Missing Pieces

Story Info
Two young lovers take their relationship in a new direction.
12.1k words
4.76
18.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...sex stuff?" Kelly isn't looking at me, but she must be able to feel my blush--because I can feel hers.

"Yeah." She trails a lazy hand down my bare chest, her body nestled against mine. "Like, can you make me... kiss you? Take my clothes off? Suck your cock?"

"I mean..." Suddenly it's really warm under this comforter. I kick it off, and smile down at her, trying not to look like a deer who wandered onto the wrong patch of highway. "Asking nicely worked out pretty well, didn't it?"

Kelly snorts, and rolls over to lie on top of me, her deep blue eyes distracting me from everything else on display. "I meant in a kinky way, you goof! Could you *make* me do it?" She grins. "Like you made me hit that dismount at my level nines this summer?"

I reach up to stroke her cheek. "It's just a party trick... you're the one who makes it happen." We've been together since we were kids, and I've always helped talk her through her nerves--but I only started hypnotizing her the winter before last. "Remember, all--"

She rolls her eyes, saying the words with me. "All hypnosis is self-hypnosis, I know... but sometimes it doesn't feel that way." She really is blushing. "Remember when we tried bondage back during finals? In the yard, with the leash? Sometimes it feels like that... like you're guiding me, leading me around. I, uh..." She looks away with a guilty smile. "I kinda enjoyed that."

I can't smile as much as I want to. This can't actually be what she's offering. "Seems a little intense... I mean, w-why would I want to control what you're thinking?" I try to laugh nonchalantly; I barely manage nervously. She has no idea... right? Sure, I've gotten hard a few times--but we usually do her prep sessions the night before something big, when we're already in bed and at least partway undressed. A guy can't be blamed for reacting to a half-naked girl pressing against him, can he?

And it's not like I can tell her now--I mean, isn't making someone act out your fetishes without knowing it... kinda sorta creepy? Like asking some unsuspecting tween streamer to read a Nimja script?

"Don't tell me you've never thought about it!" She giggles, smiling brightly down at me. "All the times you've put me under for a test, or a recital, or just for fun..." She pops a vacant, crosseyed look that I think is supposed to make her look entranced, and laughs again at my expression. "I'm sitting there all zombified, completely under your spell, and you've neeeever once wondered what it'd be like to just snap your fingers, make me strip naked and call you Master?"

There's no way she can't tell how rock hard I am right now... but I can't actually do this, can I? "Kelly," I say, cupping her cheeks in my hands, "why would I want to do that to you?" I level my breathing, look her in the eyes as sincerely as I can. This is probably the only big lie I've ever told her, but now I have to keep telling it. "I love every part of you--especially your mind. Why would I want to turn that off?"

Kelly sits up, straddling me, and this time I can't help staring a little at that slender, toned figure. "Aaron..." The moonlight's playing over her body like it loves her as much as I do, the shadows of the blinds drawing tiny lines on her skin. It must be almost midnight, but time has a way of vanishing around her.

Then she smirks a little, and says one sentence that makes it dilate like there's a black fucking hole in the room. "Aaron, cut the crap--I've seen the subs you follow."

For a split second, all I can think of is how much I've enjoyed making her drop. "I... Kelly, I..." I gulp, and I can't keep the guilt from pressing down on me. How many times have I stretched the induction out a little, just to watch her face go slack? How many little suggestions have I slipped into the end of a session just so I could hear her mumble a little *yes, Aaron*? "I-I don't... I would never--" How badly did I take advantage of her? How could I think it was okay? Oh, god, I'm the lowest of the low, she's never gonna trust me again, it's *all over*--

And then she leans in, and kisses me on the lips. "If you're gonna keep your fetishes a secret," she murmurs as time starts moving again, "you should at least make me forget how much you blush."

---

"Now, c'mon..." Kelly grins, sliding out of bed. "If we're really gonna do this, we should do it right. Scenery! Costumes! Lighting!"

I'm still processing the fact that I'm busted as hell but somehow not in trouble. "...buh?"

She giggles at me, brushing some hair out of her eyes--the same shade of light brown as mine. "Well, you want to hypnotize me, right?"

"Y-yeah?"

"And you want to do naughty stuff with me while I'm under, right? At least get me naked?"

"...maybe?" I might also still be distracted by that view--okay, I'm definitely distracted by that view. Kelly and I have been naked around each other since before we knew what it meant, but I swear, she gets a little more beautiful every night. She raises an eyebrow, hands on her hips.

