Mission Lesbian Orgy Pt. 01

Story Info
I put a show for the girls at my school, making a bet.
3.2k words
4.3
9.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All the characters in this story are 18years or older.*

Heyy all! This story of 18 year old girls is purely fictional. I love stories about straight girls giving in to lesbianism trope. I especially love the ones that start innocently. So here's one for you. Enjoy ;).

------

I shut my laptop off after watching a lesbian orgy porn. I lost my V-card last summer when I was home. By home, I mean the same city. Let me explain-- I study in an all-girl catholic school. Along with boring uniforms, staying in the dorm was a rule. The dorm was within the campus. Nobody could leave the campus unless it's vacation. I live in the senior's block. All my friends do.

Well, lets get back to the point. I just watched porn. Like other days, I wondered if I could ever take part in an orgy. Yeah, I had a thing for lesbian orgies. I did lose my virginity to a guy, but I decided that I'm only into women. Long before I lost it, I knew for a fact that I was a lesbian. It only confirmed it. I wasn't turned on one bit.

Well, the porn movie was about 6 girls sleeping over at one of the girls' place, playing truth or dare. Predictably, things got heated and the step mother caught them. Obviously, the MILF joined them. I have a thing for big-breasted moms too.

I'm a tall, fit brunnete. I work out every other day. Working out regularly gave me a nice round, big butt. I have natural big boobs. Volleyball sized. They're a pain but I don't mind them. I'm not sure what the cup size would be since I only wear sports bras. Don't ask me why. I used to go braless when I was growning. But it started to hurt while working out. Hence the sports bras. I'm not a fan of bras. Did I mention that Sister Selestein 'advised' me to start wearing a bra because I was growing real fast and that my nipples were poking at my white uniform shirt? Again, sports bra it was.

Lying there, with my roommate/bestfriend Beth on the bed beside mine, I think about how badly I want to fuck girls. Girls, not a girl. Orgy. The first picture coming to my mind was Beth and me tribbing while Rachel and Jan sucked my tits and Ruby playing with herself while watching the show. I grew wet again.

My best friends are not opposed to talk tits and dicks but we never saw eachother's privates. Making sexual jokes and fake hitting on eachother is not new, though. The conversations usually start with a comment on how big my tits are. How I couldn't see my feet since I was 13 because my 'volleballs' were in the way. How I can suck my own tits while masturbating.

It was not like I was the only one with big tits. Infact, all of them were big busted. Just not bigger than me. Beth was next. She too had big boobs. Boobs that I'd love to suck. She wears tight bras though. So, I think her boobs are of the same size if not bigger than mine. Sports bras don't bother altering my chest size. I think.

I wonder if we could ever share a sexual relationship. I want to. How? I'm not sure. I don't think a sleepover could change it. Or can it? I decide I'll give it a shot.

I can start slowly. Making more sexual talk would do.

Nothing except fingers help orgasms here. Our dorm rooms are checked every month. No sex toys ir alcohol allowed. As much as it sucks, it will help me. They will want it too much. Much more than what fingers could give.

Mission Lesbian orgy, starts.

-------

It's the next morning and I'm excited and nervous. I have to start some where. So I ditched underwear today. Both top and bottom. Going sports-braless would be noticable but panties? Not so much, I guess. Because it's a rule that the uniform skirt is supposed to end just above the knees. Hideous, I know. If there is anything we could do, we could roll the skirt at the waist and make it look short. But we could only fold till a point without our waists looking wierd. I fold mine as much as I could and now it ends 3 inches above my knees. Sister Selestein is going to give me an earful for going braless but I guess its worth it.

"woah girl, tame those monster jugs of yours. Unless you want detention or caning from sister Selestein." Beths eyes go wide with amusment when she sees me.

"I'll take it. I'm not in a mood for bra today. I'll make some excuse." I brush it off. It wouldn't kill to be a little bold, would it? Fuck it. "Are you complaining? Don't act like you want them covered" I laugh.

"No, No. We all love your tits. Feel free to go topless too" She laughed out. "Do you want to get late, too?"

"Fuck off, Beth. Lets go"

----

I can't say I wasn't nervous. It was a bad idea. I should'nt have ditched the bra. Nobody will find out about the panties. I took a risk and now I'm scared of getting caught by sister Selestein. A small part of me wants to get caught. I want the whole class to know thar I'm braless. To have everyone's attention on my boobs. After this thought, I suddenly don't mind being called out. And I grow very wet. I feel the wetness as I walk. It's going to be one hell of a day.

Unfortunately or fortunately for me, sister Selestein wasn't there today. So no checking uniforms. The daily assembly was over and all the girls dispersed. Like everyday, our group meets up near Miss Blackford's class.

"Oh my god, Luce. You ditched a bra? Your sports bra was barely enough and now this? You're lucky Sister isn't here today. Why would you do that?" Rachel aka Ray is horrified. I shrug in response.

