All Comments on 'Missed Mortgage Payments Ch. 07'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Chapter 7 in LW after 6 previous chapters in Non Consent? Maybe your fans will follow you over, but not many LW fans will go to Non Con to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

enjoying the story... less so the every other line narration by a different person... it is jarring and distracts from the storytelling... just imho.

keep the story coming, maybe flesh out (ahem,) the actual naughty parts a bit!

RA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exciting little story. The point of views changing so much was a bit jarring. Maybe best to write something like this from an omni perspective. Just to be clear though, the only one performing any infidelity at this point is Tina. She is being unfaithful/cheating to her unknowing husband, while Danny is fully in-line with his wife and the mother of their kids being a slutty whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*- not going to read one LW story with six previous rape chapters. Stick with one genre. I never ever read non consent stories.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the shift in narration style. Very creative.

I do agree with other comments that this series doesn’t belong in Reluctant. It’s more Loving Wives to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR

SilverFox805SilverFox805over 2 years ago

interesting format... with each character getting a paragraph of response. A form of dialogue.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Self-delusion thy name is Danny.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Just curious. During the last chapter it was said that Tina did not do anal and and only took on the four protagonists one at a time. Now here you are stating that not only did she do anal at the party but also DP "while the groom fucked her ass" . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very interesting format for this chapter and very well executed. Again I have to say that with the exception of chapter 1 none of these stories should be in non-consent. You hinted at the beginning that this is a true story and it comes across like it is. Very good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES