Missed Mortgage Payments Ch. 07

Story Info
Gail and Tina give Danny something to remember.
2.7k words
4.27
13.4k
16

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the ongoing saga of my wife Gail's journey from housewife to slut, to paid prostitute, now with her best friend Tina as her accomplice. If you have not read the first six chapters I suggest you do so. This part is about the morning after the bachelor party/gangbang, told by Gail, Tina and myself. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Danny

On the long drive home from the bachelor party where my wife Gail and our friend Tina had danced, I had plenty of time to think about how the past four hours had gone. The girls had danced and stripped, and then took on all four of the party goers in the bedrooms. This was Tina's first time at stripping, and also her first time being a paid prostitute. Of course her husband knew nothing of what took place tonight, and I'm sure she will never tell him.

I had kept a close eye on Tina because of her inexperience, and she surprised me by not being intimidated by the four men who eventually fucked her, in quick succession. She had not been shy about stripping in front of the horny guys, or letting the best man lead her to the bedroom, and be the first to fuck her, and eventually she had also fucked the other three men, one at a time.

Gail had retired to the other bedroom of the suite with the groom, and after fucking him she fucked one of the other guys, while the groom fucked her ass. When they were finished the guys that had just fucked Tina swapped bedrooms and they also double penetrated Gail. She had satisfied all four men, two with her ass.

Tina was in the back seat and had fallen asleep while Gail was next to me in the front seat and had also fallen asleep. They were both exhausted from the workout they had received, so I let them sleep until we arrived at our house. Once inside I suggested we all retire for the night as it was well past one o'clock in the morning.

Gail

When I awoke it was almost nine o'clock in the morning. Danny was still asleep next to me and Tina was in the kid's bedroom still asleep. I drug my tired ass from the bed to use the bathroom, then went to the kitchen and put the coffee on, all the while thinking about last night. Danny hadn't said much on the ride home before I fell asleep, and I wondered how last night had affected him. I saw him watch me take one man in my pussy and another in my ass, at the same time, twice. I guess I couldn't blame him if he were mad. After all, I am his wife.

Danny

When I finally opened my eyes the bed was empty. I could hear movement in the kitchen and could smell coffee. As I headed to the bathroom I saw through the partially open door of the kids bedroom, that Tina was still asleep. My thoughts were still about the display of raw sex by Gail and Tina with the four men at last night's bachelor party. As I entered the kitchen Gail was sitting at the table, dressed in only a short Tee shirt that would not fully cover her ass if she were standing.

Gail

Danny walked into the kitchen and said good morning to me with a smile, while pouring himself a cup of coffee. Before sitting at the table he bent and gave me a kiss, that made me think maybe he wasn't mad after all. He asked how I felt after last night's adventure, and I told him I was tired, and a little sore. He said with a laugh that he didn't doubt that, after witnessing Tina and myself satisfying four guys each. We both turned to see Tina pouring coffee for herself and sitting down with us. She had on a short Tee shirt that didn't cover her ass, sans panties, she looked hot, and still half asleep.

Tina

As I sipped my coffee and began to wake up I noticed Gail wore only a short Tee shirt and Danny wore boxers, so I didn't feel too out of place with only my short sleep shirt on. All I could think of was last night, and the four guys who had fucked me, and how many times I had cum. As we drank our coffee the conversation was of the party. I noticed Gail was tight lipped, I don't think she wanted to discuss it in front of Danny, but he questioned us both about what we did and how we felt about it. I told him it was the most exciting night of my life. When he asked I told him yes I would do it again, in a heartbeat.

Gail

Danny asked us both about last night and I was a little uncomfortable answering his questions with Tina there, but I did. He asked how I liked getting fucked in the ass and double penetrated with him watching. I had to admit to him that it was different, and that I had an orgasm from all the new sensations. We all decided to shower and dress and I volunteered to go first so off to the shower I went leaving Tina and Danny alone at the kitchen table. While in the shower my thoughts were to have Danny shower last, and Tina and I to surprise him in bed when he finished. I owed him big time and I wanted to deliver. Besides, I wanted to play with Tina myself.

