Miss Udders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily struggled to get back on track with the sudden shift in subject matter. "Well, our original plan for the first class was for you to attempt to sketch this bowl of apples, just so that I could get a sense of what skills you are bringing in" She said, gesturing to the bowl on the desk. "But, umm, it seems like we have a change of plans. I just want you to grab a sheet of paper and try to draw a human subject. A face, a body, even part of a body. Don't worry about drawing fine art today, just do your best. I will be circulating to give you some pointers." Humiliatingly, the boys looked to Tyler first, waiting for him to nod before accepting her directions and beginning the assignment.

Lily sat at her desk for a moment, taking a deep breath. This wasn't going as she had hoped at all. It was just the first part of the first class, and she already felt like she had lost control. Not to mention the hungry looks that the boys had been giving her body. Normally, that would have made her disgusted, but for some reason, today it was making her feel a little... hot and bothered. What was wrong with her? Maybe her hormones were out of whack. She would just have to break out her vibrator when she got home and work off some of this misplaced horniness. Well at least the students were working. She gave them five minutes to get started, then began to circulate.

She stopped by the desk of Tommy Nelson first. He was the star lineman for the school football team, one of Tyler's teammates. Everyone called him "Brick", in reference both to his physique and his intelligence. Lily disliked him almost as much as Tyler, but it hadn't required any trickery at all to fail him when he had taken her class.

He was crudely drawing an enormous erect penis and balls, with sperm spurting out of the end. He saw she was looking and chuckled "I call this one 'self-portrait'" he said, grinning.

"Tom, I think you should, uh... focus on a different human subject," she said uneasily.

"Why? I want to draw this." Said Brick bluntly, giving her a flat stare.

"Sure. Sure." Said Lily soothingly. If Brick wanted to draw a penis, it was probably better just to let him do so, rather than run the risk that he would dislike her if she insisted. "But maybe you could, you know, try to draw it a bit more, artistically, a bit more true to life."

"Well, you're the art teacher, Lily." Said Tyler, butting in on the conversation, "I think you should give us an example."

"An Example?"

"Yes. He wants to draw a cock, you told him that his cock drawing wasn't artful. Give him an example of an artfully drawn cock." Said Tyler slowly, as if talking to someone very stupid.

"Ah.... Yes. Right. Of Course." Said Lily, sensing she had walked into a trap. Tyler gestured to the chalkboard with an "after you" Gesture.

She picked up a piece of chalk with shaking fingers, noting that the rest of the class had turned and were watching intently, with big silly grins on their faces. She glanced nervously at the small window in the door. This particular lesson would be hard to explain if anyone happened to look in.

"So!" Her voice emerged as a squeak, and she cleared her throat. "So, if we want to draw a p-penis, first, we need to consider perspective. That's a little advanced for the first day, so I will just be drawing a... I'll just be drawing it in profile." A bead of sweat dripped slowly down her face.

"Maybe you should draw it from below, looking up." Said Tyler, in a helpful tone. "You might be more familiar with that perspective." The other boys hooted and laughed, gleefully turning to Miss Uden to see what her reaction would be.

"T-tyler, that's... that's too much. I'm your teacher..." She said weakly. Something was wrong about this whole classroom atmosphere, like reality wasn't quite matching up with her expectations.

"Just a joke, Lily. Don't get upset," said Tyler, raising his hands apologetically, "you can draw the cock however you want."

It was best to just move past the crude joke, judged Lily. Maybe the students would like her more if they thought she had a good sense of humor. She continued. "A penis is a part of the human body, and should have curves when drawn rather than straight lines. Like so." She drew a quick outline of a penis on the board, tracing a slightly curved shaft that swelled outwards for the head.

"Bigger." Called out Brick, cupping his hands to increase his volume.

"Excuse me?"

"It needs to be bigger. It's a self-portrait, remember." Said Brick with a grin.

Lily sighed and shook her head. It wasn't worth fighting him on this. She erased the penis and started again, tracing a longer, thicker dick on the whiteboard.

She had barely finished before Brick called out again. "Nope, guess again, teach!"

"Come on now," She said, her voice taking on that new, pleading tone that she was beginning to hate to hear coming from her own mouth, "Bravado is great, but let's be realistic. Your p-penis certainly isn't bigger than this, Tom."