"I AM lucky though. No checking uniforms today. I might as well unbutton the shirt. It's hot today." I do as I say. I unbutton the top three buttons and sigh in relief as feel them relax from the previous restraint of my tight shirt. My tits are not pressed together anymore and that makes my shirt open a little more. If I pull on it a little, my now hard and tight nipples would be exposed.

I feel my juices on my inner thighs now. Great. I barely startec the mission. How the fuck will I last whole day? No idea.

"You'd make a great exhibitionist, Luce" Jan laughs. "And those are definitely porn tits. If you ever want to become a porn star, please let me be the first one to watch the videos" She teases.

"Yeah sure" I laugh. "Ruby can be my partner" I joke. Or not.

"Gross" Ruby laughs. "I have english class to attend. Jan and Ray, you guys will be late, too. Come'on." Ruby, Jan and Ray have english in first hour while Beth and I have calculus. "Bye! See you guys in the cafetaria at lunch."

Beth and I walk to Ms. Cobalt's class and I make sure to make my boobs bounce with every step. I feel other girls staring too. I love it. I can't take it anymore. I have to get myself off in the class. Good that I take the last seat everyday.

I go to my usual seat at the back while Beth takes her seat next to me. It's going to be hard being subtle. Beth can't know. Not right now. All of my best friend should be horny and frustrated by the sleepover I'll invite them today to.

I make sure to plant my ass on the chair without my skirt in between. That obviously hikes my skirt a little from the front. If the girls in the front turn and bend a little, they could see my glistening, wet cunt. That will now be played with.

I wait till Ms. Cobalt makes herself comfortable in class and starts the topic for today. I reach for my bag and grab a pencil-eraser. I wipe it with my hands to get rid of the used rubber remains. Very stealthily, I insert the tip in my gash. I supress a loud moan by biting my lip. I have to retract my hand back because Beth will notice if my hand is in between my legs for too long. I feel the eraser dip into my cunt. and I subtly grind myself a little on my seat to insert it inside. I could feel the tip of the eraser outside. I reach for a pen and push it on the eraser from above my skirt. The eraser moves a little. But it is not enough.

I use my pencil to scribble on my note book. "Beth, pass me your eraser, please" I open my palm to her. She puts her eraser on my palm without question and goes back to whatever world she was in.

I put her eraser inside me. Two erasers. I flick the tip of the pen from outside my skirt onto the erasers inside me to create a movement. Doesn't work. Not enough. I see that beth is now sleeping. peacefully. Good for me.

I move to the edge of the seat, my eraser filled pussy in the air. I hike my skirt all the way up to my waist. I start moving the erasers inside out furiously. I feel my breathing quicken and supress moans. I can't close my eyes or Ms. Cobalt will lose it. So I chose to stare at her whatever exposed cleavage and Imagine that she caught me in the act, bent me on her table and spanked my ass in front of the whole class. I pinched my clit and pulled at it, roughly. I couldn't hold back a small sound that escaped my mouth. Thankfully, nobody heard it. The idea of getting caught did a number. I brought one hand to pinch my nipples from my shirt. I couldn't get enough so I pulled at my shirt and touched my nipple. It was hard and tight. I sneakily brought that hand upto my mouth ans spit on it. I rubbed the spit on my exposed nipple. The same hand gathered some of my cunt juice while the other worked with erasers. I rubbed the juices on the nipple too. I look down at it and find it glistening. I wish I could suck it right here but that would be too much. I can't risk when the mission barely started. knead my exposed tit very hard and I feel a knot forming in my belly. I'm close. I rub my clit in cirles, pinching and pressing it. I immediately

bring my fist upto my mouth as I cum with a blinding force. I bit hard on my hand as my legs shake with the orgasm.

I come down from my high and try to relax. I pull the erasers out of my gash as feel the juices running down till my socks. The though of walking with a leaking cunt thrills me more than anything. I decide to let my eraser be covered in my cum while I suck of my nectar from Beth's eraser. I place it in beside her notebook on which she is sleeping. I notice how her big bust moves as she sleeps. I make out the outline of ger bra through the white shirt. I'm busy ogling her dreamy tits when I hear Ms. Cobalt announcing that the class was over.

I have to wake Beth up. I place my hand on her back where I see the straps of her bra through her shirt and shake her gently. My hand is awfully close to her side boob. She groans and sits up abruptly and my hand 'accidentally' traces her boob in the movement. I decide to take it further.

I laugh and give her tit a squeeze, raising my eyebrows to make it look like I'm being playful. She narrows her eyes at me and her eyes flick to my chest. Where one of my jugs is almost completley out. Her hands fly to my tits and she gives them a very, very hard squeeze, making me groan in pain. I feel fresh juices leak out of my pussy at the touch of her palm against my previously wet nipple. "Ouch bitch! let go. Or I'lll squeeze your tits so hard that they'll milk" I playfully warn her. To my dismay, she actually lets go, laughing her ass off. I laugh with her as well.

None of us ever dared to touch eacthother on the privates but I'll see this as a milestone. Boob squeezing games? Fuck, yes!

We get up from our seats and head out if the class, me withouth tucking my tit in. I loved how everyone was staring.

