All Comments on 'Missing in Action'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 3 years ago

Very good Monica, deliciously amusing as always. One or two typos but nothing serious and they do not detract from the light-hearted fun of the tale or from the highly satisfactory sex scenes. Thank you for sharing.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Encore, encore!

I do love your stories involving theatrical life. While reading, I was putting real-life faces to the panel of What's Your View---better not mention them here as I can't afford to be done for libel. And you (or Faye) are quite right: political correctness applied to the acting profession is ridiculous. Taken to its silliest conclusion, you'd have to kill someone to play a murderer. As Olivier is rumoured to have said to Dustin Hoffman, "Try acting, dear boy!" So bravo!

One other thing, Monica---whatever happened to the continuation of Scoop?

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 3 years ago

Abundant typos. Good story.

monica31970monica31970almost 3 years agoAuthor

Many apologies for all the typos - I've tried to edit it but have not found how to do that. I will try to be more precise in future because I know how irritating typos are. Thanks for the kind comments, xxx.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES