Missing Pieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at her for the longest few seconds of our lives... and then I smile, and draw her in for a long, passionate, claiming kiss. "Your Master loves you so much, slave... now, relax for me, eyes closing down, barely able to stand. This time, Master's going to surprise you."

She melts with a moan, head slumping forward. "Yes, Master..."

I walk around her, my right hand poised over the nape of her neck, before delicately running a fingertip all the way down her spine. She barely reacts to the sudden touch, letting out one little chirp of surprise, so I give her rear a gentle squeeze, and trail my hand slooooowly back up and around, fingers brushing against her flat stomach and making her twitch despite herself. "Good girl... relaxing completely for Master. Body loose and limp below the neck, unable to move a muscle." She eeps softly as her knees buckle, but I hold her steady and guide us both to the floor, letting her lean back against me. She sighs happily, head lolling back against my shoulder--then her breath catches when I finally reach and cup her breast, letting out a tiny whimper as my thumb teases her nipple. My other hand slides down her stomach from the other side, fingers brushing against the waistband of her panties, then lower. Even that doesn't get a hint of protest from her--only a soft groan as I rub her through the plain, damp cotton.

"Feels so good, doesn't it?" My voice is a husky murmur in her ear between the occasional kiss and nibble. "So good to just submit to Master's touch..."

"M-Master's touch... yes." She breathes the words back to me, utterly lost in the sensations. None of this should be new--I've stroked, kissed, massaged, licked or tickled every inch of her body in the last few years--but the trance, the immobility, seems to make a difference for her as well. She's completely open like this--completely vulnerable--and I think she finds it as hot as I do. I can see the muscles in her thighs twitch involuntarily every time my fingertips brush her clit--and then I get an idea.

"So easy to just let the sensations wash over you..." Even after everything I've done so far, I'm not sure this will work. "Your whole body so sensitive..." I snap the fingers of my free hand. "...making everything even more pleasurable than usual."

With that, I slide my hand into her panties, massaging that warm, smooth wetness with fingers that know her so intimately already--and it only takes a few moments to start coaxing little whimpers of bliss out of her. "Master... Master!"

I snap my fingers again. "Twice as much pleasure... every little touch setting your body on fire. And..." Snap! "Wide awake for me, able to move again."

Kelly starts just a little, gasping as she's jolted out of her trance and pushing up into my fingers. "A-Aaron?! What--ahh, god!" She groans as it all comes back to her, along with a flood of fresh pleasure. "God, Aaron... how... ohh, please!"

"Please, what?" I grin, my other hand returning to roaming over her front.

"M-more..."

"Hmm?" I scissor my fingers apart inside her, thumb expertly teasing her clit. "Not sure I understood that..."

She's panting hard, feet skidding in the carpet as she tries to get some traction. "P-please... please, Aaron, more!"

"Close," I purr, rolling one of her nipples between my fingers. "But try again, slave."

"But... nooooo..." She whines and squirms, trying to grind harder against my hand. "I-I wanna... ahh, god, I need to..." And then it clicks. "Mm... M-Master... Master, please..."

"I can't hear you..." Trollface.jpg

It all comes out in a scream that sounds like equal parts bliss and frustration. "Please! More, Master, please! I'll do anything!"

"Good slave..." Snap! "Three times stronger now." Snap! "Four times." Snap! "Your sense of touch is five times stronger, the pleasure five times more intense."

And just then, my fingers get where they've been going. I hook them upward, and motion in a way that makes her shriek with delight and me remember the time we both couldn't stop giggling at the phrase 'come hither.' With one last shuddering wail, Kelly cums--back arching, toes gripping the carpet, hips bucking up into my hand, before collapsing back against me, gasping desperately for breath. "Master... Master..."

I trace the outline of her lips as she repeats the word like a mantra, and I feel her tongue slipping out to lick my fingertips. I'm not sure she realizes she's licking up her own cum, but... well, I'm not sure she'd mind in this state.

"Still enjoying yourself?" I whisper in her ear after her breathing slows.

"Mmmnnn..." Kelly groans, opening her eyes and looking up at me through a luminous blush. "I... oh, fuck, Aaron, that was amazing." She grins from ear to ear, and tries to haul herself upright--but she barely manages to roll over before her arms give out and she flops forward against me, giggling. "God, I wanna kiss you right now... but I can't really move." She settles for nuzzling my chest. "Thank you... thank you so much!"

"It was my pleasure, Kelly..." I kiss the top of her head, holding her close. "I can't tell you how much fun this was."

