Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, what an evening!" Harriet gasped as she and James slowly walked home. "Sometimes I really do feel as though I'm on an episode of The Twilight Zone," she said with a laugh. "That goat farmer had the fattest cock I've ever seen. And it took him forever to cum."

"The video is over 20 minutes," James said, smiling down at his diminutive wife.

"My pussy is actually sore," Harriet lamented.

"It still turns me on like crazy to see those black cocks plunging in and out of your pussy," James told her.

"I can't believe how much I look forward to the evening," Harriet sighed as they approached their house. "I actually felt a moment of resentment last night at having to miss...to miss..."

"I know what you mean," James said as he opened the door to the kitchen to let her in. "Let's go upstairs and see if my tongue can't make some of that soreness go away," he said, dropping the camera on the hall table as they ascended.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mary and John listened to their parents fucking the next morning, the sounds of their enthusiastic explosion easily audible through the ventilation duct next to the bed, struggling not to make any noise so that they could listen as John sawed his cock in and out of Mary's ass.

"Good morning!" Harriet greeted John and Mary when they arrived for breakfast, a smile on her face and a spring to her step.

"You look really happy, mom," Mary said, hugging her mother, then kissing her.

"And why shouldn't I, having breakfast with my family," Harriet replied as they all sat down and Chabwera and Teleza served breakfast.

"Good morning, Chabwera, Teleza," Mary said, smiling at the surprise in their faces at being specifically greeted.

"Good morning, Mary," Teleza replied.

"I have some news," James announced. "Beginning next week, we're going to start, or try, the idea we had of rotating personnel through each of the missions. We've all agreed that two weeks are necessary for a reasonable chance to get a grasp of what each mission is doing, so your mother will be going to Chipita and Julie Hooker will be coming here from Lilongwe.

"You're going to be with Greg and Charlene!" Mary exclaimed, her eyes shining. "You are so going to love them and Chipita."

"Why are only the women going to different missions?" John asked.

"That's just this time," James replied. "We're going to see how it goes this first time, see what everyone's feedback is, before proceeding. We plan on each of the couples spending two weeks at each of the missions every two months."

"It's going to be strange with mom not being here," Mary said. "And we don't really know Julie at all. I don't even remember talking to her when we arrived."

"I'm sure it will work out," Harriet assured her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Whoa!" John gasped as he sat at the computer.

He had been working on the photographs for several hours and had inadvertently clicked on a folder of photos that he had not taken.

"Mary!" he called out. "Mary!"

"What is it?" she replied when she appeared in his doorway, an exasperated look on her face.

"Come look at this," John said, sitting back in his chair as Mary approached.

"Oh, wow!" Mary gasped when she looked at the monitor and saw the photo of her mother leaning back on her elbows, naked, her feet on the edge of some table while a huge black cock stuck in/out of her pussy.

For the next hour, John and Mary scrolled through all of the photos that James had taken at the nightly Friendship ceremonies, seeing their parents having sex with all of the different people.

"I am absolutely blown away," John said as he collapsed back in his chair.

"In a million years, even though I knew it, I wouldn't have believed it," Mary agreed. "This is awful, but mom looks really hot with those black cocks in her."

"She looks just like you," John retorted with a laugh. "Even her pussy is like yours."

"I see where you got that cock of yours now," Mary said with a laugh. "Dad's okay in that department."

"What are we going to do about this?" John asked.

"Why should we do anything?" Mary asked. "Are you going to call them out when we've been..."

"God, I'm not going to be able to look at mom now without picturing her with a big black cock in her mouth or pussy," John groaned.

"God, why do I feel jealous?" Mary asked, dragging John from his computer chair to the bed, pushing him back and crawling on top of him, not stopping until her sopping pussy was planted on his mouth. "I shouldn't be jealous of my own mother, should I, especially not when I've got a brother like you to eat my pussy and fuck me?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, mom, I'm going to miss you!" Mary practically sobbed as they said good-bye at the bus station.

"Now, now, Mary," Harriet assured her. "It's going to be fine. We can talk every day on the phone and the two weeks will go by before you know it."

"Let me know when you arrive," James said, hugging his wife tightly.

