Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your daughter is quite special," Julie said to James as she stood next to him watching Dkempi fuck her.

"I don't even know what to say," James said, shaking his head. "We'd tried to keep this from them."

"Clearly a waste of time and energy," Julie replied with a laugh, turning to him and cupping his cock and balls in her hand as she pressed her nipples into his arm and side.

"She looks just like her mother," James sighed as he watched Dkempi crawl up Mary's body to stick his glistening cock into her mouth and cum, Mary's throat convulsing as she gulped his cum down.

Everyone was offering congratulations when Mary finished sucking Dkempi off and he climbed down into the embrace of his wife.

"John," Mary said, leaning back on her elbows, her pussy spread wide open, glistening as it gaped open, her delicate inner lips swollen with excitement, like her tiny clit, "aren't you going to offer Friendship? I am your sister, after all."

John froze, all eyes on him, noticing his father's mouth had fallen open.

"Maybe you'd better use this," Julie said, taking the camera from John's hand and gently pushing him towards the table, then handing the camera to James. "There's only one first Friendship ceremony," she told him, then turned to watch as John slid the head of his cock up and down between his sister's spread pussy lips.

"Ahhhhh, yes," Mary moaned as she felt her brother's cock fill her pussy, excited beyond words that everyone was watching, especially her father.

John was aware of their father and the camera, he just didn't care. Nothing he had experienced so far compared to fucking his sister like this in front of everyone, at her request. When he finally pulled his cock from her pussy to crawl up her body, it was already spurting, cum splashing onto her open pussy, then across her body and breasts until he finally succeeded in getting to her face and sticking it into her mouth where she finished sucking him off.

"Oh, yes, yes," Mary gasped as she let John's cock slip from her mouth, arching her hips in delight as she felt a mouth on her fiery pussy, looking down to meet Julie's eyes as she felt her tongue sliding into her.

"I just don't know what to say," James said as they walked home.

"You could say that you enjoyed it," Mary said. "God knows, I sure did."

"But incest," James said.

"Is not a problem in Malawi," Julie said. "There is no stigma and they don't allow pregnancies to develop in case of an accident. Was that your first Friendship ceremony?" she asked John and Mary.

"We went to one in Chipita, but only as guests," Mary replied. "But that was a Tumbuka ceremony. It was different from this."

"I'll say it is," Julie laughed.

"You seem so relaxed about the whole Friendship ceremony," Mary said as they approached their house.

"Well, we've been in Malawi almost 25 years now running a mission," Julie said as they entered. "I've done several thousand Friendship ceremonies. I never get tired of them. They're such a wonderful way to really connect with people."

"Well, your pussy sure doesn't feel like you've fucked thousands of men," John said injudiciously. "I hope that doesn't sound wrong."

"No, that sounds perfect and I thank you for the compliment," Julie laughed, "especially coming from such a nice young man with such an impressive cock. I've learned, we all learned, that if you fuck enough, your fucking muscles get in shape. Abel accuses me of trying to squeeze his cock off with my pussy sometimes."

"Uh, dad, where is Julie going to sleep?" Mary asked.

"Well, if you and your brother don't mind, I'll sleep with your father," Julie said.

"Gosh no," Mary replied, grinning at her father's embarrassment and discomfort.

"And you should each feel free to join us whenever you'd like," Julie added. "Unless you object, that is," she said to James.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Harriet! Hello! Welcome!" Greg Nance called out as Harriet stepped off of the bus, finally arrived in Chipita.

"Oh, hello, Greg," Harriet said, feeling as though she had just stepped off of a boat after the harrowing bus ride. "It's so nice to see you again," she said as he enveloped her in his arms, holding her close as he hugged her.

"Hello, Harriet," Charlene said, smiling at the diminutive woman when she stepped back from her father's embrace.

"Charlene!" Harriet said, her face lighting up. "I almost feel as though I know you. John and Mary never stop going on about you and how much they enjoyed their time here. All of you," she added, smiling at Greg.

"It was just awful when they left," Charlene said as Greg grabbed Harriet's bags. "I was just about ready to go visit them, actually, I miss them so much."

"Well, I know that they'd love that," Harriet said.

"I'll bet you'd like to get cleaned up and eat something," Greg said as they piled into the Land Rover.

"Desperately," Harriet agreed. "Bus travel in Malawi is definitely a full-contact sport."

