Missing Pieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm drifting. Floating. A puppet, dangling from my own strings. I can feel Master's arms around me, holding me close. I can hear Master's voice in my ear, telling me what a good girl I am, and how much he loves me. He tells me to *go deeper*, and oh, god, I do... now there's only Master's touch. Only Master's words. Nothing matters but listening, obeying.

Obedience is pleasure. Good girls obey.

Obedience is pleasure. Good girls obey.

Obedience is pleasure. Good girls obey.

That's all there is for... I don't know how long. I don't care. I'm empty. I'm happy.

Master tells me to stand up, and I stand up. I don't think about it. I don't even try to do it. It just happens.

His hands are on me, exploring his slave's body. My sides. My hips and thighs. My breasts. I'm all his. His lips are on mine. Tongue in my mouth. I haven't been told to do anything, so I don't. He walks around me, turns me... tells me to look.

Oh. There's a mirror.

There's a girl. Ordinary. No boobs. No curves. Too little. But Master is there. Master is so cute.

Master tells me to focus on the girl, so I focus on the girl. Master asks me what I see, so I tell him. Master hugs me. Master tells me she's really pretty, so she's really pretty... isn't she? Master tells me she's slender, and graceful, and sexy without trying, so she must be. She's slender, and graceful, and sexy without trying. Master says her breasts are cute, and perky, and fun to tease and hold, so I guess they are. Right?

Master tells me to look at the pretty girl again, so I do. She's really pretty... she's slender, and graceful, and sexy without trying. She's toned, and athletic, and takes really good care of herself. How do I know that?

Master tells me the girl is... is me.

I'm pretty?

Master's told me that before... but I never really believed him. But I do now. Just for a minute.

Is the girl crying?

Why am I crying?

Snap! "Wide awake, Kelly."

Suddenly I'm back--I'm standing naked in the tub, and Master's standing behind me, aiming me at the mirror wall across the room, and through a haze of tears I can see myself smiling. "I... ohmigod... Master?"

Master holds me tight, and he pets me, and he's the most wonderful man I've ever met. "I just wanted you to see yourself the way I see you... even if it was just for a second."

I hiccup a little, my face screwing up, and I turn around and bury my face in his chest. "Thank you... thank you so much, Master..."

"It's the least I can do, Kelly." He kisses the top of my head, and starts murmuring in my ear, and before I know it, I'm drifting off again.

I'm empty. I'm happy. I'm pretty.

I love my Master.

---

I hold Kelly close, petting her gently as she cries out her little catharsis, murmuring soft affirmations in her ear as I guide her down again. "My pretty girl... sinking slowly, gently; my beautiful, sweet slave... Master loves you so much." I know I haven't fixed all her problems in one night... but just for a little bit, I'm glad I could show her how pretty she really is. Eventually, she goes quiet, relaxing in my arms, and I give her a soft kiss on her forehead. "There you go... so calm, so happy, so loved. Safe and secure.."

"Okay," she murmurs softly. I lean her back a little, taking in her expression. Her eyes are glazed and vacant, and her face is set in a dreamy smile. Her whole body's loose, completely relaxed and barely standing up; god, she's gorgeous.

I cup her cheek, smiling at her. "Wanna keep playing? Or should we turn in for the night? Answer as if you were awake."

"Both." Kelly grins, her head lolling to one side. "I wanna be in bed with Master. I wanna do something gentle. I wanna feel... sexy."

"Mm, alright... deep down for me, Kelly." I gently pull her forward against me, and she slumps with a happy little coo. "Good girl... calm, and safe, and so happy in Master's arms. Standing up straight, now... on display for your Master, feeling so confident, so at peace." She smiles, standing passively as I towel us both off, brush out her hair, and pull her pink flannel pajamas out of the cupboard by the door. I take my time dressing her, planting soft kisses all over her body as I ease her into her PJs like a doll--and she eats it up, making all sorts of cute little noises as I move her body for her. "You really like this part, don't you?"

"Yeah..."

"Good." I carefully button up her top, and kiss her on the forehead--and then I lean down, grab my pants, and fish something out of my back pocket. I grin as I hold it up in front of her. "Now, open your eyes... and Focus Here."

Kelly obeys, and snorts with laughter as her eyes fixate helplessly on... "A washer on a string? You just carry that around? That's... mm, you're such a... dork..." She trails off, blushing as that adorably vacant smile spreads across her face again.