"I will," Harriet promised. "And all of you make sure to make Julie feel at home. She should feel welcome, not a stranger."

"I'm sure everything will be fine," James assured her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello, Julie," James greeted her when she arrived later that afternoon on the bus from Lilongwe.

"James! Hello," Julie greeted him, hugging him. "And John and Mary, hello!" she said, hugging each of them. "Are you as nervous as me?"

"Yes!" Mary said, laughing and immediately liking her. "It's strange not to have mom here."

"Well, hopefully, I'll be able to fill in for her somewhat," Julie said with a smile, her dark eyes flashing.

John picked up her bag and they all piled into the car for the short ride back to the house.

"Chabwera, Teleza!" Julie cried out when she saw them, hugging each of them in turn. "It's wonderful to see you again."

"You look good, Julie," Teleza observed.

"I feel good," Julie replied, "and excited. I'm looking forward to learning more about your mission."

"Well, you're just in time for dinner," Teleza said.

"Do I have time for a shower first?" Julie asked. "That bus ride..."

"Of course," James replied. "I should have thought of that. Would you like to call Abel, let him know that you got here okay?"

"No, that's not necessary," Julie replied with a laugh. "After more than 20 years in Malawi, he knows that I can take care of myself. Besides, Sara is probably there by now. She'll take good care of him."

"Here, I'll take your bag up and you can take a shower," James said, leading the way.

John and Mary exchanged glances when they left.

"I wonder if she knows just how well mom might take care of Abel?" Mary mused.

"She seems okay," John said. "Maybe this won't be so bad."

"Oh, that's better," Julie said when she reappeared after her shower, her dark hair glistening with wetness, wearing a native wraparound skirt and a halter top. "Oh, I've missed Teleza's cooking," she said as they sat down to eat.

Dinner was basically a series of questions from Julie about the mission and what they were doing and planning. She seemed pleased with what she heard, complimenting James on accomplishing so much, so quickly.

"Well, Harriet is just as responsible," James said. "She's been invaluable in connecting with the local people."

"I've heard about your novel outreach program," Julie said with a smile, as they sat back from their completed meal.

"Yes, it's been very successful so far," James acknowledged. "In fact, I need to go meet two new couples. You'll be okay here with John and Mary until I get back?"

"A Friendship ceremony?" Julie asked, surprised to see James squirming in his seat.

"Uh, yes," James replied.

"Well, you certainly shouldn't go by yourself," Julie said. "I'm not tired and my belly is full. I'd be happy to join you."

"Uh, okay, sure," James replied, nonplussed. "You want to just jump right in?"

"Why not?" Julie replied with a smile. "It's what I'm here for."

"Well, I guess we should go, then," James said, butterflies in his stomach. "We'll see the two of you later."

"Oh, you're not going to join us?" Julie asked, her eyes open in surprise.

"Of course we are," Mary quickly replied, seeing the panic all over her father's face as he struggled to say something. "Mom told us to take care of you, make you feel at home."

"Don't forget your camera, dad," John said, picking it up off of the hall table and handing it to him as they left.

Mary was jumping out of her skin as they walked into town, grabbing and squeezing John's hand several times as they walked, amused at how uncomfortable their father seemed, not saying much and stumbling over his words when he did.

"James, welcome," the smiling man greeted them when they knocked on the door. "But this is not Harriet," he observed.

"No, Harriet is up in Chipita visiting our mission there," James explained. "Julie is visiting from the mission in Lilongwe."

"You are most welcome," the man said as they entered. "And your children of whom we have heard so many good things."

Kmane was a barrel-chested man with a deep voice, his bright smile seeming to be permanently attached to his face. His wife, Imani, was just the opposite, a waif-like slip of a woman. They were in their 50s. The other couple, Dkempi and Palawi, were in their 30s. They both appeared average in every respect.

John and Mary enjoyed the socializing, more the center of attention than James or Julie. James was clearly uncomfortable while Julie seemed at ease.

"Shall we begin?" Kmane asked after an hour or so of socializing.

John and Mary watched, fascinated, as the room was suddenly cleared and transformed, the table where the food had been suddenly piled with carpets.

"I offer Friendship," Kmane said formally to Julie.