"It is fun, isn't it?" Charlene laughed.

"I seem to remember something about a spring?" Harriet said when they pulled up to the house. "This is a beautiful setting! No wonder you love it so much."

"We're really lucky, that's for sure," Greg said. "Actually, it's a good time for the spring. Sunset's in about an hour. You won't want to miss that. Charlene, why don't you take Harriet down to the spring. I'll get some things together and join you."

"Come on," Charlene said, her face lit up as she grabbed one of Harriet's hands. "It'll be almost like having John and Mary here again. It's amazing how much the two of you look alike."

"Oh, my!" Harriet gasped when they pushed through some rushes to reach the spring next to the flowing river. "This is beautiful."

"And the water's great," Charlene said as she stripped, Harriet staring at her open-mouthed as she lowered herself into the water. "Aren't you coming in?" she asked, looking up at her.

Trying not to blush, Harriet undressed, aware of her ruby-tipped nipples knurling into knots as she entered the water, conscious of Charlene's eyes on her.

"You really do look just like Mary," Charlene told her.

"How's the water?" Greg asked when he suddenly showed up.

"It's marvelous," Harriet replied, resisting the urge to cover herself, unable to tear her eyes away as he undressed, admiring his lean body as he splashed into the water and sat down between them, his thigh pressing against hers.

"Ktang, anyone?" Greg asked, holding up a bottle.

"I was hoping you'd bring some," Charlene said, reaching for the bottle. "You like ktang, Harriet?" Charlene asked after taking a big mouthful from the bottle and offering it to her.

"We drink it almost every night," Harriet laughed as she took the bottle from Charlene.

"That's right, the Ngoni Friendship ceremony, they like the ktang," Greg said nodding. "I like the Ngoni Friendship ceremony, though it's a bit tame compared to the Tumbuka, which you'll see. There's ktang available, it's just not so much a part of things."

Harriet almost choked at the casual discussion of the Friendship ceremony, especially right in front of Charlene.

"Our local community, Christians and just Friends, are all very excited about you being here," Greg said.

"They know?" Harriet gasped. "We didn't say anything. We weren't sure how the idea would be accepted."

"The approval seems to be unanimous," Greg said. "The Malawian people are so community focused. In their minds, us doing this proves that we are not an insular church, like the Catholics, who, though they admit the Malawian people, look down at them and don't treat them as equals. You'd never find a Catholic priest or nun at a Friendship ceremony."

"I never thought of it from the Malawian perspective," Harriet admitted.

"Well, you'll get to meet a bunch of them tonight after dinner," Greg told her. "We're going to have a small welcoming Friendship ceremony in your honor."

"Oh! I, uh, I, I wasn't expecting that," Harriet stammered, her face flushing as she realized the implications, suddenly feeling a bit panicky without James.

"It's not necessary to have a Friendship ceremony," Greg said, reading her body language. "It can just be a simple welcoming party."

"I, I was just surprised," Harriet said, her nipples so hard she thought they would break off. "I wouldn't want them to think there was something wrong. I'm sure it will be okay," she said, feeling herself relax as she made her decision, as well as the butterflies in her stomach in anticipation of what would likely occur.

"You know that I am Ngoni?" Greg asked. "Like you."

"I seem to remember something about that," Harriet replied.

"Actually, I'm a member of five of the tribal groups," Greg informed her. "Most of us that have been here a long time are. We were quite honestly amazed at how quickly you and James became Ngoni."

"The whole thing was a surprise to us, too," Harriet said with a laugh.

"But you accepted it, in your hearts?" Greg asked.

"Oh, most definitely," Harriet replied. "It was one of those life-changing, epiphany-type of happenings. We wouldn't undo it for the world."

"In that light, then, I offer to share Blessings with you," Greg said, standing up, his cock standing out in front of him.

"Oh! Oh!" Harriet gasped as she stared at Greg's cock pointing at her face. "I, I would be honored to share your Blessings," Harriet managed to say after seeing the smile on Charlene's face.

Harriet could not believe that she was kneeling in a spring in a river in nature about to suck a relative stranger's cock while his daughter watched. She hoped James would understand as she wrapped a hand around the shaft of Greg's cock and swiped it with her tongue.