"Yes, I am..." I murmur in her ear. "And you love me, don't you?" When she *mmhm*s quietly, I nibble her earlobe, getting another appreciative little chirp out of her. "Good... eyes completely focused. Mind completely focused..." I step in front of her, stooping to grab my boxers, and start slowly backing away. "You can feel the pull from it, can't you? Your eyes, your thoughts... even your hands are starting to feel drawn to it." I'm not sure which of us is blushing more as Kelly's hands slowly rise out in front of her. "Take three steps forward."

Kelly slowly, unsteadily walks forward, arms held out like a zombie. I'm not sure how aware she is right now, but whatever part of her can see what I'm making her do is obviously having as much fun as I am. "Yes, Master..." This might be the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life--and also one of the sexiest.

"Very good girl... follow the shiny. Focusing more and more completely on it." I open the bathroom door and sloooowly back out into the hallway--and Kelly sleepwalks after me. I try to keep an eye out for stray clothes, Chewie's toys, or anything else I might trip over, but I still get so distracted by the cuteness that I almost back right down the stairs on the way to her bedroom.

Chewie doesn't ask questions--if we're in Kelly's room, that means the sofa's available, so he graciously lets us have it to ourselves. I lead Kelly into the middle of the room and, just because I love the view, I guide her in a slow circle, letting her zombie-walk after my makeshift pendulum for a little longer. After a minute or two, I ease her down to sit on her bed, and murmur in her ear. "Good girl... now, when I put away the shiny, you'll awaken, feeling relaxed and refreshed--but you'll also find you can't remember anything while you were watching it. Alright?"

"Yes, Master..." God, hearing her say that is still so hot. I smoothly palm the washer, and she blinks rapidly, eyes refocusing. "Huh...?" She looks around, uncertain. "When did we... how did we get to my room?" Then she looks up at me, and her eyes... she's turned on, but I think she's a little scared, too. "Did... did you do something, Aaron?"

"Yeah!" I sit beside her, putting my hand on hers. "I just asked you to forget the last two or three minutes--I tranced you with the washer, and led you in here." I pick up my phone off her nightstand, and show her the clock. "Want me to put the memory back?"

"Mn... " Kelly bites her lip, breathing slowly as she squeezes my hand. "I-I... this is... it's complicated, is what it is." She grins nervously. "You've never really done anything as... intimate as this. Gone this far. It's like... I dunno. Can I remember, please... Master?"

"Of course, babe..." Snap! "Feel the fog lifting; the last couple minutes coming back to you, so clear and vivid."

Kelly blinks, and blushes, staring at the floor. I can see her toes clench a little. "Oh... ooh, that's a classic." She looks up at me anxiously. "It seems like such a little thing to forget... but I didn't really think you could do that. It's..." She takes a shaky breath, and clings to my side. "A little intimidating. I've never felt this vulnerable--even the time you tied me up." She smiles a little. "It was a good feeling... just really intense."

"Not quite what you need right now?"

"Actually..." She grins. "It's making me remember getting tied up in your room this summer. Same energy, you know? Just more familiar. More... snuggly?"

I kiss her forehead, pulling her into a proper hug. "I know exactly what you mean... wanna give it another try? Nothing too fancy; just a few ropes in the right places"

She nuzzles my chest, running a hand down my stomach. "Might be fun--but you didn't bring any..." The coin drops. "*Ooh.*"

---

I smirk and snap! "Your hands are tied snugly together in front of you--not too tight, just enough to gently squeeze your wrists."

Kelly eeps softly as her hands come together, bound firmly by a rope only she can see or feel. "Ohh, god... this is new." She struggles a little, but that's one of the fun things about imaginary rope; it'll never let go until she genuinely wants it to. She barely whispers into my ear, "And kind of amazing..."

"Oh, I haven't even started." Snap! "The rope is tugging you upward irresistibly..." Kelly blushes as her arms rise slowly into the air. "Up onto your feet..." She raises her hands over her head, squirming a little as she's tugged up off the bed. "And all the way onto your tiptoes, barely even touching the ground." Giggling a little, Kelly rises slowly onto her tiptoes, her body stretched up as far as it'll go. I stand up, and cup her cheek, grinning. "*Now* I've started."

"I like it so far..." Kelly smiles brightly, cheeks still a delicate pink. "You only tied one knot, and you basically made me helpless." She licks her lips. "How... how much more is there?"

"A lot." I kiss her softly, holding it for a moment. "Think about what you're feeling right now. Close your eyes, and listen to what your body's telling you."

"Hmm..." Kelly closes them obediently. "I can feel... pressure around my wrists. Pulling me upward. I can feel my clothes... the floor under my feet..." She pauses for a moment. "That's weird. It feels like my legs are a little tense... like my calves and ankles are working really hard at something."