"Then I should probably have something to take off, right?"

"Oh. R-right!" I laugh nervously, and stand up beside her--and I can't help grinning when I see her eyes roaming over me. I take care of myself, too--but I always feel like it shouldn't count. I only work at it so I can keep up with her, really. "So... did you have anything special in mind?"

Kelly pulls me over to her closet, beaming. "Nnnnope! Up to you--tonight, you're my Dom!" She giggles--and then stops with a squeak as I cup her chin, tilting her head up to look at me.

"That's right, pet," I purr, putting my game face on. "So you're wearing something extra special tonight." I smirk confidently, and give her cheeks a little squish--and I'm rewarded by a shaky exhalation as she melts just a bit against me, a huge, goofy grin spreading across her face. Then I let the moment pass, and slide a few clothes hangers around until I find what I'm looking for.

"Oh, Aaron..." She bites her lip, turning bright red. "I-I... ah, god, I couldn't--"

"I think you could..." I wet my lips, trying to still project that confidence, but this one's a big ask. "And... I think you'd like it, too. Going back there. Recreating it, just for us." I run a gentle hand through her hair, smiling down at her. "But it's up to you. If you aren't comfortable with it, I love that white sundress..."

"Well, I..." Kelly squirms indecisively, mouthing the beginnings of a couple different sentences, and I can tell from the sound that her mouth is as dry as mine is. "Um..." Seeing her this embarrassed is rare--and I have to admit, I like it. "Could we..." She looks up at me again, flushed and hesitant, but still smiling brightly. "Could we wait on that? Just a little longer? I-I don't think I'm ready yet."

"Of course, sweetie." I kiss her forehead, giving her hands a squeeze. "I only wanna do this if you're gonna enjoy it... every little bit of it." She mumbles a little *thankyou*, and I just hold her for a moment, slowly stroking her hair. "So... sundress?"

"Hmm..." Kelly looks up at the hangers, taking a steadying breath. "Actually... this gives me an idea." A little mischief begins to creep back into her features, and she steps back into the closet, theatrically pulling the clothes together in front of her. "You get dressed, and wait for me by the fireplace... your sub has a surprise."

"Alright!" I grab my jeans, my shirt, and a quick kiss before I dash out of Kelly's bedroom, and try my best not to laugh giddily as I slide down the banister into the kitchen. This is going perfectly! I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but knowing Kelly, whatever she's got planned is gonna be amazing! It's all I can do to stumble into my pants on the way to the living room, and as I stretch out on the rug, tugging my shirt on (GLORYHAMMER: TOUR OF THE CHAOS WIZARDS 2018), I have to take a minute to get my breathing under control as I wait for Kelly. I don't have to wait long.

"Well... we're alone." Those words almost make me miss what she's wearing. To anyone else--on anyone else--they'd be pretty normal. A little snug on her after three years, maybe, but it's just a red t-shirt and ever-so-slightly ratty jean shorts. On her, though... God, she's doing it again. She's changing the whole world around me with one sentence.

All of a sudden, we're fifteen again--and it's our first night together.

I remember this scene exactly: Kelly framed in the kitchen door in that outfit, saying those words as she walks into the living room to sit with me in front of the fire. Kelly smiling nervously as I squeeze her hand, nodding quietly to my every *do you really want to do this?* and *are you sure your folks are out all night?* and *does this look like I put it on right?* Kelly glowing in the firelight and shaking her hair out after tugging her shirt up and off. Kelly leaning into my kiss as I lean her back onto the couch, my hands sliding down to her waistband.

Kelly wincing as I skip the foreplay and sprint for home. Kelly shrieking as Chewie, valiant defender of the household, tries to rescue his person from whatever the bad man is doing to her. Kelly laughing her ass off as I try to wrestle my pants back from a hundred pounds of shaggy dog. Kelly trying really hard not to giggle when I try to reestablish the mood.

What? Look me in the eye and tell me your first time was perfect.

Back in the present, a Kelly that's half an inch taller and just a bit more filled out kneels next to me on the rug, and gives me a grin and a little bow that tells me she's been studying this stuff as much as I have. "So... what do you think, Sir?"

"Kelly..." I reach out, and take her hands in mine, smiling so much my face is starting to hurt. "This... holy shit, Kelly, this is crazy. Did you actually save these?"