Danny

When I emerged from the shower I was surprised that Gail and Tina were naked and waiting for me in bed. It appeared they had started the party without me as Gail caressed and explored Tina's body with fingers and lips. They motioned for me to lay down between them, but I insisted they go on as I wanted to watch. With them facing each other I slipped into the bed, laid on my side, with my front against Tina's back. As my erection grew against her ass, I soon began to help Gail by kneading Tina's boobs and offering her nipples for Gail to suck on. Tina began to moan from Gail working on her nipples and as my fingers found Tina's pussy, which was already well lubricated with her juices, two of my fingers slipped right in.

Gail

As I listened to Tina moan as Danny fingered her pussy and I sucked her nipples, I told Danny that Tina wanted him to be the first to take her virgin ass. I had discussed this with her and she was more than willing after hearing how I had done anal with two different guys the night before. I had her lay on her back and I positioned myself between her legs. Danny watched me for the first time in my life, pleasure a woman with my fingers and tongue. Tina tasted so good as I buried my tongue in her folds, licked and nipped at her clit, and in minutes had her coming. I didn't stop but kept up my assault on her pussy and slipped three fingers inside her while sucking her clit.

Tina

I had never had a woman pleasure me like this before, and I was a little apprehensive, but I thought she is a woman and she knows what feels good to another woman. Within minutes she made me cum like never before. Now she is licking my ass hole and probing it with her tongue, I think I'm going to cum again. She is now pushing a finger, lubed with my own juices deep inside my ass and another shaking orgasm hits me. As I come down from this and try to catch my breath, she trades places with Danny.

Gail

I never knew I could give a woman pleasure like I just did. I am a woman myself so I did to her the same thing that I would have liked to have done to me. I am proud of myself for having done something I never would have even considered doing just a few short months ago. Now I want Danny to take his pleasure in her ass, I owe it to him, for all he has done for me.

Danny

As I got between Tina's legs I pushed them up to her shoulders as Gail slid a pillow under her ass. Gail then picked up the lube from the night stand and applied some to my cock before slipping some lube, along with her finger into Tina's ass. My cock by now is as rigid as a flagpole, but Gail has slid a second finger into Tina and is slowly opening her ass for my waiting cock. She turned to me with a smile and said I hope you enjoy Tina's virgin ass, as she pulled her fingers out and pulled Tina's cheeks apart.

Tina

Gail has Danny's cock positioned at my ass, as he oh so very slowly pushes against my virgin hole. I can feel pressure but it's not bad, as Gail is now rubbing my clit and that helps me relax. Danny applies pressure then stops, over and over until finally the head of his cock slips past my sphincter and he is in my ass. I feel pressure but little pain, which is soon replaced by pleasure as he inches into my tight ass. Once all the way in Danny stills to let me get used to and enjoy the full feeling.

Danny

I had entered Tina's ass and now I am balls deep letting her adjust to the fullness. Her eyes are closed as she clutches the bed sheets, while Gail massages her pussy and clit. I ask her if she is ready for me to start fucking her tight little ass, and she slightly nods her head yes. I slowly slide my cock most of the way out then slowly back in, she is so tight I know I won't last long. Tina tells us she is going to come again so I increase the pace just a little, not much as I don't want to lose my load just yet.

Tina

Danny's cock feels so huge, but it's the first to ever be in my ass, so I have nothing to compare it to. He was so gentle putting it in me, that I avoided all the horror stories I had heard about anal sex. This is nothing but pure erotic pleasure, and I want it to go on forever. Danny has now picked up the pace and Gail is rubbing my clit so my orgasm is imminent.