"Well, think about it..." I rest my hand on her waist. "The rope only exists in your mind... so what's actually pulling you up?"

"...ooh, that's freaky!" Kelly giggles happily. "So the only thing holding me up here is me being totally convinced there's a rope holding me up?" She grins and sticks her tongue out at me. "Hey, that means I'm doing all the work, and you're just standing there snapping your fingers!""

"Yeah, pretty much..." I trail my hand up her body, casually feeling her up and almost upsetting her balance, which makes her whine. "Perk of being the Dom!" Snap! "And you're wearing a gag now; one sock wadded up in your mouth, and a scarf tied over that."

"What?! Ohmigod, I'm gmmnhm... mmph!" Kelly's mouth clamps shut, her cheeks reddening as she squirms and tries to say something. "Mmmnnngh hmmnn... nnnngh..."

"What was that, babe?" I smirk, cupping her chin confidently. "You want it out? One grunt for yes, two grunts for no."

Kelly slumps a little. "...nnh-nnh."

"Good girl." Snap! "I'm gonna reach up now, and take the rope binding your wrists." I do just that, pushing slightly down on Kelly's clasped hands until her feet are flat on the ground, then lowering my hand into her field of vision. Kelly's hands follow, and she stares at the space between them and my fist as if she can actually see the rope. "There we go..." I sidestep, miming a quick tug back, and her eyes widen as she pitches past me into bed with a squeal. Snap! "Your hands are free for the next ten seconds, but then they'll be tied to the bedposts."

Kelly tries to smirk, and reaches for my face, but before she can do whatever she's planning I stick my thumb in her mouth, hook it in her cheek and *tug*. "Ha--nnnnghh..." Her eyes unfocus as she tries and fails to process how my thumb got through the solid mass of cloth in her mouth--or maybe she just really liked the feeling of being jerked around like a trout. Either way, it gives me a few seconds to position her before she gets her head back on straight, and she has just enough time to groan before she's pulled down to the mattress, arching her back as she pulls at her imaginary bonds.

"There we go... " I grin down at her, and she giggles happily, continuing to struggle--but the ropes in her mind are exactly as tight and strong as she wants them to be, and she slumps dramatically into the pillows, the picture of defeat. "What a good girl... but you know what this is missing?"

"Nnh-nnh..."

Snap! "The gag's gone--but now there's a black satin scarf tied snugly over your eyes, blocking out everything."

Kelly's eyes bug out for a moment, and she looks around. "Oh... oh, wow. This is even weirder--I know there's no way this thing's actually there, but I can't see anything through it!"

I lean in and hold a fingertip in front of her, moving it slowly back and forth. "You sure?"

"Nothing..." Her eyes flicker towards it almost imperceptibly at first, but she doesn't react at all to its presence, and soon she doesn't even glance at it no matter how much I wave it around. I do the same thing with my whole hand, bringing it almost close enough to touch her face--and this time her eyes squint involuntarily. "Why? What're you doing?"

"Oh, this is cool!" I grin, running my hand through her hair as I bring my thumb down over her left eye. "You're really not seeing any of that?"

"Kind of a shadow, maybe?" Kelly's left eye is closed tightly, and her right meets mine for just a second before she stares right past me. "But not much is getting through the cloth."

"Interesting..." My hand trails down to stroke her cheek. "So, what I think is happening is that your subconscious is trying really hard to make you ignore what you're seeing--but you can't completely control your reflexes, because I can see your eyes reacting to things even though you don't know they're there."

"So, my eyes are working, but my mind isn't letting me use them?"

"Mmmhm. And that means..." I smile, my fingertips gliding lower to the hollow of her throat.

"Eep!"

"That you don't have any idea what I'm going to do next until you feel it."

"Oh, fuck..." Kelly moans, wriggling against the ropes in her head. "What're you gonna do now?"

"Well..." I begin to unbutton her top with one hand, leaning in to breathe on her neck. "I was thinking of driving my slave a little crazy."

---

She whines helplessly as I slide her top open. "M-mean... like I don't know you're gonna go right for my boo--eep!" In fact, I go for her tummy--it's slim, and soft, and so, *so* sensitive. "Kya! Hyeee... nn, noooahahaha!" She dissolves into giggles as I plant a trail of soft kisses from one hip to the other, hitting both of the ticklish sweet spots just below her navel.