She giggles. "I wish I planned that far ahead. No, Kelly's Amazing Black Hole Closet strikes again--I found them yesterday when I was filling that bag for Goodwill, and I thought it'd be fun sometime to, yanno..."

"Revisit it?"

"Exactly. Only with a few little changes." She looks over at the couch, where Chewie is very specifically not allowed to sleep. "Chewie? Privacy." The pile of fur taking up about half the sofa takes his sweet time extracting himself from the cushions, and lumbers obediently into the kitchen--and after a moment, I hear the stairs creaking as he makes his way to his actual bed in Kelly's room.

I grin at her. "I'm gonna have you that well trained by morning."

She beams up at me. "I can't wait! So..." She flops forward, laying her head in my lap. "Where do we start?"

--

I run my hand through her hair, still trying to get into my Dom space and slow my heartbeat. "Have you fantasized about this, too? Any particular way you imagined it happening?"

"Maaaayyybe..." Kelly sticks her tongue out. "I know I like the idea of you being in control... I wish you did it more often." She reaches up and cups my cheek. "Is this whole thing why you've never been comfortable tying me up?"

I blush. "I... maybe a little? I still can't believe you're not mad at me."

"I mean, I was a little mad when I figured it out... but then I remembered the first time you put me under." She takes my free hand, and closes her eyes, smiling gently. "At the invitational, right before my floor routine. I was freaking so bad, I just wanted to hide somewhere and cry... but you ran over and you held me in the hallway, and talked to me... and stroked my hair..."

"Like I'm doing now?"

"Mmmhm..." Kelly takes a deep breath in, and slowly lets it out. "You were focused completely on making me feel better. Not thinking about the control you had over me, or what I looked like in my leotard... all you cared about was helping me."

"That's right..." I continue slowly petting her, lowering my voice to a soft murmur. "I knew you needed to let go. To relax. So I just let you breathe..."

"An' listen to your voice..."

"And follow my words deep, deep down. Good girl." I brush my fingertips against her cheek, watching her chest slowly rise and fall. "You're a natural... it's so easy for you to slip down. Down into a calm, safe, relaxed place."

"Mhm." Her eyelids flutter just a tiny bit, eyes flicking back and forth behind them. She's almost hypnotizing herself--she just needs a gentle hand to lead her into a trance. And let's face it... gentle is what I'm best at.

"Such a good girl... so easy to let your muscles loosen up, like I showed you." That's all the prompting she needs to start going noodley--her hand relaxing in mine as she exhales all the tension from her body the way I've conditioned her so many times, the release starting in her core and slowly traveling outward. "So deep down for me... body and mind going so still, and so calm. Like you're floating on the surface of a moonlit pond. Completely safe. Completely at peace."

"'pletely safe," she mumbles. "'pletely at peace..." Her face slowly goes slack, lips hanging open just enough to show a hint of her front teeth as she lets go of everything but the sound of my gentle patter.

"So happy to follow my words." I take a steadying breath of my own, and take the plunge. "So happy to obey."

She smiles angelically. "Obey Aaron..."

My whole face... prickles. I must be red as a beet, and I can feel every individual sweat droplet forming on my scalp. I let out a long, shaky breath, and for a long time, I just sit there, stroking my hypnotized girlfriend's hair. "Th-that's... that's right." I grin like I've... no, I grin because I've won the lottery. "It's so natural... so easy to obey me, isn't it, Kelly?"

"Yeah..." Eyes still locked in REM like the dreamer she is, Kelly lies there, utterly open and helpless, and looking as happy to be that way as I've ever seen her. "Obey you, Aaron."

Fighting the urge to pinch myself, I gently lift my hypnotized girlfriend--god, that is the best phrase in the English language--up a little, so that her head can rest on my shoulder.

"Good girl... would you like to obey me for the rest of the night?"

"Uh-huh..."

I lean down, and kiss her forehead. "Then... then until morning, I'd like you to..." Gulp. "Would you call me Master?"

"Course." She actually blushes a little herself. "Love to... Master."

"Good girl, Kelly." Now, one last little thing, and I can start checking things off my kink bucket list. "But just so you know you can obey without any cares or worries at all, Master is gonna teach you a special phrase that keeps you extra safe. Any time you think your waking self would feel uncomfortable with something, you can say 'red light' to let me know I should stop whatever I'm doing." I give her hand a reassuring squeeze. "No matter how deep you are, even if I've made it impossible for you to talk otherwise, you'll always be able to say that phrase. Is that okay?"

Kelly gives me a little nod. "Yes, Master."

