Miss Udders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily, sensing how near he was to orgasm, egged him on, wrapping her curvy legs around his back and moaning, "Give it to me baby, fill me up. Your naughty little brat wants it soooo bad, master."

Tyler had trained her well. Her dirty talk worked perfectly. He thrust himself deeply inside of her one last time and felt his thick cum spurting into Lily's pussy as she moaned his name and clawed at his back.

Finished and a little tired, Tyler sat back and looked again at his sweaty, nude teacher, who was breathing heavily, eyes closed, basking in the afterglow of their shared orgasm. Maybe he should have saved himself for tonight, but he couldn't resist one last romp. He would miss it. If everything went as planned, he doubted he would have trouble performing tonight anyway.

Tonight, as was Lily's tradition, there would be an open house for parents, where they could come in after school hours and view what their children had been working on in art class all semester. Obviously, with this class's artistic output being what it was, Tyler was sure that it would be a humiliating disaster for Lily. And then Faria had suggested something that would make it even worse for the unfortunate teacher.

It gave him goosebumps to think about.

He started putting his clothes on, but when Lily tried to join him, he held up a hand. "Don't get dressed. I need your help with my final project."

"Final p-project?" asked Lily, her old survival instincts going off enough to give her voice a nervous squeak.

Tyler dug the boxes that Faria had supplied from his backpack and tossed them to Lily. "Put these on, I'm going to go to my car and get the other things we'll need. Get some paint out as well. Just black and white should be fine."

As Lily opened the box and realized what was inside, she blushed crimson. It seemed like her worst nightmare. Could she really go through with this? But Tyler had told her to do it... could she really go against him?

...

Faria smiled happily as she walked into the school building. This time it was even easier to enter the building: she simply had to claim that she was a parent arriving for the art show. Faria usually tried to be as hands off as possible once she had set things in motion for a project, but this evening had required a little bit of setup. She had needed to call the parents who would be attending and give them a little prep work. It wouldn't do for a parent to see the side exhibits and raise a stink before the main event could take place. She had also taken the liberty of adding one more name to the guest list...

As she neared the classroom, she could hear the murmur of parents in disturbed discussion. Perfect. If she had pitched her voice correctly, they would be upset, but turned on by what they were seeing.

When she entered the classroom herself, she was delighted by what she saw. Students were excitedly showing off their work from the semester. Sketches of naked breasts, obscene statues, photographs of their teacher with her mouth stuffed with cock. A truly stunning portrait of Lily staring stupidly at the viewer, tits covered in thick white cum, a bright red A+ across her forehead. The parents were giving a big show of being disapproving, but Faria could see enough ragged breathing from mommies and bulges in daddys' pants that she knew her conditioning had succeeded.

And in the center of the room, a large velvet drape had been thrown over an indistinct shape. Muffled sounds and movement could be detected beneath.

Within a few minutes of her arrival, Tyler emerged from the supply closet shirtless, with a pair of overalls and a straw hat on. He was dressed as a stereotypical farmer, and looked like he had a little stage fright. He made a visible effort to fight through his nerves, and swept his hands up in a grand gesture.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Thank you for being here tonight! I see that you've been appreciating all of the artwork that we have been working on this past semester. There is one more piece of art to see this evening however. My final project, and the capstone of everything that the class has been working towards. If you would direct your attention to the center of the room."

Things were about to get started. Faria scanned the room, trying to see if her mystery guest had arrived... There he was! A confident looking young man with slicked back hair and a sharp suit, clearly too young to be a parent. Perfect. All the pieces were in place.

Tyler stood in the center of the room, his hand resting on the velvet covering. "The medium of this piece is wood, paint, cloth, and big-titted slut." He pulled the velvet cloth off of what was hidden beneath. "The title is 'Udders'."

Lily stood in a humiliating position in the center of the room. Her head and hands were held in a wooden pillory, with the word "Udders" emblazoned in shining brass above her head. Her legs were forced wide apart by a spreader bar. Her clothing, if you could call it that, was all in cow-print, from the tall platform shoes, to the knee high stockings, to the thin little fringe of a skirt. Her pantiless ass, as well as much of her naked torso, had been crudely painted white with black splotches. Her freshly pierced nose held a thick, shiny ring, and her head had a cute cow ear headband. A bell clanked at her neck as she tried to twist and turn away from the incredulous glares of the parents.

"M-Moooooo" said Lily. She had been fitted with a special gag that made all of the air she expelled, words, breaths, or moans, into the moos of a cow. It had cost Faria a significant amount for it to be made special at the last moment, but she thought it would be worth the price.

The only part of Lily's body that hadn't been painted were her massive tits, which hung heavily, pink and vulnerable-looking, beneath her body. They looked just like her nickname described.

"And what would a milk cow be without her bull?" Asked Tyler with a grin. From the Closet stepped Brick, thickly muscled, hairy, and nude except for a shining black bull mask which covered his entire head. His massive cock was already at full mast, shining with precum.

