Mission - Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" Shit. Lee had woken up just as I was tugging on Jade's shorts. She was also topless. It occurred to me in that moment that this might look bad to someone who just woke up without seeing the lead up.

"Is she even awake? Does she know what you're doing to her? I think it's time for us to go home."

Apparently, Jade had fallen asleep at some point because she now groggily lifted her head up. "What's up? Oh, is the movie over?"

I tried to calm Lee down as I stood up to talk to him. "Look, Lee, we were just watching the movie and she asked for a back rub, so I obliged. No harm, no foul. Besides, ALF dumped her tonight, you saw it!" My comments just rankled Lee more. He was sticking up for his friend and band mate that wasn't here whether he had dumped her or not.

"So, you thought you would just swoop in and grab her up as soon as she was single? And what were you doing when I caught you? It looked like you were taking off her shorts so you could fuck her while she was asleep! That's not okay no matter the situation!"

Jade spoke up having retrieved her shirt from the floor and holding it to her chest. "Lee it wasn't like that. I mean, yes, we were making out a bit and I took off my top so he could give me a massage, but everything was consensual."

"See?" I added. "What you saw was me trying to make room to massage her lower back, that's it. As far as her being asleep, that must have just happened because I heard her responding just before that."

"Okay, you know what?" He said, holding his hands up in exasperated surrender of the situation. "I think this night is over. I'm leaving, Liam. If you want a ride home, I suggest you get your ass out to the car." Lee looked at Jade and added "I'm sorry your night was shitty, but I think you guys should cool it before you do something you're going to regret. Let's just see where everyone is at in the light of a new day." He turned and walked out the door leaving me and Jade alone.

"Well that was an exciting end to a rather interesting night." I said to Jade. "Do you...want me to stay?"

"Yes...and no." she resolved "I guess he's right. I really enjoyed our time together tonight and thank you for wanting to comfort me after ALF was such a dick. It's late. I'll call you tomorrow when I get up and get my head straight." She was loosely holding my hand and not really meeting my eyes.

I decided to go out on a bang and pulled her to me, her shirt trapped between us as she wrapped her arms around me. Our lips met just as they did the first time but with more intensity. The passion was still there even if it was a goodnight kiss. Her strong tongue exploring my mouth and fighting mine as if they were swords locked in battle. I squeezed her ass, and she took that que to jump on me and wrap her legs around my back, trusting that I'd hold her up. I heard Lee's car start up on the street and knew it was time to go. I dislodged my mouth from hers and gently pushed her back. She got the hint and lowered her feet to the ground, her shirt dropping to the floor. I couldn't help taking one last look at those perfect tits. "Alright, beautiful, try to get some sleep tonight, what's left of it. Tomorrow is a new day."

I turned and walked out the door and saw Lee was still parked outside waiting for me. As I got in and buckled, he looked at me and said, "You know you just made things very hard for the band, right?"

I sighed and gave him a knowing look. "Yeah, but we've been through worse." (He was currently dating my ex) "Look I don't even know what this is yet so let's just allow it play out and not worry about burned bridges before they're even crossed. Are we cool?"

It was Lee's turn to sigh. "Yeah, guess so. Let's just get home."

Our conversation was done for the night. That left me to stare out the window and reflect on what had transpired that night. As I fell on to my bed, back at our apartment, the last thing to pass through my mind was, 'oh shit, our whole group of friends were supposed to meet tomorrow night for a big summer kickoff party at our drummer's house with BBQ and swimming at the local pool beforehand. It should be a blast. What could go wrong?

12