"I've been in the showers with him. He's not lying!" shouted a student in the back.

Well, if they insisted, who was she to argue? Blushing, Lily redrew the cock on last time, making it bigger than she thought was possible. Cartoonishly big. Now Brick nodded at her with a knowing look on his face, making Lily's blush grow hotter and redder. As she proceeded with the lesson, explaining how to add shading and details like veins and pubic hair, she noticed that the boys in class were completely focused and attentive. They might have nasty smirks on their faces, but maybe focusing on what they were interested in was actually a good educational strategy.

Finally, her face crimson with embarrassment, Lily finished her forced tutorial and the boys got back to work. Many of them squinting up at the board and trying to replicate her drawing. She felt a small surge of pride for sparking their interest in art.

Tyler was an exception. She avoided approaching him as long as she could, but eventually she had stopped at the desks of all the students but him. She approached him nervously. He wasn't trying to replicate the penis drawing like the rest of the students. Instead he was working on a crude drawing of a large breasted nude woman.

The poorly drawn kerchief and braid made it clear who it was supposed to depict.

Tyler turned towards her with mocking eyes. "I have a lot to learn, Lily, but the subject really interests me."

As red as a beet, Lily tried to say something, to reprimand him for being so clearly inappropriate, but she couldn't find the right words, her brain felt scrambled.

"Well... what artistic critiques do you have for me, Lily?" He said, tapping his drawing with a pencil.

He was right. Even if he was being inappropriate, she had a duty to help him improve. "The um... the b-breasts. Natural breasts aren't round and stiff like that, they're soft. Imagine two water balloons and how they would hang."

"Hmmm." Said Tyler, looking at his paper and then leering unselfconsciously at her chest. Lily felt a flutter in her stomach from the piercing blue gaze being pointed at her chest. Why was she feeling so strange today? "They look right to me. Are your tits natural, Lily?"

Lily was mortified. She should probably not answer, and tell him off for being inappropriate. But... on the other hand, it would help him to improve his art. That was supposed to be her primary goal, right? "Y-yes. They are." she said in a voice barely above a whisper, "But I'm obviously wearing a bra right now, which changes their shape significantly."

"Huh." Said Tyler, looking back down at his sketch. "I hear what you are saying, but I just can't picture it. I know!" He said, snapping his fingers, "What if you came to class tomorrow without a bra. That way, the class could see what you mean about natural tits."

"No, Tyler. I couldn't. I'm a teacher. That's totally inappropriate." It hurt that saying no might make some of the students dislike her, but his suggestion was a step too far. She looked down with apprehension to see that Tyler had a determined look in his eyes.

"Come on Lily. It clearly has an educational purpose, and it's not like you'll be naked. You'll have your shirt on the whole time."

The rest of the class chimed in too:

"Yeah, do it, Lily!"

"You'll be the coolest teacher ever."

"It will help us draw better."

Lily felt confused. It was clearly something that her students were passionate about, and today had taught her that giving in to those inappropriate passions was a way to spark their interest. But... could she really dress in a way specifically intended to help her students see the shape of her tits? She wavered. Somehow, after the way she felt today, the idea of her students looking even closer at her tits, the idea of presenting them for clearer viewing, caused a sick twist of arousal in her belly.

"Do it Lily." Said Tyler seriously, staring her in the eyes.

"Ok." Squeaked Lily, trying to avoid eye contact with the boys in the room as they whooped and cheered."But just this one time, and only for a minute, then I am going to change back."

"Well," said Tyler with cool confidence, "Come in without the bra, and I'll decide when we've seen enough."

....

A few weeks ago, Faria continued her programming session with Lily Uden...

The first bit of programming had been easy. Faria could tell that Lily was by nature a shy and reserved woman, she just had to put on a mask of authority and forcefulness to do her job. Faria had simply removed Lily's mask. The command to defer to students would probably take effect within a week or two. The next commands would be a bit more difficult. They would be breaking some deeply held taboos. Lily would have to be eased into them. She hoped that Tyler was up for the task. A failed training was much less entertaining than a successful one.

"Next question. Have you ever been attracted to your older male students?"