Gail

I can tell that Tina is ready to cum and I think so is Danny. They both have their eyes closed and he is first to moan as he erupts deep in her ass. She is literally shaking the bed as her orgasm takes over her body and she screams with pleasure. After a minute or two Danny slips his cock from her ass and I watch as his semen slowly leaks from her. They are both breathing hard and sweating as they collapse on the bed. I feel like a third wheel as they have given each other such pleasure, but I hope my time will come.

Danny

As Tina and I lay there trying to catch our breath, Gail is smiling like a proud momma. She has been so unselfish this morning, allowing Tina and I to enjoy each other. I think it's time for her to be on the receiving end of a little pleasure. I pulled her close to me and thanked her, and told her that she is next, and a smile appeared on her face. With Gail lying between Tina and I, I began to kiss her and she responded to my kisses.

Tina

I had never had any sexual experience with another woman until Gail and Danny made me cum a couple weeks ago, and now again this morning. Until now I had only been on the receiving end of the girl on girl play, and I wanted to repay Gail for the pleasure she had given me, and to see if I would be able to do the same for her. As she kissed Danny I began to play with her nipples, She responded to my touch as her nipples grew taught in my fingers. As Danny kissed her I took one nipple in my mouth as my fingers toyed with the other. I could feel myself getting aroused as I pulled and nipped at her nipple with my teeth.

I wanted to taste the wetness of Gail's pussy so I kissed my way down her stomach, then farther to her mound. She willingly opened her legs as I pushed her thighs apart and spread her lips with my fingers. My breath was on her silky swollen clit as my tongue gave it a lick and a thrill went through me like lightning. I was as turned on as Gail. I could feel my juices flowing again, only a short time after loosing my anal virginity. Gail tasted wonderful so I licked her clit again, then took it gently between my lips and sucked and teased it. She was still kissing Danny and she moaned as I slipped two fingers into her wet slippery opening.

Gail

I was ready to cum as soon as Tina began licking my clit. I moaned while kissing Danny and when she pushed her fingers into me I lost it, hard. I came so hard that I could hardly catch my breath. I wanted to rest but Danny moved Tina out of his way and pushed my knees to my shoulders and told me he was going to fuck my ass. He asked Tina for the lube and she coated his rigid cock and he gently pushed some in my ass with his finger. My ass was still sore from last night but I couldn't deny his needs, or mine.

Danny

With Gail's legs apart I pressed my cock to her ass and with one gentle push the head of my cock was inside her. Gail gave a small whimper as I slowly pushed all the way into her tight ass. I stopped to let her get accustomed to the fullness then began to thrust in and out. As she got used to it, I began to thrust harder and deeper. Gail started to moan and once again I knew I wouldn't last very long. Gail's ass wasn't quite as tight as Tina's, but she was still very tight. Her moaning was bringing me to the edge so I just let it go and shot my seed deep into her ass.

Gail

As Danny filled me with his cum my own orgasm began, and I moaned as my body shook from the pure pleasure. My eyes were closed and my hands clutched the bed linen as I struggled to catch my breath. As the orgasm subsided Danny withdrew his spent cock from my now very sore ass. We both laid on the bed breathing hard as Tina smiled at us, and I had to smile back at her.

Tina

Watching them together on the bed resting, I had to think that I have had more sexual pleasure because of Danny and Gail in the last few weeks, than I have had in my whole entire life. I can't thank both of them enough for letting me into there world of sex and fun. Now I have to go back to my dull boring husband, but maybe I can teach him a few of the new tricks I have learned.

Gail

I am ecstatic that Tina and Danny both enjoyed their first anal experience, with a little help from me. I hope in Danny's mind this makes up for all my infidelities, because I love him more now than ever, and I hope he feels the same way.

Danny

Wow is all I can say. I must have the most loving, sexy wife in the world. I think she and Tina had this all arranged before this morning. Yes Gail did fuck four different guys last night at the party but this morning she sure has made up for her infidelity. And Tina has fallen right in step with us and is a terrific playmate, with a very tight ass.

Only time will tell about our next adventure, but that's another story for another time.

Thank you for reading and thanks in advance for commenting on the story.