Harriet found it very disconcerting to be sucking Greg's cock with Charlene's wide-eyed face mere inches away watching. Greg's cock was the perfect size to suck, no strain to take it all into her mouth, a nice shape, a nice taste, she realized. Out of the corner of her eye, Harriet saw the sun going down behind the distant mountains, the sky a kaleidoscope of colors, and then she realized that Greg's cock was pumping cum into her mouth.

Harriet felt her own pussy get wet as Greg's thick, hot cum filled her mouth, coating her tongue. She moaned as she let it slide down her throat, gulping to swallow it as she continued to suck on the head, her tongue teasing the slit as cum continued to ooze into her mouth. Finally, she could get no more cum from him and sat back, licking her lips and swallowing as she looked up.

"Thank you for sharing my Blessing," Greg said, raising her to her feet and bending over to softly kiss her on the mouth, an arm sliding around her waist to pull her closer, her rock-hard nipples pressing into his chest as his tongue found hers and they kissed, long and deep.

"Thank you for sharing your Blessing with me," Harriet said softly when they broke their kiss.

"Let's go eat," Charlene said. "That made me hungry."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So, what's been the hardest thing for you to adapt to here in Malawi?" Greg asked as they ate dinner.

"Oh! Well, uh..." Harriet stammered, blushing.

"No need to be embarrassed," Greg said. "Like everyone else who first comes here, it is probably something to do with the different attitude towards sex; am I right?"

"Well, yes," Harriet agreed, her cheeks flaming, embarrassed to be having this conversation, much less in front of Charlene who had just an hour ago watched as she had sucked Greg's cock. "I was raised to think so differently."

"Yet you didn't refuse," Greg pointed out, "when the opportunity arose."

"No," Harriet replied softly, feeling her cheeks flaming. "It was just so sudden, in the middle of nowhere, the whole Ngoni tribe standing around. I felt intimidated, completely at a loss of what to do other than to comply."

"Can you describe how you felt?" Greg asked.

"God, I was so nervous," Harriet said with a laugh. "I've never been in a situation where I was the only white person in a group of blacks."

"Did that bother you?" Greg asked.

"It frightened me," Harriet admitted. "It made me think if we were crazy to have come so far into the bush."

"Had you ever had any kind of sex with a black man before?" Greg asked.

"Oh, no!" Harriet replied, shaking her head. "I'd only ever had sex with James. Suddenly I found myself on my knees and Chief Bwerani's huge black cock was hanging in front of my face. He was even bigger than James. I could see Dziko next to me sucking James' cock. I just tried not to choke. He was so big! I hadn't realized that a cock could produce so much cum."

"How did you feel afterwards?" Greg asked.

"Shocked," Harriet replied. "Worried about what James would think."

"You weren't bothered by Dziko sucking his cock?" Greg asked.

"Actually, no," Harriet replied. "It never occurred to me. I was so wrapped up in myself."

"And how did James react?" Greg asked. "Was he upset about any of it?"

"No," Harriet laughed. "He actually told me that he thought I looked hot with a black cock in my mouth."

"And the initiation?" Greg asked.

"I was so embarrassed," Harriet admitted. "Even more than sucking Chief Bwerani off in front of everyone. I'd never had sex in front of anyone before. They were all gathered around so close, holding my legs up and apart, completely exposing me."

"Were you at all turned on by anything?" Greg asked.

"That's where most of my shame came from," Harriet replied. "I was ashamed at how my body reacted. When Chief Bwerani was cumming in my mouth, I came. I could feel my thighs getting wet. When he fucked me, I couldn't stop cumming. His cock, I've never been so full. And everyone watching. And seeing James watching. I remember seeing him lick his lips."

"Do you enjoy your Friendship outreach program?" Greg asked.

"Yes," Harriet replied, her face flaming once more.

"So you've excepted the Malawi bonding?" Greg asked.

"Once I got over the whole adultery thing, stopped feeling guilty about being unfaithful to James," Harriet replied. "His support has made it possible. He never fails to tell me how much it turns him on to see me with a cock in my mouth or fucking me, especially when it's someone else's."

"And your sexual relations with James, have they suffered?" Greg asked.

"God, no," Harriet asked. "We're like teenagers. I don't think we've ever been so hot for each other."

"It sounds like you're what Malawi needed and that Malawi is what you needed," Greg commented.

"But how do you reconcile all of it with Christ and our teachings?" Harriet asked.

