Miss Udders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the projects were even more discouraging, all of them portraying female figures in various pornographic situations and poses. It would be one thing if they were based on the boys' imagination, or even online references, but unfortunately...

"Hey Funbags, get over here." Called a surly looking boy named Calvin, "I need your help."

"Right away!" Called Lily with a cheerful smile plastered on her face. She really should discourage such nasty nicknames, but the boys seemed to like them, and she knew that being liked by students was far more important than being popular.

Lily carefully studied Calvin's sculpture. Shit. It was one of her least favorites. The clay model showed a voluptuous woman crouched down and leaning back, resting on one of her hands behind her, her legs splayed wide. The other hand grasped her crotch in a lewd invitation. She didn't even need to ask what Calvin wanted. Moved to the clear space in front of Calvin's table and crouched down, getting herself into a position that matched the obscene statue as closely as possible, wincing at the body contortions needed to match his adolescent fantasy. "Spread your legs wider." snapped the surly student as he made some minute adjustments on his model. Finally, after the whole class had gotten a good look at Lily's displayed body, Calvin waved her away with a cruel smile on his face.

By that point, other students were requesting her attention.

"I need to see that ass. Bend over, slut. No, arch your back more."

"That's right, push them together. Now, make a kissy face"

"Ok, down on your knees. Stick your tongue out. Cross your eyes. More spit: make it wetter. Perfect."

By the time she had fulfilled the list of modeling requests, she was panting, sore, and definitely felt wet between her legs from the intense scrutiny of so many horny young men. Luckily, the class had only a few minutes left.

"Lily. I need your help," came a soft,commanding voice from the back of the room. Lily closed her eyes, breathing deeply, feeling the butterflies return to her stomach. She had been hoping that she could avoid more interactions with Tyler today, she just felt so many confused, conflicting feelings about him lately. But it looked like she would have to face him.

"Right away, Mr. Carlson."

She hurried over to his table, preparing to model for his project. It was a nude woman's torso. Her torso, the breasts rendered in humiliating accuracy, as if Tyler knew her breasts intimately.

Tyler had turned out to have a real talent for art, once he had the right inspiration, and the realism of the sculpture was undeniable. Lily presented herself in front of him and prepared to help with his project like she usually did, pulling her tight tank top even tighter by gripping the back of the shirt and pulling, her tits straining against the front of the material.

"Not today, Lily." said Tyler, a mysterious smile on his face, "I have something else in mind. Turn around." Lily nervously turned her back to him, not sure exactly where he was going with this. She was now facing the rest of the class, which watched her with interest. What exactly was he doing? Working on the back of his statue? At least that would give her a break from feeling his intense gaze on her most intimate parts.

She realized her error when she felt Tyler's hands snaking around her waist as he embraced her from behind. His touch sent an electric sizzle through her senses, instantly making her bite her lip. She felt like she wanted to get away before it was too late. She felt like she wanted to fall back into his strong arms.

"I've gone past the point where a visual reference is helpful." He whispered in her ear. "I need something a little more... hands on." With that his hands slipped up beneath the hem of her tank top, lightly tracing their way across her tender belly. "Tyler... Mr. Carlson, wait." She squeaked as his hands traveled higher and higher, "I'm your teacher, we're in class it's... it's WRONG!" The last part came out as a yelp as his searching hands closed firmly on her tits, digging in with the hungry energy of a boy who's fantasy was finally coming true. His hands were still dirty from the dark clay he had been working with, and she could feel the dirty smears his fingers were making across her pale breasts as his fingers crawled over them, exploring every inch. The rest of the class was oohing and ahhing. They were envious, but couldn't help cheering on their leader in his pioneering conquest of their captive teacher. Tyler's fingers pinched and pulled at Lily's tender nipples, making them swell beneath his cruel touch; making them burn with a tingling, prickly, needy heat that Lily had never felt before. Despite her mortification, she felt small moans, building in intensity, coming from the back of her throat. Her eyes closed as she gave in to the sensation, her hand rising to tangle in her hair as she whimpered her submissive pleasure at her tormentor's grip.

Finally, after what seemed like a thousand years. Tyler's hands withdrew, leaving her tank top askew and stained from the inside with dark clay. Leaving her nipples like two chips of ice pointing in sharp relief through the material of her shirt.

