All Comments on 'Missed Call'

by MoiBien

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ah yes!

First time sharing. All the excitement captured in this little story. She is made to be a LW and hubby has hit the jackpot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice job

I appreciated the plot and your writing style. It always amazes me how many critics come on here to tell somebody else how they should write THEIR story. I think the constructive comments were right on but not every story has to be a book, and I don't preach morality because if I wanted to read about perfect people I would go to Joel Osteen's website or at least one that didn't require me to be over 18 to enter. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice Work

I have enjoyed each of your stories and this one was no different. I loved it that the wife truly enjoyed the experience. The forgotten phone on the dresser was a nice touch. Keep writing!

elcastor47elcastor47almost 11 years ago
Hot!

I enjoyed your story immensely! Very hot!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Men

seem much more able to share than women -- or is that just the way the porn is written? eg This is female writer: do we see her lusting after having her boyfriend fuck another woman?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMoiBien@MoiBien
Happily married woman who's husband knows and enjoys that I play here. I enjoy learning what other people like and dislike in the world of sex play. What if I were your wife???