Miss Udders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For now? I want you to answer some questions." Enough playtime, thought Faria, time to get back to business. "Firstly, and most importantly: did you fail Tyler Carlson on purpose?"

Lily looked like she wanted to remain silent, but Faria's control wouldn't allow it. Faria had to stifle a laugh. The young teacher just looked so ridiculous standing there, arms raised to lift her shirt, exposing her naked tits to a strange woman in her own classroom. Faria was sure it must be humiliating, although she wasn't very experienced with that emotion herself.

"Yes." Said Lily through gritted teeth.

"Explain"

"I purposefully withheld useful explanations from him on how to complete assignments, and I graded him harshly based on the subjective quality of his art. It was easy." Lily looked horrified that she was spilling all of this information, but couldn't stop herself. Faria was a little surprised. She had thought it was more likely that Mr. Carlson was lying. Lily just seemed like too sweet of a person. Well it goes to show you never can tell.

"Why did you fail him?"

"I hate jocks. I take any chance I can get to hurt them." Said Lily simply, her mouth set in a firm line. It would have been more impressive without her tits hanging freely beneath her grim expression.

"Why do you hate them so much?"

"I had... bad experiences with jocks in high school."

Faria leaned forward. Now things are getting interesting. "I see. Explain."

Lily sighed and looked unhappy. She clearly didn't want to discuss this. "They mocked my appearance. They came up with a cruel nickname for me, and by the end of senior year, everyone was using it. I even heard a teacher use it once."

This was a crucial detail. "What was the nickname?"

Lily's eyes squinted and she turned red. Faria realized with a thrill that Lily was fighting the hardest that she had so far to avoid answering the question. She was fighting back even harder than she did against the command to expose her tits. Whatever this nickname was, it was central to Miss Uden's hatred of jocks.

Lily could only fight back for so long. Faria's control was ironclad.

"Udders" She said in a broken whisper.

"What's that, honey?" Chirped Faria with false cheerfulness, "I couldn't hear you!"

"Udders!" choked Lilly, burning with shame, "Lily Udders."

Faria smiled with glee. Well, it was great intel, but she needed Lily to be a bit more composed, so she had better take down the temperature a bit.

"Forget the last part of the conversation dear, the part that upset you." Said Faria breezily, and snapped her fingers. Lily looked momentarily confused, then she blinked and looked back to Faria. "What were we talking about?"

"I think I have all the information I need to make a decision." Said Faria, "The request meets all the criteria, the money has been paid, and so I am ready to proceed." She clapped her hands together as if they both had something to celebrate.

Lily looked confused and disturbed. "What? What do you mean? Request?"

Faria rose again and walked over to Lilly, grinning widely. "Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head over, sugar-tits!" She gave Lilly's right breast a light slap to punctuate the sentence, drawing a yelp from Lily. "Just one more formality we need to take care of before I begin."

Faria cleared her throat and gave her standardized speech, "By requesting my services to be performed on you, my client has wronged you at least as much as you have wronged them. Therefore I will offer you a chance to escape what is about to happen. The fee charged to my client in this instance was $10,000. If you are willing to double that price, I will offer you the chance to simply walk away, or craft a reversed punishment for him. Are you interested?"

Lily hesitated for a moment. She seemed to realize that the offer was important, even though she wasn't completely following what was happening. In the hall, two teachers passed, so wrapped up in their loud, laughing conversation that they didn't see what was happening in the classroom. Lily flinched upon hearing their voices, causing her tits to wobble amusingly.

"$20,000 dollars?" She said weakly, "I mean, I can't. My rainy day fund only has a thousand in it right now..."

Faria shook her head in mock sympathy. "That's too bad, Miss Udders." Lily flinched again as she heard the hated nickname. "I mean Uden, sorry, slip of the tongue. Cover up those sweater puppies, honey," said Faria with a hungry smile, "Let's move somewhere a little more comfortable for this next part."

...

Lily squirmed uncomfortably on the old leather sofa in the teacher's lounge, making the stiff black material squeak and crunch slightly with her movements.