"I would be honored," Julie replied, taking his extended hand and moving over to the carpet-covered table where she removed her halter top to reveal two small breasts, more large brown nipples than anything, then unwrapped her skirt to reveal that she wore nothing beneath it, a little thickening from her waist to her knees, though for her early 50s, she still looked good.

"Dad, your camera," Mary reminded him as she saw him staring slack-jawed at a naked Julie.

Startled out of his trance and then embarrassed, James reached into his pocket and produced the small camera just as Kmane was helping Julie up onto the table. Julie smiled as she leaned back on her elbows, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the table well apart, spreading her pudgy thighs wide apart to reveal her pussy with its fat outer lips with her clit bulging out from between them, having noticed that John had moved so that he had a clear view of her.

"Oh, my!" Mary gasped softly when Kmane dropped his trousers to reveal a large, thick ebony cock which he massaged in his hand.

Julie didn't seem to mind when James moved closer, camera in hand as Kmane began rubbing the fat head of his cock up and down between her fat pussy lips. Mary had moved to stand next to John and realized that she was holding her breath as she saw Kmane's cock start to disappear into Julie's pussy.

"Mmm, yes, Friendship," Julie sighed as she watched Kmane's ebony cock disappear into her pussy.

John and Mary watched in fascination as this middle-aged missionary woman was fucked by Kmane. They could see his ebony rod glistening from Julie's pussy juices as it slid in and out of her.

"I offer you my Blessing," Kmane gasped, pulling his cock from Julie's pussy and climbing up onto the table as she lay back, opening her mouth for his cock which began to spurt cum even as it hit her tongue.

"Impressive," Mary said sotto voce to John as they watched Julie take every bit of Kmane's cock into her mouth as she sucked him off.

"Thank you for the honor of your Blessing," Julie gasped when she had finished, licking her lips and swallowing the last of Kmane's big load.

"I offer Friendship," Dkempi said as he moved to the end of the table and dropped his trousers to reveal a fairly normal cock, ebony black.

"I accept your Friendship," Julie said as she pushed up onto her elbows to watch as Dkempi's cock disappeared into her pussy. "I thank you for the honor of your Blessing," she said after Dkempi had finished fucking her and she had sucked him off.

Everyone was all smiles, Imani and Palawi enthusiastically kissing their husbands, their pride in them obvious.

"Are you going to offer me Friendship, James?" Julie asked, once again leaning back on her elbows, her feet up on the edge of the table wide apart, her pussy now gaping open lewdly, her large clit glistening in invitation.

"I'll take the camera," John said, taking it from his father's numb fingers.

James felt like a zombie as he took his place in front of Julie's spread thighs and dropped his trousers to the ground, embarrassed that his children were witness as he filled Julie's pussy with his cock.

"I offer you Friendship," he remembered to say after pumping his cock in and out of Julie's pussy a few times.

"I accept your Friendship," she replied with a smile, squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles, enjoying the surprise in his eyes as he felt it. "And I look forward to your Blessing," she added, a twinkle in her eyes as she watched his cock sluicing in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, wow!" Mary gasped when she saw her father pull his glistening cock from Julie's pussy, only slightly smaller than John's, and crawl up onto the table to fill her mouth, groaning as his balls exploded.

Mary could see Julie's throat convulsing as she gulped down her father's load of cum, then his entire cock disappeared into her mouth as she finished sucking him off, smacking her lips in appreciation when she finally let his cock fall from her mouth.

"And you, John, will you offer me Friendship?" Julie asked, smiling at the shocked look on John's face and noticing the blanching of color from James'.

"I'll take that," Mary said, relieving John of the camera, a big smile on her face as he stepped forward, smiles on everyone's faces except their father's.

"I offer Friendship," John managed to say as he dropped his trousers to murmurs of appreciation of the big, hard cock that appeared, pointing right at Julie's spread pussy.

"I accept your Friendship," Julie replied, reaching down with one hand between her legs to spread her pussy lips apart, revealing her glistening hole.

"Oh, yeah," Mary breathed as she took pictures as her brother's cock slid into Julie's welcoming pussy.

John was surprised at how good Julie's pussy felt, tight even though she had just fucked three different men before him. He could feel her milking his cock with her pussy as he slid it in and out of her.