"Christ brought the message of love," Greg replied. "I see no inconsistency. If anything, it has made Christ's message clearer. The Malawians accept Christ, slowly, because he brought the message of love. As long as Christ's teachings don't conflict with the Malawian ways, they are very content to marry the two, especially when they see us accepting their ways."

"Well, I am not the same person I was when I arrived," Harriet admitted. "And I don't know if I could or would want to go back to being the person I was before. I feel more alive, complete somehow."

"Well, I'm sure you're going to enjoy our Friendship ceremony evening, then," Greg said. "Shall we go?"

Harriet gasped and momentarily froze when she saw that there were at least a dozen couples when they arrived at the mission. They had never seen more than three couples at a Friendship ceremony. She found herself wondering if they were all going to participate.

Everyone was more than friendly, clearly pleased and excited to meet her, honored that she had become Ngoni, even though they were all Tumbuka, which were historical enemies. Harriet found herself relaxing as she enjoyed conversing with the different people, enjoying the fruits and nuts that were generously offered in large wooden bowls, and earning big smiles when she asked for ktang.

"My Friends," Greg said after an hour or so of socializing had passed. "We have all had the pleasure and honor of meeting Harriet, the newest member of our mission here in Malawi. Shall we show her what Tumbuka Friendship is all about?"

Harriet blushed when everyone applauded, some people cheering.

"Harriet," Greg said, offering her a hand and leading her over to a now familiar-looking table covered with hand-woven carpets. "I offer Friendship," Greg said, letting his pants drop to the floor, his cock standing out in front of him, the same cock that she had sucked not so long ago, Harriet thought, blushing at the thought.

"I would be honored to accept your Friendship," Harriet replied, finishing the ritual formula and then slowly, with wooden fingers, undressing, not missing the murmurs of approval when she revealed her breasts, her ruby nipples rock hard, then the gasps as the fiery bush above her pussy became visible as she stepped out of her skirt and G-string panty.

Harriet knew that she was blushing furiously as she got onto the table, leaning back on her elbows, her feet up on the edge and well apart, her pussy spread, glistening pinkly as everyone crowded around. She had a fleeting thought for James, then gasped when Greg bent over and glued his mouth to her sopping pussy, his tongue sliding up into her, slurping at her juices before he locked his lips on her clit, teasing it with the tip of his tongue and tripping her into an orgasm which he eagerly lowered his mouth to drink up.

Harriet's whole body was trembling as she came, Greg standing up and sliding the head of his cock up and down between her spread pussy lips before pressing it into her, filling her pussy. She was surprised by the soft chanting from the audience as Greg began to fuck her. At one point, she had the presence of mind to lift her eyes from Greg's cock sliding in and out of her pussy to look around the circle of people watching her get fucked, seeing the smiles of joy on their faces.

"I offer you my Blessings," Greg finally gasped, surprising Harriet by jamming his cock deep into her pussy as he came.

She could feel it pulsing as it filled her with cum and then he was withdrawing it, climbing up onto the table, kneeling astraddle her body as he offered his gooey, sticky cock to her mouth. As Harriet wrapped her lips around Greg's cock, tasting her own familiar pussy juices and his cum all at once as she sucked on him, she felt a mouth fasten onto her cum-filled pussy and begin to eat her. When Harriet finished sucking Greg's cock clean and he climbed off of the table, she was able to see that it was Charlene who was eating her pussy, the first time that she had ever had any sort of a sexual interaction with another woman.

"I offer you Friendship," Charlene said, looking up at Harriet, her mouth and chin covered with her pussy juices and her father's cum.

"I thank you for your Friendship," Harriet gasped, her whole body tingling from the orgasms Charlene's talented tongue had triggered.

For the next three hours each of the couples present repeated what Greg and Charlene had done, the man fucking her and filling her pussy with cum, then his wife eating her pussy while she sucked his cock clean. The cocks were all sizes and after a time Harriet found herself cumming non-stop, her whole body spasming as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body.

Finally, she realized that she was lying sprawled on the table and nobody was sticking a cock into her. Gentle hands helped her up and she stood on shaky legs as everyone pressed around, offering congratulations.

"So, how are you doing?" Greg asked as the three of them drove back to the house afterwards.

"I'm in shock," Harriet admitted. "There's never been more than three people before."