Faria neatly folded Miss Uden's panties and placed them on the pile with the rest of her clothes: next to Faria, across the room from the unfortunate teacher.

"That's better. Comfy?" Said Faria with a professional smile, crossing her long smooth legs and leaning forward.

Lily mutely shook her head, causing her big tits to jiggle like jelly on her chest. Her face was white with anxiety, and her eyes were locked on the door to the hallway. Most People had left the building at this point, but there was still a real chance that a staff member staying late could walk in at any moment and see Lily Uden completely naked, laid out on the uncomfortable sofa. Has the janitor cleaned this room already? Thought Faria. Ah well, we'll find out together.

In reality, the danger was much less than Lily imagined. Faria could easily remove the memory of anyone who walked in if she thought it would cause an issue. She did nothing to reassure Miss Uden however. The sense of vulnerability would be helpful for the programming process.

"Now." Said Faria, clapping her hands to bring Lily's attention back to her. "Time to get started. Let's talk about classroom discipline. How do you handle it if a young man is defiant in your class?"

Lily didn't hesitate. "I refuse to give him any leeway. Students love to test teachers to see how much they can get away with. I would crack down immediately and harshly. He wouldn't like me afterwards, but he would respect me." She shifted awkwardly on the couch, causing part of her gently sweating body to audibly peel away from the leather. Faria had commanded her to leave her tits in plain sight, but hadn't mentioned her pussy. Her hands were planted firmly in her lap as though trying to preserve a shred of modesty.

"Hmmmm. Interesting." Said Faria, scribbling on a legal pad. "I think we have some good material there. I'm going to put you into programming mode now Lily. I need you to relax. Arms gently at your sides. Breath deep, even breaths. Close your eyes."

Lily obeyed the commands, and immediately fell into a near-sleep state. Faria moved her chair closer to the sofa, speaking in a soothing voice all the while.

"Everyone has certain set ways of seeing the world." She explained, sitting down and smoothing Lily's hair back from her forehead, "Patterns of thought you might call them. They are a big part of what makes us who we are." It was totally unnecessary to explain this, but she had always enjoyed talking at a captive audience. It was part of what made her job more fun.

"I'm about to get inside your pretty little head and change some of those patterns of thought," crooned Faria, looking down at the nude woman under her control. "It's pretty exciting! It's like a whole new you is being born!" Lily's eyes moved back and forth behind her eyelids as though searching for an escape. "I will tell you what. Just to be safe, I want you to save a snapshot of your current self way down inside your mind, hidden away until I want to bring you back."

"I want you to sink deeper and deeper into calmness. Your mind is totally open. Totally receptive. Totally submissive. First, we are going to make that backup copy."

"I want you to hide away this version of yourself. Deep in your mind, sleeping without dreams. This current version of your mind will wake up and take over when you hear me say the word..." Faria smiled with satisfaction, "Moocow."

"Nod when you are finished." Faria waited for Lily to absorb the complex mental command. Finally, the subdued teacher gave a dreamy, slow nod.

"Let's proceed. When I next speak using my talent, I will be speaking your new thoughts out loud. These new thoughts will replace the old ones completely. This new way of thinking will come naturally to you. They will be your deeply held convictions."

"Now repeat after me." Said Faria, and took a deep breath.

"It is far more important to be liked by my students than to be respected."

"...than to be respected." Lily's lips were barely moving, and her voice came out quieter than a whisper.

"It isn't worth it to fight with my students. If they contradict me, it is easier to just agree with them."

"...agree with them." Lily Breathed.

Faria leaned forward and snapped her fingers in front of Lily's face. "Wake up!"

Lily's startlingly green eyes opened slowly. "Huh? What's happening? Are we done?"

"Awww, sorry honey, not yet," said Faria, patting Lily on a pale,naked thigh. "We have a few more rounds of questions and programming to go before you are all done."

Faria rested her hand on the thigh she had patted and rubbed gently.

"Now... This next question may be a bit harder..."

....

