Missing Pieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snap! "Cum for me, Kelly."

"H-huh?!" Kelly's eyes widen as her body instantly responds to the command, and I can feel her go rigid, breath catching in her throat as it builds inside her. "A-ah... hah--aaaahhnnn!" Her back arches, her toes clench, and she convulses around me, the sensation threatening to take me over the edge with her. "Nnngh... fff... ohgod...."

Snap! "Again, even hard--ahh!" Kelly dissolves into moaning, quivering euphoria again as a second one builds--and I get dragged along behind her. "Ahhh... oh, f... nnn..." Just for a moment, I forget why I was even trying to keep quiet. Oh, god, she's like velvet--slick, hot velvet that grips and sucks at my cock like I was meant to be here. It's too much; I cum inside her, my voice cracking. "K-Kelly!"

"Aaron!"

We hit it together, flooding each other with heat. Kelly gushes around me with a moan, and I can feel us both soaking into the sheets under us as I fill her completely. We keep moving for a few more moments, our bodies and voices melting together, until we both slump, utterly spent and utterly satisfied, into bed.

Snap. "You can... you can..." I lie on top of her, trying to catch my breath. "Y-you can move now..."

Kelly goes limp, and barely manages to drape one arm over my shoulder. "Mn. Ah, god..." She smiles deliriously up at me. "That was... th-that was incredible, Master..."

I return the noodley embrace with one of my own once I roll to the side and snuggle up against her, brushing my lips against hers. "That... ohh, that about sums it up. I love you, Kelly..."

She rubs her nose against mine, cooing softly. "I love you, too... Master." We stare into each other's eyes, and I think the pure joy just starts bouncing between us until neither of us can stop grinning. "I can't believe we actually did half of that... but I'm so glad we did!"

"Me too," I whisper. "I wouldn't have believed any of this yesterday."

Kelly giggles, a fingertip tracing a lazy circle on my chest. "You made the girl next door into your hypnotized love slave."

"Only 'cause she asked so nicely..." I pull her in for another kiss--a proper, deeper one, holding her as tight as I can. And then we both hear a wet *squish*, and realize we're both a sticky mess--along with the bedsheets.

Kelly sits up, blushing. "I think we should clean up before my parents get home."

"Good idea... wait, when do they get here?"

Kelly grabs her phone off the nightstand--where it's been sitting next to mine all night. "Supposed to be around one... so, ten minutes ago. Well, fuck."

"What do we do?" We'll be lucky to even shower, let alone do all this laundry, before Kelly's mom and dad get back from whatever opera they were seeing tonight.

Kelly closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and when she opens them again I know what she's going to say. It's the same expression she had right before she asked me to be her Master. "We just need to tell them the truth." She crosses her arms over her chest--which would make her look pretty resolute if my cum wasn't still dripping slowly from between her thighs. "We just need to tell them we're in love, and we've been together for years now, and we're gonna stay that way. And if they have a problem with that, it's their baggage, not ours."

I feel like this would be the third or fourth time I've asked her if she's sure tonight, so I just nod, and sit up to cup her cheek. "If that's what you want, I'll stay with you."

"Thanks, Master." Kelly smiles, and hugs me. "It's not like we're doing anything wrong, is it? We might have grown up together, but that doesn't make us related. Hell, we don't even live in the same house..."

"Maybe someday," I whisper in her ear, making her shiver a little. "But no, of course we aren't." I smile at her, my thumb slowly stroking her cheek. "You're not my sister, Kelly... you're my best friend."

"And you're mine!" Kelly beams at me. "No... honestly, you're more than that." She rests her hand on mine. "You're a part of me, Aaron. You're my courage. My control. You've always held me when I couldn't stand on my own, helped guide me forward when I got lost, and if I didn't have you... I wouldn't be half the person I am right now."

I squeeze her free hand. "I feel... I feel the same way about you, Kelly. You're my drive. My inspiration. If I wasn't trying to keep up with you--to be the kind of guy you deserve--I'd never have gone anywhere, never done anything with my life." I draw her in for another tight hug. "You're my other half. My missing piece."

"And you're mine," Kelly whispers.

---

We stay that way for... well, as it turns out, for a little too long. We've barely got the bed stripped when the door opens, Chewie starts barking, and I hear Kelly's dad singing animatedly in (I think) German about Hans's socks, whatever those are.

We look at each other. We squeeze each other's hands again. Kelly yells down, "H-hey, Mom! Hey, Dad!"

"Hey, angel!" The guy who's either gonna be my father-in-law someday or the hand of implacable patriarchal vengeance tonight has a pretty impressive baritone. "You still awake?"

"Just barely!" Kelly pulls me after her as she slips down the hallway, barely closing the bathroom door behind us before one of her folks gets to the foot of the stairs. "Just gonna take a quick shower before bed!"

"Hey, Kelly?" It's her mom. "Why are your clothes all over the floor in the living room?"

"I'll..." Kelly gulps. "I'll tell you in a minute! There's something I gotta talk to you about! But later! Shower!"

"...are you doing witch stuff again, babe?" Her mom doesn't sound mad--just a little tired.

"No, Mom! That was in middle school! Gonna turn the water on now!"

"Just don't use up all the heat!"

"I won't, Mom! Promise!" Kelly has been turning increasingly red, and she giggles nervously as she gets back into the tub, reaching up to flip on the shower head. "Sorry about all this, Master... I should have timed this all better."

I step in behind her, hugging her and guiding her under the lukewarm spray. "Nah, it's my fault. If I'd planned ahead, we could have just fucked in the living room... then we could have tossed our clothes in the laundry, had a good soak before bed, and I'd have been out the window by now."

"Maybe... but..." Kelly leans back against me. "I'm glad this happened. We've been sneaking around for too long. And whatever happens now, we'll face it together."

"Together." I nuzzle her neck, "For as long as you'll have me."

"So... forever?"

"Forever."

She turns around, and we hold each other for a bit, before starting to clean each other off. Once we turn the water off, we'll have to go downstairs and face the music. Kelly's gonna have to argue with her parents, and I'm gonna have to look at them while they try not to imagine me fucking their daughter. We might be in a lot of trouble. But for now--just for a little longer--it's just her, and me, surrounded by warmth.