Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thank you for your Blessing," Harriet gasped when she had finished sucking him off.

She felt her cheeks flame as she once again looked at John and Mary, her pussy getting wetter than it already was from the nice fucking it had just received at the sight of John's huge cock throbbing in front of him, her cheeks flushing even more when she realized what she was thinking. Dkora and Ranuli followed, each one fucking her long and hard before climbing up onto the table to be sucked off.

"John!" Mary gasped, trying to grab his arm as he stepped forward.

"I offer Friendship," he said as he stood at the end of the table looking down at his well-fucked mother, her pussy gaping open from having been fucked by three men, his rock-hard cock standing out in front of him, almost touching her spread pussy. "Mom?" John asked after she just stared at him open-mouthed, not saying a thing. "Mom?" he asked, slapping her pussy with his cock, causing her to jump, then sliding the head of it up and down between her dripping, spread pussy lips, delicate like Mary's.

"I accept your Friendship," Harriet managed to say after exchanging a look with James, seeing the smile on his face. "Oh, god, yes," she groaned as her son's cock slid into her pussy.

Even though she had just been fucked by three successive men, John's cock was so much bigger, it felt like the first one, stretching her pussy delightfully as he filled her. She was peripherally aware of James and his camera as John fucked her, aware of Mary standing right next to the table, watching her brother's huge cock as it slid in and out of their mother's pussy.

"It is time for the Blessing," John grunted, pulling his glistening cock from his mother's pussy and staring at it gaping open before climbing up onto the table, sticking it in her face, looking down as she opened her mouth and extended her tongue, tasting him, then wrapping her lips around him as he lost control, cum gushing from his cock into his mother's mouth as she gulped his cum down, not stopping until she had completely sucked him off, leaning back and gasping for breath as the flavor of her own son's cum filled her mouth for the first time.

"I-I thank you for your Blessing," Harriet managed to say as John got down from the table and everyone rushed forward to help her up.

"I cannot believe you did that!" Mary gasped, grabbing her brother's arm, her eyes wild. "God, that was just so hot!"

"She's a great fuck," John said, shaking his head. "Every bit as good as you."

"John!" Mary gasped, though her cheeks blushed with the compliment, her ruby nipples hard on the ends of her breasts, feeling the wetness between her thighs.

"I offer Friendship," Afari said as he approached Mary, his ebony cock leading the way.

"I'd be honored," Mary replied, putting her hand in his as he helped her up onto the table.

"How long has this been going on?" Harriet asked James in a shaky voice as he took pictures of their daughter being fucked.

"Since the night Julie arrived," James replied.

"And have you..." Harriet tried to ask.

"Yes," James replied, turning to look at her, "many times now. And she insists on receiving my Blessing every morning in the kitchen. She prefers an audience."

Harriet watched numbly as each of the three men took their turn with Mary, hard to accept that it was her own daughter on the table, her pussy being filled by the same strange black cocks that had just fucked her, then watching as each of them came in her mouth, Mary clearly eagerly sucking them off and gulping down their cum. Then Rotoru approached James shyly.

"I offer Friendship," she said.

"I am honored," James replied, allowing her to lead him to the table.

Harriet watched as each of the women fucked James, then sucked him off, her feelings warring within herself as she thought of the ramifications of her children being involved, still rocked by the thought that James had done the Friendship ceremony with Mary, fucked her, his own daughter, and was getting his cock sucked by her every morning. She couldn't even think of it in terms of sharing a Blessing or Friendship when it came to her own daughter, especially not with her own father. And then she watched, impressed in spite of herself as the three women offered Friendship to John and he accepted, blushing when she realized that she, too, had just been fucked by her son and had sucked him off and had thoroughly enjoyed it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I think this is why I love Malawi so much," Mary sighed as they walked home afterwards.

"Why is that?" Harriet asked.

"I just love the Friendship ceremony," Mary replied. "It's no wonder that it's such a peaceful country with such gentle people when their idea of shaking hands is to have sex."

"I think I have to agree," James said. "I think the connection is inescapable."

"Was the whole thing difficult for you at first?" John asked.

"I think it was more difficult for your mother," James replied.