"Was?" She looks up at me. "Don't tell me we're done?"

I smirk. "Well, I figured you'd be a little drained after all that. But if your batteries aren't dry yet..." I cup her chin, and my slave smiles submissively up at me. "Well, it doesn't seem fair that only one of us got off, does it?"

---

Kelly bites her lip, grinning. "No, it doesn't..." She reaches down between my thighs, tugging at my zipper--but I put my hand on hers, guiding it away and making her pout cutely. "Hmm?"

"Not quite where I was going." I'm still smirking as I run my hand through her hair, relishing the confusion on her face. "I was thinking of something a little more creative... besides, do you really feel like giving me a handjob when you're this noodley?"

"Mmm, I bet I could manage... " Kelly slides limply down my body, looking almost intoxicated as she nuzzles my crotch. "Ooh, unless you're gonna make me suck you off?"

I keep petting her gently. "Well, you did ask..."

Kelly squeals happily, grinding her cheek into my jeans. "Yes! Thank you! M'gonna be the best mindless blowjob machine *ever*..."

"Oh, no--no mindless this time." I scoot backwards just a little as I unzip, letting my fresh hard-on rear up, tenting the fabric of my boxers. "All I need you to do is..." I tug open my fly, freeing my cock completely. "Focus Here."

Kelly's eyes widen, and she turns bright red as she fixates completely on my tip. "Mmm, fuck, what are you--ohhh, no..." She groans, trying to roll her eyes but unable to look away as I waggle it back and forth in front of her--but she also can't keep the smile off her face. "Oh, my god... whyyyy am I letting this happen to me?" She tries to cover her eyes, but slowly, the power of cock gets the better of her, and she peeps through her fingers. "This is so dumb... and sooo hot..."

I smirk down at her, leaning back on my hands. "Go on. Tell me more..." Snap! "...as you start to move towards it, everything else gradually fading away."

"W-well..." Kelly squirms, eyes locked on target. She gets on all fours, biting her lip as she inches a hand forward. "I'm... ohhh, fuck, this is freaky. I can't tell whether I'm in a trance or not. My mind's clear, but..." She lets out a shuddering breath, putting her weight on that hand as she begins to crawl closer. "I can't control myself. Can't look away. Have to move closer." Her expression is such a perfect mix of exasperation, arousal and amusement that I wish I'd grabbed my phone on the way downstairs. She giggles softly as she leans down to nuzzle my cock, that cute little butt waving lazily in the air.

"Good girl," I tell her, holding her head there. Snap! "Take off your panties, getting more and more focused on my cock." She lets out a low moan as she reaches back to tug her underwear down around her knees, practically faceplanting into my crotch as she stares crosseyed up at my tip with an idiotic grin. "Nothing else matters... just my cock, and my words. Still wide awake--still aware of exactly what's happening to you, and knowing you can't do anything about it."

"Haa..." She giggles almost drunkenly. "Master's cock is amazing... I can't get my mind off it. I want it soooo bad... but I have to keep looking at it!"

"Well, that's a puzzle, isn't it?" I ruffle her hair playfully. "Tell you what... let's say you're allowed to stop staring at it, as long as you're completely focusing another of your senses on it?" Snap! "Say, if it's in your mouth?"

---

It takes a moment for the suggestion to sink in, and I pull myself up onto the couch, grinning down at her as I spread my thighs. She crawls eagerly after me, eyes fixated helplessly on my cock, and I reach down to pet her hair again. "There you go... good girl."

"Imma googmmrl," she mumbles as she wraps her lips around me, her words making them... ooh, making them vibrate a little. Idea!

"That's right..." My fingers tangle in her hair, and I lift my other hand to snap. "You can't help repeating whatever I say... taking the words deep, deep into your mind. Alright?" That gets me a muffled *mmmlrmm*, and I laugh softly as I stroke her head. "Very good... obedience is pleasure."

"Mmmhmmhmm mm hmmhmm..."

Oh, my god, this is adorable--and the soft little hum of her repeating my words back to me is doing almost as much work as her tongue. "Mmmnn... g-good girls obey."

"Mmm mml mmhmm~!"

Kelly's cheeks are as red as mine must be, but her eyes glaze a little as she mumbles, almost monotone, around my cock. "Nuh-uh..." I pat one of those cheeks gently. "Wide awake... completely aware and unable to stop yourself. You can't focus on anything but my cock until I cum..."