*Then,* I start kissing my way slowly up her body, letting out a low, predatory growl as I nuzzle her bust. That turns Kelly's giggling into a ragged, breathless groan, and she goes completely limp under me, a dopey grin plastering itself over her face; by the time I brush my lips against one of her nipples, they're already stiff. "Ooh, like that, did we?"

"Y-yes--ah! Yes, Master..." Kelly's breasts are just big enough to bounce at every little gasp and jump, and they push up into my face as I graze that delicate little pink nipple with the tip of one of my canines, rolling it against my tongue. "Hahh, keep doing that... p-please, Master?" I oblige her for a little while, teasing all sorts of cute little pants and whimpers out of her while my hand drifts down towards her waistband, but eventually I reverse direction again, making her whine needily--at least, until I slide her pajama bottoms down around her ankles, and my lips trace a dotted line down her belly and along her inner thigh. "Nnngh... nn, please... pleasekeepgoiiinnngg..."

"I can't hear you..." I lift Kelly's leg, pushing her knee up almost to her chest as I lazily kiss up and down her thigh. Each pass takes me an agonizing hair closer to where she wants me to go, and makes her expression more desperate every time I peek up at her.

"Nnngh! Please, Master... pleaseeatmypussy... pleaseI'mbeggingyoouu..." I hear a sort of zipping noise behind me as Kelly's heel tries to dig into the mattress and slips on the sheet beneath her, and she groans in frustration. "C'mooonnnnn..." I snort, teasing her clit with my nose, and let my tongue dart out to drag between her lips--she's neat, and smooth, and already sopping wet. "Please... please, more..."

"Well, if that's what you really want..." Snap! "Your whole pussy is three times as sensitive." I dip my head back between her thighs, and start making out passionately with it; licking, sucking, nibbling and kissing until she's a squealing, shuddering wreck.

"Yes! Ahh, thank you!" Kelly clamps her thighs around my head, and I laugh as I press my face against her, humming softly like she did earlier tonight to make my tongue buzz as it presses into her slick folds. "Haaa... thank you... thank you, Master!" I pause every few strokes to suck and tease her clit, and pretty soon she can't even form words. "Hngg... haww... nnngahh... uhnnn!" Her hips buck, and I can feel the muscles in her thighs quivering, so I ease off just a bit, keeping her on the edge. "A-ahh... f-fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck me, Master!"

It takes me a few moments to realize she's actually making a request. "Mm... " I pull back, grinning. "You want Master to finish you with his cock?"

"Y-yeah... yes, please, Master." Panting, Kelly looks down between her legs--slightly past where I'm actually at, but that's what I get for blindfolding her. "I want your cock... your slave wants your cock more than anything, Master!"

I push myself up onto my knees, sliding up Kelly's legs until her ankles are resting on my shoulders, and tug my cock free of my boxers. Kelly tries to move her legs, but I stop her, one hand on her ankle. "No, stay there... I wanna try something." I guide her legs up and back until her thighs are almost flush with her chest, and spread them gently, putting her pussy on display. "There we go..." Snap! "Your thighs and calves are strapped together, and both straps are tied to the bedposts, same as your wrists." I lean in and kiss her on the lips, stretching her thighs apart further. "How's that? You feel okay?"

Kelly giggles breathlessly, accepting the new position with ease. "Your slave... haahh... your slave stretches more than this to warm up! G-go for it!" I slide carefully in, and she squeaks softly, fists clenching and unclenching. "Ohh, that's... ahh, god, that's something. Can I... can I see you, Master?"

Snap! "Blindfold off... for now." I grin, leaning down to kiss her as she focuses up on me. She smiles bashfully, and flashes me a thumbs-up--so I start to move against her, taking up a slow, steady rhythm. Almost immediately, I can see what she means; from this angle, I can get to places I'd usually need my fingers for, and there's more pressure on her end, too.

Kelly relaxes as much as she can, breathing in time with our movements. "Master... nn, Master..." I keep up my gentle pace, feeling her tighten around me as I start to ease back up to the peak I left her on--and after a few minutes she's right back at the edge, writhing against me in incoherent bliss. Her voice trembles, every breath turning into a shaky moan. "Loveyou... loveyousomuch!"

"L-love... hah... love you too," I gasp out, barely able to string the words together myself. "My wonderful... sweet... slavegirl..." I punctuate each word with motion--not too rough, but constant, never giving her a moment where she's not feeling me inside her.

"Nnnnhh... h-haaa, god, Master!" Kelly strains up against her ropes, hips shaking as she gets closer and closer. I'm getting there myself, and it's getting harder and harder to keep my game face on and only make manly growls--so I make an executive decision.