"I think I loved it from the very first time, with Greg," Mary replied. "Just having people watching while he fucked me and I sucked him off, nothing but smiles and approval. I still get wet just thinking about it."

"Mary!" Harriet gasped, shocked to realize that she had done the Friendship ceremony with Greg.

"Don't you enjoy it now?" Mary asked. "You sure seemed to."

"It's difficult for me to talk about it with you," Harriet confessed. "It was hard enough with your father, but you're our children."

"Are you going to tell me that you didn't cum like crazy when John's cock was fucking you?" Mary asked, laughing. "You're not being consistent."

"I said it was difficult for me," Harriet sighed, remembering exactly how good it had felt to have her son's cock in her pussy, cumming non-stop. "But yes, I do enjoy it now. In the beginning, I had a lot of problems because of my upbringing, the programming associated with the 7th Commandment not to commit adultery."

"How did you reconcile that?" John asked as they arrived at the house.

"Adultery is inherently dishonest," Harriet replied. "There is nothing dishonest about your father and I sharing Blessings and Friendship with others."

"So Julie being here, going to the Friendship ceremonies with dad each evening," John said.

"I understand and have no problem with it, though I admit to some butterflies in my stomach at first when I thought about it in Chipita," Harriet replied. "Besides, I would have had to condemn myself first and foremost."

"Why?" Mary asked.

"Oh, my!" Harriet said, shaking her head. "I was nervous enough about this conversation with your father. I never thought you'd be a part of it, too."

"You don't have to," Mary volunteered. "We'd understand."

"No, that wouldn't be right, especially considering all of the present circumstances," Harriet said, sighing resignedly. "When I first arrived in Chipita, Greg and Charlene took me to the spring you told me about. I almost died of embarrassment when he offered me his Blessings right in front of Charlene."

"I'm sure Charlene just loved it," Mary said with a laugh.

"I'm sure she did," Harriet agreed, "but at the time all I could think of was that she was his daughter and his cock was in my mouth. And then I thought of you, all of you, and I had to fight some guilty feelings."

"Did you go to any Friendship ceremonies?" Mary asked.

"The mission in Chipita is very different from ours," Harriet replied. "People come in every day, all day, to share Blessings and Friendship."

"I think we've had four people in a day once since we started the same practice," James said. "We still have days when nobody stops by."

"In Chipita I shared Blessings in the mission at least a dozen times a day," Harriet confessed, her cheeks flushing with color, "and Friendship probably half a dozen times a day. And that's not counting Greg. The man is insatiable."

"Lucky you!" Mary said, laughing at the shocked look on her mother's face as everyone joined in laughing.

"It gets worse," Harriet said, taking a deep breath. "Each evening there was a Friendship ceremony, usually with half a dozen couples. I was in shock."

"It sure wasn't like that when we were there," Mary said.

"We talked about it," Harriet said. "Greg explained that they didn't want to overexpose you when they realized how new you were to such a sexual awakening and how Malawi really worked."

"That's a lot of people," John said slowly.

"This is embarrassing enough without the two of you being here," Harriet said, her face bright red. "I was so shocked by how many people there were the first time that I counted. After that, I just couldn't help counting. I gave up trying to keep count of all of the blow...Blessings I received, but the different men that fuc...uh, shared Friendship with me, well, I counted 138."

"Oh, wow!" Mary laughed. "You got to fuck 138 different men in just 2 weeks? I am so jealous."

"Their mission is so well-established," Harriet said defensively, not unaware of James' slack-jawed face as he stared at her. "They have many hundreds of...Friends, perhaps thousands. Our mission is just getting started, for all intents and purposes. Perhaps in 10 or 20 years, we'll have as many Friends."

"What was it like fucking so many people?" Mary asked, the fascination in her voice and face very obvious.

"Truth be told, I was sore as hell the first few days," Harriet admitted. "But Greg anticipated that and limited the numbers the first few days. After that, my body adjusted."

"Did it turn you on, just fucking total strangers like that, one after the other?" Mary asked.

"Once I got over the psychological shock and stopped thinking about it," Harriet replied, blushing as she met James' eyes. "It's almost like something is triggered that gives you an almost hyper-sexual drive. It's overwhelming the way it dominates your mind. You have to really work at not thinking about it."