Several weeks after meeting with Faria, Tyler Carlson received a large, thick envelope in the mail, with a small logo of a brain covered by a spiral pattern in its center. His mother was curious about it, but he made up some lame excuse about it being university promo materials as he hurried up to his room to read.

Inside the envelope was a professional-looking folio bound in black leather. On the first page was a short letter.

Dear Mr. Carlson,

I am happy to report that your requested mental remodeling of Miss Lily Uden has been completed successfully with no complications.

Please note that, while all necessary mental suggestions have been implanted already, some will take time and development on your part to be fully realized. I have arranged for you and some other failed art students to be scheduled into a special remedial art class with Miss Uden, which should give you ample time and opportunity to develop Miss Uden to your satisfaction.

The following material represents a step by step, fool proof guide to obtaining the results for which you hired me. If you fail to follow the steps correctly, I can not guarantee the results requested. It is imperative that you do not skip ahead through steps, or try to force results too early.

You will notice that the final step has been left blank except for a note asking you to contact me. I envision this process taking place over the course of the semester, and I have a grand finale planned for the end of your class. I have taken some steps to make sure that it will be difficult for anyone to detect what is going on, but please use discretion as much as possible. My talents can only do so much.

Thank you for your patronage, Mr. Carlson. I hope that you enjoy your semester.

Faria

So Faria's work was already complete? He had walked past Miss Uden in the hall yesterday, and she had given him the same annoyed look as usual, not looking any different. Maybe it had to do with this development that Faria had mentioned. He turned the page to the first page of instructions.

The page read "1. The First Week" across the top in bold letters. The rest of the page consisted of several bullet points.

Luckily for you and the boys in your class, Miss Uden has been reprogrammed into a total pushover! It will be very difficult for her to refuse your requests or prevent you from misbehaving. Start slowly at first, but ensure that you and your friends push harder and harder over time, as this will work to enforce her conditioning. Before too long, she won't turn down any request. In short: I have ensured that Miss Uden will give you an inch. Make sure that you take a mile.

The more sexually charged you can make the classroom, the better. Dirty jokes, offhand comments about your teacher's body, indecent requests. All of these will set the tone that we want. As noted above, begin slowly with this and ramp up over time to ensure best results and to keep your poor teacher from getting spooked.

The rest of the page was blank. That was it? Just misbehave and make Miss Uden uncomfortable with crude remarks? Tyler smirked. He could manage that.

...

Lily Uden checked the roster of her new class once again. She knew in the back of her mind that this last minute schedule change should have made her furious. These students on the list were all Senior boys in their last semester of school. They had all failed her class previously, and had nearly all been terrible trouble makers in class. She should have been filled with dread and annoyance.

So why was she filled with... nervous excitement? She didn't know. Maybe she was just in an unusually good mood. Regardless, class would be starting soon. Lily nervously shuffled some papers on her desk and waited for the bell to ring..

The boys in her new class entered in groups of one or two, loudly laughing and joking. As the bell rang to start class, they paid no attention, continuing their loud conversations without pause. Typical. She expected such disrespect from this particular group of boys. Well she had dealt with disrespectful classes before. She was sure she could handle it. Lily did notice, however, an odd energy in the class. Some of the boys were talking in low, excited voices to their friends while looking in her direction. The whole thing made her a bit nervous. Were they talking about her? She subtly adjusted the fit of her sweater. Whenever she caught a sidelong glance from an older boy, she always assumed it was about her breasts. Boys were obsessed with them. The thought of her students ogling her body made her skin crawl.

Well, she had let this talking go on for long enough. She stood and clapped her hands together, giving her best teacher's smile and projecting her voice. "Ok students, it's time for class!"

None of the boys stopped talking or even looked at her. Her stomach dropped. It was surreal. It was humiliating. Even in a class of troublemakers, some of them should have at least looked up when she spoke. She felt a flare of annoyance. Well, if that was the way it was going to be, then she would have to get tough and put these boys in their place. She put her hands on her hips and prepared to lash out with her strongest "mean teacher" voice.

