"Bingo," replied Madeline bitterly, draining her glass.

Avani Rao. A name that you could read about equally as often in Cosmopolitan and Forbes. Model, influencer, fashion icon, entrepreneur, cutthroat corporate shark. All of it was accomplished under the age of thirty. She had gotten her start due to the influence of her father's fortune, but no one would argue that she had coasted. Success and power seemed to follow her around like loyal pets.

And it seemed that she had turned her considerate talents towards opposing her new stepmother.

"My services were never available for... public consumption, but I did create videos at times for clients who weren't able to meet with me in person," explained Mrs. Rao delicately.

"And Avani got a hold of some of those videos," guessed Faria.

"Precisely," said Madeline glumly. "Some of the things I said in those videos made sense in the context of my relationship with that client, but would be... confronting to an average person. And that's not to mention what I was wearing."

"I see the issue," said Faria sympathetically. It wasn't a problem she would ever have personally, but for someone without her abilities, something like this was a real risk. "So what is she blackmailing you to do?"

"Avani is insisting that I divorce her father. She's unwilling to negotiate at all, or even discuss the issue. Simply an ultimatum. If those videos are released, it would cause a terrible scandal. I can't put Arnie through that, he's had enough scandal for one lifetime."

Faria had done enough background research to know what she was referring to. Arnav Rao's divorce from his first wife had been a bitter, messy ordeal that involved large amounts of mudslinging in the press. She understood why Madeline would be anxious to avoid bringing her husband further scrutiny.

"I think I understand your objections to the potential target," Said Faria, nodding. "Do you have a photograph of the woman in question?"

In this particular case, the question bordered on absurdity. Avani Rao was photographed for a living, and there were thousands of images of her available online. Madeline, however, opened a nearby folder without objections and slid a glossy photo across the table to Faria.

Madeline had chosen well. The photo was a candid shot, likely taken during a meeting of the corporate board Avani was a member of. Avani sat back in her chair, her striking caramel eyes glancing sidelong at whoever was speaking. Even here, away from the fashion photographers, her raven hair was styled in a perfect glossy wave, and her cinnamon skin was flawless and glowing. She had a perfect, precise beauty that clearly required hours of effort and huge sums of money to maintain. Her beauty wasn't even spoiled by the look of smug superiority on her beautiful face. Her expression spoke of a towering ego and a complete lack of respect towards whoever she was looking at.

"This photo was taken while Arnav was addressing the board," said Madeline quietly, her eyes shooting daggers at the photo, "It didn't meet Avani's standards for publication."

Probably because it accurately represented her, reflected Faria, eyes still captivated by the image of arrogant feminine perfection in front of her.

She looked up into Madeline's intense blue eyes. "The proposed target presents...unique challenges in this case. Avani is a naturally dominant person. If she has a submissive streak, it's buried under a lifetime of scar tissue and battle armor. In my professional opinion, Avani Rao is likely to resist my techniques. I would probably refuse this request immediately if I wasn't confident that you possessed the skills necessary to accomplish a difficult training and conditioning process after the initial programming is complete. Regardless, if I were to accept this project, the price would be quite high."

"Money is no object," replied Madeline with cool confidence, "name your price."

"Five hundred thousand dollars."

If the figure shocked Madeline, she gave no indication of it, simply saying smoothly: "An amount that large will require a signature from Arnav, but I can have a check couriered to your office at your earliest convenience."

"One last question, Mrs. Rao," said Faria, leaning forward and focusing all of her attention on her ravishing hostess, " How exactly would you like me to hypnotize Avani? What exactly is your desired outcome for your stepdaughter?"

"Ah. Testing the purity of my intentions I see, Miss Faria." Madeline Rao said in a breezy tone. "But why do I get the feeling you are more interested in a lack of purity?" The confident, curvy woman treated Faria to a crooked, naughty smile that set her heart beating a little faster.

"In my previous line of work, I had to deal with many men and women who thought I was just another prostitute they could fuck," began Madeline in a low, sultry voice. "Arrogant, entitled people with a deep-seated belief that I was beneath them in every way. Nothing brought me greater satisfaction, morally and sexually, than breaking them down and making them bow to me and acknowledge me as their superior."

Madeline picked up the photo of Avani and delicately stroked the prideful face of her stepdaughter with one slim finger. "I've never met anyone quite as arrogant, stuck-up, and entitled as Avani Rao. She's on another level completely. Nothing turns me on more than the idea of dragging her off her pedestal and making her kneel at my feet, forcing that little bitch to worship me like the goddess I am. With her words, her tongue, and her tight, perfect body. I want to own Avani, body, mind, and soul, and have her love and hate every moment of it. I want her to look up at me, panting and moaning, and call me Mommy."

Faria returned Madeline's smile. Her hostess certainly had a way with words. As difficult as it may be to complete, Madeline made the project sound... stimulating.

"I'll be in touch." Said Faria, her mind already working on how to best approach her target.

...

Faria had never approached a target quite as high profile as Avani Rao, but she had enough of an understanding of her target to know that she would likely only have one shot at ensnaring her. Avani had a dominant, suspicious personality, and would almost certainly resist her control. Faria's hypnotic voice would have to be pitched precisely to get ironclad control over the young woman on the first try. Anything less would probably get Faria captured by displeased security.

The thorny issue was that Faria needed to know a person as well as she possibly could to ensure perfect control. Not their outward facade, but the real them. Avani's public presence was purely a facade, carefully stage-managed to present her desired image to the world. Her conversation with Madeline had helped to uncover Avani's true self, but not enough for Faria to be confident. She needed more...

It was easier than Faria thought it would be to replace Avani's personal assistant. When Faria had brought up the idea of quitting while using her vocal talent, the young woman had agreed immediately. Faria half suspected that if she had suggested quitting without using her talent at all, it still would have worked. Avani had outsourced hiring for her assistants to an agency, most likely because of the high turnover. So it was easy for Faria to mesmerize a hiring manager into believing she had a stellar resume, and land the job within a week.

With an opportunity to observe Avani's private life firsthand, Faria was sure she would be able to gather the information that she needed...

...

Faria pulled into her designated parking spot in the high rise containing Avani Rao's apartment. She took a deep breath, staring at herself in the rearview mirror, and watched a smile slowly spread across her face.

Today was the day.

The past few weeks had been difficult. Avani had made them that way on purpose.. Days had been taken up with games of sending Faria to pick up files and prints from another office through packed city traffic, then insisting that she had fucked up and gotten the wrong ones. Multiple drinks had been deliberately spilled so that Avani could watch with lidded eyes and a cruel smile as Faria got to her hands and knees to wipe it up. There were endless petty power plays intended to humiliate Faria and put her in what Avani saw as her rightful place.

All of it was good info. Avani was obsessed with her status and power when compared to others. Although Avani wasn't conscious of it, the satisfaction she gained from putting others down and demonstrating her power was sexual in nature. It was great news for the success of the project. Sexual domination and sexual submission were two sides of the same coin. With care and skill, one could be perverted into the other.

123456...9