"That's how it is for me, too," Mary said, nodding in understanding. "When John, Bruce, and Masozi were all fucking me all day and night, it happened to me. Suddenly I couldn't get enough. I was so horny, am so horny all the time now."

"Maybe we should continue this discussion tomorrow," Harriet suggested, realizing that she needed to talk with James, worried about how he had reacted to what she had told them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"God, I am so horny," Mary gasped as she ripped her clothes off and jumped on the bed with her brother. "Mom's story turned me on so much," she said, inhaling John's cock at the same time that she plastered her sopping pussy on his mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"James, are you okay?" Harriet asked as they went upstairs to their room.

"No, leave it open," James said when he saw Harriet start to close the door.

"Oh?" she asked, arching an eyebrow at him.

"Something Julie started," he explained. "She wanted the kids to feel welcome whenever they wanted."

"James?"

"I'm just blown away, I guess," James admitted. "I think of 138 different men fucking you and wonder how you had any time for anything else."

"I almost didn't," Harriet replied, then burst out laughing. "I actually had that thought at one point, that I was spending more time with a cock in me than not. Are you bothered by it? That was my biggest concern."

"A little," James admitted. "Not because you fucked so many other men, just that I wasn't there."

"You are such a voyeur!" Harriet laughed as she dropped her clothes to the floor to stand naked in front of him. "Do you still want me?" she asked, her arms above her head as she spread her feet wide, feeling the coolness of the air between her spreading pussy lips.

"More than you can possibly imagine," James said, his clothes disappearing as he reached for her.

"Is it still as tight as it was?" Harriet asked fearfully when he finally slid his cock into her after eating her to several intense orgasms.

"Any tighter and it would rip my cock off," James replied, laughing as she raised her legs to wrap around his waist as they began to fuck.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, you look like the cat who ate the canary," Mary commented the next morning when she came down for breakfast and found her parents in the kitchen, noticing that her mother was wearing the peignoir that Julie had left, the one that only came down halfway over her ass, leaving her pussy exposed. "Will you share Blessings?" she asked, kneeling in front of her father and reaching into his short housecoat for his cock, rolling her tongue around the head before taking it into her mouth.

"Mmm, tastes like me," she said, licking her lips and smiling as she looked at her mother watching open-mouthed before taking it back into her mouth.

"Looks like I'm just in time," John said as he entered the room and saw his sister on her knees with their father's cock filling her mouth. "Share Blessings?" he asked, pulling his cock out and sticking it in his mother's face.

"Oh!" Harriet gasped, staring at her son's huge cock, her mouth automatically opening as John leaned forward, her lips locking around him as his cock filled her mouth.

Harriet almost choked as her son's cock filled her mouth and throat as she pressed her nose up against his belly, feeling it throbbing, shocked as she realized that the flavor of her own pussy that she was tasting on him had to be Mary's, his sister's.

Harriet felt herself cumming when she realized that James was cumming in Mary's mouth, her eyes racked to the side to watch, noticing the bit of cum that had escaped the corner of her mouth as she noisily sucked her father off. And then John's cock was exploding in her mouth, cum literally gushing onto her tongue and down her throat as the gulped and gulped, siphoning his cock with her mouth as she greedily tried to suck all of the cum from his balls.

"Mmm, thanks for the Blessing, dad," Mary said as she sat back with a Cheshire cat's grin on her face as she licked her lips, swallowing the last of her father's cum.

"Always a pleasure, Mary," James replied, smiling down at his daughter and shaking his head, realizing that she sucked his cock almost as well as her mother.

"Oh, yeah!" John gasped as Harriet finished him off by taking his entire cock into her mouth and throat and milking him before sitting back, gasping for breath as she swallowed the last of her son's cum.

"I thank you for your Blessing," Harriet managed to say, blushing furiously as she realized that she was thanking her son for allowing her to suck his cock.

"I look forward to Blessing you often," John replied, a big grin on his face as he locked eyes with Mary who was still licking her lips.

"This is going to take some getting used to," Harriet said with a sigh.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So, how was your first day back?" Mary asked when they all sat down for the evening meal.

"Relaxing," Harriet replied. "So different from Chipita."

"How so?" James asked.