Tyler stalked back to his table, retrieving his phone. "Lily, get your ass over here." He commanded.

Lily, still in a daze from Tyler's teasing hands, stumbled over, standing at attention at his side, shyly fidgeting as she waited to learn what he wanted from her.

Tyler attempted to unlock his phone, then shook his head. "I forgot," He said with a sheepish grin, "Dirty fingers. Kneel down, Lily." She obeyed without thinking, getting on her knees in front of her domineering student. He presented his forefinger with a cocky look on his face.

"Suck."

With a burning blush spreading across her face, Lily took his finger into her mouth, tasting the earthy clay as she swirled her tongue around his digit, cleaning it. The rest of the class gasped and laughed as they watched the slutty display of submission.

"Good girl." Said Tyler, unlocking his phone with his cleaned finger.

"Now, give me your phone number."

"Wh-Why do you need it?" Asked Lily in a weak voice, pathetically still trying to put on a show of resistance even after having her tits fondled in front of the entire class.

"So that I can get in touch with you outside of class, Lily." Said Tyler. His bright blue, confident eyes bored into her.

"I-I don't... I mean, I'm just not sure if..." Stammered Lily, mind overloading at the prospect of Tyler having access to her not just during this humiliating class period, but at all times.

"Lily. Phone number. Now." Pressed Tyler, Looming over her on the tall stool.

In the end, she stammered out her personal cell number, as the rest of the class cheered and applauded their daring leader.

...

When she got home, Lily did her best to forget the whole horrible day. It wasn't easy. Her breasts were covered with streaks of dried, crumbling clay, which only came off with hard scrubbing in the shower.

It wasn't until she was getting ready for bed that she heard the *ding* that told her she had received a text message. With nervous anticipation in her heart, she opened the message to find no words at all, just a well framed image of a cock, which she could only assume was Mr. Carlson's. Her heart thumped as she tossed the phone away reflexively, onto her bed.

She should block the number. She should talk to the principal. She should call his parents, no matter how much trouble she got in.

She bit her lip. The picture hadn't looked bad though. In fact, it had looked... strangely fascinating. She had already seen it, it couldn't hurt to take another quick peek...

She cautiously picked her phone back up and looked at the picture again. It was big. Not as monstrously big as Brick's, but a good size. Well groomed, nicely shaped. Hard. She found her hand sneaking down to rest between her legs. She was just confused from the crazy day she had just had. She needed some release. This would be the only time she did something this crazy. No one would have to know, and then tomorrow she could get started with setting things right. Her hand started moving as her eyes greedily drank in the photo on her screen. There was nothing wrong with this. She was in control. She was fine.

...

Months ago, at Faria and Lily's after school programming session:

"What is the main job of an art teacher, in your opinion?" Asked Faria, leaning back and studying the pale, nude young woman laying on the couch. Lily's face was pink with a blush, her breathing was ragged, and the nipples on her enormous tits had crinkled and hardened, indicating her arousal from the procedure. It wasn't an unusual response: Faria's methods were intimate and domineering, things that many people associated with sexual pleasure. It did, however, usually indicate that the patient was a natural submissive, thought Faria with smug satisfaction.

"Well," said Lily, considering her answer, "Usually the artistic techniques themselves aren't the main goal. The most important thing is to give students a chance to explore their creativity. To inspire them."

"Would you say that you succeeded in inspiring all of the students who came to your class?" Asked Faria innocently, tracing her fingers lightly over the surface of Lily's right breast. The young teacher squirmed, unable to get away. Faria found that it was often useful to encourage the sexual response to her programming when it occurred. It tended to improve the results.

"M-most of them." Said Lily distractedly, eyes locked on the progress of Faria's pointer finger as it spiraled closer and closer around her ever-hardening nipple.

"What about the "Jocks" as you call them? Did you inspire them?" Asked Faria sweetly. Her pointer finger finally finished its spiral, and locked with her thumb to firmly pinch Lily's rock hard nipple in a steady grip.

"Ah! Aaah!" Cried Lily at the pain and pleasure of Faria's fingers, eyes closing at the sensation.