Lily's face twisted into a tortured grimace. Faria grinned. This expression usually meant someone was trying to force through a lie despite her command to tell the truth.

"Sometimes. A little. Purely on a physical level." Choked out Lily. She forgot about shielding her pussy from view and buried her face in her hands. "I would never act on it. Anyone who knows eighteen year old boys knows that even the best of them are horribly immature. It's just a subconscious reaction."

The forced admission had clearly taken a lot out of her. Time to push it one step further.

"This 'subconscious reaction' to your older male students. Did you have this reaction to Tyler Carlson?"

Lily groaned in shame. "Yes," She said grudgingly, "But that's a perfect example of what I mean! Tyler has an awful, immature personality. I would never want him as a romantic partner, even if he weren't my student!" Her voice had become a petulant whine by the end.

"Of course, honey." Said Faria soothingly. "We're going to go back into programming mode now. Just like before. More and more relaxed, deeper and deeper. Receptive. Vulnerable. Submissive. That's a good girl. The next words I tell you will be your new thoughts."

" Younger men are naturally more attractive. Attraction to students is natural and nothing to be ashamed of if they are over 18."

"...over 18." whispered Lily, her brows furrowing slightly. Ah yes, as expected, she was resisting this one. It would probably take some conditioning for it to fully settle into her brain.

"Maturity and personality are unimportant when choosing a partner. Physical attraction is the number one priority."

"...number one priority." Now her mouth had twisted as though she was tasting something disgusting. This new thought clearly went against some of her deeply held beliefs.

"Pushiness and confidence are sexy. When I am attracted to a man, it makes me want to submit to his desires."

"...submit..." She was having trouble finishing this one.

"Submit to his desires."

"........to his desires."

*Snap*

"Ok, good work, honey. We are making some real progress. Time for some more questions."

....

Tyler hurried back from school and ran up to his room without stopping, a wild, sick joy in his heart. He locked his door and flopped down on his bed, frantically digging through his backpack. There they were. He pulled out a pair of lavender panties and held them up in triumph.

It had been two months since Lily's training program had started, and even at this stage, Tyler was completely satisfied with the results. One only had to see what was happening in the classroom to see why he was happy...

But now, he had hit a major milestone. He quickly flipped open the folio he had gotten several months ago, and turned to the next step.

This one had a header on top that read: "Warning: Do not proceed to this step until the following criteria has been met: Lily submits to an inappropriate request with no objections whatsoever."

Tyler felt the thin, soft material of the panties between his fingers, grinning with triumph. Yesterday he had asked Lily to bring him a pair of her panties, and she had done so today without a word of objection. It was time. He had skimmed the entire folio many times, but he read the rest of the page now with the satisfaction of knowing that it would soon be happening.

Good teachers shouldn't have crushes on their students, but we both know that Lily Uden is a bad teacher. Poor Lily will, over time, develop a sweet little school girl crush on you! And the best part is, the worse that you treat her, the stronger it will get!

If you are moving on to this step, Lily should already have extreme difficulty saying no to you. Before now, you have been using your words, now, you can use your hands. That's right, if you are sure you have moved on to this step, inappropriate touch is on the table. Have fun, but keep your dick to yourself. Lily is not ready for sex acts at this point.

In short, continue your unreasonable commands, and add touching as well. You'll notice some blushing and eyelash batting from Lily. That means she is on the right track.

Tyler dropped the book and zipped down his pants. He hadn't needed porn to jerk off for months: he could just imagine what would happen next with Miss Uden. He wrapped the lavender panties around his cock and began pleasuring himself. Soon, he wouldn't need to jerk off at all.

...

Lily looked up at the clock. Just five minutes left until her last class of the day: Remedial Art. That meant it was time to change. She hurried to her supply closet where she kept the special clothes that Tyler had pressured her into wearing. It wouldn't be good if she was just halfway through changing when the boys came in. Last time that had happened, Tyler had threatened to make her teach class in whatever she had managed to put on.

She had to admit that in the past two months, the class had gotten a little out of hand. It was possible she had gone with the flow a little too much. But the results were undeniable. The creative output of the boys was huge, and her new teaching style had clearly sparked their interest. She tried not to look too hard at the clay sculptures that the boys were working on as she hurried past to the supply closet.