"Mmnnn..." She blushes even more, letting out a low moan that buzzes *just right*, still repeating my every word. "...mmmngl mm mmmblhmm..." She still seems a little out of it--almost like she's drunk on whatever head rush she's getting from being my automatic BJ machine--which just makes the whole thing even more of a turn-on for me. One of her hands wraps around the base, and the other slides between her legs. I can't see exactly what she's doing from here, but I'm not complaining--her moans are making her vibrate enough that I'm not really that coherent. She's focused completely on me, and my responses--teasing me just to the edge, then slacking off just enough to keep me from cumming before she starts up again.

It only takes a few more minutes of this before I'm ready to blow--but I hold out for just a little longer, just to try one last thing with her. Snap! "S-stop! Ahh, god... stop repeating and freeze below the neck. Locked in place, unable to move a muscle until you finish me off."

Kelly squeaks softly as she freezes stock still, still dutifully sucking me off. "Mmmnngh..."

"Good... very good girl, Kelly." I grin and plant my hand firmly behind her head, and start gently guiding her up and down my length. When she realizes what I'm doing, she squeals joyfully, moaning raggedly onto my cock--which is all I need to finish, and finish *hard*. I try to be all cool and composed, but the noise I let out as I cum in her mouth is the exact kind she'll tease me about all day tomorrow.

Kelly gets most of it, but she can't quite handle it all, and she gets a faceful when she pulls back to gasp for air. She sputters, blinking as she starts to process what just happened to her. "Phwah... I-I... oh, holy..." Unable to find any words for a moment, she grins lamely. "Wooooww..."

I tug my shirt off, using it to mop some of the cum off her face as I pull her up onto the couch with me. "Take your time... how was it?"

She giggles, draping herself over me. "Nnngh... amazing. Ridiculous. Ridiculously amazing." I run a hand along the gentle curve of her hip, and she nestles into my side, grinning deliriously. "It was like... ah, god, I was all there, but I couldn't stop myself. And once I got your cock in my mouth..." She sighs. "Mm, it was like everything was perfect--like I was right where I belonged, doing the one thing I was meant to do." I snort with laughter, and she reaches up to tweak my nose. "It was the hypnosis talking, you goof! I mean, don't get me wrong..." She smiles tenderly up at me. "...I don't think anything's ever felt as right as when I called you Master. I just know there are all sortsa other ways I can sub for you--and I bet we'll find one that's even more fun!"

I smile, kissing the top of her head. "We've got all the time in the world to experiment... for now, I think we should wash up, and head upstairs. Chewie deserves this couch more than a couple of degenerates like us."

Kelly oohs. "Bubble bath?"

I nod. "Bubble bath."

---

"C'mon, babe... want me to carry you?" Aaron smiles down at me as he takes my hand, and I can't help staring into his eyes. They're a deep, warm brown, and I've loved feeling them on me for as long as I can remember. When we were kids, I'd try the stupidest things, just so he'd watch me; honestly, I think that's one of the reasons I got into gymnastics. But now, I can get him to stare whenever I want; who says growing up can't be fun?

I giggle a little. "You think you can? Your knees look a little unsteady." I still can't believe he whammied me with his cock like that... I mean, he's focused me with that trigger plenty of times, but fuuuuck, that was intense! It was like the whole universe was between his legs, and then I couldn't move and he started... ooh, god, am I blushing again?

And he makes such cute little noises when I suck him off, too.

God, I love my boy. And now he's carrying me! I don't know how he manages it; he's, like, an inch taller than me, and he used to be so weedy when we were little. Then I started getting more active, and I guess he felt like he had to keep up or something. He's never gonna be an athlete, but I don't lap him when I run anymore, and he's a really good climber--in fact, he came in through my bedroom window tonight.

To be honest, though, I wouldn't care if he was still a string bean. What I love about him isn't that he can pick me up; it's the tenderness he does it with, and the care in his eyes as he takes me up the stairs. I don't have to be strong or confident around him... I can let down my guard, and he'll always make sure I'm safe.

I think I let myself glaze over a little, because the next thing I know, he's setting me on my feet in the bathroom, and turning to the tub. My family's always believed in the value of a good, long soak, so we made sure the fixtures were sized right--I used to be able to sink up to my neck in this thing, and it still comes up to my chest. He turns back once the water's running at the right temperature. "It's been awhile since we got to do this, hasn't it? Last time was..."