"Answer me, Miss Uden." Said Faria firmly, maintaining the pressure in her fingers.

"No! No, I didn't inspire them! I didn't want to!" Moaned Lily.

Faria released the poor woman's nipple and snapped her fingers. "Programming mode, Lily. Calmer and calmer, deeper and deeper. Relaxed, Submissive, Receptive."

Lily sat, breathing deeply, eyes closed. Ready for her new thoughts.

"I am a failure of an art teacher." Intoned Faria.

"...art teacher." Gently repeated Lily, her brows knit with displeasure.

"I need to make things right. I will make sure that this time, I inspire my students no matter what."

"... no matter what." Lily looked almost confused by the new thoughts entering her brain.

"Even if it is humiliating or deeply inappropriate, I will do absolutely anything to inspire my students."

Lily remained silent for a solid minute, fighting against this new intrusive belief.

Faria repeated herself in a firmer tone. This instruction was key to the entire plan.

Finally, Lily repeated the instruction through gritted teeth.

"...inspire my students."

Faria snapped her fingers, bringing Lily Uden out of her trance. Faria glanced at the clock. It was past six at this point. Lily would need to get home soon and have a long night's rest to start processing her new belief system. It was time for the last couple of questions, just to put the last few delicious finishing touches in place.

...

Lily broke away from the long, deep kiss with Tyler to once again look nervously over her shoulder into the darkness surrounding the car.

"P-please Mr. Carlson," She whimpered, "It's not safe! If we get caught..." Tyler silenced her with another aggressive kiss, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth, where her tongue submissively caressed it.

The past month had been better than Tyler's wildest dreams. Faria was certainly worth her steep price. Lily had been reluctant at first to even answer his texts, but his persistence had paid off, and now he had successfully pressured her into meeting for dirty make out sessions on a regular basis. He took particular pleasure in bringing her places with an element of risk involved. Like make-out hill, their venue this evening. It was well known as a spot where teenagers went to make out and have sex. It was equally well known that the cops regularly did patrols of the area to give teenagers a hard time. No doubt Lily was terrified of what might happen to her if the cops happened to knock at their window.

Based on his explorations of her body during their make-out sessions, the risk was also a major turn on for her, although he was sure she would deny it.

Tyler slipped his hand up his teacher's loose hoodie, cupping and squeezing the breasts that he so enjoyed, forcing a low moan from Lily's throat as she gave in to the pleasure. Tyler admittedly wasn't a sexual expert, but he had never heard of anyone who got off quite as much from her tits being handled. He figured that she must have just as much of a tits fetish as he did, in her own way.

Tyler pulled away, and Lily reflexively checked over her shoulder again for flashlights, pulling the hood of her sweatshirt down, trying to hide her face. She mistakenly believed that the hoodie helped her to look more like a high school girl, but he could tell from the odd looks they had gotten when he forced her to hold his hand at the mall that no one was fooled.

As fun as these humiliating meetings were, Tyler had an additional mission tonight. As Lily was distracted by her own anxiety, he stealthily eased his jeans down his hips, allowing his cock to bounce free. Then, casually, he took his teacher's slim hand and brought it to his lap.

Just like the last time that he tried it, when her hand brushed the hot skin of his cock, she acted like she had felt an electric shock, jerking her hand away.

"No, Tyler! I mean... Mr. Carlson, I'm sorry. I can't. We can't. We've already crossed so many lines, but that one is too far." Tyler bit his tongue to prevent himself from pointing out that he had already groped her breasts and pussy many times. It wouldn't help him to convince her, and that was his major objective for tonight.

Gently, he moved his hand back into place beneath her clothes, stroking and massaging her breasts tenderly. "I know, Lily. I know it's a lot to ask." His fingers sought her swollen nipples and gently gripped and pulled them, eliciting a soft gasp of appreciation from his horny teacher. "I just can't stop thinking about you. When I'm not with you, I'm thinking about you all the time."

"Ohhhh, me too, Mr. Carlson. I think about you a lot," confessed Lily breathlessly, staring into Tyler's eyes, "b-but, it's sooo wrong. I can't. I can't just...Ah!" Tyler pulled a little more forcefully on a tender nipple. He had her on the hook, he just needed to bring this home.