James was in shock as he watched his son fucking Julie. There were too many conflicting thoughts running around in his head for him to make any sense of anything, other than the fact that John seemed to be having no problem dealing with the situation. Mary's obvious glee in the proceedings surprised him, watching as she got as close as she could with the camera as John continued to fuck Julie.

"Oh, yes, that's it," Julie encouraged John. "Let me taste that Blessing of yours," she gasped as he withdrew his cock from her pussy and climbed up onto the table, cum gushing from the end of his cock as he approached her face, splashing across her nose, mouth, and chin before she could capture it in her mouth to suck him off.

"Wow!" Mary gasped when she saw all of John's cock disappear into Julie's mouth, her throat convulsing as she gulped his cum.

"Thank you," Julie panted when she finally let John's cock fall from her mouth, using a finger to scrape the cum from her face into her mouth, "for sharing your Blessing with me."

"Uh, my pleasure," John said, blushing as he looked down at Julie's spread, red, raw pussy, remembering how good it had felt wrapped around his cock.

"Oh, I just love Friendship ceremonies," Julie sighed as she climbed down off the table, not bothering to dress.

"I offer Friendship," Imani said, standing in front of James and softly taking his hand.

Mary was standing between John and Julie as her father got up onto the table and laid back, his cock standing straight up. When Imani undressed and climbed up onto the table, it was almost impossible to make out any details due to the deep ebony blackness of her skin until she reached down beneath herself and began to rub the head of James' cock back and forth between her pussy lips, exposing the vermillion interior into which it disappeared as she lowered herself.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Julie said, an arm going around Mary's shoulders as she felt one of Mary's arms slide around her waist as they watched Imani's ass rise up and down, James' white cock appearing and disappearing until finally Imani dismounted him and spun around, lowering her face towards his glistening cock as it erupted, a stream of thick cum shooting up into the air before she succeeded in wrapping her lips around him and sucking him off, finally sitting up, a big smile on her face as she licked her lips in satisfaction.

"I offer Friendship," Palawi said as she stripped, her ebony body seeming to glow, Imani feverishly kissing Kmane.

"I accept your Friendship," James said, sighing when he felt her hot pussy envelope his cock as she began to fuck him.

Julie was startled when Palawi began sucking James' spurting cock as Mary suddenly took off her clothes.

"I offer Friendship," Mary said, climbing up onto the table as Palawi kissed Dkempi after finishing sucking James off and climbing down off the table.

"M-M-Mary!" James gasped when he saw her straddling him, her naked breasts with their hard ruby nipples pointing at him as she reached beneath herself to wrap her hand around her father's still-hard cock.

"Do you accept my Friendship?" she asked, placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and lowering herself until it was inside of her.

"I accept your Friendship," James groaned as Mary lowered herself completely onto her father's cock.

"My, my, my," Julie said softly, her eyes wide as she watched Mary fucking her father while John took pictures.

Because he had already cum several times, Mary was able to fuck her father for almost 15 minutes before she felt him getting ready to cum. Quickly spinning around, Mary took her father's glistening cock into her mouth, smiling around it into the camera that her brother had in her face as James' cock exploded, cum quickly filling her mouth, some leaking from the corner to run down her chin before she finally succeeded in sucking him off, sitting up as she licked her lips and swallowed to the approving murmurs of the audience.

"God, John, that was amazing!" Mary gushed, hugging her brother when she had climbed down off of the table, mashing her naked breasts into his stomach.

"I don't even know what to say," John said, shaking his head. "Probably the most outrageous thing I've ever seen."

"I offer Friendship," Kmane said, standing in front of Mary.

"Oh, how sweet," Mary replied, blushing. "I accept your Friendship," she said, taking his hand and allowing herself to be led to the table as James just stood staring in shock.

"My, my, my," Julie said, licking her lips as she watched Kmane's cock disappear into Mary's pussy while her brother took pictures.

"I offer Friendship," Dkempi said shyly after Kmane had finished fucking Mary and allowed her to suck him off.

"I accept your Friendship," Mary replied, watching intently as once again another black cock filled her pussy.

1...2324252627...29