"August, I think." I wrap my arms around him from behind while he measures out the soap. We used to do stuff like this all the time, but around sixth grade, both our parents started getting nervous about letting us bathe together... or sleep over. "Why d'you think they get so weird about us being together?"

"I dunno..." Aaron turns around and hugs me back, gently running his fingers through my hair. "Maybe they think we're too close. I mean, we practically grew up together--could be they think of us like siblings."

"Ewww..." I wrinkle my nose as I press into him, quietly enjoying the feel of his body responding to mine. "That's silly... you'd make a terrible little brother!"

He bursts out laughing--and when he's done, he pulls me in for a long, passionate kiss. I melt into him--and for the millionth time, I notice how we just... *fit* together. I mean, obviously in that way... but it's more than that. It's like the contours of our bodies were sculpted to go together, like two pieces of a puzzle. Like we were always meant to be this close.

We stay that way for a minute or two--just kissing, cuddling, murmuring in each other's ears. After a little bit, though, I let go, and I motion to the tub. "Looks like it's ready," I murmur--and I lift one leg over the side, and pretend to grind against it a little. "Better get in here, or I'm gonna have to start without you!"

That gets him moving! He slips in behind me, arms around my waist, trailing little kisses down my neck as we slide into our favorite position. I duck my head under the water, scrubbing Aaron's cum out of my hair, and then I just lean back against him with a delirious grin on my face, letting the warm, soapy water ease all the tension out of my body. "Sooooooo good..."

Aaron chuckles, and I feel his hand gliding down my stomach. "Mm. You can say that again..." I wiggle in closer, and it runs along my thigh, his other hand gently cupping one of my breasts. He's touching me like he's got a claim on my body, without any hesitation; it feels amazing.

I love this guy so much... but I especially love this new side of him. I always have trouble getting him to be assertive with me--and after that little leash experiment this summer, I decided I needed to coax out his inner Dom more often. Well, the leash, and the time I saw him scrolling through /r/HypnoHentai when he thought I was asleep. I *was* kinda mad when I realized he'd been getting off on hypnotizing me for over a year without telling me--but like I told him, then I realized how many chances he had to really take advantage of me, but never even tried. He's such a sweet, gentle, caring guy; I think he'd probably never lay a finger on me if he thought I didn't want him to.

So he's lucky I do.

Plus, I have to admit... the idea of letting him control my mind kinda grew on me. The more I thought about him taking charge like that... claiming me, making me his slave... nnn, fuck, I had to get him to try. Like, just once? Or twice? Or every day for the rest of our lives?

I can't wait anymore--I have to ask. I look up at him, cheeks pink. "Aaron?"

He stops instantly, hands sliding up to my shoulders, and gives me a tender smile. "You just wanna snuggle for now?"

I can't help giggling. "No, no--that's not it. I was... I was wondering if..." I bite my lip, take a deep breath, and say it: "C-can I keep calling you Master?"

I think he's turning pinker than I am. "I... you really..." Aaaand I can feel his boner poking me in the butt--looks like he approves in theory, at least! "Kelly, you've only subbed for me for, what, an hour? A-are you sure?"

"So sure." I rest my head on his chest, and I can feel his heart racing. "That's all I need to know I wanna do this more often. It's always felt great when you trance me, but this... knowing I'm owned, that you really do control me... is even better. You make me feel so..." I can't help squirming a bit as try and fail to look back up at him. "...s-so helpless. But so safe and so loved. It's amazing, a-and I don't ever wanna stop feeling like this. Please?"

His face is something I'm gonna remember for the rest of my life--bright red, grinning from ear to ear, eyes shining with what looks like a fifty-fifty mix of love and arousal. "Kelly," he breaths, "I... yeah. Yeah, I can do that." He cups my cheeks in his hands, and he turns my head to face him, moving my body like I'm just a doll. "If you're completely sure, then I..." He breathes for a minute, just beaming down at me like he's found the most precious thing in the world, and my heart skips a beat as he finally says it:

"I claim you as my slave, Kelly. Now, and for as long as you'll have me."

I can barely squeak out, "I-I'm yours, Master..." But once it starts, I can't stop. "Your slave. Your hypnotized slave girl! F-forever!"

And then he pulls me forward and kisses me--rough, hot, possessive, even more passionately than when he claimed me while I was under. I moan a little into his mouth as Aaron hugs me tight--as my Master hugs me tight! *My* Master. Master, Master, Master... am I brainwashed, or is that just the best word ever? I don't even care--and then he snaps his fingers, and tells me to *Sleep*, and I don't have to wonder about anything anymore.