"Well, there was only one couple today that wanted to share Blessings and Friendship," Harriet said, blushing when she realized that John and Mary now knew full well what that meant. "In Chipita, there'd be one or two couples per hour for Friendship and two or three times that many just to share Blessings. We were constantly busy."

"We haven't come so far from Astarte, have we?" Mary asked, a sublime smile on her face.

"I'm sorry, who?" Harriet asked.

"Astarte," Mary replied. "She was the goddess of war and sexual love in ancient Egypt, also with the Hittites and in Canaan. They'd have temple ceremonies where people were rewarded with sex with the incarnation of Astarte in her priestesses."

"Why on earth would you know that?" James asked, laughing.

"I don't remember the class, but it interested me and I looked into it a bit," Mary replied. "I used to daydream of being a priestess of Astarte."

"The more things change, the more they remain the same," John observed.

"In a way, you and dad are the priest and priestess of your temple, the mission, and people come to feel closer to God with you," Mary said. "Nothing is closer to God than orgasm."

"Mary!" Harriet gasped.

"Do you disagree?" Mary asked, looking her mother in the eye.

"Well, that's not the point," Harriet replied, flustered.

"I'd say it is exactly the point," James interjected. "I happen to agree with Mary. I've never felt closer to God than when I'm cumming. It's like all of the boundaries disappear and I'm only in this bubble of pure pleasure. That's how I've always thought of a personal interaction with God, a moment of pure pleasure, pure love."

"Is that how you see it?" Harriet asked, looking at Mary, then John.

"Not me," John replied, shaking his head. "I still don't get the whole God thing, other than as an excuse to explain the unexplainable. To me, the whole Malawian sex thing is just a great way to get closer to people. Doesn't it turn you on at all to think that you have the freedom to have sex with whoever you want, as often as you want, and you won't be judged negatively for it?"

"It unsettles me to think about it at times," Harriet replied. "Especially the past two weeks."

"Did you feel closer to God?" Mary asked.

"I don't know how to explain it," Harriet replied. "When I cum, I am lost, totally disembodied, fully enraptured by the orgasm. I can see someone describing that as being closer to God, but in all honesty, it was all just one long orgasm, never ending. I'd feel guilty because I realized that I was enjoying it, didn't want it to end, looked forward to the next one. I have a hard time reconciling that with my Christian upbringing and what we're supposed to be doing here. Instead of us bringing them to Christ, it seems to me that they're bringing us to, well, Astarte."

"I'll take Astarte any day," Mary said, laughing. "Christ and his disciples never got laid, unless they were taking turns with Mary Magdalene."

"Mary!" Harriet gasped. "That's...that's..."

"Blasphemous?" Mary asked. "If you believe the Bible, what you've been taught, indoctrinated with, then you have to believe that that's true, even if you don't like the words I've used to describe the situation."

"Now you know why the church forbade anyone but the clergy to know how to read and write back in the Dark Ages," James said with a chuckle. "As soon as you let the people learn to read and write, they do, and they learn, and then they do the absolute worst possible thing; they think and ask questions."

"This whole experience has caused me to re-evaluate just about everything I had ever thought or learned about life, people, religion, God," he continued. "I have felt what I thought of as very close to God at times in my life; praying, doing an act of charity, but I have never felt as close to God as I do when I have an orgasm. It involves every cell of my being. It is all-encompassing, all-consuming. If our purpose as Christians is to strive to get close to God, then I honestly have to say that the Malawians have done a far better job of it than Christianity, Judaism, Islam, take your pick. I've never felt closer to God."

"I...I...I don't know what to say," Harriet said, her face pale as the impact of her husband's words hit home.

"Well, I've never experienced life so intently before," Mary said. "I mean, I know that I'm young, but there is nothing that compares to the feeling of an orgasm, nothing. Not even close. And it's so much fun getting there," she added with a laugh. "God, I just love being able to be...to be...to be a slut! Yes, a slut," she said, nodding her head emphatically when she saw the shock on her mother's face. "In Malawi, being a slut is the norm, for men and women. In the West, well, being a slut is a negative for women, you're a stud if you're a male slut. Malawi sure seems more peaceful and friendly than anywhere else I've been."