Once inside, she swiftly pulled her sweater over her head, followed by the shirt beneath. Her work pants were next to come off. Finally, she unhooked her bra, releasing her massive breasts into the cool air of the closet. She had to be quick. She snatched the thin white tank top that Tyler had bought for her off its hook and began her daily struggle of stuffing her enormous tits into the too-small shirt. Finally, she managed to get herself covered... barely. She looked down and surveyed her work. She hoped her nipples would behave themselves today. The slightest amount of blood flow was obvious to the entire class through the thin material. It didn't help that the class had made a game of calling out "headlights are on!" whenever they noticed. It wasn't her fault! The class was just full of strong men, always so confident... pushing her around....

The bell rang. Lily barely had time to struggle into the tiny athletic shorts (which barely covered the curve of her butt) and the knee high socks she was supposed to wear before running to the front of the room, breasts bouncing, to give the students the class greeting.

"Yay!" Cheered Lily, bouncing on her feet and clapping with a forced smile on her face, "Welcome! Welcome to class!" The humiliating ritual was apparently based on how cheerleaders welcomed the football players to the field for games. Brick had suggested it a few weeks ago, and Tyler had insisted that Lily start doing it on a daily basis to raise class morale. The boys filing in made sure to watch closely as the forced greeting routine jiggled her tightly wrapped breasts.

Tyler was the last one inside. He allowed his eyes to linger even longer than usual, then, unexpectedly, threw his arms around her and brought her into a close hug. Lily was stunned into silence. Tyler had never hugged her before, but now she could feel his hard chest pushing up against her soft breasts. "I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate the hard work you've been doing to help our class." He murmured into her ear. Awwww, that was so sweet. She had to admit that she had been paying more and more attention to Tyler lately. Sometimes she caught herself thinking about him in the shower, or when she was about to go to bed. His close physical proximity right now was for some reason causing butterflies in her stomach... Suddenly Tyler chuckled, low and soft in her ear. "Wow, Lily. Headlights are on already. What naughty thoughts have you been thinking?"

As he pulled away, she looked down with shame to see that he was absolutely correct. Well he was wrong, she hadn't been thinking anything inappropriate. It was just tough, being dressed this way in front of so many handsome young men, not to mention stupid Tyler hugging her close with his big, strong arms...

With a smirk on his face, Tyler turned away to join the other boys sitting at the tables. Lily walked meekly to the front of the classroom, eyes down, fighting the urge to hide her swelling nipples with her arm. From past experience, she knew that doing so would just draw further teasing attention to her plight.

"W-well, Tyler, may I begin?" She asked pitifully. It had become clear during the first week of class that the students would not pay her any attention until Tyler had asked them too, and recently he had begun refusing to grant permission until she had asked nicely.

"You know..." said Tyler with a cruel glint in his eye, "I've been thinking, Lily. Maybe it's better if you started calling me Mr. Carlson. It just... feels right, you know?"

The entire class turned towards her, knowing what her response would be, but anticipating it anyway. Lily blushed and fidgeted, growing aware of an uncomfortable wetness between her thighs. It was just like that crazy request for panties the other day. When Tyler looked at her with those bright blue eyes and told her what to do in that take-charge voice, it made her heart beat faster, and her belly churn. She found herself doing things she knew were a bad idea. Like debating herself to one of her students.

"P-please, Mr. Carlson," she murmured, eyes downcast, trembling with shame, "may I start class now?"

"Sure, Lily. You may begin."

Lily breathed out in relief, at least there would be no more humiliating requirements from Tyler before she could start today. "Today, we will continue work on your sculpting projects. Please retrieve your projects and begin whenever you are ready. As usual I will..." She gulped, "I will be available to assist you if you need a reference."

The class rose from their stools to retrieve their half-finished sculpture projects, and now Lily couldn't avoid seeing them clearly, whether she wanted to or not. Brick sat at his desk with a massive clay cock halfway finished. He was so focused on cocks in his artwork that for a while, Lily had thought he might be gay. The bulge in his pants during some class activities had convinced her that his fixation was more of a twisted sense of pride in his body.