MissAppropriation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

After hours of brainwashing, fractionating, interrogating, and planning, both Kelli and Tara took a long break. Keeping appearances from the present staff and everyone else, the two college girls kept up appearances when they needed to, until well past dusk where everyone had eventually eaten something, and retired for the evening in a few of the many bedrooms.

Sure of her privacy and that Tara had finally fallen asleep, Kelli managed to slip out of her temporary bedroom undetected, sleeping in a room with both newly-entranced slaves. After checking her texts, she finally slipped out of the house and found Ned parked on a road nearby the house.

Getting out to open the door for her and check to make sure no one saw her, Ned returned to his driver seat. Allowed to be conscious and aware for the sake of her operation, worry filled his whole face as her plans obviously went haywire. He was glad to see her unharmed and not looking totally helpless, but there was an unusual degree of vulnerability radiating from her as Kelli sat in the passenger seat, silent and unfocused, lost in thought.

"I..." she began, hesitating with her own speech. Ned was expecting a full rundown of whatever plan B she probably was working on the fly, but what spilled out became much more emotional.

"I was a pretty mischievous kid, running hypnosis tricks and scams on anyone I could in life. One AP professor I had was a really lecherous fuck, one most avoided, and even I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot cattle prod. I found the lecherous part to be true one day when he took his shot with me, blackmailing me with some manipulation I was running on another teacher. I took my shot with him, and didn't miss. He got fired, ended up in a car wreck, blamed me, and I was taken to trial. Should've been a suspended sentence, but Judge Rose Kowalski went above and beyond in labeling me a menace, sending me to juvie hell."

The controlled detective aiding his felonious mistress never expected her to see this kind of vulnerable, maybe on the verge of crying the way light shined in her eyes. She always had her honest expressions after messing with minds as a way of decompressing; it was never during one, or this strong.

"Now Judge Kowalski is back at her place, a bit of a wreck but sleeping soundly in my control, for the sake of another maniac I'm more convinced might be trying to kill me. The judge thing...is still wrecking me more than anything. Every night in that hell she put me in, I wanted revenge, dreamed of payback. When I got out, I still don't know why I never went after her. Right now, I've got her exactly where I want her, degraded and mind-fucked. But I...I feel numb, unsatisfied by it all, and..."

The stark difference between her jubilation when Kelli took Ned and the devastation of Kelli finally getting her revenge shocked the man who thought he was beyond it with all the mind games she played. He leaned over to put a consoling hand on her shoulder, and after a few minutes, she scooted over to lean into his form as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Even mind manipulators need reality checks and comfort," he quietly reasoned, giving her exactly what she couldn't command. It was weird how much she relied on him, to recruit and lead her other police slaves, to be her lieutenant servant of sorts, and to literally be the only person she could trust; it all felt like she'd called him Neddy Bear again, feeling the suggestive sensations, giving them back to the person that took yet earned his trust too.

He'd make sure they'd go over the changing plan soon, as he also made sure she could have the moments she needed like this

***

Sure that she had a chance to sneak out without being noticed, Tara exited the front door of the judge's house, moving down the street to Richie's car parked in the distance. He was waiting for her in the back, chilled champagne and his genuine smile greeting her. She kissed him deeply as she got in.

"That good, huh?" He asked, pulling her close into the embrace; they were very much on-call lovers for one another, and Richie was happy to see a tigerish sexuality that hinted at his plan being successful.

"You were definitely right about her."

"See? I told you offing talent like that was too hasty. She's worth way more alive than not right now."

Slowly unbuttoning her blouse took his mind away from waiting for her admission, sipping her drink and checking her phone.

"So how did it feel to fall 'under her spell?'"

"Trite and ridiculous," Tara smirked, both knowing she would try her magic on whoever she could, prepared for that eventuality.

"Roland has eyes on," she checked her texts from Richie McClung's main enforcer Roland Darby, the balding comb over in the leather jacket and shades at the stadium. "She's probably working out some wiggle room with one of her cops. And given all the questions she asked the judge, she's definitely going for the money tomorrow."

"That's two for me; you're slacking Tara," he nibbled her ear, the success of a plan coming together made the pair very hot.

"But then again, maybe I gave our little hypnotist a little too much credit; if she never realized our game started long before today, she's not the MVP I expected her to be."

"Better than I expected, I will admit that," Tara sat herself in his lap, letting him smell a stronger-than-normal application of her perfume than he was used to.

"Well, no matter how long you make a maze, it always ends the same way for the rat," Richie almost husked, lips tracing her throat, down to the exposed cleft of her breast.

"All that time designing those mazes, you need to relax now and then, especially with your big case coming on Monday," she whispered into his ear with a knowing smile.

"Yeah..." he tried feigning uncertainty in his voice, enjoying playing with her full breasts and nipples waiting for his mouth, and enjoying what she was doing with her hands.

"Just take a deep breath, Richie," she soothed sensually, fingers at his temples, enjoying emulating Kelli's effect with the right drugged scents in her own perfume. "The best of the weekend is yet to come."