She took a deep breath.... and nothing came out. Somehow, it felt wrong to yell at these boys. It would be starting the semester off on the wrong foot. She had always thought that it was extremely important for her students to like her: it was much more important than being respected. She would have to find some other way of getting them to pay attention.

"Ummm..." She said softly, twisting her hands nervously in front of her, "It would be really great if all you boys could be quiet for a second." The boys continued laughing and talking. In one corner, two boys were playfully shoving each other, harder and harder. Another group was watching a video being played aloud on a phone, a female voice could be heard moaning over the phone speakers. No one paid the slightest amount of attention to her.

A blush began to burn on Lily's cheeks. She felt a wave of powerlessness. She was a teacher! She should be able to do this! She tried to think back to how she had handled rowdy classes in the past, but she drew a blank. The boys continued to do whatever they wanted, and every moment she stood there, Miss Uden felt more and more foolish and weak.

Finally, one of the boys cleared his throat, and the other boys rapidly settled down, turning to focus their attention on him. Lily saw with dismay that it was Tyler Carlson. In many ways he was her worst enemy. She had successfully failed him last semester, yet here he was, with a smug look on his face. She wished that it had been anyone other than him who had come to her assistance.

"Hey guys, it looks like our teacher is trying to speak. Let's hear her out." He said confidently. The rest of the boys were raptly paying attention to him, the clear leader. "Go ahead," He said, nodding to Lily, "You have permission to speak."

Lily felt a surge of annoyance. This little shit was clearly making a power play, acting like he was in charge of the class instead of her. She would have to put him in his place, or he would be a nightmare... No. No, that was wrong, wasn't it? She had to make sure that the students liked her, and biting the head off of their leader on the first day wouldn't help. She felt like maybe she should just... go with the flow. What did it matter if Tyler looked stronger and more competent than her?

"Th-thank you Tyler." She said with a sickly smile. He nodded back to her, smug look still plastered across his face. The rest of the class gave each other knowing grins, and Lily's stomach sank again.

She needed to push forward. "All of you have struggled in my art classes before. This class is designed to allow you to make up the points that you missed. Because you are all making up for different courses, this special remedial course will include a broad sampling of artistic techniques including clay modeling, photography, and painting. It will be a lot of hard work, but you should all be able to make up for any classes you failed." She had practiced this speech in her head, and although it came out a bit shakier than she had planned, she felt like she was getting back into the swing of things. "Now, to keep things simple, we are going to be focusing on still life subjects this semester." She gestured towards a bowl of apples that she had set on her desk. "Now, why don't we start by..."

"Miss Uden." Said Tyler Loudly, cutting her off abruptly. A smirk crossed his face. "Actually, that sounds a little too formal. I'm just going to call you Lily."

All of her previous students had used "Miss Uden", at her insistence. It had seemed vital to create a distance of respect and authority between teacher and student, but she couldn't remember why that had seemed so important to her before. Respect wasn't the most important thing in the world, after all.

"That's ummm... that's fine, Tyler." She murmured sheepishly, seeing some of the boys smiling and elbowing each other, amused that she had given in so easily.

"Well Lily," said Tyler Carlson, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms. "I don't think apples are going to keep my interest. What do you think, boys?" The rest of the students, on cue, launched into jeers and boos. "I think we should focus on something much more interesting. The human body." At this, the rest of the class cheered and laughed in agreement.

"W-well..." stuttered Lily, "Capturing the human body can be really complex, I don't know if..."

"But we are reeeeally interested in the human body, Lily." Said Tyler, letting his eyes travel slowly down his teacher's curves, then back up to her eyes, "We want to understand it better."

Lily fought the urge to use her hands to cover her body as the rest of the boys followed Tyler's example and openly leered at her. She was wearing a thick sweater and jeans, so there was nothing her hands could cover that wasn't already well-hidden. She always wore very conservative clothes to school to avoid this very issue. But it wasn't worth starting a fight over. High school boys would be high school boys.

Well, if switching topics would make the class like her more, then she saw no reason to refuse.

"Sure. We can focus on human subjects this semester." She said with a smile. Tyler matched it with a smile of his own, one considerably crueler and sharper.