"So, do you hate me, Lily? Is that it?" Asked Tyler sharply, squeezing a breast roughly with his whole palm.

"No! No, Mr. Carlson! That's not it! I lo- I like you, a lot!" Squeaked Lily, yelping in pain and pleasure from the rough attention that her young lover was paying to her sensitive tits.

Tyler growled, acting as though he were greatly frustrated. "The way you are acting is confusing me then. You text me, and you hang out with me, and we kiss, and I make you feel good, but I ask you for one little thing in return, and suddenly that's a step too far."

"Ohhh, Mr. Carlson. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I never wanted to make you feel that way. It's just..." Lily felt confused. It had all seemed so simple before, black and white. But what Mr. Carlson was saying made sense too. And to add to it all, her nipples had that itching, hot, expectant feeling that they got lately when Tyler was playing with them: the feeling that drove her crazy with lust and frustration. She felt like she was trying to think through a thick haze.

"I'm just.... So inspired by you, Lily," said Tyler gently, taking her hand tenderly in his, "you're my muse." His hand once again pulled hers towards his cock, resting her small, trembling hand on his throbbing member.

"I care so much about you, Lily," said Tyler, turning his teacher's chin so that she was staring deep into his piercing blue eyes, "I just need some sign of how much I mean to you."

Lily bit her lip, closed her eyes, and slowly, hesitantly, wrapped her slim fingers around her student's stiff cock.

"Stroke me, Lily, " said Tyler firmly, his heart singing. He returned his hand to the relentless teasing of Lily's tits. And she did start stroking, slowly and a little awkwardly at first, but with increasing skill and rhythm as Tyler's hands began to drive her crazy. The twisted couple began grunting and breathing hard in their mutual pleasure.

Lily's hesitance fell away fast as she stroked Tyler's hard cock, which was quickly becoming slick with precum. She had always thought of herself as above this kind of sneaky, car based sexual activity, even when she was in high school, but this somehow felt right. It felt dangerous and kinky and satisfying in a way she never would have expected.

Lily's hand felt heavenly, especially after all this time anticipating it. It didn't take Tyler long to get close. "Tell me to cum. Tell me how much you want it." He grunted, bucking his hips up into his teacher's hand.

"Give me your cum! Please! I want it so bad!" panted Lily, lost in the taboo kinkiness of the situation and past caring about her previous reservations.

Tyler came explosively, with his teacher's petite hand wrapped firmly around his cock, splattering her with his seed and demolishing her last reserves of resistance and propriety. In the afterglow he pulled Lily to him and kissed her forcefully, sealing the evening by claiming his woman.

"You are so hot, Lily." He said with a silly grin. She couldn't help but give a girlish giggle, feeling a pink blush creep into her face from the rare compliment.

Tyler wrapped the evening up quickly after that: he had accomplished his main mission, and he didn't want to risk his progress by pushing things further. He couldn't stop grinning after he had dropped Lily off at home. Faria's documents made it clear that once Lily had been convinced to participate unambiguously in sexual activity with him, then anything was possible. In theory, there should be no more limits on what she could be convinced to do.

He had just the thing. Something that had leapt to mind instantly when he had realized the potential of Faria's services.

...

"Mr. Carlson, please. Please don't make me." Begged Lily pathetically. They were both in her supply closet, minutes before class was set to begin.

"Now, now," scolded Tyler, relishing his position of power, "You said it yourself. What is your number one job as an art teacher?"

"To inspire my students," said Lily, her voice muffled by the hands covering her face.

"We both know that the painting unit you've been teaching hasn't really been working. The class has lost its creative spark. They need something to truly inspire them. You are going to give it to them. You know, I'm doing you a favor by pushing you to do your best. I'll see you in a few minutes." With that, Tyler deftly scooped up the pile of Lily's clothes and left her in the supply closet on her own.

The loud click of the door closing made Lily jump slightly. She couldn't believe that she was even considering this. I mean, obviously it wasn't an issue for older, more mature artists interested in painting anatomy. But she knew exactly what sort of paintings would be produced if she went out there.

The bell rang loudly. She could already hear the boys filtering into the classroom, talking and laughing excitedly, setting up their paints and easels. Preparing for a class they had been looking forward to for a while.