"M-mooooooo" said Lily, her eyes wide. Faria guessed that Tyler must not have warned her about this part. Brick positioned himself behind Lily, rubbing his cock between her legs, making her flinch. The bell clanked as Lily tried to twist and look behind her without success.

The crowd murmured and clicked their tongues in disapproval, casting disgusted glances at the obscene display before them, questioning how any self-respecting woman could allow herself to be put in this ridiculous position.

Faria made her way through the crowd, approaching the trio at the center of the room. Tyler saw her and motioned her over with a smile. Faria nodded at Brick, and leaned down towards Lily, whose eyes widened in sudden recognition.

"Moocow." She whispered in Lily's ear.

Lily flinched, and looked around the room as though seeing it for the first time.

*Clank* Her arms jerked uselessly against the restraints, her bell swinging. "Mooooo Moooooo!"

Lily's mind was racing, trying to keep up with the memories that her brain suddenly had to interpret. What had she been doing these past months? What had she been thinking? She had... oh God, she hadn't just had sex with Tyler Carlson, she had... completely submitted to him. Degraded herself for him. For the whole class. And now she felt the withering glares of the parents of her students as they stared at her naked body, dressed up and labeled with her humiliating high school nickname for their amusement. All eyes were focused on her tits, accentuated, showcased, objectified. It made her burn with the deepest humiliation of her life, even counting these past few months. Her life was over, she would never live this down. Brick was behind her right now with his frighteningly huge dick, preparing to fuck her senseless in front of all these people. And the worst part of all was how incredibly turned on the whole fucked up situation was making her. She could feel her pussy leaking down her legs, wetting the ridiculous cow print stockings.

Faria nodded to Tyler and began moving away from the center. "I know you are worried right now, honey, but just relax." She called over her shoulder, "I promise you that you are going to enjoy this."

Tyler took his place on a small stool in front of Lily and gave Brick a nod. Brick lurched forward.

"M-MOOOOOO!"

Tyler could be a tender lover when he felt like it, but Brick was not. As soon as he could get up to speed, he was pounding as deep and fast as he could go into Lily's pussy, forcing little "Moos" from her mouth with every thrust.

Tyler placed a bucket beneath his teacher's swinging tits and raised his voice to be heard above the grunting and cow noises, waving at the crowd to approach. "Now all of you are going to see something truly interesting," he said, grabbing one of Lily's wobbling udders to hold it in place. He gripped it firmly, moving his hand downward towards the nipple. He repeated the process again. And Again.

Lily fought through the haze of unexpected arousal. Tyler had trained her body over time, and she was shocked to find that her pussy was reacting with waves of pleasure from Brick's rough fucking. The stimulation of her breasts was helping as well, and though the parents may well have interpreted her moos as grunts of distress, she was ashamed to admit that they had quickly become moans of pleasure.

What exactly was that little shit Tyler Carlson trying to do? His hands felt good, but he couldn't be stupid enough to believe that just because a woman had large breasts that she could be milked like a cow. Her nipples were feeling that burning, itchy, needy feeling that she remembered had been growing for months in her sessions with Tyler. The sensation grew and grew, until the frustrating pleasure she felt from her nipples almost overshadowed the feeling of Brick's huge cock in her pussy. Still, Tyler's hands moved relentlessly, gripping, squeezing... milking.

*Sprrrt*

A metallic sound, almost too quiet to be heard over the animalistic sounds of fucking. Lily looked down in shock. Tyler met her eyes in triumph, then turned the bucket to show her the spray of thin white liquid in the bottom. No fucking way. Tyler gripped her tits again, pulling hard and sending streams of creamy white liquid spraying into the tin bucket below. Lily moaned a long low moo. The feeling was orgasmic, the fulfillment of that frustrating feeling in her nipples, an intensely pleasurable release that made her weak in the knees.

"Who wants to learn how to milk a cow?" Called Tyler in a loud, joking voice.

"Me. I would!" Forward stepped a young man with a nasty grin and slicked back hair. Lily didn't recognize him, at first.

"Nice to see you, Udders," said Larry Defranco, taking Tyler's place on the stool, "It's been too long. I always told everyone that you had freaky tits. Looks like I was right, huh?"

"Mooo Mooooo." Cried Lily, almost collapsing from shame and horror. She couldn't believe that she was seeing her tormentor again. The boy who had broken her heart, who had made her high school life a living hell. Larry Defranco, looking at her once again with those sharp, cruel eyes. He stared once again at her tits like he had so many times in the past, except this time they were naked, swaying with the rhythm of her public humiliation. She felt his warm hand reach out and grasp her tender breasts. There was a time when she longed to feel his loving touch, just like all the other girls in her school. Now his hands pulled at her swollen tits, harsher and more strongly than Tyler. She would have given anything to sink into the floor and disappear, but her udders betrayed her, giving up their precious milk to her cruel bully, splattering more white liquid into the waiting bucket to Larry's great amusement. She heard Larry breathing heavily, and looked down to see him pulling his cock, his other hand still roughly milking a hanging teat. His eye held the cruel gleam that she remembered so well from high school, the look he had when he publicly humiliated her over her breasts.