"Good girl." Here goes nothing. "Now... sit up, and strip to your underwear."

Kelly obediently pushes herself up, and tugs her shirt over her head, baring a modest pair of B-cups. She shakes out her hair a little, I guess on instinct, and it catches the firelight and rewinds time for me again. Then she reaches down, hooks her fingers in her waistband, and slides out of her shorts in one smooth motion, stretching her long, lightly muscled legs in the process. When she settles back onto her knees, she's wearing nothing but her plain, power-blue panties and the braided anklet I made for her in fourth grade. It was actually supposed to be a lanyard, but I cut it way too short; she kept it anyway.

"Very good, sweetie." I cup her cheek, and she leans into my hand a little. "Now, when I snap my fingers, you'll open your eyes, ready to serve. Alright?"

"Yes, Master."

Snap!

Kelly's eyes open instantly, and she gives me the brightest, most ingenuous smile I've ever seen. "How can I serve you, Master?"

God damn.

---

"Master?"

I might have spaced out there for a second--she's still kneeling there, eyes glazed, that pure, earnest smile on her face, waiting for an order. "I... okay." I grin, hopping to my feet--this is gonna be fun. "Stand up straight, Kelly, and hold still until I give you another command."

Obediently, Kelly stands perfectly straight, still smiling vacantly. "Yes, Master." Her voice is so soft--breathy, a little higher than usual, and slightly slurred.

I hesitate--should I ask before touching her anywhere sensitive? After a moment, I decide she can safeword if she really needs to, and reach out to rest my hand on her hip, looking her up and down. I know every curve and peak of her athletic body--but seeing her like this changes everything somehow. It's like the lighting's changed, or I'm looking at her through a filter; instead of her usual confidence and poise, she radiates vulnerability--and I love it. I cup her cheek with my free hand, and as my thumb brushes over her lips they part again, her mouth opening just enough to show a sliver of her front teeth. It's adorable--like she's begging me to kiss her.

So I do.

Our lips meet--mine heated, hers passive and unresisting. A part of her seems to still realize she's being kissed, though, and after a moment she starts to return a little of my affection--lips pressing into mine, the tips of our tongues barely touching. She's so warm, so soft... so helpless. "Maaaster," she mumbles into my mouth between kisses. "Master, Master..."

"That's right..." I almost purr the words as I kiss my way along her jaw to nibble at her earlobe, keeping my voice level and deep. "That's a good girl... that's *my* good girl."

"Your good girl," she almost whimpers, shivering in delight. "Your pet, your plaything... your helpless little fuckslave... your--"

Holy shit, does she hear herself? I put one finger to her lips, interrupting her for once. "Kelly..." My heart's pounding, my cock's rock hard between us, and I feel like my face is gonna crack if I grin any more. "Where'd that come from, babe?"

She looks up, eyes not quite focusing on mine. "Master... likes, right?"

"So much." And god, is that the truth--but it's also *really fucking weird!* A part of me still can't believe that Kelly--loud Kelly; confident, competitive Kelly; maybe slightly pushy at times Kelly--is being so enthusiastically submissive. She's throwing herself into this the way she does any other event--but is that really a good idea? "So, so much... but Focus Here for me." I hold up a fingertip as I say the trigger, and her eyes snap to it instantly. "Just follow, and relax, and be honest..." I slowly move my fingertip back and forth, and finally I don't have to feel guilty for relishing the way her eyes follow it. "How does saying that stuff make you feel? Answer as if you were awake."

"I love it." Her voice is still soft and dreamlike--but she says every word clearly. "I love you. So I wanna please you."

I hold her close, an arm around her shoulder as I weave my fingertip through the air in front of her. "Are you sure that's not why you're doing it?"

"I love that, too," she murmurs. "But I love feeling so relaxed. I love surrendering myself like this." She can't look away, but her smile widens as she stares at the invisible, irresistible point just above my fingertip. This is one of her oldest triggers--a handy way to relax and center her, so we can sneak in a quick session whenever she needs one. It's also one I've enjoyed using a little more than I should--so hearing her saying all this... god, it actually makes me feel lighter, like I've been carrying something around the last few years without even noticing. "My whole life, you've been the one person I can always count on; I trust you with this--with my mind, with my body..." She shivers softly. "With all of me--because I know you'll always, always take care of me." Genuine emotion starts to creep into her voice as she talks, and color into her cheeks. "I want this, Master. Make me yours... please, sir?"