To my delight, all five of us have art class now. And Miss louis is total MILF. We all meet up in her classroom. "Yo, exhibitionist. How's that pink nipple doing?" Ray jokes and all of us burst into laughter. "Looks like Beth had a nice nap"

"She did. She wouldn't wake up till I squeeze hee tits" I state amused. Beth fake glares me as everyone laughs as if it was nothing unusual. When I know they're surprised. And excited.

"And she forgot to mention I saueezed her tits HARDER"

I'm standing right next to her so I swiftly move behind her and grope her tits from behind. I squeeze them and enjoy the feel of them. She is surprised, and so is everyone. "gotcha!" I scream. Everyone laughs and I reluctantly let go of her. I see everyone getting loosen up, ready to make this a normal thing. I can help.

"Lets make a bet" I say and they all perk up. "lets see who can get groped most number of times"

"What the fuck. That doesn't make any sense." Ruby makes a face.

"I'm in" Ray chimes in, shamelessly. "Any rules? What does the winner do and what does the loser do?"

Beth ans Jan are waiting for me to explain while Ruby looks unsure. "No rules. You just get random girls to grop or feel your tits. For evidence, the girl feeling you will have to sign on your tits." Beth and Jan love it. "Since we are not prepapred today, this can take place tomorrow. I'll throw a sleepover party day after tomorrow, on Saturday."

"The winner gets to order one of the losers to spend the weekend naked. The one who gets the least signatures will follow the orders of the rest of the group" I say, hoping they agree. I see unsure faces. "Come'on guys, it's nothing we haven't seen before"

"This is dumb but I'll do it, too" Ruby also gives in.

"So agree? All of you? And tomoroww at the end of the day, you post a picture of your signed tits on the group. Since everyone agreed, there is no backing out. If you do, you'll be the loser without trying" I explain. They all agree excitedly.

Ms. Louis enters the class, apologising for being late. I busy myself staring at her, losing myself in the fantasy of sucking her beach-ball tits till my jaw aches.

--------

During lunch, when we all gather, I'm very aware of my bare cunt and exposed tit. Of my now dried cum that trailed down my legs during calculus. I started getting horny

again. But I decide that I'm not going to play with myself until the sleepover. That'd be pure torture. And I'll love every second of the sleepover when I masturbate to one of my naked best friends. I have a thing fir big tits and to my pleasure, they all have big tits. If I manage to intiate an orgy between us, good for us. If not, I can masturbate to them sneakily.

As I already made shit sexual, why not take it up a notch?

"Did any of you ever masturbate during a class?" I whispered to our table.

"During a fucking class? Hell no!" Ray interjects. "Why do I feel you did?"

"I did not. Yet. I laugh and lie. "But I skipped panties today. I keep feeling my cunt against the seats. It's hard not to get horny." I see pure horror on their face. That makes me laugh.

"You've got to be kidding me" Jan says wide-eyed. She ducks under the table to take a peek and I spread my legs wide, hiking up my skirt to my waist. I've crossed limits today. Fuck.

Jan comes up after lingering a little longer. Ruby was is sitting beside me and she got a nice look without trying. She blushes hard. Beth on my other side keeps staring. Then she looks up at me to give an amused look. "Take a picture, it lasts longer" I laugh

"You know what? I am taking a picture." Beth pulls her phone out and takes pictures of me with my skirt pooled around my waist, my tit still out. "Oh fuck, bitch." She doesn't hesitate before groping my exposed tit. "Ray, take a picture of me groping her tit." She nods to Ray but "No wait. Ruby, you do it. Capture it with her exposed cunt" I laugh as we posed.

"Wait" I said as I pulled one of my knees up to the edge of my chair, exposing my cunt to every girl in the room.

"Oh no. You are something" Jan says chuckling. "I'm taking a picture too" She says and puts her phone below our table and the flash of her camera goes off. "Ray? You don't want one?"

"Fuck yes, I do" She digs for her phone in her bag and "Luce, pose for me please." I feel too good. I can make good better. So why not?

"Wait" I say again, and they can't hide their amusement. I stand up, pull my skirt all the way down, unbutton the remaining buttons of the shirt and take it off. I'm standing in the cafetaria, completly naked, only with socks and shoes. I look around to see everyone that everyone turned thier heads and are staring shamelessly. I love it more.

I climb up the table, sit on my butt, bend my knees a little, prop myself on my elbows, spreak my legs wide open. "Send the picture on the group" I grinned. I see many girls taking pictures, staring directly into my wet cunt, squirming. I see a few rubbing themselves too.

I checked the time and it was only 3 minutes until the break was over. I pose for Ray and the girls, putting my giant tit in my mouth and sliding three fingers in my cunt. After the 'photoshoot' I get down to put my clothes back on. I hike my skirt up higer than earlier, leave my shirt unbuttoned and tuck it in. For the sake of formality, I do the last two buttons. "All those who took pictures, please send them to me." I winked and left the cafetaria. Seconds later, my phone chimed with my nudes on our group chat. I open the naked one with me sucking my jug and three fingers dipped in my pussy. I save it as my phone wallpaper.