"I told everyone Udders. I knew. Everyone knew. Girls with big cow tits like this are always sluts.

They can't help it. It's nature."

The combination of cruel words, rough hands on her tits, and Brick's hard fucking were building her up to a massive orgasm. She closed her eyes, trying to shut out the sensations. She didn't want to orgasm from these terrible things, right here in front of all these people.

"You were always too high a mighty. Wouldn't let me look. Wouldn't let me touch. But now here we are. I'm looking. I'm touching. And I'm proven right. You're trussed up, fucked, and milked like the silly little cow you always denied being."

Lily's milk spurted and gushed into the bucket with her arousal. Her bell clanked as she shook her head, desperately trying to stop the orgasm that was rushing forward.

"Come for me, Udders. Show everyone here who you really are."

"Mooooooooooooooo!" Lily's knees shook and milk spurted in a mind-shattering orgasm. She had always wanted to prove Larry wrong, to show him that he was mistaken, that she wasn't just some sexual object. She now knew in the depths of her soul that it was her who had been proven wrong instead. Somehow, Larry's view of her as a slut who's most important asset was her tits was the correct view.

Larry came with her, aiming his cum into the bucket below her, mixing his white creamy sperm with her milk. He smiled deeply, giving her tit one more condescending pat.

"Ok, who's next?" He called cheerfully.

...

The night went on and on. Eventually, Brick came deep in her pussy and took a break, leaving other men to take his place. None of them provided quite the same sensation, but it did provide a constant stream of sensation to add to her humiliation. Every student, and most of the parents took a turn at the milking stool, coaxing stream after stream of creamy milk from Lily's sore and swollen breasts. Some daring participants even sampled milk straight from the source rather than aiming it towards the bucket, which never failed to cause Lily to moo loud and long loud. They complimented the rich, sweet flavor. The students and fathers in the crowd all added their own creamy whiteness to the filling bucket as well, so that by the end of the night, it contained a creamy mix of breast milk and jizz. Unlike the pure milk straight from the nipple, none of the crowd were willing to taste the thick contents of the bucket, but everyone agreed that it would be a shame to put it to waste.

Faria grinned wickedly as she saw the funnel being fitted into the cow gag and the clothespin being placed over Lily's nose. The poor teacher frantically mooed and clanked her cute little bell, but it was no use. Larry Defranco was leading the charge, holding the bucket himself, and he had never held back when it came to tormenting Udders. Lily's beautiful green eyes were large and round as the thick gooey liquid streamed down into the funnel, silencing her moos: a comical expression of mixed disgust and arousal. Lily was about to experience a brand new flavor sensation. A combination of salty and sweet that was packed with vitamins and protein. Maybe she would get hooked. That would be fine, in theory she could have an endless supply of both ingredients.

Faria stuck around long enough to make sure that the boys didn't accidentally suffocate poor Miss Uden in their enthusiasm. The liquid in the funnel bubbled thickly for a moment, as Lily fought her fate, but in the end, just like Faria knew it would, the level in the funnel went down. Lily closed her eyes and a crimson blush stained her face as her delicate throat visibly swallowed hard again and again to force down the thick mixture.

By the time the last of the bubbles had come up and the funnel was drained, things were clearly winding down. The crowd had the cranky, confused look of people who had just lived through events that clashed with their normal beliefs. All good things come to an end. Faria sighed. Time for the least fun part. The clean up.

...

Months later, Faria sat behind a new desk in a new city. It paid to keep moving in her line of work.

She had a few minutes to kill before her next client came in, and she twirled to look at one of the framed photos behind her desk. It was a black and white shot showing the tableau that had been at the center of the room that night. Captive, humiliated Lily Uden; monstrous, minotaur-like Brick; Tyler, grinning in triumph as he squeezed shameful milk from his teacher's breasts. It had truly been a work of art.

In the end, Faria had decided to be merciful to Lily Uden. While she had been petty and unfair to her students, that wasn't a crime deserving of having her life ruined in Faria's opinion. All of the participants in that fateful night, and all of the members of the class, including Tyler, lost their memories of what had happened, replaced with vague ideas of a boring art class and unremarkable open house.

The one exception had been Lily herself. Although Faria had allowed the events of the past six months to fade into unreality in Lily's mind, she had made sure that Lily retained them as fantasies and wet dreams. She wasn't deserving of no punishment, after all. She was also confident that from now on, Lily's sex life would be focused heavily on her breasts, and she suspected that lactation would be a recurring event for Lily, for good or ill.

Would it be possible for Lily to be a good teacher when she had such nasty recurring fantasies about her classroom? Faria wasn't sure. Maybe she should check back in with Lily Uden one of these days.

Her phone rang once, indicating that her next client was on the way to her office.

Enough daydreaming. It was time to get back to work.